PDA

View Full Version : Sigh androids....

apocketlegend
11-15-2011, 10:14 PM
Whats the deal with androids and pocket legends. Every time I play pocket legends on my HTC inspire it either freezes or comes up with a tell HTC error box which usually follows the freeze. Really annoying thing it tis. Anyone know ANY way to fix the freezing?? A friend suggested this app task manager or something but that was confusing and didn't work(I was just pressing buttons in it) SO please anyone else have this problem? Or know how to fix it precisely?

MrNBD
11-17-2011, 08:36 AM
Well, it worked for me on: HTC Legend, HTC Desire, HTC G2, HTC Desire S, HTC Sensation with 0 problems. The game just worked as it should. Now i'm on Samsung Galaxy S2 which has it's own issues, but when i disable one processors core PL works just fine. Must be something at your end as all above mentioned devices has been tested for MANY hours and all of them are powered by Android.

Samhayne
11-17-2011, 09:43 AM
As MrNBD outlines, it sounds like an issue with your HTC Inspire's configuration. You might see if our support has any suggestions for you http://support.spacetimestudios.com/forums/20044273-android, or get in touch with your phone's support.

apocketlegend
11-17-2011, 06:11 PM
Thanks