PDA

View Full Version : 35 2v2 tourney!!!

Muzzling
07-19-2018, 12:34 AM
Although there already is a current 35 tourney, me and a couple friends decided to keep the hype at 35 with a new tournament, this one will be a 2v2 (MAGE ONLY) tournament. This will be a best 2 out of 3 in games, meaning the first team with 2 wins moves on to the next round.

There will only be 12 teams to keep the brackets even, so sign up fast before you lose your opportunity.

To keep things fair ive decided to not allow any str gear to be worn other than the str hallow helm/armor.
Any other gear is allowed (paw, evi, ammulets, rings etc)
No Vanities can we worn during matches (founders is not allowed)
To sign up all you have to do is list your 2 participants and your team name

Ex. Team #1
Team Name- Slumerican
Tydle
Juicem

PRIZES!!!
cinco has told me that their will be a prize for the winning team. I am still waiting on a response for participation awards/ more details, this thread will be updated as time goes by.

Rules:
No 1 player can be on multiple teams with different alts, if i find out about this, every team that player is on will be disqualified.
I want good sportsmanship this is a 2v2 tournament not a life or death situation. Take it easy
Post a screenshot of the final score on this thread.
All games must be done in forest fight arena
Absolutely no unsportsman like comments, if i see them your team will be disqualified.
Your team and your opponents team will have 1 week to finish your matches unless you talk to me and both teams are putting an effort to get things done, my in game names are muzzling or tydle
Failure to finish your matches within the time given will result in disqualification, unless we talked and i extended your deadline.
I will enter all 12 teams in a random bracket generator and post the bracket on this thread when all 12 teams are signed up.

Well i think thats it yall let me know if i left something out, also ask questions if you have any.
GOODLUCK TO EVERY TEAM, LETS HAVE SOME FUN!!!

The bracket is here
https://challonge.com/y4tq8128

Team 1: Hostility
1. Tydle
2. Juicem

Team 2: Juke
1. Koearn
2. Haxur

Team 3: Enchantress
1. fourchette
2. productor

Team 4: Cheese Puffs
1. Mamboza
2. Iirosesnow

Team 5: Seven
1. Wretor
2. Croob

Team 6: 1st round losers
1. Attractive
2. Circle

Team 7: Pew Crew
1. Pweeze
2. Zuw

Team 8: For the LOLs
1. Nxra
2. Tourneychar

Team 9: 1970s stereos
1. Stereos
2. Seventies

Team 10: costco
1. Jensmage
2. Joukd

Team 11: Paramity
1. Allenspacer
2. Blitz

Team 12: Weapon
1. Zoro
2. Zapalovac

Team 13: Rhinos
1. Pmoys
2. Thinktwicebro

Team 14: LETHAL
1. JLINGZ
2. MambozaMage

Team 15: dafuq
1. Cametoparty
2. Aerodos

Team 16: cuddle me softly
1. Ongod
2. Feelthejuice

Absolize
07-19-2018, 01:27 AM
Put this in General Discussion bud, it’ll get more attention that way.

Muzzling
07-19-2018, 01:38 AM
Put this in General Discussion bud, it’ll get more attention that way.

Rather keep it here so there is less comments to look through, and i wont be able to start it for a few more weeks so i wanna keep it lewkey for now

plpr
07-19-2018, 09:11 AM
Reserved for team. Hyped.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Zaprodanej
07-19-2018, 01:22 PM
To be honest. There is like toon of PVP Tourneys right now. Who has time to play 35,105,12-17?
You should just wait till these three Tourneys ends

Muzzling
07-19-2018, 02:56 PM
To be honest. There is like toon of PVP Tourneys right now. Who has time to play 35,105,12-17?
You should just wait till these three Tourneys ends

I have already talked to cinco, even before your thread was up he said do it after the current 35 tourney

Zaprodanej
07-19-2018, 02:58 PM
I have already talked to cinco, even before your thread was up he said do it after the current 35 tourney

I did also. Just saying that L12-17 is popular rn. You should give us time to end it up. Then host whatever u want. I will probably join it. Looks like a lot of fun. Just not right now if you understand.

Muzzling
07-19-2018, 07:24 PM
I did also. Just saying that L12-17 is popular rn. You should give us time to end it up. Then host whatever u want. I will probably join it. Looks like a lot of fun. Just not right now if you understand.

Yea i gatchu, this tournament wont start for a couple more weeks, i never planned to start it right when i got 12 teams, everyone will have time to do their own things for awhile.

Ibenji
07-22-2018, 12:47 AM
Count me in! Even if I am horrible at mage;)

Muzzling
07-22-2018, 04:04 PM
Count me in! Even if I am horrible at mage;)

Awesome! Just find a partner and submit your team hope we can get this thing started soon.

Jyuu1205
07-24-2018, 04:41 PM
Will be participating as well and looking for a partner!

IGN - Koearn

Muzzling
07-25-2018, 06:55 PM
Im entering a team for another player
Team Name: xboxii and allenspacer
1.xboxii
2.allenspacer

Jyuu1205
07-26-2018, 10:25 PM
Team name: Juke

1. Koearn
2. Haxur

Glhf.

nenany
07-28-2018, 07:07 PM
Team :enchantress
1.fourchette
2.productor

Jyuu1205
08-01-2018, 11:59 AM
I am hearing from other players that they are not participating this tournament, due to the unclear details of winning team's prizes. If Cinco can write a sentence or two, in regards to the prizes of this tournament, i am pretty sure the pool of players would increase significantly in no time.

Muzzling
08-01-2018, 01:03 PM
I am hearing from other players that they are not participating this tournament, due to the unclear details of winning team's prizes. If Cinco can write a sentence or two, in regards to the prizes of this tournament, i am pretty sure the pool of players would increase significantly in no time.

Thank you for posting this, i have pmed cinco since he explained the new vetting situation to me but have not gotten a response, i have also talked to iiroseii about getting cincos support for this tournament, before the last 35 tourney he was on board but i get wheres hes coming from, if he pms me back i will let you all know, or if he reads this he can post on my thread himself.

Muzzling
08-03-2018, 02:42 PM
So guys it looks like my tourney is the only one left other than the 105, feel free to enlist im still talking to cinco about prizes, theres been a lot of arguing and corruption due to the tourneys so hes using a new vetting system and only allowimg certain people to host (with his assistance). But sign up now til we get 12+ teams and ill try to keep in touch with cinco. Ty all and gl

Bats
08-03-2018, 04:16 PM
So guys it looks like my tourney is the only one left other than the 105, feel free to enlist im still talking to cinco about prizes, theres been a lot of arguing and corruption due to the tourneys so hes using a new vetting system and only allowimg certain people to host (with his assistance). But sign up now til we get 12+ teams and ill try to keep in touch with cinco. Ty all and gl

It looks like we'll now start having quality tournaments hosted by trusted people! No more shady tournaments :)

Dolloway
08-04-2018, 04:31 AM
Team: Cheese Puffs

1. Mamboza
2. Iirosesnow

Muzzling
08-04-2018, 09:38 AM
Team: Cheese Puffs

1. Mamboza
2. Iirosesnow

Enetering you guys now!

City
08-06-2018, 10:03 PM
if the registration is still open

team name is 1st round losers

Attractive

Circle

Muzzling
08-07-2018, 06:38 PM
if the registration is still open

team name is 1st round losers

Attractive

Uaresobad

Registration i definetly still open! Only 6 teams so far.

arizeunal
08-08-2018, 02:21 PM
Team Name: Team Seven
---
1. Wetor
2. Croob

JTZ
08-14-2018, 07:39 PM
Team name: Pew Crew
Pweeze
Zuw

Mine AGK
08-15-2018, 02:03 AM
So is there anything thats banned? In all honesty it should be classes specific and only voodoo. No vanities.

Should have just stuck to no halloween, christmas, paws, evi, shrunken, vanities.

Mine AGK
08-15-2018, 06:53 AM
Team: For the LOLs

Nxra
Tourneychar

Muzzling
08-15-2018, 08:45 PM
So is there anything thats banned? In all honesty it should be classes specific and only voodoo. No vanities.

Should have just stuck to no halloween, christmas, paws, evi, shrunken, vanities.

Yep in the post i said no vanities, and no pallys so all int gear and int gear usnt limited.

Mine AGK
08-15-2018, 10:24 PM
Yep in the post i said no vanities, and no pallys so all int gear and int gear usnt limited.

So it seems halloween, christmas and val shields are available for use? Thats gonna be a pain and cause prices to skyrocket.

Muzzling
08-16-2018, 12:02 AM
So it seems halloween, christmas and val shields are available for use? Thats gonna be a pain and cause prices to skyrocket.

Such a wide variety of usuable gear i think inflation wont be to bad plus ive got 9 teams i assume everyones geared already

Mine AGK
08-16-2018, 02:22 AM
Not everyone is geared. Thats not gonna be fun or entertaining. Thats what i loved about the other 35 tourney that got shut down. No one had to go out and buy MORE gear on top of what they already had.

Muzzling
08-16-2018, 10:27 AM
Not everyone is geared. Thats not gonna be fun or entertaining. Thats what i loved about the other 35 tourney that got shut down. No one had to go out and buy MORE gear on top of what they already had.

Well if i recall correctly there was issues with a team not wearing the specified gear so thats why cinco shut it down id like to avoid having that happen so im pretty lenient with gear. So i banned pallys/str gear only, and tbh ive experimented with pink doll, black heart, copperhead, and even pink 35 paw. It has a slight change in play but definitely wouldnt determine the outcome of the match especially when the matches are setup in best 2 out of 3 games. Anyone that shares my experience with the other gears can also say the same thing.

Mine AGK
08-16-2018, 05:18 PM
Well if i recall correctly there was issues with a team not wearing the specified gear so thats why cinco shut it down id like to avoid having that happen so im pretty lenient with gear. So i banned pallys/str gear only, and tbh ive experimented with pink doll, black heart, copperhead, and even pink 35 paw. It has a slight change in play but definitely wouldnt determine the outcome of the match especially when the matches are setup in best 2 out of 3 games. Anyone that shares my experience with the other gears can also say the same thing.

No, cinco shut it down because a team didnt read the rules and used str gear on a fox. This caused drama betwen dolloways team and zapros team even after zapros team was DQ. Zapro has already been white listed. Now im forced to go buy other gear.

Muzzling
08-16-2018, 05:30 PM
No, cinco shut it down because a team didnt read the rules and used str gear on a fox. This caused drama betwen dolloways team and zapros team even after zapros team was DQ. Zapro has already been white listed. Now im forced to go buy other gear.

Well i hope to see you participate in this tourney good luck to all 9 teams so far closing at 12 teams so sign up fast!

Mine AGK
08-16-2018, 05:36 PM
Well i hope to see you participate in this tourney good luck to all 9 teams so far closing at 12 teams so sign up fast!

Ill participate but its gonna extremely expensive because now people will buy up gear and charge OP prices. Exactly why tourney's should always be for what gear is still available to obtain.

Dolloway
08-16-2018, 05:42 PM
Ill participate but its gonna extremely expensive because now people will buy up gear and charge OP prices. Exactly why tourney's should always be for what gear is still available to obtain.

It honestly isn't that big of a difference. There are several weapons and shields that do just fine on mages, even cheap ones. There is no single one that is the 'best', it depends on your playstyle.

Mine AGK
08-16-2018, 06:01 PM
It honestly isn't that big of a difference. There are several weapons and shields that do just fine on mages, even cheap ones. There is no single one that is the 'best', it depends on your playstyle.

Val shields and even paw mages mages extremely tanky. Dont forget about halloween armors/helms. :)

Oh well. Time to find gear that will be over priced. Ill see you all when the tourney starts

Muzzling
08-16-2018, 06:04 PM
Val shields and even paw mages mages extremely tanky. Dont forget about halloween armors/helms. :)

Voodoo armor is a great option for ffas because of the mana regen and skill dmg. Hallows arent hard to come by. Voodoo wand or even pin of mastery are great options one offers 2 crit 2 ms, other offers 2 dodge. Black heart is a little on the expensive side but tbh i always used copperhead over black heart due to the crit and dodge it had. And copper head is like 200k in cs.

Mine AGK
08-16-2018, 09:16 PM
So are we alloud to use str or dex hallows?

Turnley
08-16-2018, 11:28 PM
Team Name: The Seventies and Stereos
1. Stereos
2. Seventies

Mine AGK
08-17-2018, 01:13 AM
Voodoo armor is a great option for ffas because of the mana regen and skill dmg. Hallows arent hard to come by. Voodoo wand or even pin of mastery are great options one offers 2 crit 2 ms, other offers 2 dodge. Black heart is a little on the expensive side but tbh i always used copperhead over black heart due to the crit and dodge it had. And copper head is like 200k in cs.

So does everyone have to be pure int?

Muzzling
08-17-2018, 01:47 AM
So does everyone have to be pure int?

No, and also u can use any hallows you just cant use str gear.

Muzzling
08-17-2018, 01:49 AM
10 teams are officially in. I might extend the dealine. Like 1 week to sign up after 12 teams are in or something like that

Mine AGK
08-17-2018, 01:56 AM
No, and also u can use any hallows you just cant use str gear.

Well this is going to be an expensive tourney lol smh.

Jensmage
08-17-2018, 08:00 PM
Is it too late to sign up? Pls sign us up...thanks!

Jensmage
Joukd

Muzzling
08-18-2018, 01:57 AM
Is it too late to sign up? Pls sign us up...thanks!

Jensmage
Joukd

Only 10 teams atm, whats your Team name?

Waydog
08-18-2018, 03:02 AM
Team Name: Paramity
Allenspacer
Blitz

Jensmage
08-18-2018, 12:13 PM

Team name:Costco

11 chars limit..

Mine AGK
08-18-2018, 02:11 PM

We are down 1 spot left right? Unless that 10 was before jen posted about her team?
That means 1 more team left to enter after team paramity.

Zaprodanej
08-18-2018, 02:31 PM
Team - Weapon
Captain - Zoro
Zapalovac

Absolize
08-18-2018, 02:52 PM
Team Name: Rhinos

Pmoys - Captain
Thinktwicebro

Good luck everyone!

Bats
08-18-2018, 03:17 PM
Team Name: Rhinos

Pmoys - Captain
Thinktwicebro

Good luck everyone!

I think it closed after Zaprodanej's team

Mine AGK
08-18-2018, 03:26 PM
I think it closed after Zaprodanej's team

I thought zaprodanej was white listed from future 35 tourneys due to not following the rules in the last 35 tourney that got cancelled.

Jensmage
08-18-2018, 03:30 PM
I thought zaprodanej was white listed from future 35 tourneys due to not following the rules in the last 35 tourney that got cancelled.

Is there such a thing as white listed from any tourney? lol

Bats
08-18-2018, 03:37 PM

I think you mean black listed. Yes, Zaprodanej didn't follow the rules for two or three tournaments I think. But, Muzzling said that it would be a monitored tournament.

Zaprodanej
08-18-2018, 03:45 PM
I would never get donated tourney. But no one said I cant participate in any tourney. :)
And that 35 tourney was a clown comedy.
Get over it. I will follow the rules. And I will do my best to be fair.

Muzzling
08-18-2018, 05:28 PM
Look at my earlier post even before jens team enetered i said its open for a week after 12 teams cuz dolloway is on vacation. Ill put limit at 14+ or however many sign up in the next week if this is an issue

Muzzling
08-18-2018, 05:31 PM
10 teams are officially in. I might extend the dealine. Like 1 week to sign up after 12 teams are in or something like that

This is the comment im referring too

Muzzling
08-18-2018, 05:40 PM
We are down 1 spot left right? Unless that 10 was before jen posted about her team?
That means 1 more team left to enter after team paramity.

Paramity was already a team just changed partners

Zaprodanej
08-18-2018, 05:45 PM
Paramity was already a team just changed partners

Ï just want to make sure that I am in. Cuz these boys are mad about me :)
Can u confirm me ? :)

Mine AGK
08-18-2018, 06:01 PM
Look at my earlier post even before jens team enetered i said its open for a week after 12 teams cuz dolloway is on vacation. Ill put limit at 14+ or however many sign up in the next week if this is an issue

If more people are interested try increasing it to 16 that way we have no bye-weeks.

Jyuu1205
08-18-2018, 06:01 PM
So the question is, did Cinco himself confirm this tourney? Any messages from him?

Idevour
08-18-2018, 06:07 PM
I will hopefully be joining soon just need a confirmation from the other person

Jensmage
08-18-2018, 06:23 PM
So the question is, did Cinco himself confirm this tourney? Any messages from him?

I think if this tourney was false, Cinco would have closed the thread already. Doubt it is false.

Jyuu1205
08-18-2018, 07:33 PM
Just curious, this tournament is no rejoining or dropping right? Just to make sure cause Wetor and Croob :P

Jyuu1205
08-18-2018, 07:36 PM
OH!! and no booting too right? Just cause wetor and croob

Muzzling
08-18-2018, 08:01 PM

Yes he confirmed it. Dropping, kicking or anything that interferes with game will get them disqualified. If a person disconnects but returns yall can continue. The tournament wilk be best of 3 games to first with 2 wins will win the match. Good luck!!

Muzzling
08-18-2018, 08:04 PM
Ï just want to make sure that I am in. Cuz these boys are mad about me :)
Can u confirm me ? :)

I dont mind you being in, as long as your serious about the tournament and not just here to cause problems. I do not want this tourney being closed.

Zaprodanej
08-18-2018, 08:11 PM
I dont mind you being in, as long as your serious about the tournament and not just here to cause problems. I do not want this tourney being closed.

To prevent this thing. I will dont be a captain of my team. I will just be a participant.

Trajectory
08-18-2018, 08:14 PM
Might be too late But i’m still gonna try get in :
My team called : LETHAL
team:
Trajectory (JLINGZ)
Hitr (MambozaMage)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Muzzling
08-18-2018, 08:25 PM
Your in, we are sitting at 14 teams i will allow us to go up to 16

IiRose
08-18-2018, 09:34 PM
You should list the team names, team members, and designate the captain for each team on your original first post. It'll be nice and organized for all of us, so that we don't have to browse through the comments to see the teams!

-IiRose

Muzzling
08-18-2018, 09:38 PM
You should list the team names, team members, and designate the captain for each team on your original first post. It'll be nice and organized for all of us, so that we don't have to browse through the comments to see the teams!

-IiRose

Great idea ill do that right now, thanks.

Idevour
08-18-2018, 09:56 PM
Team name: dafuq
Cametoparty (Captain)
Aerodos

Muzzling
08-18-2018, 10:01 PM
Team name: dafuq
Cametoparty (Captain)
Aerodos

Just making sure everyone knows this is a 2v2 MAGE ONLY tournament. And only 1 more team is allowed

Jensmage
08-19-2018, 08:04 AM
Might be too late But i’m still gonna try get in :
My team called : LETHAL
team:
Trajectory (JLINGZ)
Hitr (MambozaMage)

More food?
How to play l35..rip

Trajectory
08-19-2018, 08:19 AM
More food?
How to play l35..rip

I hope i go against ur team first so i can make it past the first round

Jon123
08-19-2018, 12:06 PM
Team: cuddle me softly
Keepcryingpls
Feelthejuice

Muzzling
08-19-2018, 01:24 PM
Officially 16 teams sign ups are closed. Sorry to everyone that didnt sign up in time. I have let challonge randomize the bracket and put a link to the official bracket in the og post.

Muzzling
08-19-2018, 02:25 PM
Each team has 2 weeks to schedule and finish their first round, after the first round then youll have 1 week to complete each round

Muzzling
08-19-2018, 03:03 PM
Team :enchantress
1.fourchette
2.productor

Either of you add me in game @tydle lets get our match done :)

IiRose
08-19-2018, 03:53 PM
I had told you before, but my partners on vacation for 10 days (he left today). Is it possible we could get a longer extension? Yesterday was the first time he played 35, and with the time limit of 2 weeks to get in the first match, we wouldn't get much time to practice or even schedule.

-IiRose

Jyuu1205
08-19-2018, 03:53 PM
Nxra / Tourneychar, let me know when's a good time to get the match in! Thanks.

Mine AGK
08-19-2018, 03:58 PM

We will let you know, currently just check to see the bracket up. Let me talk with tourney and we can see whats open for us. :)

Muzzling
08-19-2018, 05:18 PM
I had told you before, but my partners on vacation for 10 days (he left today). Is it possible we could get a longer extension? Yesterday was the first time he played 35, and with the time limit of 2 weeks to get in the first match, we wouldn't get much time to practice or even schedule.

-IiRose

Yea you came to be before tourney even started get yours in whenever is best for you guys

Clauz
08-20-2018, 10:09 AM
No more slot ?

Enviado de meu SM-J710MN usando o Tapatalk

Muzzling
08-20-2018, 01:30 PM
No more slot ?

Enviado de meu SM-J710MN usando o Tapatalk

Tourney closed yesterday sorry

arizeunal
08-21-2018, 10:55 AM

Turnley
08-21-2018, 11:07 AM
Good game Croob and Wetor!

Muzzling
08-21-2018, 11:57 AM
Good game Croob and Wetor!
Nice! And treeing is allowed, just no dropping/kicking from games

Jon123
08-21-2018, 06:21 PM
Keepcryingpls
Feelthejuice

Can you please adjust my team. Keepcryingpls can’t make it. Replace him with OnGod

Feelthejuice
Ongod

Mine AGK
08-22-2018, 08:37 AM

Thursday is good for us. What time can you do? We are open at 6-11pm EST.

Jyuu1205
08-22-2018, 04:02 PM
Thursday is good for us. What time can you do? We are open at 6-11pm EST.

That's alright with me, i will update when I talk to my partner about it.

Mine AGK
08-22-2018, 05:43 PM
That's alright with me, i will update when I talk to my partner about it.

If you guys can make it tonight 6-11pm EST. We can do our match tonight.

Jyuu1205
08-22-2018, 07:48 PM
Tomorrow works at that time interval, but we can do the match today as well. Let me know

Mine AGK
08-22-2018, 07:49 PM
Tomorrow works at that time interval, but we can do the match today as well. Let me know

We can do tonight.

Jyuu1205
08-22-2018, 07:50 PM
We can do tonight.

Tonight at 10, deal?

Mine AGK
08-22-2018, 08:28 PM
Tonight at 10, deal?

Yes, 10pm. We will be ready. I added you on my Nxra character.

Mine AGK
08-22-2018, 09:11 PM
Since when is 25% speed ring allowed just to run mana? Umm okay? Lol. Oh well. Gg.

Jyuu1205
08-22-2018, 09:19 PM
Since when is 25% speed ring allowed just to run mana? Umm okay? Lol.

Did not run mana at all lol and tournament specifics directly says "All rings allowed". I minimized my usage to regen, which I don't see it as a problem. You guys engaged and we engaged at the same time and a bit of tree was involved as well.

Jyuu1205
08-22-2018, 09:23 PM

Round 1: 10-4
Round 2: 10-7

GG.

burntoutdex
08-22-2018, 09:36 PM
Is Jun gonna get back to back 35 wins? :victorious:

arizeunal
08-24-2018, 08:54 AM
Is there a participation reward?

Muzzling
08-24-2018, 09:42 AM
Is there a participation reward?

Nope, cinco told me winner gets a prize

Absolize
08-27-2018, 08:53 AM
Team Weapon,

My teammate and I agreed to having match tonight at 8pm EST time if you guys can play then? Get back to me either here or on game and let me know!

Jyuu1205
08-27-2018, 06:24 PM

Round 2 for us, gg.

Muzzling
08-28-2018, 02:19 PM
Team weapon has withdrew from the tournament due to both players being busy. Team rhinos advances

Muzzling
08-31-2018, 04:39 PM
I havent heard a word from a couple teams, talk to me on forums about planning and game times so i can see an effort, at the moment it looks like a coupke teams might be dq'ed

JTZ
09-01-2018, 08:02 AM
Zuw and I have been unable to contact our opponents. We've never even seen them in game. I hope this doesn't disqualify is or anything. Thank you.

Muzzling
09-01-2018, 09:33 AM
Zuw and I have been unable to contact our opponents. We've never even seen them in game. I hope this doesn't disqualify is or anything. Thank you.

Well since your the only ones ive seen around on game and talk to me on forums ill have to advance you guys.

IiRose
09-01-2018, 08:34 PM
Circle, pls let Dolloway or me know what days and specific times on those days work for you!

-IiRose

Dolloway
09-01-2018, 11:37 PM
Attractive has agreed to play the match tomorrow night at 9pm est. Looking forward to it :)

Muzzling
09-02-2018, 10:20 AM

Ok i talked with Ongod about yalls match, he said his teamate ditched after finding out there was no participation shield. So heres what ill do. Im giving him a chance to find a new teamate and giving yall an extension to finish match.

Muzzling
09-02-2018, 10:25 AM
But i havent heard a word from team Costcos or Dafuq. I havent even seem them in game yet. So since today is the deadline day i have to dq both teams, these were the set rules in the beggining and i gave teams 2 weeks to do the match.

Muzzling
09-02-2018, 10:30 AM
Okay so my match was a little different we set dates and times to do it, one being wednesday at 6:30 but me and my teamate were on at this time and the opposing team was not. One of the players on the other team admitted that his teamate had a timezone that was extremely different. When it was 11:30 my time it was 7:30 for his teamate. It seems our schedules just didnt align. I figured advancing myself would be the easiest thing because these funky timezones are hard for teams to deal with going throughout the tourney. So im advancing my team due to timezone differences and considering my partner lives with me we have the better communication between us 2 teams. Sorry team Enchantress i rlly didnt want it ti come to this.

Dolloway
09-03-2018, 01:04 PM
Good games to Attractive and Circle. Well played!

https://preview.ibb.co/f27Hee/image.pnghttps://preview.ibb.co/hCWM5K/image.png

Muzzling
09-03-2018, 07:55 PM
Good games to Attractive and Circle. Well played!

https://preview.ibb.co/f27Hee/image.pnghttps://preview.ibb.co/hCWM5K/image.png

Congratz! Ill update

Jyuu1205
09-06-2018, 05:31 PM
Been waiting for more than a week now for our match, could the participants actively participate?

Absolize
09-07-2018, 02:22 PM
Muzz,

I feel you should start some deadlines and DQ’s so we can get it moving bro if you can.

Muzzling
09-07-2018, 07:23 PM
Muzz,

I feel you should start some deadlines and DQ’s so we can get it moving bro if you can.

Ye i gave team cuddle me softly 1 week to find new teamate and get match done but that ends this upcoming wednesday

Muzzling
09-07-2018, 07:25 PM
Cheese puffs and seven please get your match in asap, deadline is 1 week from now.

Absolize
09-07-2018, 09:14 PM
Ye i gave team cuddle me softly 1 week to find new teamate and get match done but that ends this upcoming wednesday

Okay sounds good

Muzzling
09-08-2018, 03:12 PM
Try to get your matches in, setting deadline at next saturday

Dolloway
09-08-2018, 07:11 PM
Good games to Wetor and Croob. Well played.

https://preview.ibb.co/b4dtx9/image.png
https://preview.ibb.co/buNLc9/image.png

arizeunal
09-08-2018, 10:09 PM
Good game! I think we did very well considering that we made major adjustments to accommodate Dolloway's request to play at a difficult time for us. Nevertheless we made it to the game and tried our best with the modified playing experience (we didn't think PL on mobile devices would be that hard! we usually use PC).

Congratulations on your well-deserved win!

Muzzling
09-09-2018, 12:49 AM
Looks like it was pretty intense to say the least, congratz on your advancement cheesepuffs

Jyuu1205
09-10-2018, 11:53 PM
Would appreciate if team cheese puffs can set up a date to do our match.

Muzzling
09-11-2018, 12:30 PM
No one on team pew crew or cuddle me softly has contacted me in over a week, tomarrow is deadline ill dq both if necessary

IiRose
09-11-2018, 01:41 PM
I can vouch for Team Pew Crew. Yes, they don’t use forums much, but they’re on daily and it would be unfair to disqualify them, knowing how easy it is to schedule with them and how willing they are to play their matches. If you disqualified both teams, then 2 teams (one being your own) would have advanced to semi finals without playing a single match, which to me is outrageous.

Practically half of the tournament has been disqualified. I think this should be considered when handing out disqualifications left and right.

-IiRose

JTZ
09-11-2018, 05:47 PM
Hey we're still willing to play. Hit up zuw (Uni) in game and he can tell me to get on.

Muzzling
09-11-2018, 07:24 PM
Hey we're still willing to play. Hit up zuw (Uni) in game and he can tell me to get on.

Okay thank you for letting me know

Dolloway
09-11-2018, 11:19 PM
Would appreciate if team cheese puffs can set up a date to do our match.

How about Saturday evening?

Muzzling
09-12-2018, 11:16 AM
Okay since pew crew is the only team that contacted me over the past week im advancing them, pew crew add me in game tydle or muzzling lets get this match done.

JTZ
09-12-2018, 10:03 PM
Uni added you on loolol and a maybe few other chars.

Jyuu1205
09-15-2018, 03:42 PM
Lending gears all permitted in this tourney?

Muzzling
09-15-2018, 04:38 PM
Lending gears all permitted in this tourney?

I dont see anything wrong with lending. Just be careful

Jyuu1205
09-15-2018, 09:16 PM

Round 2 and round 3 results. We lost round 1, I forgot to take the ss for that one sorry.

GG wp rose and dollo.

Absolize
09-20-2018, 08:33 AM
Pew Crew,

I added both of you guys in game I am “Pmoys” my teammate and I are available to play the match this weekend if possible for you guys, add me and we can discuss it if I’m not on my 35 you can add my main “Hook” and we can discuss a time, we are good anytime tomorrow before 7pm, and Saturday we can play anytime of the day.

Let me know

JTZ
09-24-2018, 12:51 AM
I'm unable to play on weekends due to work. Weekday nights work for me.

Jyuu1205
09-25-2018, 07:04 AM
Would appreciate if the remaining teams can finish their match asap, it's been more than a week ever since our last match. Thanks!

JTZ
09-25-2018, 03:14 PM
Hey pmoys, mine and my partner's main characters are eroxah and loolol. I'll add you on eroxah

Absolize
09-26-2018, 01:36 PM
Hey pmoys, mine and my partner's main characters are eroxah and loolol. I'll add you on eroxah

Added your main also already

Muzzling
09-26-2018, 02:58 PM
Deadline for rhinos vs pew crew next Wednesday. Get the natch over with.

Jyuu1205
09-29-2018, 04:12 PM
Deadline for rhinos vs pew crew next Wednesday. Get the natch over with.

The rule clearly specified that all the matches after the first round shall end within a week following the day of each team's match. Looking at the posts, it seems to me that Pew crews vs tydle's team went against each other either exactly on the 20th or prior to that, hence the max deadline for them would be until the 27th, but today = the 29th. Is there a reason why these two teams get extended deadline? Please let me know, thanks.

"Each team has 2 weeks to schedule and finish their first round, after the first round then youll have 1 week to complete each round" (tydle)

Page 4 on the tournament thread.

JTZ
09-29-2018, 11:27 PM
Pew Crew,

I added both of you guys in game I am “Pmoys” my teammate and I are available to play the match this weekend if possible for you guys, add me and we can discuss it if I’m not on my 35 you can add my main “Hook” and we can discuss a time, we are good anytime tomorrow before 7pm, and Saturday we can play anytime of the day.

Let me know

Can you get on Sunday the 30th around 8-11 pm eastern time?

Absolize
09-30-2018, 04:35 PM
Can you get on Sunday the 30th around 8-11 pm eastern time?

10pm EST works for us.

Muzzling
09-30-2018, 07:09 PM
The rule clearly specified that all the matches after the first round shall end within a week following the day of each team's match. Looking at the posts, it seems to me that Pew crews vs tydle's team went against each other either exactly on the 20th or prior to that, hence the max deadline for them would be until the 27th, but today = the 29th. Is there a reason why these two teams get extended deadline? Please let me know, thanks.

"Each team has 2 weeks to schedule and finish their first round, after the first round then youll have 1 week to complete each round" (tydle)

Page 4 on the tournament thread.

I posted the extension onnthe 26th, a day before the original deadline. Team rhino came to me with a reasonnfor extension being that pew crew couldnt do weekends and rhino couldnt do week days, so i gave them extra time to figure it out, they have til this wednesday to finish.

Muzzling
10-02-2018, 07:52 PM
Waiting on a reply from cinco before i advance either team by disqualification

JTZ
10-03-2018, 02:04 PM
We can't find our opponents at an ideal time. Every time Uni or I get on we try and pm pmoys and he isn't online.

Muzzling
10-03-2018, 03:24 PM
We can't find our opponents at an ideal time. Every time Uni or I get on we try and pm pmoys and he isn't online.

Add hook, itastemvp, twinktwicebro, according to them yall havent showed up on agreed times...

JTZ
10-04-2018, 10:27 PM
Uni finally saw one of them for the first time in game, told me to get on, then said not to because hook couldn't get on. This isn't on us. We're on almost daily. What kind of tournament is this that a team can have three byes and goes straight to the finals.

burntoutdex
10-04-2018, 10:43 PM
I can vouch for JTZ & Uni ; they are on genuinely almost every day

Muzzling
10-04-2018, 11:03 PM
Theres been a couple times where the match was scheduled and both teams agree to times and only team rhino showed up,

Dolloway
10-05-2018, 02:35 AM
Whatever the case may be, Team Rhino should not be advanced to the finals without having played a single match, while Koearn and Haxur have played three matches thus far.

Figure out a solution.

Muzzling
10-05-2018, 04:03 AM
Whatever the case may be, Team Rhino should not be advanced to the finals without having played a single match, while Koearn and Haxur have played three matches thus far.

Figure out a solution.

This is why ive contacted cinco, waiting on a response from him

burntoutdex
10-05-2018, 05:42 AM
This is why ive contacted cinco, waiting on a response from him

Why do you need a response from Cinco? JTZ's team has obviously put far more effort into the tournament than team rhino.. i even see Uni and JTZ on every time i log on..

Muzzling
10-05-2018, 11:35 AM
Why do you need a response from Cinco? JTZ's team has obviously put far more effort into the tournament than team rhino.. i even see Uni and JTZ on every time i log on..

I disagree with your statement because my team had to face them and i let them pick a time completely by them selves because we were having difficulty scheduling and i said id be there, my team showed up and they never did. I also know that zuw and pweeze are on seperate tome zones, its a 5+ hour difference.

Absolize
10-05-2018, 02:16 PM
We was on from 8-11 PM as requested from said team, we agreed and no one logged on. And I’m always online, just don’t main 35 I’m a regular player. I’ve stated my main many times and am on regularly, I’ve sent them friend requests on 35 and my 105 to see when they get on.

JTZ
10-05-2018, 08:54 PM
Uni and I only 2 hours apart. Not 5 hours so you don't need to lie. On Sunday we got online and couldn't find either of you so we got off.

Jyuu1205
10-06-2018, 10:31 AM
Deadline for two teams = Wednesday? More like never lol

Trajectory
10-06-2018, 10:33 AM
just put me in finals

Jyuu1205
10-06-2018, 08:39 PM
Here I will decide on a date, team rhinos and pew crews match by monday? Since everyone has a day off on Columbus day right? There's no way you guys don't have 30 min of freedom in your lives to do this match. This whole I can't do weekdays weekends, that's lame excuses, you guys are taking away way too much time. Monday or both dqed? We have waited long enough.

Idevour
10-06-2018, 09:05 PM
Lol is team rhinos getting a bye all the way to the finals....

Fwend
10-06-2018, 09:20 PM
I do hope both Semi final matches get played

These two teams can try to contact each other via Discord or Forums

Team 13: Rhinos

1. Pmoys
Hook level 105 Rhino <Apex>
Forums Id: Absolize

2. Thinktwicebro
Itastemvp level 105 mage <Apex>
Forums Id: Iamxmayhem

VS

Team 7: Pew Crew

1. Pweeze
Uni and loolol

2. Zuw
Eroxah level 27 mage <Exclusive>
Forum ID : JTZ

Muzzling
10-06-2018, 11:14 PM
Here I will decide on a date, team rhinos and pew crews match by monday? Since everyone has a day off on Columbus day right? There's no way you guys don't have 30 min of freedom in your lives to do this match. This whole I can't do weekdays weekends, that's lame excuses, you guys are taking away way too much time. Monday or both dqed? We have waited long enough.

My tourney ill handle it thanks though, team pew crew and rhinos continue to try and get your match in before cinco responds, if he responds before yall get match in im going to do what he suggest be done.

burntoutdex
10-06-2018, 11:58 PM
What if Cinco doesn't respond in ample time? Are you going to let this tournament run indefinitely, and waste a lot of people's time? Surely you can make a concrete deadline that both teams can agree on without intervention from Cinco.

Muzzling
10-07-2018, 03:15 AM
What if Cinco doesn't respond in ample time? Are you going to let this tournament run indefinitely, and waste a lot of people's time? Surely you can make a concrete deadline that both teams can agree on without intervention from Cinco.

I clearly stated that thwy should be trying to finish the match still

Jyuu1205
10-07-2018, 08:08 PM
As a host of this tourney, could you take the responsibilty in setting a deadline for them? By Monday at the latest?

Jyuu1205
10-09-2018, 11:49 AM
Muzzling? About a week has passed since your first deadline for team rhinos and pew crew.

Zreupl
10-09-2018, 07:26 PM
muzzling you should do something to finish this tourney
........it took too long and should be done weeks ago
Give them a deadline and don't wait for cinco

Jyuu1205
10-10-2018, 01:22 PM
If you look at the PL central, Cinco has written a response to the ongoing stall for both of the teams. Check on that and make your decision please. I don't want to constantly post more about this matter and I am pretty sure you don't want this to happen as well. Looking forward to your reply,

plpr
10-10-2018, 02:47 PM
The final decision needs called now. The final match needs to be before the event starts.

Muzzling
10-10-2018, 04:30 PM
I havent gotten a reply from cinco about the question i asked which includes a disqualification of team juke dew to unsportsman like comments and actions, which if you check was against the rules. Ive shared the screenshots with cinco and im waiting for a response on what we should do since is seems rhino vs pew crew will have to be the final match.

plpr
10-10-2018, 05:14 PM
LOL please share the screenshots. A personal vendetta against us and clear bias to another team winning. Good try though we will still be the final team to beat. I think it's time for Cinco to take charge of the match as this host clearly can't handle it.

Dolloway
10-10-2018, 05:46 PM
I think it would be ridiculous if Team Rhino gets a finals match for the winners' shield vs Team Pew Crew without having fought any previous teams to get there. As Zreu stated,

muzzling you should do something to finish this tourney
........it took too long and should be done weeks ago
Give them a deadline and don't wait for cinco

Cinco has also stated the following:

https://preview.ibb.co/miGbPU/image.jpg

Cinco wants you to take charge of this tournament so that it may conclude, Muzzling. He does not want to get involved because he does not know much about this tournament, doesn't want to make unfair decisions and wants you to be independent and make your own decisions. I would say that a firm deadline needs to be put in place for Pew Crew vs Rhinos, no ifs, ands or buts about it. The winner will then face Team Juke in the finals.

If for however some reason Team Juke is disqualified for unsportsmanlike conduct as you say, then Team Rhinos should not be automatically placed into the finals without having played a single match before that. I would take the top teams from both sides of the bracket and redo the semi-finals matches. Place Team Pew Crew and Team Rhinos against the other two top teams in semi finals matches so that the matches can actually get done since Team Pew Crew and Team Rhinos can't seem to schedule a match with one another.

Muzzling
10-10-2018, 05:53 PM
Yes i will be disqualifying team juke for unsportsman like pms and comments that ive seen in game and in group chats. I have already informed cinco about the disqualification. The semi finals will be re played with the teams that have gotten the furthest, pew crew vs my team and rhino vs dolloway and rose. I will update the bracket

Muzzling
10-10-2018, 05:55 PM
Since team hostility, pew crew and rhinos are in the same bracket ill be making a new one and posting the link in the same spot

plpr
10-10-2018, 06:05 PM
@Cinco ill give you a quick rundown. We played all of our matches and won. Team rhinos and team pew crew haven't been able to get their match in almost a month. Now we are being accused of unsportsmanlike play or something which is of course a complete lie we followed every rule and broke none. Kinda crazy the the tournament host and a team in the semi finals (that hasn't played a single match to get there) are guild mates. Im not sure how this host is still being taken seriously.

Muzzling
10-10-2018, 06:08 PM
New bracket is up

burntoutdex
10-10-2018, 06:19 PM
Did that really just happen? lolwhat

Draebatad
10-10-2018, 06:21 PM
I smell something foul and repulsive.

What exactly just went down?

Dolloway
10-10-2018, 06:45 PM
I also suggest to Muzzling that if you're going to disqualify Team Juke, you should provide evidence in private messages of their unsportsmanlike conduct to all the competitors in the tournament that request it. Obviously, if the evidence is too vulgar or dramatic to post on forums, it cannot be posted without being removed, so private message would be best.

Muzzling has stated to me that Jun made offensive racial comments, but I will not state what they were here on forums, so message him directly if you'd like to.

Misfit
10-10-2018, 06:51 PM
It is ABSOLUTE BS that you disqualified jun’s team. You cant penalize someone for winning all their matches (by a lot) and wanting to play more matches. If anything, the teams who won’t play their match should by f-ing dq’ed. You cant just take the best team out of the tournament, its so ridiculous. Muzzling, you’re an idiot for doing this and a terrible host as well.

Jyuu1205
10-10-2018, 07:32 PM
Already defeated two teams have reappeared in the brackets, never has this happened in any tournaments.

Beardabeast
10-10-2018, 07:46 PM
Honestly sad how a team with true skill can be cheated out of a tournament because of guild affiliation/favoritism. Seems it was rigged from the start.

fruitbattwo
10-10-2018, 07:47 PM
You're so childish. From what I've been seeing around the forums and discord, you let your personal feelings get in the way of running a tourney (which you clearly were never capable of doing in the first place). Not only have you ruined your own reputation, but you've impacted future tourneys as well.

Waydog
10-10-2018, 07:48 PM
Team Juke is one of the most capable teams that I have seen in a tourney in a long time. They are two very good players and very good people. Out of all of the people in this game I do not feel like these two are two people who deserve to be banned from a tourney.

burntoutdex
10-10-2018, 08:23 PM
I really hope Cinco removes the prize for this tournament, to be honest..

DanielRH
10-10-2018, 08:34 PM
Disqualifying a top team for remarks (unless they were particularly egregious), seems to me a highly controversial move. IMO, proof of said egregiousness should be provided, or the team should be reinstated.

Ultimately it is up to Muzzling. That being said, Cinco has the option not to provide an award in the case of tourney mismanagement.

Draebatad
10-10-2018, 08:45 PM
These tourney hosts are *not* neutral, fair or honest.

Favoritism is a huge problem with regards to who does or doesn't get disqualified and to especially how the brackets get modified in a way that gives advantages to the host's preferred team(s) throughout the tournament and pivotally towards the very end - who has a better chance or who ultimately wins can be (and does get) manipulated and rigged by an unscrupulous host.

No, this tourney should end right now with cinco withdrawing his prize sponsorship, because anything else would be a huge mockery to literally everything that a legitimate competition stands for.

Jyuu1205
10-10-2018, 08:49 PM
Hope penalty gets applied as well. I am utterly disappointed at the conclusion of this tournament. Cinco, it is up to you to withdraw the shields, but let us just verse whoever was to come up. Rhinos or pew crews, any team. Thanks.

Zreupl
10-10-2018, 08:56 PM
Cinco will be very dissapointed .

Sent from my Redmi Note 5A using Tapatalk

burntoutdex
10-10-2018, 09:02 PM
Cinco will be very dissapointed .

Sent from my Redmi Note 5A using Tapatalk

This tournament was a joke; i doubt he will be surprised.

Jyuu1205
10-10-2018, 09:20 PM
Is that koearn or haxur? No. You bring up my member's comment and blame that on us? Using that as an excuse to dq us?

Muzzling
10-10-2018, 09:22 PM
I understand this is of allenspacer, but juns entire guild "paradigm" has been targeting me from the start, sadly i hadnt started screenshotting until recently and the screenshots i do have of juns comments are being sent to cinco, haxur on the other hand hasnt said anything. Im sure some of yall have seen jun taunting apex in towns as well. I am going to continue to ignore the comments on here from the angry paradigm members, what happened happened and the tourney will continue the way the bracket is now until cinco decides to withdraw support or respect my decision based on the screenshots

Draebatad
10-10-2018, 09:22 PM
Undo today's changes and restore the brackets and go from there. Don't manipulate the lineups and exploit your role as host. Do what's right and fair. And in the process earn the respect of the community and those who have put so much effort to get to nearly the end of this tournament.

Otherwise this competition deserves to die in the dishonorable death that the host has created for it when cinco swiftly pulls his support and closes this abomination down.

Muzzling
10-10-2018, 09:24 PM
Undo today's changes and restore the brackets and go from there. Don't manipulate the lineups and exploit your role as host. Do what's right and fair. And in the process earn the respect of the community and those who have put so much effort to get to nearly the end of this tournament.

Otherwise this competition deserves to die in the dishonorable death that the host has created for it when cinco swiftly pulls his support and closes this abomination down.

So eliminate hostility and cheese puffs, the recently beaten teams and make the final match pew crew vs rhinos?

plpr
10-10-2018, 09:28 PM
So eliminate hostility and cheese puffs, the recently beaten teams and make the final match pew crew vs rhinos?
Yes and then vs us like originally.

burntoutdex
10-10-2018, 09:29 PM

Except Juke should be in the finals. Rhinos hasn't played a single match. What a joke.

As an aside, it really is not okay to post Private Messages on a public forum. I would remove them before you get into trouble.

The bracket should look like this :]

Muzzling
10-10-2018, 09:31 PM
Except Juke should be in the finals. Rhinos hasn't played a single match. What a joke.

As an aside, it really is not okay to post Private Messages on a public forum. I would remove them before you get into trouble.

Im deleting the post i made earlier with the screenshot, hope everyone got to see it

burntoutdex
10-10-2018, 09:32 PM
Im deleting the post i made earlier with the screenshot, hope everyone got to see it

Thank you. You forgot to address my other statement, but okay.

Muzzling
10-10-2018, 09:34 PM
Thank you. You forgot to address my other statement, but okay.

Your forgetting that team juke is disqualified and will not re enter the tournament.

burntoutdex
10-10-2018, 09:38 PM
Your forgetting that team juke is disqualified and will not re enter the tournament.

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻

Dolloway
10-10-2018, 09:45 PM
Muzzling, you should share the offensive racial comments made by Jun that you have claimed he has said.

In private messages, you keep claiming that you cannot do so because your phone is broke, you're not in the right server anymore, you're out of state and aren't nearby a friend who has the screenshots, and can't send the screens through forums.

If you did in fact send the screenshots to Cinco via private message, then you have access to the screenshots still and can pull up your sent messages. You should share them privately with the competitors of this tournament so they can see what their unsportsmanlike behaviour was. Right now, Haxur and Koearn both deny having stated anything offensive to you. The screenshots you have posted on forums and in private thus far have only shown Allen to have been unsportsmanlike, but he's already out of the tourney.

Otherwise, if you do not have evidence, then you should let the tournament continue with a firm deadline for Rhinos vs Pew Crew, with the winner facing Team Juke.

Jyuu1205
10-10-2018, 09:47 PM
According to the first screenshot provided, muzzling tells me that he will disqualify team pew crews from the tournament at approximately 2:28 PM EDT. Then he announces on the forums that he will disqualify team juke at 6:53 PM EDT, which means that he had already made his decision to disqualify pew crews from the start and suddenly changed his mind to disqualify my team.

Below is the screenshot of muzzling threatening me about how he will close down the tournament if he gets teamed further by my guildies. His guild or his associated guild at 35 was called hostility and my guild <Paradigm> had an agreed guild war against his guild. His guild-mates performed lots of trash talk as well as muzzling, who came up to me all the time and called me out in 1vs1 with profanities as well as asian racist terms. I didn't care as much as him and did not take any screenshots as well, but he was also there when other players were calling me dog eater, cat eater, yellow, tiny **** and even when apex was trash talking at me as well, muzzling continued to mock me. He acts as if he's innocent, yet he has acted out of his emotions and I am not the only one who has stated. If you go back in the forums, one of the players mentions that as well. Muzzling also the other day called me up and constantly made excuses as to why he's extending the tournament for team rhinos (His apex associates) and how team pew crews were the one in fault to not play the match. This sounded as if he had been planning to boot pew crews out of the match ever since the start of the semi-finals match and he displayed bias for team rhinos as well.

In conclusion, to counter muzzling disqualifying us from the tournament, he clearly stated that he will disqualify team pew crew earlier than our team, hence our team should stay in the tournament and it is rightful for us to go against team rhinos (Because Muzzling stated this statement first).

It also took him less than 30 minutes to disqualify my team from the tournament, while it took him 3 weeks to dq other teams, which he acted out of his emotions and hatred towards me. He abused his authority as the host and I believe that he had planned out all this to either place team rhinos at the finals with a free ride, due to this jealousy of haxur and I getting another tournament shield.

Muzzling clearly stated that quote-to-quote, "I will be jealous and annoyed if you and luke (Koearn and Haxur) get another tournament shield, especially because this is my tournament".

Muzzling is being immature and should lose privilege in hosting future tournaments and penalty should be given to the associated teams who could not carry on their matches on time. I do not ask for the tournament shield, because Muzzling planned all this out so that this whole thread becomes a fuss and we lose our chance of earning a tournament shield. I ask that Cinco, you decide the case and I also ask you to give Muzzling a 1 year ban or some type of big penalty for creating a conflict in this thread to steal our right of winning the tournament shield.

Putting back in an already lost team to the tournament does not make sense at all and the fact that Muzzling brought himself back in the tournament is a clear indication that he is willing to cheat his way to the finals and grab the tourney shield or pass it onto his apex friends.

Muzzling
10-10-2018, 10:01 PM
When did i say id be jealous of you or mad at you getting another tourney shield? Also if it was "rigged from the start" why wouldnt i put my pwn team in the finals? You and i both know what you have been saying in and out of game. If yall dont like my decision well have to wait and see what cinco says.

Fwend
10-10-2018, 10:03 PM
I really thought pvp tournaments would help our PL community by promoting the the pvp level and make it more active.

Unfortunately , this and other PVP tournaments have hit problems. Personal pvp vendettas have come into play, others opinions have made things far worse.

It saddens me that our community fail to see the fun in all these competitive competitions.

I truly hope this will not turn off STS and the support Cinco has been wiling to provide to us making exclusive PVP winners shields.

Jyuu1205
10-10-2018, 10:05 PM
When did i say id be jealous of you or mad at you getting another tourney shield? Also if it was "rigged from the start" why wouldnt i put my pwn team in the finals? You and i both know what you have been saying in and out of game. If yall dont like my decision well have to wait and see what cinco says.

Since when did you care about Cinco's opinion, when you took the action to dq us without his permission at all and created a new bracket? Also, you clearly stated that in your own words. The fact that you had the mind set of putting yourself back in the tournament itself is messed up. Be ashamed of your foul play. Why even host a tournament if you can't take the responsibility to terminate each teams' deadlines.

Muzzling
10-10-2018, 10:10 PM
Since when did you care about Cinco's opinion, when you took the action to dq us without his permission at all and created a new bracket? Also, you clearly stated that in your own words. The fact that you had the mind set of putting yourself back in the tournament itself is messed up. Be ashamed of your foul play. Why even host a tournament if you can't take the responsibility to terminate each teams' deadlines.

Im not going to argue with you when you know exactly why your team is getting disqualified and RIGHTFULLY so. The final match consist of pew crew and rhinos. I dont want to hear "rhinos shouldnt be advanced without winning a match" because my solution to that was redo the semi finals, but bringing 2 teams that previously lost caused to much drama. So the finals are pew crew vs rhino, yall finish your match

burntoutdex
10-10-2018, 10:12 PM
I personally disagree with posting PM's, but anyway.

If Muzzling stated he was going to dq Pew Crew (i'm still not too sure what for) and then proceeded to dq Juke due to personal bias; that really is not the right thing to do.

I still think Team Rhino should be dq'd for not having played a single match - but it's blindingly obvious that the host is affiliated with them, and that won't be happening. They shouldn't even be in the semi-finals, let alone the new bracket.

This tournament should still continue as Dolloway said (second post of this page).

Jyuu1205
10-10-2018, 10:12 PM
Im not going to argue with you when you know exactly why your team is getting disqualified and RIGHTFULLY so. The final match consist of pew crew and rhinos. I dont want to hear "rhinos shouldnt be advanced without winning a match" because my solution to that was redo the semi finals, but bringing 2 teams that previously lost caused to much drama. So the finals are pew crew vs rhino, yall finish your match

Disqualified rightfully? Despite all your smack talk behind my back, you have the nerves to say that? Bring us proof and talk, you are making no sense here. The whole community is looking down on you for your immaturity. Apex free ride to finals, enjoy!

Muzzling
10-10-2018, 10:14 PM
I personally disagree with posting PM's, but anyway.

If Muzzling stated he was going to dq Pew Crew (i'm still not too sure what for) and then proceeded to dq Juke due to personal bias; that really is not the right thing to do.

I still think Team Rhino should be dq'd for not having played a single match - but it's blindingly obvious that the host is affiliated with them, and that won't be happening.

This tournament should still continue as Dolloway said. Though i hope there is no prize given out - at this rate at least.

Team juke doesnt deserve to be in this tourney or be eligible for a prize, we can talk about solutions that dont include them if you want

Jyuu1205
10-10-2018, 10:14 PM
What's more odd is that Muzzling and I didn't have any other conversation after that message from him saying, "I will disqualify team pew crews" and he suddenly decides to disqualify us? Now he comes to us and says that we are permanently disqualified, you see that irony?

Jyuu1205
10-10-2018, 10:16 PM
Team juke doesnt deserve to be in this tourney or be eligible for a prize, we can talk about solutions that dont include them if you want

There you go, he finally said it. He just didn't want haxur and I to win another tourney shield. You can't congratulate your old friend, rather you try to bring this tourney down to dust due to your emotion and jealousy? I would be so ashamed right now lol and you even said, Jun I will support you and your teammate. Today, he says we are disqualified.

burntoutdex
10-10-2018, 10:18 PM

Based on what? Do you just not want Jun winning another tournament shield after he won my tournament almost 2 years ago? If that is the reasoning for disqualifying them, that is honestly disgraceful.

I really doubt Jun and Haxur would ever say anything that would get them dq'd (i might be wrong, but i really doubt it). They haven't been acting in an unsportsmanlike way, they simply want to play their finals match. Please PM me screenshots if you have any.

Tournament hosts are meant to be unbiased and it's really not that difficult to act accordingly, Muzzling.

Jyuu1205
10-10-2018, 10:18 PM
Solution? You want to talk about solution? Let my team vs your team, three games, if we win, we get our place back in the tourney. Team cheese puffs stay, rhinos and pew crews included. Muzzling team vs my team, match to 3, whoever wins gets to take over semi-finals position. We will gladly go through this process again, I don't understand why muzzling gets to get into the semi-finals when he clearly lost.

IiRose
10-10-2018, 10:45 PM
I have a few things to say...

Based on Jyuu1205's images, it appears as though Pew Crew was going to be disqualified. I assure you that this is absolutely the wrong thing to do. Pew Crew should not be disqualified in any way whatsoever. They have been active (I see them on daily on 26s and 35s). Although Rhinos are relatively active at endgame, they are not nearly as active as Pew Crew at 35. In addition to this, Rhinos has not played a single match and has also struggled to find a time with each and every competitor they've had. To me, this seems like their team may be the problem in terms of scheduling matches. But regardless they have done nothing wrong so they should also not be disqualified or punished. However, they should not have the opportunity to compete for finals without winning a match at all.

As for the personal vendettas going around, I think everyone is equally responsible for the mishaps that have occurred in this tournament. Muzzling is inexperienced in tournaments and as such, he has made many mistakes along the way in hosting this tournament. He has shown bias and he has been shifty with sticking to his statements. However he is not solely responsible. The way I see it, other people are equally responsible. Members of paradigm have teamed hostility in hope to pressure the host to favor them and have frankly been rude in some cases where I've actually been present. Likewise, however, I have seen many instances where hostility is also at fault for some of the very same things aforementioned. Everyone is at fault here and is too occupied pointing fingers that they are too oblivious of their own mistakes. It has truly brought out the worst in all of us and no one deserves a reward for their actions. As a result, regardless of what muzzling decides (who gets to play), I truly believe Cinco should withdraw support from this tournament.The most important thing in PL above anything else (PVP skill, Riches) is Kindness and a Sense of Community. Additionally he should be more exclusive as who can host tournaments from now on.

There is a reason why Dolloway's tournament is running so smoothly compared to other tournaments.

-IiRose

Draebatad
10-10-2018, 10:50 PM
That reply totally favors one's own guild regarding the hosting of tourneys.

STS should be the only one to host. If only they had a community team to help out there. RiP Remiem and Sam.

Muzzling
10-10-2018, 11:04 PM
I also think that cinco canceling/ removing the support from this tourney would be best, im not even going to try an host anymore tourneys because of all the hate ive received in and out of game. Totally a hostile experience for me and thats why i decided to disqualify team juke. It seems everyone wanted favors from the beggining and some people even offered me money to re open the tourney once it reached 16 teams (that i didnt accept) so if i was biased or unfair i wouldve taken the money, instead i went along with the tourney the way it was. My team lost so i rightfully advanced the team that beat me i see no bias. As for team rhinos, they may be in apex but their opponents didnt play at all, the first team even admitted to me they only entered because they thought there was a participation prize. The other teams never responded on forums or added them in game. So me advancing them was not biased at all. I even gave team pew crew and rhinos an extension so rhinos wouldnt get a free ride, but apperantly even that caused drama... whatever i do gets disagreed with by paradigm members. So im resigning my position as host and canceling this tourney, sorry to all the participants

burntoutdex
10-10-2018, 11:10 PM
If you're cancelling the tournament, request a lock on this thread, please.

fruitbattwo
10-10-2018, 11:15 PM
I also think that cinco canceling/ removing the support from this tourney would be best, im not even going to try an host anymore tourneys because of all the hate ive received in and out of game. Totally a hostile experience for me and thats why i decided to disqualify team juke. It seems everyone wanted favors from the beggining and some people even offered me money to re open the tourney once it reached 16 teams (that i didnt accept) so if i was biased or unfair i wouldve taken the money, instead i went along with the tourney the way it was. My team lost so i rightfully advanced the team that beat me i see no bias. As for team rhinos, they may be in apex but their opponents didnt play at all, the first team even admitted to me they only entered because they thought there was a participation prize. The other teams never responded on forums or added them in game. So me advancing them was not biased at all. I even gave team pew crew and rhinos an extension so rhinos wouldnt get a free ride, but apperantly even that caused drama... whatever i do gets disagreed with by paradigm members. So im resigning my position as host and canceling this tourney, sorry to all the participants
Thank you for making one responsible decision, every comment given to you was well deserved.

plpr
10-10-2018, 11:33 PM
now that that is passed i think we can resume.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mine AGK
10-10-2018, 11:54 PM
now that that is passed i think we can resume.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh boy, i missed out on the drama caused from typical biased hosts. Sorry that it screwed you guys over.

Jyuu1205
10-11-2018, 01:26 AM
The fact that haxur and I put so much effort in this tournament to beat down so many skilled teams, it all became meaningless sigh. Can we at least get a compensation for our achievements in this tourney? Our time has gone to dust and if we knew the tourney was going to end like this, why did we put so much effort in the first place.

Jyuu1205
10-11-2018, 01:35 AM
I have a few things to say...

Based on Jyuu1205's images, it appears as though Pew Crew was going to be disqualified. I assure you that this is absolutely the wrong thing to do. Pew Crew should not be disqualified in any way whatsoever. They have been active (I see them on daily on 26s and 35s). Although Rhinos are relatively active at endgame, they are not nearly as active as Pew Crew at 35. In addition to this, Rhinos has not played a single match and has also struggled to find a time with each and every competitor they've had. To me, this seems like their team may be the problem in terms of scheduling matches. But regardless they have done nothing wrong so they should also not be disqualified or punished. However, they should not have the opportunity to compete for finals without winning a match at all.

As for the personal vendettas going around, I think everyone is equally responsible for the mishaps that have occurred in this tournament. Muzzling is inexperienced in tournaments and as such, he has made many mistakes along the way in hosting this tournament. He has shown bias and he has been shifty with sticking to his statements. However he is not solely responsible. The way I see it, other people are equally responsible. Members of paradigm have teamed hostility in hope to pressure the host to favor them and have frankly been rude in some cases where I've actually been present. Likewise, however, I have seen many instances where hostility is also at fault for some of the very same things aforementioned. Everyone is at fault here and is too occupied pointing fingers that they are too oblivious of their own mistakes. It has truly brought out the worst in all of us and no one deserves a reward for their actions. As a result, regardless of what muzzling decides (who gets to play), I truly believe Cinco should withdraw support from this tournament.The most important thing in PL above anything else (PVP skill, Riches) is Kindness and a Sense of Community. Additionally he should be more exclusive as who can host tournaments from now on.

There is a reason why Dolloway's tournament is running so smoothly compared to other tournaments.

-IiRose

Reflecting on your paragraph, tournament has nothing to do with in game pvp. Whatever happened in pvp stays in pvp and our record of having a bad past with each other shouldn't affect the results of this tournament. To me, it still feels like Muzzling didn't want my team to win the tourney and chose this date to bring an end to this tournament. I applaud you for your accomplishment and I hope this whole situation made you happy Muzz.

Trajectory
10-11-2018, 01:51 AM
Team Juke deserved to win this tourney

Draebatad
10-11-2018, 02:45 AM
Team Juke deserved to win this tourney

Definitely deserved the chance they *earned* to win this tourney! But that was taken away for no legitimate reason. I feel for those guys. The host should just DQ the team who never played, and let these guys get their final in. But I guess that just makes too much sense? Might be too legit, too fair? It's not too late, host.

Yogaa
10-11-2018, 03:47 AM

After requesting a prize for the winner from Cinco now you are gonna leave this tourney like nothing happened ? You are wasting time not only for Cinco but 16 teams

I know what's on your mind
You hosting this tournament because you were sure that you could win so you were trying hard contacting Cinco for a prize to the winners

But you lost on your own tourney and you didn't care much after it

Now you DQ juke team at finals, if they really do something wrong at beggining you should have DQ them long time ago not in this finals and show us the prove.

You are playing with Cinco and community, where is your responsibility as a tourney host?
He should get banned for this.

Fwend
10-11-2018, 06:07 AM
I can understand why many are frustrated with the results of this tournement.

Yes team Juke have shown that they are deserving to be crowned champions.

However, now that circumstances have changed. Decisions have been made. Many, many have commented back and forth.

I can also understand why the host has withdrawn from all this drama.

The tournement is over. Because of all the drama. I hope our community will learn from this and not ruin future tournaments hosted, and loose the support from STS with winner exclusive prizes.

Enough toxicity on game, forums and social applications please. Its not healthy for our game that we all love.

Jyuu1205
10-11-2018, 07:55 AM
I can understand why many are frustrated with the results of this tournement.

Yes team Juke have shown that they are deserving to be crowned champions.

However, now that circumstances have changed. Decisions have been made. Many, many have commented back and forth.

I can also understand why the host has withdrawn from all this drama.

The tournement is over. Because of all the drama. I hope our community will learn from this and not ruin future tournaments hosted, and loose the support from STS with winner exclusive prizes.

Enough toxicity on game, forums and social applications please. Its not healthy for our game that we all love.

To get the facts straight, the tournament is over because of the host acting out of his emotions. No where in our society do we see people lose

their jobs if they prove their talent, despite their "possible" bad personality. Even the famous Issac Newton performed malicious actions to ruin

other peoples' lives (Due to them trying to copy his works or compete him out of the whole scientific race at the time), but in the end, he is

credited with a nobel prize for showing his potentials to the society. Why is it the case that we lose our chance of losing a tournament shield that

was only one match away, just because of the host creating this whole drama? The host owes me and haxur an apology, sincerely in all ways. It

was his responsibility to get this tournament run smoothly, which he failed to do. In addition, he had the option to bring this whole idea of us

"being toxic" way back from the start (If you look at the dates of our conversation and our call logs, we really didn't talk much), but now that

haxur and I were so near in winning the tournament shield, he brings up the past, just to take our chances away of winning the tournament

shield.

If the blame was to be discussed, it is all on Muzzling and he couldn't even post a single post about Haxur and I being toxic to him, clearly
because we never did. He denies all the words he said and his actions and continues to criticize me and my guild, over a matter that was just
between me and himself. That's what I call stingy and petty. I took away my precious time from preparing for the Dental Admissions Test to
participate in this tournament and now it's all gone to bubbles, all thanks to Muzzling.

Sunny, stop trying to cover him up please.

Cinco
10-11-2018, 08:28 AM
Tournaments are hard.

Don't be discouraged :-)