PDA

View Full Version : Enchantment Extravaganza.. @devs

swoutttt
07-19-2018, 04:29 PM
Hey,

Me and a lot others are confused about this. Yesterday this mini event ended. But some moments later you re-enabled it. Prolly cause you ended the mini event 1 day to early. So today the event come to an end, but i noticed the new 'limited' awakes are still in the awake table...

So does the mini event came to an end or not? Or are the special limited awakes no part of this mini event? Can someone explain this please..???

Ty in advance

Justg
07-19-2018, 04:39 PM
Sorry for the confusion!

The 8K Stones are no longer available, but the OP awakes are still available... for now!

PostNoob
07-19-2018, 04:42 PM
Sorry for the confusion!

The 8K Stones are no longer available, but the OP awakes are still available... for now!

Thanks for the clarification G. Spread the word y'all and good luck!

swoutttt
07-19-2018, 05:31 PM
Thank you for you reaction Just G,

However when i read back the announcement thread, im pretty sure the 8k awake gems and the 'limited' awakes are stated as enchantment extravaganza, wich ended today. Can you imagine when the message came up (1 hour left ) in this case twice (yday and today), that people rushed for their last chance to awake their items, overpaying on the limited elite awakes in auction aswell for the items to awake.
In my opinion its not fair to just say 'sorry for the confusion' since the info we got is kinda missleading and has consequences for us players. Maybe its better to not share anything at all and suprise us in the future, or to be rlly transparant when it comes to sharing event info, so that mistakes like these can be prevented.

Cinco
07-19-2018, 05:47 PM
Less info. Sounds just fine to me. Thanks!