PDA

View Full Version : Guild Master Lennox Broken

Glauk
11-16-2011, 12:14 AM
Noticed on the iPad you can go through the options and take the tour. On iPod and iPhone you choose the first option and there are no more buttons after that to choose from...just wait a few seconds and it throws you out to Blackstar. Confirmed with a couple of other people with iPods and they too are having the same issue. Tried Google Chrome and it seems to work with no issues.

javier995
11-16-2011, 12:17 AM
Noticed on the iPad you can go through the options and take the tour. On iPod and iPhone you choose the first option and there are no more buttons after that to choose from...just wait a few seconds and it throws you out to Blackstar. Confirmed with a couple of other people with iPods and they too are having the same issue.

Yes, I believe it's been said before, its bugged on iOS and iOS only. Hope to see it fixed soon tho.

Glauk
11-16-2011, 12:19 AM
Yes, I believe it's been said before, its bugged on iOS and iOS only. Hope to see it fixed soon tho.

It's not iOS...works fine on my iPad2....just seems to be iPod Touches and iPhones.

javier995
11-16-2011, 12:23 AM

It's not iOS...works fine on my iPad2....just seems to be iPod Touches and iPhones.

Ahh sorry, most iOS devices. Better lol. On a serious note, it's been this way since the BBQ event maybe even before that.

Flip
11-16-2011, 11:45 AM
I've tracked this down, it does only occur on iPhone/iPod as you guys figured out. This will be fixed in a future update. Thanks for the report!

javier995
11-16-2011, 12:07 PM
I've tracked this down, it does only occur on iPhone/iPod as you guys figured out. This will be fixed in a future update. Thanks for the report!

Thanks for fixing it in the near future!