PDA

View Full Version : Duration of the "limited awake rolls"

Rauitri
07-20-2018, 12:43 AM
Was just wondering for how long is the extention gonna be.

You guys planned it to be a week, I dont see the need of an extention unless you want more plat revenue or be fairer by extending the Blue gems aswell. Which isn't bad, both will benefit.

But why remove the 8k Blue kits(very helpful Gold Sink)?. It really feels so biased to see poor/less fortunates to see their Blue gems rise again, and Richies recieving an extention on their part. My point is Inequality.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

PostNoob
07-20-2018, 02:43 AM
So people will use the elite awakens more.

Pretty sure sts is having a tough time with revenue atm. Just look at lock prices, no one is opening them.look at elixir prices, crazy. So their main draw to spend platinum right now is the elite awaken gems.

Rauitri
07-20-2018, 04:33 AM
So people will use the elite awakens more.

Pretty sure sts is having a tough time with revenue atm. Just look at lock prices, no one is opening them.look at elixir prices, crazy. So their main draw to spend platinum right now is the elite awaken gems.

I'm not sure what you mean by tough. But Elite awakes has been their best revenue eversince awakenings came, everyday I can assure that thousands of them are bought as you can see by the supply and demand. And surely they've made a ton during last year when they made so many Pay to Win scenarios.

And about the lock prices, who do you think go with that route? They made it too common to drop with 1 pull, you may think they're the same as they still cost 5 plats to open. But that style has been done before. In a social experiment conducted by several researchers, they've temporarily lessen the price of a ball to hit stacked cups in a carnival game. By that, they have concluded that people bought more balls overall as to selling them by 3's. Because people think that they're spending less while getting luckier, but its all just the same, this may be called Placebo effect.

They may have a slower plat revenue from introducing craftable massives again, but atleast people are alot happier with the fact that they will sure open more in the future, more like regular customers. As suppose to generate more revenue from mini-crates, but long term they would learn and just open a handful of them. As you can see by the thousands of mini crates that still flood the market with no buyers interested in opening. Plus there are no OP gears/items within the new Marsh crates, because you can basically obtain all the OP gears through grinding this expansion. They really have to sacrifice something in order to make people happy.

But what is sad is they're too shy to just tell, they could have just said that they are extending the Extravaganza event for another week, or just firstly made it for 2 weeks or longer, but by that decision you can no longer say it's "limited" right?. Rather them saying it is all a typo, unintended or false information. People will of course now rage cause of multiple scenarios that this has been done w/o compensation and etc...

How will the game progress if their changes are only done to favour old/veterans(like this one already taking impact), and other examples like top tier bosses from events are only accesible by capped players etc...

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk