PDA

View Full Version : Please, do something about this. The auction house is a pain to use now... @Devs

Flamesofanger
07-20-2018, 08:23 AM
Please guys no drama, constructive feedback. Thank you.

Isn't this a bit too extreme for such a simple elixir that can be easily crafted and the more are popped and stacked around players coming incontact with

it the more internet bandwidth it'll start demanding for And this is making it worse.

What's so special about this 5 minute elixir to have an insane aura not even the best gears out there have. Not even heroic pets have an aura like these (Epic Rarity) elixirs do

We have so many aura's and bling already, this is slowly going to cause a problem on the servers as it keeps growing and not being diagnosed.

(This will especially effect players who don't have internet as fast as a muscle car)

It's a pain to use the auction house now if there are players with these elixirs on now. And i know i'll be ignored anyways....

No matter how many times i get scuffed, pushed aside, and ignored, i'll always care and wish the best for you guys.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day, take care all of you.

The framerate also starts dropping by a lot if you stand even close to those aura's for like seconds or minutes the game

starts slowing down cause the amount of data it keeps hogging..just look at all those aura's. this is madness.

Just make it so it doesn’t apply to other people in towns

This right over here....^ The elixirs must be exclusive to festerfang dungeons only and disabled in towns please...

intizamfamily888
07-20-2018, 08:32 AM
I dont get it. Whats the problem now?

Gesendet von meinem BLA-L29 mit Tapatalk

Terrorshock1
07-20-2018, 08:58 AM
It also drops framerates if u stand in it longer then 4secs.. its very annoying

Sent from my P00A using Tapatalk

Thewolfbull
07-20-2018, 09:17 AM
Remove all auras option please

Flamesofanger
07-20-2018, 09:46 AM
It also drops framerates if u stand in it longer then 4secs.. its very annoying

Sent from my P00A using Tapatalk

AL already demands for so much space and this aura isn't helping. Using the auction house now just feels risky, especially if you've been idle for awhile.

Cause if you exit the Auction screen you'll have a chance of being greeted by a massive framerate drop and just red ping.

Remove all auras option please

I absolutely agree, this elixir's aura is a problem now. I hope the Dev's won't ignore this and do something. These marsh & reptilian elixirs should be deleted from the game.

It's leaving many people with a bitter taste for this expansion.

Azerothraven
07-20-2018, 09:55 AM

Alwarez
07-20-2018, 10:19 AM
This game doesn't eat big amount of data. Just 40 MB in 3 hours on WiFi. And this game can be played even on 2G, if you know what this is.

Assets including auras are likely stored locally. The fact is that auras and maps with lots of players demand your phone's CPU and GPU, and if you're getting problem with either of that, it's the hardware your device is lacking.

Flamesofanger
07-20-2018, 10:53 AM
This game doesn't eat big amount of data. Just 40 MB in 3 hours on WiFi. And this game can be played even on 2G, if you know what this is.

Assets including auras are likely stored locally. The fact is that auras and maps with lots of players demand your phone's CPU and GPU, and if you're getting problem with either of that, it's the hardware your device is lacking.

i play on PC and play many other games that are bigger then a single zone each map. And yes, i know a lot more then just about 2G.....

Thanks for your feedback.

omg how did i forget about this, you're absolutely right 100% aze! the elixirs should be exclusive to festerfang dungeons only...and disabled in towns.

scarysmerf
07-20-2018, 11:39 AM
Ummmm I thought those auras were from the arc ring and amulet guess I was wrong but I didn't have a elixer on but still had the aura in festerfang outpost.

|Ares|
07-20-2018, 12:53 PM
Options > Disable "Other player buffs"
There's no need in removal of auras just because your device can't handle that, but there's a specificated option for it as I wrote above.

Cinco
07-20-2018, 12:59 PM
These auras will be addressed soon. Thanks!

Flamesofanger
07-20-2018, 01:32 PM
Options > Disable "Other player buffs"
There's no need in removal of auras just because your device can't handle that, but there's a specificated option for it as I wrote above.
I've crafted this small little guide, i hope this helps. Have a nice day and take care!

These auras will be addressed soon. Thanks!

Thank you sooo much Cinco! have a great day!