PDA

View Full Version : Boltslash

Escanor
07-20-2018, 10:07 AM
I drew an Engineer elite weapon created by Escanorxx! The famous engineer fanboy, and I think he's still hidding something big (...) Can this become a reality?

Weapon name: Boltslash
Level: Unknown.
3 Target weapon.
Shocking adittional damage: It appears randomly.
Creator: Escanorxx
Quote: 1- shoot huh? Why not 3!!!
Created and drawed by me. (Based on the normal Slashers)

I didn't copy them from another game, you know they're based in the Star Legends Slashers! So please stop jumping in conclusions. Ok I got it, Shoge Zaro is a random Criminal and not the Napalm creator, that doesn't matter, I don't mind who's the creator or the description it has... I just want them to be included in my favourite game. And I wont stop.

Nofox
07-20-2018, 10:30 AM
Shogue wasn't the creator. His phrase for the napalm was "plz tell me there is no such thing as a Napalm Carbine" but great idea nonetheless. I hope the Devs look at this thread cuz there could be something they could use here.

Sent from a noodle

Anireuca
07-20-2018, 10:32 AM
Nice idea, i would work on the item description tho

Shonex
07-20-2018, 10:34 AM
Looks cool.

Escanor
07-20-2018, 10:37 AM
Shogue wasn't the creator. His phrase for the napalm was "plz tell me there is no such thing as a Napalm Carbine" but great idea nonetheless. I hope the Devs look at this thread cuz there could be something they could use here.

Sent from a noodle

Who Created it so I can correct it

Nofox
07-20-2018, 10:37 AM
Who Created it so I can correct itonly the devs know my friend...only the devs know

Sent from a noodle

Escanor
07-20-2018, 10:39 AM
Nice idea, i would work on the item description tho

Can you tell me something better or ideas to upgrade the description?

Thank you bro