PDA

View Full Version : New character?

Gbayke
07-10-2010, 05:47 AM
Maybe y'all can add a new character. Perhaps a kung-Fu one? I honestly don't about this idea. It came to me so I figured it was worth a shot.

Can I get some feedback on this idea??

Away
07-10-2010, 06:38 AM
That would be a bit strange considering the style PL is currently based on.
Unless you mean something like a pirate (with guns?)- but that would still seem a little off for me.

Maybe it's just me

Interim7
07-10-2010, 06:43 AM
A "kung-fu" one doesn't really say "pirates with guns" to me.

I do agree -- more classes is good. I'm still hanging for the Rogue Foxes, "Full-Support" Badgers and Summoner Owls... yeah, I think I'll keep dreaming.

The current classes are still in need of sorting out though, so, meh. Probably not going to happen for a while.

KingFu
07-10-2010, 09:45 AM
You mean a class? They have already said that they are gonna add a new class eventually. It is rumored to be humans since Rori, the CPU in town, says that humans are coming, and they won't focus on dex, str, and int alone, but all to work together. I don't think it was confirmed that the class is going to be humans, but it's a good guess.

EDIT: You guys have to remember, with a new class, comes a new spec, with a new spec, comes more new items, as well as more skills. Basically, making a new class isn't easy, at all.

Elffy
07-10-2010, 11:27 AM
I think he means something like a monk not sure where pirate with guns came from lol

Cascade
07-10-2010, 12:01 PM
In case all of you are wondering Humans are going to be a class in the future.

Interim7
07-10-2010, 04:56 PM
In case all of you are wondering Humans are going to be a class in the future.

But I really don't LIKE the human models they've done so far.

Cascade
07-10-2010, 04:58 PM
Why?

(Ten letters)

Gbayke
07-10-2010, 08:04 PM
I think the human characters are alright