PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Ultimates

Ucamaeben
07-20-2018, 06:03 PM
I was wondering who’s using what ultimate and what’s your review of it’s effectiveness?

I’ve been using reflective barrier and it seems to help the party quite a bit when the mobs really pile on. It’s really good now that it’s 4x faster on cd.

Thewolfbull
07-20-2018, 07:16 PM
It still doesn't charge fast enough in raids and raids are best place to farm now so no ult=best ult.

Wofie
07-23-2018, 08:05 PM
I didn't bother to reset my points and pick an ultimate, should I?

arcanefid
07-26-2018, 09:55 AM
I don't think there's much need for defensive skills as of now, unless the party is made of glass cannons.

Anyway, I haven't been farming a lot since the Ultimates charge faster, but I'm using Rage just for some extra help in killing. XD

Ucamaeben
07-27-2018, 07:36 AM
Ive been using reflective barrier and I like it. Pop it off in the middle of the biggest mob you can find and it’s a team saver. Shreds up baddies too!

Thewolfbull
07-27-2018, 10:45 AM
Ive been using reflective barrier and I like it. Pop it off in the middle of the biggest mob you can find and it’s a team saver. Shreds up baddies too!

Reflect ult one shots the giants in m6 so i guess its most usefull one there, but on other mobs it does very low dmg helps team though.

Taunt ult is pretty useless no need for that much taunt when most skills have taunt. No problem keeping aggro so dont need this.

Str ult does good dmg but skill cooldown makes it so you only get a few hits of big dmg. Its very good if you time it with mages energize ult though.

Hujkui
06-22-2019, 09:57 AM
I feel like it's a tough decision between reflect and rage. 6x strength value vs. 800%damg reflect. I guess it depends on the situation

arcanefid
06-22-2019, 11:54 AM
I feel like it's a tough decision between reflect and rage. 6x strength value vs. 800%damg reflect. I guess it depends on the situation

I think the majority of Tanks have decided to use Rage now. Reflect is very short and Ebon Aegis already does it better without a time limit. :P

Aricacora
05-01-2020, 11:18 AM

Soundawave
11-10-2020, 02:07 PM
Str bonus absolutely is the best one. Especially if you run solo, it get help you kill the bosses so much faster its insane