View Full Version : Some more items missing..

Susanne
07-21-2018, 03:29 AM
Can someone please tell me if they have had gold eggs removed from stash and inventory? I've looked everywhere.. I'm beginning to think I'm going insane. First the XP and Windows..now this. *Sigh". What's the use...

Samdusty
07-21-2018, 03:31 AM
Can someone please tell me if they have had gold eggs removed from stash and inventory? I've looked everywhere.. I'm beginning to think I'm going insane. First the XP and Windows..now this. *Sigh". What's the use...I actually sold all my gold eggs 2 weeks ago

Sent from my D6633 using Tapatalk

Samdusty
07-21-2018, 03:33 AM
I actually sold all my gold eggs 2 weeks ago

Sent from my D6633 using TapatalkOh sry plat eggs not gold got it mixed up

Susanne
07-21-2018, 03:44 AM
Panic over. I found them on an alt. 😳 Sorreeee.

Samdusty
07-21-2018, 03:44 AM
Panic over. I found them on an alt. [emoji15] Sorreeee.Lool grats [emoji16]

Screenshotz
07-21-2018, 07:56 AM
Always sts fault isn't it

Susanne
07-21-2018, 08:35 AM
Always sts fault isn't it

Nope. I didn't have to post on here that I'd found them did I..hmmm? I did the decent thing. Some people wouldn't have taken the trouble to admit that they were at fault.

Xxkayakxx
07-21-2018, 08:44 AM
I sometimes buy many different things that I keep from ages ......
And I take note of everything.
I never got anything disappear in more than 4 years play.

Samdusty
07-21-2018, 09:05 AM
I had something that dissappeared once but i sent and email to sts and they recovered it immediately
I sometimes buy many different things that I keep from ages ......
And I take note of everything.
I never got anything disappear in more than 4 years play.

Screenshotz
07-21-2018, 09:25 AM
Nope. I didn't have to post on here that I'd found them did I..hmmm? I did the decent thing. Some people wouldn't have taken the trouble to admit that they were at fault.

"I've looked everywhere". If you actually looked everywhere you wouldn't need to do "the decent thing"

coffee
07-21-2018, 09:35 AM
Yay glad you found them Susie I'd ignore screenshot he likes to stir the pot as one would say. :)

Susanne
07-21-2018, 10:45 AM
Hi there Kayak. This is the first time for me in 5 years. STS did return a window..the gold eggs were hiding on my mage. I was looking alphabetically not realising that they were under 2018. I am quite embarrassed, glad I didn't email them again. 😊 Hi Coffee, thanks for your post. ☺️ I don't pay any mind to what screen says, he's not to know my circumstances. Those who do know my predicament, understand.. and are surprised that I'm managing as well as I do. I can't be angry with anyone, just frustrated at myself sometimes. 😉

Ogeeeee
07-22-2018, 07:05 AM
You mean I opened all mine for nothing.

coffee
07-22-2018, 08:03 AM
Hi there Kayak. This is the first time for me in 5 years. STS did return a window..the gold eggs were hiding on my mage. I was looking alphabetically not realising that they were under 2018. I am quite embarrassed, glad I didn't email them again. �� Hi Coffee, thanks for your post. ☺️ I don't pay any mind to what screen says, he's not to know my circumstances. Those who do know my predicament, understand.. and are surprised that I'm managing as well as I do. I can't be angry with anyone, just frustrated at myself sometimes. ��

That's fine Susie I understand cya in game :)