PDA

View Full Version : Gold Outlets

Hexcell
07-21-2018, 09:00 PM
Do you guys think more outlets for gold will roll out with the rest of the expansion's content? Something like, farmable, besides using gold loot? It seems like GL is the main way and one of the few ways to get the currency as of now. For some reason I have not been able to play without feeling the unhealthy presence of nostalgia from those good ole' Ren'gol and Watch Crates lol. What about some sort of Shuyal Arena revamp and make the drops suitable for the level 71 cap? I do see how this thread would get some negative feedback, because it sounds like I am trashing on GL, but, before the salt hits me to the point I need skin moisturizer, just know, I don't mind it being around as long as it is not the only way lol.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Hexcell
07-21-2018, 11:01 PM
Would love some more outlets, but im sure the team has some great stuff for us in store, and i am currently seeing an epic increase in random raid runs, this is very soothing on my end.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Thewolfbull
07-22-2018, 07:38 AM
There are some ways already. Farm spirit weapon and sell for 15-20m craft murk coins sell 10k each,farm mauso and buy 10k chests. Idk why everyone wants a new arena it was bad for tanks... bigger maps with lots of stuns and high dmg is better so that all classes are needed not just dps. Oh and more balanced bosses like fly lord best boss ingame :)

I think new versions of swamp will come later like when graveyard/mauso first came out just need to wait.