PDA

View Full Version : pvp?

MightyMicah
11-16-2011, 07:25 AM
Maybe I missed something but, is pvp ever coming to SL?

Kahlua
11-16-2011, 07:44 AM
Seen tons of these thread now...we don't know. We don't work for STS. They've made a note that they're working out the balance because if they just put the character skills into PVP as is right now, then it would be very unfair.

But yeah, don't ask us.

Ellyidol
11-16-2011, 07:46 AM
Yeah it will, eventually :)

Hopefully soon, but not too soon that they don't do their best to balance it. After all, they are using what they learned from PL PvP/PvE/Overall balance and applying it to SL.

BodMaster
11-16-2011, 07:56 AM
Yeah it will, eventually :)

Hopefully soon, but not too soon that they don't do their best to balance it. After all, they are using what they learned from PL PvP/PvE/Overall balance and applying it to SL.

Also remember talk about possible PvE and PvP seperate builds, so they are looking in to all options available, and most importantly fair! :)

MightyMicah
11-16-2011, 08:02 AM
Thanks guys, and kahlua, who peed in your postoasties? Geez It was just a simple question..

Kahlua
11-16-2011, 09:40 AM
Thanks guys, and kahlua, who peed in your postoasties? Geez It was just a simple question..
the 50th time the question has been asked.

Could have just been like every other super-poster and just put "this has been asked, use the search function." Be happy I answered your question ;)

javier995
11-16-2011, 10:43 AM
the 50th time the question has been asked.

Could have just been like every other super-poster and just put "this has been asked, use the search function." Be happy I answered your question ;)

Lol Kahlua.

If you PvP, it should allow you play with people in your range. I'd love to see some lvl1 twink PvPers. I'd be one of them! I would name my twink
Javiermurdersu
Or something funny. Lol

MightyMicah
11-16-2011, 07:29 PM
@kahlua so thats how it is huh? Alright I can't wait for pvp. I hope to meet you there. I'll see ya guy...

Kahlua
11-16-2011, 08:14 PM
@kahlua so thats how it is huh? Alright I can't wait for pvp. I hope to meet you there. I'll see ya guy...

LOL?

http://www.stormmovie.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Success-Kid-INTERNET-SERIOUS-BUSINESS-300x300.jpg

Xscoopx
11-16-2011, 08:20 PM
Probably, sts probably is working on some new campaigns before releasing pvp

javier995
11-16-2011, 09:38 PM

Kahlua is a girl. Lol
Have fun with the mighty Kahlua in future PvP! Lol

MightyMicah
11-17-2011, 07:29 PM
I have to admit I loled at that picture of that cute baby! XD