PDA

View Full Version : Guild hall furnishings

Avaree
07-22-2018, 06:10 AM
I love the idea of guild hall having usable furniture. However, the currency used to purchase these unstashable, non tradable items, makes them a bit expensive. Is there anyway we can use some other means of currency to purchase decorations, garden items, or a guild hall currency chest placed in one of the daily bard vendors?

Thanks in advance!
Avaree

heinhtat74
07-22-2018, 06:20 AM
I love the idea of guild hall having usable furniture. However, the currency used to purchase these unstashable, non tradable items, makes them a bit expensive. Is there anyway we can use some other means of currency to purchase decorations, garden items, or a guild hall currency chest placed in one of the daily bard vendors?

Thanks in advance!
Avaree

————

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Disproof
08-10-2018, 05:53 AM
they should make all furniture from house to be avaliable to guild hall too i think .thats bad untradable and for plat version ;/.we cant put other items in guild hall

PostNoob
08-10-2018, 06:30 AM
Guild coins that drop from elite runners. Theres a thought :). Could be an interesting option

Agreed though, pretty spendy for the resons you mentioned.

Susanne
08-10-2018, 09:24 AM
I think guildhall furnishings should be like house furnishings but once installed they stay. Oh, but what if someone wants them moved around? Or worse, what if someone moves them and others don't like it? Or would it be forever? Never to move the furniture? I'd hate it if I decorated the guildhall and went offline and came back to see it all different.😔

Warriorknown
08-10-2018, 11:33 AM
Maybe we can put the furnishings in Locked Crates and bring those back?!

Dadansn
08-13-2018, 05:55 PM
They should just add option to buy GH furniture with already existing currencies.

Oakmaiden
08-14-2018, 08:28 AM
I was so excited to be able to furnish our hall. The seperate designation of furnishings brought that to a screeching halt. Buying the slots alone is a Kings ransom. STS , please , make all furniture usable in either house or halls.

Java
08-14-2018, 09:24 PM
Maybe an option to craft existing furniture into guild furniture somehow

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk