PDA

View Full Version : More Barrels Plz

ImRandy
07-22-2018, 10:47 AM
More Barrels Plz

MrB
07-22-2018, 01:42 PM
You don't think that barrels are already ruined this game? Because there is so many nuubs running around with them without even trying to build themselves up I started camping. No point wasting my time walking about when you get 2-3 nuubs on every map who's soul purpose is to play with barrels.

ImRandy
07-22-2018, 04:24 PM
Lol... no man .. most of the time I got like 10 minutes to play not 30+ ... MORE BIGGER BARRELS plz

asommers
07-23-2018, 10:42 AM
Barrels were meant to level the playing field with respect to high-level players. It's risk vs. reward. We've iterated on them a bit and they're supposed to be balanced, but if not, let us know.

-ALS

Hauntin
07-23-2018, 03:03 PM
Barrels were meant to level the playing field with respect to high-level players. It's risk vs. reward. We've iterated on them a bit and they're supposed to be balanced, but if not, let us know.

-ALS

Please lower the damage by a barrel instead of instant kill. Or remove the ability to throw barrels. Since they are thrown from outside your view sometimes.

1) It's easy to escape when you're starting out in an arena because your speed is generally higher.

2) It takes quite a while to collect gold and level up. And to lose that in an instant is unfair.

3) It's not really high risk here. Tbh it's low risk high reward. A level 1-6 player throws barrels usually. If they succeed it's high gains. But if they don't it's easy to respawn and do that all over again.

4) It would be ideal to lower the damage to 25-30 % because in general any high level player that's hurt is always targeted by multiple players around. So at least you're giving him a chance to escape that onslaught if he/she has the skill to do so.

Basauli
07-23-2018, 03:43 PM
Yea it's not truly risky to use barrels but it would be if the level requirement to use barrels was increased. If it were increased to level 5 it would be riskier, by then a players spent at least a minute trying to level up or has used thier free or 10 play to resurrect at level 5

ImRandy
07-25-2018, 06:09 PM
I think the barrels are balanced about right ... it has to be less than 10% success throwing and blowing it up for a kill ... even less for a knockout ... Itís far more risk than reward ... and adds a playstyle that is fun for quick games when you donít have time to play...

ImRandy
08-03-2018, 06:35 PM
The experienced high level player with the right skill combination can still lock a game up ... to the point that no low level throwing a barrel has any chance. This happens every day. Thereís nothing wrong with that ... or with low levels throwing barrels for large rewards.
The only tweaking on barrels is which game to respawn
in ... QUICK revenge is a huge addiction in this game.

Joedmg
08-05-2018, 06:32 PM
Yo Randy, Dog here. I was wondering if you were interested in joining our discord server. If so please dm me at: Wokes#0161

ImRandy
08-11-2018, 09:02 AM
Could we get an option to disable exp in game? ... Plz... low levels Speed is op for bomb throwers

XghostzX
08-11-2018, 01:40 PM
Yea it's not truly risky to use barrels but it would be if the level requirement to use barrels was increased. If it were increased to level 5 it would be riskier, by then a players spent at least a minute trying to level up or has used thier free or 10 play to resurrect at level 5

I think having to level up to a low level is a great solution, personally.