PDA

View Full Version : /New/ Arcane Legends ULLERS helmet HD custom wallpaper! I hope you guys like it :)

Flamesofanger
07-23-2018, 09:09 AM
i hope you guys like it! let me know if this picture's

resolution/dimension size is good enough for your devices if you'd like to use this as your wallpapers!

I'll upload more sizes if you'd like! Let me know your thoughts in the comments down below!

The helmets story/history: The helmets wideness represents the availability of the equipment across the 3 classes

and the crystallized background behind the helmet represents how the old pieces of the himi/vili/uller gear originates from the lands of nordr's freezing environment and it

changes it's appearance once the gear is reinforced and upgraded in the shadow plains of shuyal imbuing the equipment with pure and raw power to the point all that pure

bright essence of energy can be seen flowing through the horns and in the symbol on top of the helmets forehead.

The 3 elemental strengths of the warrior/mage/rogue classes: The stone brick background behind the fire element represents the thicker and harder to pierce through aspect of the strength primary stat.

The blue flow of water behind the intelligence element represents the endless amount of flowing energy that can be produced and spread across to other allies to aid them.

The green bush behind the dexterity element represents the aspect of a rogues connection with natures force of being a stealthy assassin and landing an unsuspecting critical strike.

Azerothraven
07-23-2018, 09:46 AM
i like it

good job

coffee
07-23-2018, 10:34 AM
I like just cus it's purple haha nice job potato

Xxkayakxx
07-23-2018, 11:44 AM
nice this VILI wallpaper ;)

Obooo
07-23-2018, 03:45 PM
Pretty good!

TooPure
07-23-2018, 06:10 PM
Its look like recoloured ...

Flamesofanger
07-23-2018, 10:53 PM
Its look like recoloured ...

The helmets wideness represents the availability of the equipment across the 3 classes

and the crystallized background behind the helmet represents how the old pieces of the himi/vili/uller gear originates from the lands of nordr's freezing environment and it

changes it's appearance once the gear is reinforced and upgraded in the shadow plains of shuyal imbuing the equipment with pure and raw power to the point all that pure

bright essence of energy can be seen flowing through the horns and in the symbol on top of the helmets forehead.

You're welcome! ^_^

i like it

good job

I like just cus it's purple haha nice job potato

Noce this VILI wallpaper ;)

Pretty good!

and thank you everyone for the feedback, i appreciate it! <3

Wofie
07-23-2018, 11:58 PM
Thinking of making wallpapers while baking in the sun, nice xD

TooPure
07-24-2018, 04:40 AM
The helmets wideness represents the availability of the equipment across the 3 classes

You're welcome! ^_^

and thank you everyone for the feedback, i appreciate it! <3

My bad,
I think i had eyes problem and its making me think that your helm is 100% recolour (its ugly) :(

ssbake
07-24-2018, 05:48 AM
Ms paint?

gj btw

Flamesofanger
07-28-2018, 03:27 PM
Thinking of making wallpapers while baking in the sun, nice xD

Aahaha, ikr? summer!

Ms paint?

gj btw

Thank you! and nah, not ms paint. lmao

My bad,
I think i had eyes problem and its making me think that your helm is 100% recolour (its ugly) :(

My bad, i'll try and improve next time and see what i can do! :D

dope work Flames :)

Thank you dalle! ^_^

UPDATE#2: I've added a new wallpaper and it is the 3 spiritual elements of our beloved arcane legends classes! <3

:)

DalleManden
07-28-2018, 04:11 PM
dope work Flames :)