PDA

View Full Version : Event/Awakening Questions

Misfit
07-24-2018, 03:23 AM
So I got back from a long break and was told that there is an event starting Friday. Some people said it was a pvp event and that if you get enough points, you unlock a map where u earn gold super fast. Is this an accurate description of the upcoming event? Also, do I have to be a certain level to participate in the event (I am only level 91)? If so, does this mean that I will be unable to run the gold map? I guess this question is irrelevant if I am too low level to participate, but how much plat will it take to get to the highest tier or buy items worth a lot of gold?

Now on to my awakening questions.

I have a decent amount of plat and found that awakening amulets and using gold to reroll for stats can be profitable. However, I have only done this with L90 Derex amulets because my friend gave me some as a welcome back present haha. Are there other amulets that I should buy to awaken that will sell quickly? Also, should I only try to get a lot of gold loot on amulets or are other stats better to get (I intend to sell each amulet, not use it). Are there certain items besides amulets that I should buy and awaken, and if so, what are they? Should I try to buy 105 elites and get super good damage/armor enchants or is this not really profitable?

Thanks for any responses/advice and sorry for my profound lack of knowledge about the recent updates.

Jilsponie
07-24-2018, 04:01 AM
I'd not awaken anymore L90 amulets, 60 and 30 amulets are not so bad. But the L90 amulets get crafted to l100 amulets... While this week holds a PvP event, pve events have become common. Your Platinum would most likely be best spent on one of these, where you not only get the chance at a vendor. But also the chance at looting rare items like the White Lightning and Black Gold sets in previous events :)

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Fwend
07-24-2018, 06:27 PM
We had a guild pvp event previously.

This weekend will be the first individual pvp event. Cinco or TzatOps will post in PL Announcements before Friday the details of this event.

Regarding awakening and enchantments. Your best investment is the weapons, armors and 105 elite amulets.

Weapons

For pvp focus on maxium damage.
1 handed weapons is 50 damage for each slot, 150 maximum damage for 3 slots.

• Hawken's Talon
• Volta's Dagger
• Eloia's Wand
• Karro's Axe

2 handed weapon is 75 damage for each slot, 225 maximum damage for 3 slots.
• Arothraxis

Armors

For pvp your focus is on maximum armor.
100 armor for each slot, 300 maximum armor for 3 slots.

• Tyben's Prized Cave Plate
• Eloia's Prized Cave Cloth
• Volta's Prized Cave Leather

Amulets

For pvp focus on either maximum armor or damage.
30 damage or armor for each slot, 90 maxium damage or armor.

For pve focus on 100% gold loot.
100% gold loot for each slot, 300% gold loot is maximum.

• PolBesha's Token of Strength
• MonMenta's Token of Intellect
• DarVesa's Token of Dexterity

I suggest use the 10 plat to awaken the item. Then use PL gold to continue to reroll enchantments to open and unlock 3 slots.

Then it is your choice to use plat or gold to reroll for the best possible enchantments. Be aware with amulets the maximum enchantments can be achieved by rerolling with PL gold. However for the weapons, armors and sheilds, maximum enchantments can only be achieved using platnium.

Basauli
07-24-2018, 07:05 PM
So how does the gold event work out? Do you need to be in a guild and win to farm gold maps

Or will it be available through using an elixir?

Jilsponie
07-24-2018, 07:08 PM
Some questions being asked can only be answered without assumption by devs. Just keep up on the update section of the forums, they have done an excellent job of keeping us up to date as new events are released.

Fwend
07-24-2018, 07:16 PM
Depending on the event, if it is a guild event or an individual event. And the rewards of the event decided by STS.

In the past the points for these tiers have been
Each event now has three tiers:

Gold tier - 35k
Silver tier - 25k
Bronze teir - 15k

Being it individual means you yourself on that character must reach the points desired for any desired tier.

Guild events means if you have that character in the guild before the points farming ends.

Come reward day, usually 12am Monday. You are rewarded an elixir if you reached enough points of the tiers for 48 hours.

This elixir gives you access to the gold farming maps
Gold tier - map number 1
Silver tier - map number 2
Bronze tier - map number 3

Jilsponie
07-24-2018, 07:25 PM
Depending on the event, if it is a guild event or an individual event. And the rewards of the event decided by STS.

In the past the points for these tiers have been
Each event now has three tiers:

Gold tier - 35k
Silver tier - 25k
Bronze teir - 15k

Being it individual means you yourself on that character must reach the points desired for any desired tier.

Guild events means if you have that character in the guild before the points farming ends.

Come reward day, usually 12am Monday. You are rewarded an elixir if you reached enough points of the tiers for 48 hours.

This elixir gives you access to the gold farming maps
Gold tier - map number 1
Silver tier - map number 2
Bronze tier - map number 3This is all based on the assumption that they change nothing. Since they have changed up different things for each event so far, it doesn't seem like it would be wise to answer questions about events that haven't been announced yet :)

For example the last pve event granted double points drastically lowering the threshold without lowering the number of the threshold. So while we might be able to give an accurate assessment of the points needed, we have no idea about what the scoring system will be like on events not even announced yet.