PDA

View Full Version : Consignment Shop Update Ideas

ababioka
07-24-2018, 05:32 AM
I have a feeling I'm not the only one whose thought cs could use some updates. Here are some of my ideas
1. allow people to make offers, including gold and items. Allow them to attach a note also.
2. get an ingame notification if something sells, OR you get an offer on something
3. when an item sells, return some of the auction fee. I think one of the uses of the auction fees is to keep people from spamming cs with torches for 999m(you get my point) and I think it really isn't a game changer, but it doesn't hurt.

post your ideas below!

ababioka
07-24-2018, 05:18 PM
another idea: have a log of your recently sold items and who bought them for how much and whatnot.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Congeniality
07-24-2018, 05:22 PM
another idea: have a log of your recently sold items and who bought them for how much and whatnot.

Can't you do that yourself already?

Dolloway
07-24-2018, 05:29 PM
One of the major things I want is a bidding system added to CS. Players would be able to list an item's buyout price (say 20m) but start the offers at 15m.

Other players would then be able to place a bid on the item at 15m but if they are outbid, they get their gold back. This continues until either a player buys the item at the buyout price of 20m or until the item's listing time expires and the highest bidder wins the item (let's say they win it for 17m).

It would be a neat new concept for the PL CS.

ababioka
07-24-2018, 05:31 PM
Can't you do that yourself already?yeah sure but it would be nice to have it on the game

Fwend
07-24-2018, 07:05 PM
Any additions to PL that improves game play is wonderful.

Merchs will love these new features.

I wonder how much more space all these inclusions will be on STS servers? For each individual character add that to the number of accounts and auction slots.

Draebatad
07-24-2018, 09:31 PM
One of the major things I want is a bidding system added to CS. Players would be able to list an item's buyout price (say 20m) but start the offers at 15m.

Other players would then be able to place a bid on the item at 15m but if they are outbid, they get their gold back. This continues until either a player buys the item at the buyout price of 20m or until the item's listing time expires and the highest bidder wins the item (let's say they win it for 17m).

Totally agree. It'd be a fun new system for sure! Right now it's a consignment shop, but an actual auction house would be a completely new dynamic for PL. I've played eBay irl and enjoyed the buying and selling there. This would be a very neat addition to PL.

yannjoel
07-25-2018, 07:16 AM

+1 Really like the idea

og_zylum
07-25-2018, 11:16 AM
I have a feeling I'm not the only one whose thought cs could use some updates. Here are some of my ideas
1. allow people to make offers, including gold and items. Allow them to attach a note also.
2. get an ingame notification if something sells, OR you get an offer on something
3. when an item sells, return some of the auction fee. I think one of the uses of the auction fees is to keep people from spamming cs with torches for 999m(you get my point) and I think it really isn't a game changer, but it doesn't hurt.

post your ideas below!

This is absolutely a game changer.

Holyfuryzz
07-25-2018, 10:19 PM
I'm all for the CS updates!! :) I definitely agree and think it'd be a real grand idea for the cs to notify you when a sale has gone through. As for the bidding notes from players who are making offers and buyout prices; those are also very good ideas.

This allows for more chance of sales and trade even when offline... All in all, helping out the PL economy.

XghostzX
07-25-2018, 10:38 PM

I was hoping to outbid you for everything you try to get, anyway.