PDA

View Full Version : <Chivalrous Union> 5th year following the code

C.U.
07-25-2018, 06:08 AM

Once upon a time....

there were several adventurers that roamed the vast regions of Arlor. They searched day and night, fought hoards of enemy while never once faltering or wavering from their noble and just ways. They ventured forth to the true calling of a hero into the unknown. One day, they happened upon a group of strong and honorable people known only as Chivalrous Union. These illustrious people of Arlor were just what our heroes had been searching for…a home of equals. So they joined the ranks of the greatest alliance in the land; to fend off evil and protect the realm from wrongdoing. This union continued to grow and would never be doubted or questioned by those that would do evil upon the realm.

-- History of Chivalrous Union by Kraidin

Short video clip (https://youtu.be/lG4ipSj1C38)

Founded By Lok - 5 Jan, 2013

Code of Chivalry

Justice - Be right against injustice

Courage - Do not recoil before an enemy

Courtesy - Respect every guildmate and player

Loyalty - Be loyal and obedient to the guild

Chivalrous Union is a very family oriented group, made with members from all over the world. We are a competive smaller, highly skilled PVE group, with a splash of pvp.

Below is the system message during the race to 71. Illwilly was #1, Avaree was #5 to reach 71.
Congrats to all the top 10 players to reach lvl71.

Requirements for entry
General Requirements
UPDATED 01/07/18

If you seeking a guild and you are a highly skilled, ankh using, end game player who enjoys elites, fun runs, and a drama free guild, feel free to send a private message on the forum, or look us up in the game to learn more about becoming part of Chivalrous Union.

REQUIREMENTS
LVL75- 125pve - 25 Aps

**we reserve the right to allow old guild mates and (returning to the game) old friends who dont meet requirements, to join**

RULES

* No drama
* No scamming
* No spamming chats
* Keep guild chat clean

Reminder

When loaning items or loaning gold, always request collateral of equal value.

PvP Rules

* No killing of guild mates unless its agreed in guild practice.
* Keep PvP drama out of guild chat.
* Ignore trash talking, after all its a game (:
* Play fair.

[B]Main Organizers

Guild Master

Avaree

[U]The Honorable

CO-Masters

Anduan
Hedeik
Triorex
Verifier

Chief Officers

Crystalwiz
Poetroll
Salb
Six
Xxl

Officers

Alkeyhall
Ban/Off
Bluzzedemonic
Dalmony
Devoleb
Dkninja
Gurukay/Seleneshadow
Hedeik
Icon
Igicperica
Illwilly/Smokalott
Lakwatsera
Lotaba
Odin/Serialxkiller
Saturn/Tokyo
Sigridd
Sinzlay
Vip

Recruiters

Anyweed
Badulaseros
Bluetooth
Breges
Digaoo
Dirzeo
Frostedwheats
Goldeman
Groet
Iblamelag
Icarusflame
Igatron
Jon
Kanhon
Korip
Look
Masewon
Metaltaker
Moviebox
Pump
Rattenhorst/Rattens/
Relect
Rllybro
Rogueuchiha
Serious
Shuyal
Theclaaaaaaw
Tuhguhbuhbuh
Yotch
Zanell

Mates that Achieved Top Players LB
Congratulations!!

Warriors

Lmfao
Metaltaker
Ravagerx

Rogues

Avaree
Repps
Six

Sorcerers

Anduan
Dirzeo
Hedeik
Trollkille

Guild Elder & Legends
Ardbeg - Lazy legend ,
Carmany/Ycarman - Retired legend
Bignewyorkg - Retired Elder
Deathabyss - Retired name says it all
Ebzecookie/Ebezaric - Guild Informat, the wise one
Erdnase/Erdnace - Retired Elder
Iluvataris - Retired legend
Kraidin/Kaizzy/kaizzyrd - Retired historian
Kream - The silent one
Lok - Founder, a retired legend
Judgeman - Retired merchant
Maarkus - Living legend
Taucu - Retired Elder
Teabeze - Retired legend.

Previous threads linked below

Where it all started: 0-6months (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?81837-lt-Chivalrous-Union-gt-Code-of-Chivalry)

Over the years: 6 months to present. (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?101679-lt-Chivalrous-Union-gt-The-code-of-Chivalry)

[/CENTER]

* Artwork design by Metaltaker* Thank you (:

C.U.
07-25-2018, 06:10 AM
Current contest:

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?434858-C-U-get-twisted!-(Guild-event-only)

alxe
07-25-2018, 08:32 AM
WHOOP! To many years more of fun,great runs and memories.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Midgard_papa
07-25-2018, 12:19 PM
Good folks and good times!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Tuhguhbuhbuh
07-25-2018, 03:09 PM
#tuhglife

Did you see what I did there ?

Repeat
07-25-2018, 03:33 PM
Amazing as always thanks to all who worked on this new thread <3

An honor to be part of it! :)

Hunterthunde
07-26-2018, 08:14 AM
Long live C.U !

Ravisher
07-28-2018, 08:39 PM

Once upon a time....

there were several adventurers that roamed the vast regions of Arlor. They searched day and night, fought hoards of enemy while never once faltering or wavering from their noble and just ways. They ventured forth to the true calling of a hero into the unknown. One day, they happened upon a group of strong and honorable people known only as Chivalrous Union. These illustrious people of Arlor were just what our heroes had been searching for…a home of equals. So they joined the ranks of the greatest alliance in the land; to fend off evil and protect the realm from wrongdoing. This union continued to grow and would never be doubted or questioned by those that would do evil upon the realm.

Code of Chivalry

Chivalrous Union is a very family oriented group, made with members from all over the world. We are a small, highly skilled PVE group, with a splash of pvp.

Requirements for entry
General Requirements
UPDATED 01/07/18

We are actively recruiting players. If you are a highly skilled, ankh using, end game player who enjoys elites, fun runs, and a drama free guild, feel free to send a private message on the forum, or look us up in the game to learn more about becoming part of Chivalrous Union.

* LVL 68+
* 70k+ pve kills
* <Exalted> Title
* Forum account owner
* Sense of humor is a must*

**we reserve the right to allow old guild mates and (returning to the game) old friends who dont meet requirements, to join**

RULES
* Read the Terms Of Service
- Any breech of the TOS grants immediate removal from guild.
* No drama
* No scamming
* No spamming chats
* Keep guild chat clean

PvP Rules

* No killing of guild mates unless its in a guild bracket type of event.
* Play fair.

Main Organizers

Guild Master

Avaree

The Honorable

Recruiters

Bluetooth
Giannispr
Goandfun
Ikawnabi
Metaltaker
Person
Ravisherx
Shimada
Zanell

Guild Elder & Legends
Ardbeg - Lazy legend ,
Kream - The silent one
Maarkus - Living legend
Taucu - Retired Elder

Where it all started: 0-6months (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?81837-lt-Chivalrous-Union-gt-Code-of-Chivalry)

Over the years: 6 months to present. (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?101679-lt-Chivalrous-Union-gt-The-code-of-Chivalry)

dang am jealous

relief
07-29-2018, 11:05 AM
sounds good :)

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Tuhguhbuhbuh
07-31-2018, 03:40 PM
A mage cried in a corner of Arlor, whereupon the godz of Arlor punished his blue little @ss by nerfing his weapons. Oh how I'm thwarted in fighting these monstrosities armed with nothing but a pointy stick. Fear not! My little blue friend for I am here so ye may thwart what needs to thwartethetheth!

The lil blue mage looked up with his blood shot eyes, as he had partied hard the night before, and saw a wonderous unicorn. I AM WYLENOR! THE MIGHTIEST UNICORN IN THE UNIVERSE AND I SHALL HELP YOUR NERFED @SS! The mage replied, alright! No need to shout I'm not deaf!

Avaree
07-31-2018, 05:37 PM
A mage cried in a corner of Arlor, whereupon the godz of Arlor punished his blue little @ss by nerfing his weapons. Oh how I'm thwarted in fighting these monstrosities armed with nothing but a pointy stick. Fear not! My little blue friend for I am here so ye may thwart what needs to thwartethetheth!

The lil blue mage looked up with his blood shot eyes, as he had partied hard the night before, and saw a wonderous unicorn. I AM WYLENOR! THE MIGHTIEST UNICORN IN THE UNIVERSE AND I SHALL HELP YOUR NERFED @SS! The mage replied, alright! No need to shout I'm not deaf!

Keep writing these short stories!

Avaree
08-03-2018, 08:40 AM
C.U. Who said what contest details... (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?427624-C-U-quot-Who-said-what-quot-Contest&p=2853843#post2853843)

Tuhguhbuhbuh
08-05-2018, 06:09 PM
I love this guild. It's awesomesauce, let me tell you a wee story....

I'm a little blue mage fighting against the darkness in Arlor. Armed with whatever I can salvage with what little coins I had. Pugs laughed at my deary ring, they laughed at me trying to battle fly Orrick with a flameforge staff. Pointing fingers guffawing, calling me a nab and leaving map.

But Chivalrous Union believed in me! The little gold coins are piling up, and my lil blue fingers are twitching over purchasing plat so I can gear better, faster. CoughwaitingforanotherplatsaleCough. When a guild believes in you, and supports you knowing you're doing your best to get better. You then believe in that guild and help support it and STS. I am very happy at Chivalrous Union and happy playing Arcane Legends.

P.S Imma still use my flameforge for everything tho bcuz of weps fixesgjtdjrhrdurjrrjurjr

Avaree
08-05-2018, 09:33 PM
I love this guild. It's awesomesauce, let me tell you a wee story....

I'm a little blue mage fighting against the darkness in Arlor. Armed with whatever I can salvage with what little coins I had. Pugs laughed at my deary ring, they laughed at me trying to battle fly Orrick with a flameforge staff. Pointing fingers guffawing, calling me a nab and leaving map.

But Chivalrous Union believed in me! The little gold coins are piling up, and my lil blue fingers are twitching over purchasing plat so I can gear better, faster. CoughwaitingforanotherplatsaleCough. When a guild believes in you, and supports you knowing you're doing your best to get better. You then believe in that guild and help support it and STS. I am very happy at Chivalrous Union and happy playing Arcane Legends.

P.S Imma still use my flameforge for everything tho bcuz of weps fixesgjtdjrhrdurjrrjurjr

We all started out on ground zero, proud to have you here.

You are most improved player, its been very fun to watch you develope your skills (: best wishes mate!

Ava

P.s. Super proud you retired your deary!

Tuhguhbuhbuh
08-06-2018, 06:24 AM
Ava

P.s. Super proud you retired your deary!

This made me LOL

C.U.
08-06-2018, 09:20 AM
This made me LOL

!! we all do the happy dance !!

toinksz
08-07-2018, 04:55 PM
finally found a home where attitude is more important than your gold and gears. im lovin’ it here.

- bluetooth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tuhguhbuhbuh
08-08-2018, 04:13 PM
finally found a home where attitude is more important than your gold and gears. im lovin’ it here.

- bluetooth

Totally agree.

alxe
08-09-2018, 04:59 PM
My 2nd lb with CU,I dont know how many more leaderboards runs im gonna do, if any. and i thout id be happy writing this but im more like very mad for reasons ill not share,anyways.

Me and crystalwiz placed 11th in mage lb,in elon event. i wanna say thanks to all the suppourt & love i recived during this event from friends and family. A special thanks to:

The bear Bryceldri:my younger sis kept suppourting me since the start and spent alot of kits and made the time to fetch me ursoth,big thanks to you bree. Rar

Ban: you helped us alot during the past days, and enjoyed your company alot

And ofcourse my running friend crystalwiz, we got closer during this event and i belive we gonna end up having a solid friendship.

And last but not least,thank you to those who donated kits,and offerd a ton of bosses. You made a diffrence (will leave names unsaid coz i was lazy to ask premison to say it)

Long live C.U

Avaree
08-10-2018, 07:48 AM
My 2nd lb with CU,I dont know how many more leaderboards runs im gonna do, if any. and i thout id be happy writing this but im more like very mad for reasons ill not share,anyways.

Me and crystalwiz placed 11th in mage lb,in elon event. i wanna say thanks to all the suppourt & love i recived during this event from friends and family. A special thanks to:

The bear Bryceldri:my younger sis kept suppourting me since the start and spent alot of kits and made the time to fetch me ursoth,big thanks to you bree. Rar

And ofcourse my running friend crystalwiz, we got closer during this event and i belive we gonna end up having a solid friendship.

And last but not least,thank you to those who donated kits,and offerd a ton of bosses. You made a diffrence (will leave names unsaid coz i was lazy to ask premison to say it)

Long live C.U

I know things didn't go as planned, but don't let it take away from the fact of all the fun times and memories you will have. Karma always prevails. Well done on your achievements (:

Tuhguhbuhbuh
08-10-2018, 01:52 PM

Long live C.U

Gratz to you and Crystalwiz. That banner is lovely.

Eski
08-11-2018, 03:23 AM
Respect the Union! for 5 more years :)

Tuhguhbuhbuh
08-11-2018, 04:22 PM
While killing Lt Dor'lyn, I was typing the word ultimates. When autocorrect decided to troll me and replace it with the word PUL TOMATOES!!!! Yeah make me look stupid in front of pugs autocorrect!

2 things......
1. Why would I want to tell a party to pul(l) tomatoes eh ?
2. Where the heck did autocorrect get the 'pul tomatoes' from???

Avaree
08-13-2018, 04:59 PM
Respect the Union! for 5 more years :)

Eski! Nice to cu post (:

Tuhguhbuhbuh
08-16-2018, 05:43 PM
We are the oldest surviving guild in AL. Amazing.

Avaree
08-17-2018, 01:55 PM
Welcome to all the new mates (:

Tuhguhbuhbuh
08-17-2018, 05:42 PM
I am a floating heart :)

Tuhguhbuhbuh
08-21-2018, 03:30 PM
FIVE MORE YEARS \o/

Tuhguhbuhbuh
08-22-2018, 07:15 PM
Hydra spat me to death.

Tuhguhbuhbuh
08-29-2018, 02:55 PM

Neither can I, especially during fable bards quest.

Tuhguhbuhbuh
08-29-2018, 04:56 PM
YESS!!! We dood it!

Ravisher
08-29-2018, 10:02 PM
congrats to all my mates in union, for more great years to come! :)

Avaree
08-30-2018, 04:18 PM
Dear mates,

Congratulations on #2 Guild.

I’ve always said we are a small group, we are strong and we are mighty! This is something we didn’t set out to achieve. I stand proud behind you all knowing that each and everyone of us make C.U. what it is today.

Remember the code, always!

Ava

Tarygg
08-30-2018, 05:30 PM
Congratulations guys! #1 incoming :emmersed:

wangkj
08-30-2018, 05:57 PM
If I can join the guild pm me avaree

Masked
08-31-2018, 12:15 PM
YESS!!! We dood it!

Impressive! Been waiting to see your guild listed in LB again.
Long lives the purest guild in arlor!

Tuhguhbuhbuh
08-31-2018, 02:44 PM
And another one.

Tuhguhbuhbuh
08-31-2018, 02:47 PM
If I can join the guild pm me avaree

If you and anyone else meet the requirements on first page, and willing to be part of a great team, just contact any recruiter.

Avaree
09-01-2018, 05:57 PM
If you and anyone else meet the requirements on first page, and willing to be part of a great team, just contact any recruiter.

Updated requirements, lvl70+. See opening post (:

Tuhguhbuhbuh
09-02-2018, 09:56 PM
Another one.

And another one.

C.U.
09-03-2018, 07:01 AM
Another one.

And another one.

Congrats keep up the hard work !!

Tuhguhbuhbuh
09-03-2018, 11:04 AM
Another one.

Seraphinefia
09-03-2018, 02:00 PM
Hi guys. I'm lvl 64 with the crappiest gear I guess. I'm playing for a month and I know I don't meet all the requirements but I hope to join ur guild.
Seraphinefia

Avaree
09-03-2018, 02:48 PM
Hi guys. I'm lvl 64 with the crappiest gear I guess. I'm playing for a month and I know I don't meet all the requirements but I hope to join ur guild.
Seraphinefia
Thank you for your interest in wanting to join <Chivalrous Union>.

Our requirements are posted on the first page of this thread, unfortunately you dont meet the requirements. We set requirements that fit our guild. We want everyone to enjoy the game, feel useful and have confidence with their abilities.

Due to your current level, I feel you would be come quickly frustrated and end up leaving bc of the lack of players your level.

All of us at C.U. wish you the best in game. Look us up when you reach minum lvl. (:

Cheers,
Ava

Tuhguhbuhbuh
09-03-2018, 07:35 PM
It's rainin' APs. Another one.

C.U.
09-04-2018, 11:52 AM
Amazing job on the returning (to game) mates. Also hats off to all who achieved some of their personal goals this last week.

Tuhguhbuhbuh
09-05-2018, 06:24 PM
Guild is getting lush! Thank you to Eye and mystery donor :)

Tuhguhbuhbuh
09-07-2018, 09:33 AM
YESS! \o/ Krunch 2 AP!

Tuhguhbuhbuh
09-07-2018, 03:13 PM
Hehehe *snort*

C.U.
09-08-2018, 08:16 AM
Heads up mates:

Recruitment is closed for the next few days. Ty!

Stay chivalrous!

C.U.
09-12-2018, 06:12 AM
Updated opening post.

Avaree
09-20-2018, 12:17 PM
Guild event is posted (:

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?430953-C-U-%92s-3-class-timed-(pure)-hydra-guild-event&p=2871823#post2871823

Finalspell
09-21-2018, 11:17 AM
Let the hydra Games begin;)

Gesendet von meinem SM-J510FN mit Tapatalk

Tuhguhbuhbuh
09-21-2018, 07:22 PM
I lurves our guild hall.....

Avaree
09-21-2018, 09:23 PM
Let the hydra Games begin;)

Great name for event (:

Tuhguhbuhbuh
09-23-2018, 03:33 PM
Where's Machine Gun Kelly.....

Argoub
09-24-2018, 06:28 AM
Correction : Machine Bun Jelly

Tuhguhbuhbuh
09-27-2018, 02:08 PM
glfuiuyddkufikikligligligligkgukgljj

Avaree
09-28-2018, 01:19 PM
I should have wrote this sooner, but, in game, and RL have been busy. (: with that being said...

We may be small, but we are mighty! We have not only achieved personal goals, but we also achieved #1 spot on guild LB. With out each and every one of you, this wouldn't be possible. I appreciate all of your hard work, diligence, and perseverance.
CONGRATULATIONS on earning #1!
With much appreciation,
Avaree

Finalspell
09-28-2018, 01:23 PM
I should have wrote this sooner, but, in game, and RL have been busy. (: with that being said...

We may be small, but we are mighty! We have not only achieved personal goals, but we also achieved #1 spot on guild LB. With out each and every one of you, this wouldn't be possible. I appreciate all of your hard work, diligence, and perseverance.
With much appreciation,
Avaree
Nice words, We just have done this with teamwork and a nice guildmaster. We also appreciate to be in CU.
Finalspell:)

Salb
09-28-2018, 10:27 PM

With much appreciation,
AvareeThat was a team work .. so i really appreciate all guild members to support for this ;)

Salb

Sent from my SM-J320F using Tapatalk

Tuhguhbuhbuh
09-29-2018, 03:35 PM

With much appreciation,
Avaree

Teamwork \o/

Masked
09-30-2018, 02:37 PM

With much appreciation,
Avaree

Whhooohoooooo finally !!! Gz chivies!!! The oldest guild in AL reigns !!!!! So when’s the party?? Send me a private message, I would love to the guild for the party (i don’t meet your requirements)!

Again congratulations!!!!!!

- Masked!

Avaree
09-30-2018, 08:10 PM
Whhooohoooooo finally !!! Gz chivies!!! The oldest guild in AL reigns !!!!! So when’s the party?? Send me a private message, I would love to the guild for the party (i don’t meet your requirements)!

Again congratulations!!!!!!

- Masked!

Will do, thanks masked.

Enjoy the game (:
Avaree

Tuhguhbuhbuh
10-02-2018, 12:42 PM
31 months til the centenary but first.......

C.U.
10-04-2018, 08:45 AM
Hi Mates!!
All day fun on October 5th to celebrate our 69th month anniversary!

To start things off
Guild pic: 13:30at* in guild hall
Trivial questions posted in MOTD
Small contests
2nd Guild pic: 01:30at* in guild hall

Thank you all for making this possible!! Cu all on the 5th!
**at = arlor time

siibud
10-05-2018, 09:59 AM
siibud

Finalspell
10-05-2018, 04:04 PM
Won, I.guess
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181005/13c74041cc35c42d75d9cf7784b03cdf.jpg

toinksz
10-05-2018, 04:32 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181005/07ec31b7814f442136efeebaabbaea7a.png

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181005/7e59a98138f3a5ee858d5c54fd2fbcac.png

im always late [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Finalspell
10-05-2018, 04:47 PM
Found them.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181005/32889f7d0f0f29b33cde6d302cf7b616.jpg

C.U.
10-05-2018, 06:09 PM
Where am I? 100k bounty!

Finalspell
10-05-2018, 06:11 PM
First Map Forest
-final

C.U.
10-05-2018, 06:13 PM
First Map Forest
-final

Incorrect sorry.

Metaltaker
10-05-2018, 06:29 PM
Where am I? 100k bounty!

171867On a bridge! I won?! :D

Enviado desde mi XT1635-02 mediante Tapatalk

Twomucho
10-05-2018, 06:30 PM
Elite aqueduct

Bowkiss
10-05-2018, 06:31 PM
Windmoore Harbor
ign Ibims :D

C.U.
10-05-2018, 06:58 PM
Elite aqueduct

Correct screenshot posted on forum. Gz!

Avaree
10-07-2018, 10:24 AM
Sorry for posting these late (:

Thank you all for a fun day!!

More pics

Avaree
10-11-2018, 06:17 PM
More pics from 69th anniversary party.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181011/06bd6c5013c0ac36d37e96b012b3c5f9.png

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181011/29b67bb59370ea530731f21cf6387704.png

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181011/b534925079d14ff94244f66b67e1c17b.png

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181011/419655861d2b5ecd0799ac6c972c5326.png

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181011/aaf577ba7926f5a62468f61b5079368a.png

Avaree
10-11-2018, 06:23 PM
And more.........

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181011/2fb942e804dcee4f45e2c8ca43764845.png

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181011/16b390ca059ab9aa952bba13817344b4.png

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181011/59feadb3ded90908994f9235cbe02bfe.png

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181011/62546a4a36b372452464bcba0ce6d22c.png

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181011/0411eb674e14a52a3346c8ce9f30b0f5.png

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181011/880d056bebbd7b33ab7b9eb507933860.png

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181011/bd3e777359ce0784916a66cd4469651e.png

Thank you all for the fun!

Finalspell
10-11-2018, 06:35 PM
Can't find me T.T😊

Avaree
10-11-2018, 07:12 PM
Andddd more. (:

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181012/27013a2909cc440db679f0eb61c97386.png

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181012/8d4d0da7e4363c31be2d98f13323c1ca.png

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181012/e2dfddd1132de4459a294ae8c5534012.png

Tuhguhbuhbuh
10-13-2018, 02:01 PM
Hehehe *snort*

Avaree
10-15-2018, 10:21 AM
Hehehe *snort*

Well done (: gz!

Finalspell
10-15-2018, 01:53 PM
A Bit to Early but cant wait for xmas
-finalspell
Thanks to my tree bro's https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181015/9a37443174e5aa38156e5620bc266027.jpg

Salb
10-15-2018, 01:55 PM
A Bit to Early but cant wait for xmas
-finalspell
Thanks to my tree bro's https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181015/9a37443174e5aa38156e5620bc266027.jpg

Gesendet von meinem SM-J510FN mit TapatalkTnx too lil bro

Sent from my SM-J320F using Tapatalk

Tuhguhbuhbuh
10-15-2018, 07:19 PM
Another one bites the dust.......

Twomucho
10-19-2018, 06:26 PM
“Fun’s ferociously freaky festive foto funanza “
It’s that time of year that gives me the chills and thrills of throwing a daringly ghoulish photo contest. Rules of the contest will be as follows,
-must be a a guild mate of the Chivalrous Union
-must be tricky or scary enough to raise goosebumps
-halloweeen event themed will be your ticket to glory
- pictures can be submitted via line/forum...I prefer the forums bc , people outside the guild need to see your masterpieces also
- will take photoshop pics or live screen shots( know that being an awesome camera person is always a plus in my book, gives it more depth)
- you can use other people to take the shots for you and work as a team or can fly solo, is up to you all
- deadline for submissions is the exact time the cooldown for Halloween begins

Hope you have “fun” doing it and wish all of you the best of luck

Will be one prize only this go around and it will be at the tune of 2 million for the best pic judged by my funeral director mind

Ohhhhhhh boiiiiii how I love this Halloween!

Metaltaker
10-19-2018, 10:06 PM
“Fun’s ferociously freaky festive foto funanza “
It’s that time of year that gives me the chills and thrills of throwing a daringly ghoulish photo contest. Rules of the contest will be as follows,
-must be a a guild mate of the Chivalrous Union
-must be tricky or scary enough to raise goosebumps
-halloweeen event themed will be your ticket to glory
- pictures can be submitted via line/forum...I prefer the forums bc , people outside the guild need to see your masterpieces also
- will take photoshop pics or live screen shots( know that being an awesome camera person is always a plus in my book, gives it more depth)
- you can use other people to take the shots for you and work as a team or can fly solo, is up to you all
- deadline for submissions is the exact time the cooldown for Halloween begins

Hope you have “fun” doing it and wish all of you the best of luck

Will be one prize only this go around and it will be at the tune of 2 million for the best pic judged by my funeral director mind

Ohhhhhhh boiiiiii how I love this Halloween!Something like this? [emoji28]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181020/28c13cfe61e75c8d1ca57d3cb670753f.jpg

dexish
10-20-2018, 10:34 AM
This is meeehttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181020/2140458393040659c096ad7279281e8a.jpg

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk

Infamed
10-20-2018, 12:53 PM
The Purge movie halloween setup :D

Valkiirye
10-22-2018, 01:15 PM
¡.....Hungry....! Need Eat Brains....!

♧ Contest Ss

IGN: Valkiiryehttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181022/7a3e2ddf650663583f0c6e9ed83e5a02.jpg

Tuhguhbuhbuh
10-26-2018, 03:37 PM
Thank you guys for getting me to plat tier. I love my red title. Too lazy to post pic.

Thank you STS for a lovely event. Also gratz to all the guildies on leader board, we have so many on there.

C.U.
10-29-2018, 11:39 AM
Posting for Pinchex
His entry for Fun’s ferociously freaky festive foto funanza contest.

Avaree
10-30-2018, 11:07 AM
My entry lol...fun’s ferociously freaky festive foto fanza

Was fun to do. Ty Turk and Eagle!

DK
11-01-2018, 05:40 AM
My entry for Funs Halloween contest
Ign Dkninja
I got stabbed by one of the goblins in KT4, but managed to get all the way to Garetta before turning into a ghost! However my research since becoming a ghost turns out to show that ghosts can still be affected by elixirs and armor sets ;)
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181101/92222b95080084369ed73c44de578f63.png

Metaltaker
11-01-2018, 08:56 AM
My entry for Fun's Halloween contest.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181101/2ac59ef2be4569a6c04bcadea70e8647.jpg

dexish
11-01-2018, 03:00 PM
Ign ban

How is this ....my before event and after event screenshothttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181101/cf82962c2fe9bd54bcf7e036649af168.jpg

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk

Twomucho
11-03-2018, 11:56 AM
Whelp...times up for entries , and I had one scare of a time picking the winner this time around , always so many great entries! I first off want to thank everyone who participated in the contest! Also congratulations to all the CU lb winners of the Halloween event itself!
And the winner is .....................................DKninja ��
Is a scary thought that there are some ghosts running around all hyped up on elixirs and buffs ��

Again ty all for participating and stay spooky out there.

Tuhguhbuhbuh
11-04-2018, 05:37 AM
All these APs and quests in one run. Woot!

Metaltaker
11-04-2018, 08:46 PM
Whelp...times up for entries , and I had one scare of a time picking the winner this time around , always so many great entries! I first off want to thank everyone who participated in the contest! Also congratulations to all the CU lb winners of the Halloween event itself!
And the winner is .....................................DKninja ��
Is a scary thought that there are some ghosts running around all hyped up on elixirs and buffs ��

Again ty all for participating and stay spooky out there.Gz to the winner! <3

Avaree
11-05-2018, 10:33 PM
All these APs and quests in one run. Woot!

Well done! Congrats (:

merlintrue
11-11-2018, 09:17 AM
(: C.U #1 always?!

C.U.
11-14-2018, 08:42 PM
CONGRATS MATES! On #1 guild rank.

I am very proud of you all! Again, together we have achieved guild rank #1. When we became a public guild again, our goals were to have a fun group of strong and skilled players to enjoy the game with. Anything after that was just a bonus!

Tuhguhbuhbuh
11-19-2018, 08:53 AM
My first 10k mob kill AP.

Avaree
11-19-2018, 06:24 PM
Gratz Tug! You show great diligence! Keep up the great work!

Ravisher
11-20-2018, 04:01 AM
damn am jealous. when will i have a picture with you mates :(

Avaree
11-20-2018, 09:58 AM
Lets make it happen!

Avaree
11-23-2018, 07:04 AM
damn am jealous. when will i have a picture with you mates :(

Hehe gotcha this time xD

Avaree
11-23-2018, 07:07 AM
Movie night at C.U.Cinema (:

Oakvale
11-29-2018, 05:21 PM
Good to see you, mates.

Oakvale
11-29-2018, 05:23 PM
Also can't see my name in recruiters list. Am i not worthy?:)

Ravisher
11-30-2018, 06:37 AM
Also can't see my name in recruiters list. Am i not worthy?:)

a random guy doing 10 posts?

Avaree
11-30-2018, 01:29 PM
a random guy doing 10 posts?

Maybe its team.

C.U.
12-03-2018, 10:03 AM
Hi mates (:

We will see our 71st month anniversary on Dec 5th! Let's make some noise! Random guild pics , and small trivia contests posted in MOTD through out the day (:

Next month we will celebrate our 6th birthday.

C.U.
12-24-2018, 02:19 PM
Merry Christmas to all, thank you for an outstanding year! Can't wait till 2019 rolls in!

C.U.
01-05-2019, 11:04 PM
Happy 6th birthday mates!!!

We had an amazing year, many huge accomplishments. Stay solid, keep to the code and don't stop being you (: We exist bc of each one of you. Thank you for an amazing year!

<3 Much appreciation and gratitude <3
Avaree

(For some reason I am unable to post pics.)

Avaree
01-07-2019, 12:39 PM
Fun times in c.u. !!

Tuhguhbuhbuh
01-07-2019, 10:20 PM
One word......BLING!

Avaree
01-09-2019, 01:46 PM
One word......BLING!

Its the cinema that steals the show!

Avaree
01-09-2019, 06:31 PM

Gz mates for claiming rank #1 back! With or without rank, I am very proud of each and every one of you. Thank you for your support, hard work, and diligences!

Much <3 & appreciation,
Ava

Avaree
01-10-2019, 04:14 PM
Again huge congratulations to all of you, you all ran hard, and gave great support throughout the event.

Congrats to:

Verifier #2 r
Anormalturk #8 r
Fightbeast #23 r
Bundlos #23 r
Angelowo #34 r
Goldeman #3 m
Yojanxxx #13 m
Metatroll #20 m
Daotahuir #39 m
Raikaxx #42 m
Captainroids #43 m
Xymister #8
Spasd #37 w

For maintaining the 2018 Winter event LB. Well done mates, I am very proud of you all (:

Tuhguhbuhbuh
01-10-2019, 04:39 PM
The 2019 community letter thingy from STS.

Leebazhafe
01-12-2019, 04:43 AM
Hey I would love to join C.U. I have currently 100k pve and 24k aps I just need 5 more pets then I would be able reach 25k aps

Sent from my SM-J610F using Tapatalk

Ravisher
01-12-2019, 11:42 PM
Complete the stated Aps requirements first, then let me know if you have achieved it. ign below.

Xxkayakxx
01-14-2019, 08:37 AM
The 2019 community letter thingy from STS.

Wow, where did you find that! Can’t find it myself :(

Tuhguhbuhbuh
01-14-2019, 07:06 PM
Wow, where did you find that! Can’t find it myself :(

Spacetime studios off topic thread thingy.

Avaree
02-07-2019, 08:37 AM
Hi mates,

Thank you all for a great start to the new year, and the continued fun each of you bring to the atmosphere (:

Keep it up!

Ava

Ravisher
02-09-2019, 04:17 AM
Stay solid
for more great memories to come :butterfly:

Avaree
02-10-2019, 08:06 PM
Hi Mates,

The code was written just a little over 6 years ago by the founding fathers. My apologies for allowing some things to go a little astray. We will not support what isn't right. We made some vast changes in the guild and the changes made will strengthen our foundation, bringing us together as we were when we became a public guild a little over a year ago.

We will continue to move forward together.

Thank you all for understanding, and lets continue to enjoy the game (:

Ava

merlintrue
02-22-2019, 12:06 PM
My name looks so good up there, JS

Avaree
02-28-2019, 05:03 PM
Congratulations to the following mates:

Rogues
Lagertthvnkn#7
Slool #8
Angelowo #10
Bundlos #36
Mages
Avidly #5m
Off #5 m
Crystal #8 m
Hedeik #9 m
Ilmagosauro #26
Buljasin #25
Sleel #35
Beard # 36
Lotaba #47
Warriors
Axegrind # 5
Matrix #10
Physho #24
Fearofdefear #27

I am very proud of you all (:

Metaltaker
02-28-2019, 05:05 PM

Rogues
Bundlos #36
Mages
Off #5 m
Crystal #8 mage
Hedeik #9 m
Ilmagosauro #26
Buljasin #25
Sleel #35
Beard # 36
Lotaba #47
Warriors
Axegrind # 5
Matrix #10
Physho #24
Fearofdefear #27

I am very proud of you all (:Hey and me ? I was #173618817 [emoji848]

Avaree
02-28-2019, 05:23 PM
Hey and me ? I was #173618817 [emoji848]

Ss it or it never happened! (i think we had same place)

anduan
02-28-2019, 08:49 PM
Jejejeje yeah cause am after

Enviado desde mi SM-J700T1 mediante Tapatalk

Avaree
02-28-2019, 10:14 PM

Rogues
Lagertthvnkn#7
Slool #8
angelowo#10
Bundlos #36
Mages
Off #5 m
Crystal #8 mage
Hedeik #9 m
Ilmagosauro #26
Buljasin #25
Sleel #35
Beard # 36
Lotaba #47
Warriors
Axegrind # 5
Matrix #10
Physho #24
Fearofdefear #27

Added
#7, 8 &10 To rogues, sorry Lager, Slool & Angel, i missed getting final ss ! (Ty hairy for bringing this to my attention)
(: stay solid & loyal!

Ava

Avaree
03-17-2019, 02:23 PM
Happy ST.Patty's day!

Almost spring!
Cheers! :apple:

Ava

Avaree
03-24-2019, 01:38 PM
Thanks mates for your support, dedication, and diligence during the ST.P event. Once again we had major fun, and met our desired rank. Rest up mates (: next event is right around the corner, good luck to all!
Ava

CONGRATS TO THE FOLLWOING RUNNERS

Angelowo #30 rogue
Aracx #43 mage
Ashtray #12 warrior
Ban #21 rogue
Beard #38 mage
Goldeman #1 mage
Loraedon #30 warrior
Off #42 mage
Sleel #13 mage
Skokupl #2 mage

Send me a pm in game if I recorded your position wrong.

Avaree
03-24-2019, 06:38 PM

Rogues
Lagertthvnkn#7
Slool #8
Angelowo #10
Bundlos #36
Mages
Avidly #5m
Off #5 m
Crystal #8 m
Hedeik #9 m
Ilmagosauro #26
Buljasin #25
Sleel #35
Beard # 36
Lotaba #47
Warriors
Axegrind # 5
Matrix #10
Physho #24
Fearofdefear #27

Oops sorry Avidly, I missed adding you in Hug LB.

Ravisher
03-28-2019, 01:52 AM
#1 again. keep it up mates

Avaree
04-23-2019, 07:23 AM
Amazing mates! I am honored !!

Thank you for all you do!

(: Ava

Avaree
04-25-2019, 12:08 PM
Heads up for those who missed it:

Season ends May 2nd

Thank you very much for a fun season's end!

Much appreciation and gratitude (:

Avaree

Avaree
04-30-2019, 10:58 PM
Hi mates. (:

I cannot express enough of my gratitude and appreciation to you all (: Thank you all for your support, hard work, and diligence thru this season. With that said, as we approach the new season, we will be shifting the direction of our guild. While it was fun to compete in top guild rankings again, we will be more focused on maintaining more of a relaxed and casual guild environment. We understand that a casual playstyle may not fit everyone's game play and or goals. If you wish to pursue a guild that fits your playstyle, we understand, and wish you the best in completing your goals. With that being said, recruiting is closed. We will privately invite players on an individual basis.

In closing, we have submitted a request to have C.U. not appear in the top guild rankings. (:

Thank you all for your support, I appreciate each and every one of you!
Ava

Avaree
05-02-2019, 12:16 PM
Dearest mates,

Thank you for an oustanding season (: No other way to say this, other than mighty fine job fighting for what you all deserved!

CONGRATS on ending s12 as the #1 guild in Arlor.

With much respect, gratitude, and appreciation,
Avaree

Metaltaker
05-03-2019, 02:36 PM
Dearest mates,

Thank you for an oustanding season (: No other way to say this, other than mighty fine job fighting for what you all deserved!

CONGRATS on ending s12 as the #1 guild in Arlor.

With much respect, gratitude, and appreciation,
AvareeCongratulations C.U !

BUT an old school guild don't need to be in lb, that's for another kind of ppl... ;)
we showed we can be on the top of the guilds if we want, now is time to focus on whats needed most for our mates.

greetings and hope to be back soon in Arlor!

Ravisher
05-06-2019, 03:15 AM
congrats mates!

let's kick start the season with bringing back the pride of CU as a family not as a LB guild!

metal you're still rusty jaja

merlintrue
05-18-2019, 12:52 AM
took forever to make a signature just seeing if it works!! lol

merlintrue
05-18-2019, 01:39 AM
now did it work!@!!

Warriorknown
05-18-2019, 12:39 PM
now did it work!@!!

Looks great!

Avaree
05-19-2019, 08:07 PM
now did it work!@!!

Fits you! Good mage-ie color!

Trugbr
05-21-2019, 05:03 AM

Once upon a time....

Short video clip (https://youtu.be/lG4ipSj1C38)

Code of Chivalry

Chivalrous Union is a very family oriented group, made with members from all over the world. We are a competive smaller, highly skilled PVE group, with a splash of pvp.

Below is the system message during the race to 71. Illwilly was #1, Avaree was #5 to reach 71.
Congrats to all the top 10 players to reach lvl71.

Requirements for entry
General Requirements
UPDATED 01/07/18

We are a private guild, meaning we seldom recruite. If you seeking a guild and you are a highly skilled, ankh using, end game player who enjoys elites, fun runs, and a drama free guild, feel free to send a private message on the forum, or look us up in the game to learn more about becoming part of Chivalrous Union.

*Newest recruit is below.

RULES

* No drama
* No scamming
* No spamming chats
* Keep guild chat clean

Reminder

When loaning items or loaning gold, always request collateral of equal vaule.

PvP Rules

* No killing of guild mates unless its agreed in guild practice.
* Play fair.

Main Organizers

Guild Master

Avaree

The Honorable

CO-Masters

Anduan & Cosaru

Chief Officers

Beard
Buljasin
Capeo
Crystalwiz
Funrldrekter
Six

Officers

Alkeyhall
Alphafall
Amok
Anduan
Ban/Off
Bluzzedemonic
Cosaru
Dalmony
Devoleb
Dkninja
Fatsagr
Gurukay
Hedeik
Icon
Igicperica
Illwilly/Smokalott
Lakwatsera
Laser
Mentallyill
Odin
Physho
Ravisherx
Saturn
Sakarab
Serialxkiller
Sigridd
Trollkille
Vip
Verifier

Recruiters

Abolg
Dkuu
Antignom
Anyweed
Ashtray
Avidly
Badulaseros
Balenciaqa
Bluetooth
Breges
Digaoo
Dirzeo
Donytheone
Emortall
Endlessbro
Ghxxt
Goldsdigger
Greicr
Iblamelag
Icarusflame
Igatron
Inormanl
Jealous
Jmorga
Jon
Jpkng
Kaleffff
Kanhon
Kershys
Look
Lotaba
Masewon
Merlintrue
Metaltaker
Moviebox
Mrsmachete
Pump
Relect
Repps
Rllybro
Rogueuchih
Serious
Shuyal
Sek
Sleel
Tegarach
Theclaaaaaaw
Tibutay
Tobirus
Tuhguhbuhbuh
Uceuacha
Valkiirye
Yotch
Yup
Zanell
Zkaan

Mates that Achieved Top Players LB
Congratulations!!

Warriors

Lmfao
Matrix
Metaltaker
Ravagerx

Rogues

Amok
Avaree
Repps
Sek
Tease

Sorcerers

Anduan
Beard
Buljasin
Dirzeo
Funrldrekter
Hedeik
Trollkille

Guild Elder & Legends
Ardbeg - Lazy legend ,
Kream - The silent one
Maarkus - Living legend
Taucu - Retired Elder

[/CENTER]

I want enter I have 140k pve kills and 25k300k aps

Avaree
05-21-2019, 11:29 PM
I want enter I have 140k pve kills and 25k300k aps

I sent you a pm (:

Avaree
06-24-2019, 12:18 PM
Thanks to all of you who helped with the crafting of the “CK-GH”, throne of swords, and the guild vault.

More to come (:

Tuhguhbuhbuh
06-25-2019, 07:20 AM
We easily proved to all that we can be #1 guild on LB.

Now our modus operandi has changed, we focus entirely on the enjoyment of end-cap gameplay, loots, elite maps. events and our guild mates.

Avaree
06-25-2019, 02:52 PM
We easily proved to all that we can be #1 guild on LB.

Now our modus operandi has changed, we focus entirely on the enjoyment of end-cap gameplay, loots, elite maps. events and our guild mates.

Absolutely (:

Noobatdota
06-28-2019, 04:55 PM
Hello Chilvarious Union,
My name is Crudiness(ign) I used to play the game back in 2013, and I remember Chilvarious from lvl 36 cap pvp. Back then different acc used to get my butt kicked by illustrivious I think (horrible with names) in pvp and I’m coming back to the game. I was never in CU before and am looking to join when lvl 71, nice to see guilds that were there way back when... at least when plat was 40% off and 1700 plat was $55 anyways. Good to meeting you all. I’m lvl 41 now and looking forward to seeing you at endgame.

Avaree
06-29-2019, 06:30 AM
Hello Chilvarious Union,
My name is Crudiness(ign) I used to play the game back in 2013, and I remember Chilvarious from lvl 36 cap pvp. Back then different acc used to get my butt kicked by illustrivious I think (horrible with names) in pvp and I’m coming back to the game. I was never in CU before and am looking to join when lvl 71, nice to see guilds that were there way back when... at least when plat was 40% off and 1700 plat was $55 anyways. Good to meeting you all. I’m lvl 41 now and looking forward to seeing you at endgame.

Wcb crudiness! Send me FR in game, please. Iluvataris is still here, but in active. Best wishes! Look forward to meeting you (:

Avaree

Noobatdota
06-29-2019, 12:41 PM
Wcb crudiness! Send me FR in game, please. Iluvataris is still here, but in active. Best wishes! Look forward to meeting you (:

Avaree

Ok look forward to seeing you too :)

Romy Enriquez
07-10-2019, 01:52 PM
Now I can troll this thread.
JK
Wonderful to see a great group again in this game.
(^_^)

Avaree
07-10-2019, 02:55 PM
Now I can troll this thread.
JK
Wonderful to see a great group again in this game.
(^_^)

Feel free to troll (:

Avaree
08-07-2019, 09:57 PM
Thanks for the spur of the moment guild pics (: much fun !

VenomSet
08-19-2019, 08:33 AM
OP pics, ava (:

Avaree
08-21-2019, 06:44 AM
OP pics, ava (:

Thanks Venom (:

kepalakeras
08-28-2019, 03:27 AM
Hey! Hey! Just passing by. Loves!

Avaree
08-31-2019, 07:27 AM
Hey! Hey! Just passing by. Loves!

Kep!!!! Long time mate! Thanks for stopping bye! Cu in game (:

Avaree
10-08-2019, 08:21 PM
Thanks mates for another amazing season! WCB to the game, Badboy, Hazard, Musasun, Altirose, Coco, Roadx, last but not least Vorticity. Its great to see old friends return, it's been a blast to help you thru what's new in the game.

Congratulations to all who achieved their goals this season. Looking forward to the future with you all!!
Thank you all for hard work, diligences, and loyalty!

May the loot be with you ... (:
Ava

Avaree
11-16-2019, 01:05 PM
CONTEST! Gogogo!

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?468657-C-U-s-quot-Arlorian-Birthday-quot-screenshot-contest&p=3063440#post3063440

Grimmmmm
12-22-2019, 03:32 AM
Wow cool guild pics (:

C.U.
01-06-2020, 11:11 AM
Thank you all for an incredible season, and year! We will request to lock up this thread and venture to our 7th year thread (: looking forward to more fun, and epic times with you all!!