PDA

View Full Version : where is yanis' thread on mt fang sets?

arischal
11-16-2011, 02:14 PM
Where is yanis' thread on new MT fang sets?

adidaman
11-16-2011, 02:18 PM
Lol dude it came out 2 days ago. Give the guy some time

ukeewu
11-16-2011, 02:28 PM
thank you yanis and others for your work

Gaunab
11-16-2011, 02:28 PM
Last time it took him some hours to put up a complete list! ;)

But I haven't seen him much lately, I assume he is very buisy with his real life. I hope it is nothing grave, the commutinity misses him! Not only for all the work he does with the lists but also as a great player. I hope he will be back soon. :)

drewcapu
11-16-2011, 02:39 PM
Where is yanis?

Fixed it for ya.

arischal
11-16-2011, 02:44 PM
Where is yanis?

Fixed it for ya.

That's what I mean. The machine didn't crank out a list in hours this time. Lol

Cahaun
11-16-2011, 02:53 PM
Lol people are beckoning Yanis. He's that good. :p

drewcapu
11-16-2011, 02:55 PM
Lol people are beckoning Yanis. He's that good. :p

Too bad he has higher dodge than Mt. Fang mobs.

Battlelock
11-16-2011, 03:06 PM
Where is yanis' thread on new MT fang sets?
Give it time. Your disrespect & demand for players to have guides is sickening. Do you realize these threads on equipment are all voluntarily. Give it time and the respect they deserve!

zeusabe
11-16-2011, 11:51 PM
LOL Yanis is a victim of his own achievements, this isn't the first post/thread I've seen re Yanis' guide...poor Yanis, somewhere around the globe, he's typing his guide, just be patient. Besides, if you're here now, by the time Yanis releases his guide, you're most likely familiar with mt.fang, in-game experience is a lot better. That guide is for "latecomers" so they know what to expect even before they go through it, but a good read is always welcome in my book. Anyway, be more patient and try to play the game with less guides and more exploration, trust me, it's more fun that way. (I'm assuming you are running in Mt. Fang, if not, disregard everything I said except for the first sentence LOL).

WhoIsThis
11-17-2011, 12:24 AM
Give it time. Your disrespect & demand for players to have guides is sickening. Do you realize these threads on equipment are all voluntarily. Give it time and the respect they deserve!

Agreed. You are not entitled to a guide.

Yanis is by no means obliged to complete a guide; every guide here is strictly voluntary. Life always comes first.