PDA

View Full Version : Preview - Guild Arena Event II! Streamer Jet Pack Vanity items!

Cinco
07-25-2018, 12:04 PM
This weekend we'll be doing another Guild Arena Event!
+ Event begins at 12am Central on Friday the 27th and ends at 11:59pm on Sunday.
+ Guild-affiliated contestants (Level 50+) go through the event portal in Blackstar.
+ Defeat rival Guild members to score points!
+ 5k for Bronze Tier. 15k for Silver Tier. 25k for Gold Tier.
+ Visit the Guild Management Terminal when the Event is over to get your 'Streamer Jet Pack' in Bronze, Silver or Gold!

Jilsponie
07-25-2018, 12:08 PM
Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Nofox
07-25-2018, 12:29 PM
will there be other prizes besides the jetpacks?

Sent from a noodle

Shonex
07-25-2018, 12:44 PM
Any pics on how they look like?

Nofox
07-25-2018, 12:45 PM
Any pics on how they look like?there is a picture on Facebook of the silver one. Also, Aggregor made a post on forums too.

Sent from a noodle
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180725/09aae8d56ba97c94be84e8dde16e3f9a.jpg

Shonex
07-25-2018, 12:59 PM
there is a picture on Facebook of the silver one. Also, Aggregor made a post on forums too.

Sent from a noodle
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180725/09aae8d56ba97c94be84e8dde16e3f9a.jpg

Haven't seen the post on Facebook, thanks for the help.

Robomasta
07-25-2018, 05:29 PM
How about you stop with these crap jetpacks and raise the chance of getting max damage tacs? Yes? Sound good? Thank you :D

Cinco
07-25-2018, 05:29 PM
How about you stop with these crap jetpacks and raise the chance of getting max damage tacs? Yes? Sound good? Thank you :D

Sounds dumb. I'll skip it :-)

Robomasta
07-25-2018, 05:39 PM
How is it dumb, if you're the one bringing out all these pvp events? If you want us to pvp properly, at least give us a decent chance of getting max dmg weapons. I've spent over 20m creds on modding and haven't gotten jack. What kind of odds are those?

DEATHCAMP
07-25-2018, 05:45 PM
Reverting leaderboard will solve all problems

Cinco
07-25-2018, 05:49 PM
Reverting leaderboard will solve all problems

Or get rid of it all together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nofox
07-25-2018, 05:56 PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[emoji1474]

Sent from a noodle

DEATHCAMP
07-25-2018, 06:04 PM
Reverting mods will solve all problems

Nofox
07-25-2018, 06:05 PM
Reverting mods will solve all problemsOr rid it altogether

Sent from a noodle

Datejust
07-25-2018, 07:44 PM
Yeah i mean to be honest, mods really messed up pvp. I can advocate a separate pvp mode without mods again and again, but i dont know the status on that. Perhaps implementing that is difficult in terms of coding or something?
Then again, its too late to take away mods completely of course. Over the course of a few months people have spent so much on mods, maybe even with real money (for plat) around the first few days after item.mod came out. it would be unfair to take away the whole system for everyone, unless there would be some direct compensation, which is almost impossible.
Im just saying...a 'modless' pvp mode is still a great idea. But i dont know whats really happening on the devs' end.

Nofox
07-26-2018, 09:17 AM
Do you play 'Star Legends?'Cinco what he is trying to say is that Commandos(known for their tankyness) have less armor than engineers, and less damage than operatives. The commando class has been shafted so badly by the mod update to the point that no matter what mods we have, we will always be outclassed. If we use a napalm, both engineers and operatives can just stun us and literally shoot us down without using anymore skills. If we use pistol, the damage isn't great enough that it could take down an engineer(maybe an operative.) If we use cannon, we will eventually get beat because of its low damage but high armor. Engineers are the most broken class atm because they have near 1800 armor and over 600 dps. At max mods, they could potentially have 2k armor and 700+ dps. Their heal ability heals 130+ hp per tick for 3 ticks, along with their ability to drain our hp gradually, replenishing theirs, as well as give themselves more armor and debuff us.

Operatives are a little easier to kill than Engineers but once an operative who knows how to wall and kite has max mods, there is no winning unless you have RNG on your side and dodge their psychic lash.

Sorry for the long response xD

Anireuca
07-26-2018, 09:48 AM
Cinco what he is trying to say is that Commandos(known for their tankyness) have less armor than engineers, and less damage than operatives. The commando class has been shafted so badly by the mod update to the point that no matter what mods we have, we will always be outclassed. If we use a napalm, both engineers and operatives can just stun us and literally shoot us down without using anymore skills. If we use pistol, the damage isn't great enough that it could take down an engineer(maybe an operative.) If we use cannon, we will eventually get beat because of its low damage but high armor. Engineers are the most broken class atm because they have near 1800 armor and over 600 dps. At max mods, they could potentially have 2k armor and 700+ dps. Their heal ability heals 130+ hp per tick for 3 ticks, along with their ability to drain our hp gradually, replenishing theirs, as well as give themselves more armor and debuff us.

Operatives are a little easier to kill than Engineers but once an operative who knows how to wall and kite has max mods, there is no winning unless you have RNG on your side and dodge their psychic lash.

Sorry for the long response xD

the solution is simple, buff armor (add elites missing parts?) , mostly commando.

jdiddydavis
07-26-2018, 12:44 PM
Hahaha love it! Love the response to whiners!!!! Hahahahaha whine whine whine! Be thankful this old *** game is even still running! Enjoy it and play as long as server is up! Be thankful for events, not picky.... sure there’s things everyone wants changed! That’ll never go away!!! Nobody will ever be perfectly happy ! Lol freaking hilarious !

DEATHCAMP
07-26-2018, 02:49 PM

Please get rid of it

ilauncher
07-30-2018, 08:54 AM
Thanks for the event cinco! Love its not only simple recolour and has a really cool smoke effect this time

Anireuca
07-30-2018, 10:41 AM
Next, Elite Napalms , hopefully.