PDA

View Full Version : Preview - Return to the Blood Forge!

Cinco
07-25-2018, 12:07 PM
The Blood Forge needs your help again this weekend!
+ Enter Old Town to defend the Blood Forge and earn huge discounts on powerful modifications!
+ Event begins at 12am Central on Saturday the 28th and ends at 11:59pm on Sunday.
+ This is an Individual Player Leaderboard event. Check your Lair and the Event Leaderboard to mark your progress!
+ Collect 5000 points for Bronze Tier, 20000 for Silver and 35000 for Gold Tier!
+ Get up to 80% off Blood Forge costs with Gold Tier!
+ NEW at the Forge: Bonus Gold Loot! Forge your weapons and gems to get bonus gold loot.
+ Event Vanity items: Veinous (blue) and Arterial (red) Gimp Outfits will be available to all Tiers!

Keph
07-25-2018, 12:08 PM
Thank you Cinco

jaymt09
07-25-2018, 12:08 PM
+ Event begins at 12am Central on Saturday the 28th and ends at 11:59pm on Sunday.
+ Enter Old Town to defend the Blood Forge and earn huge discounts on powerful modifications!
+ New at the Forge: Bonus Gold! Forge your weapons and gems to get bonus gold loot.
+ New Event Vanity items: Veinous (blue) and Arterial (red) Gimp Outfits for the winners!

Is this a solo event ? A guild event? How many points do we need to get?
And thank you for another forge discount event!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nadineelfen
07-25-2018, 12:12 PM
Tysm^^
+ New at the Forge: Bonus Gold! Forge your weapons and gems to get bonus gold loot.
+ New Event Vanity items: Veinous (blue) and Arterial (red) Gimp Outfits for the winners!

Envoyé de mon SM-T561 en utilisant Tapatalk

Kusa
07-25-2018, 12:15 PM
Thanks cinco.....

tusharreings
07-25-2018, 12:18 PM

Guild event or gold tier ppl get award?
N the vanity r gold buy n untradable or their is any change.
Thanks you for regular events:)
Great!

xstriker
07-25-2018, 12:55 PM
Thank you cinco..

iunar
07-25-2018, 01:00 PM
can there be a gold option to awaken weps/gems just for this event

Smokianlord
07-25-2018, 01:01 PM
please add something dropable from the event !!!! we know we are hunting the blood forge factory !!! but we expect to get some weapons and gems from the factory !!!!! but drop rate should be really low ... like as you did with storm khanda in gold event.

thanks in advance!!!!..

I like the reward vanities!!

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Smokianlord
07-25-2018, 01:07 PM
or make the mobs inside the blood forge factory drop sacks of gold. but it should be a chance to drop them

Annin
07-25-2018, 01:13 PM
Can we please keep our hairstyles when wearing the new Bounty Hunter's Red and Blue Hats from the previous event?

Thanks

Santosh Elangadi
07-25-2018, 01:22 PM
Thank you, Cinco.

I feel some "improvement" needed in forge system. There need to be an option to save/lock the current forged stats.

Because,if we click forge by mistake you're already forged item's forged stats will be changed. Cannot able to retrieve it.

Hence, an option to save the forged stats/lock the current forged stats very much needed.

Also as more we forge, it must provide more stronger stats. If I don't like new forged stats. I can keep my previous forged stats as it is.

Phosgore
07-25-2018, 01:45 PM
Nice Individual Player Leaderboard event! Thanks Cinco. http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/rulez/t2001.gif

Gardiao
07-25-2018, 02:01 PM
Ty Cinco
+ This is an Individual Player Leaderboard event. Check your Lair and the Event Leaderboard to mark your progress!
+ Collect 5000 points for Bronze Tier, 20000 for Silver and 35000 for Gold Tier!
+ NEW at the Forge: Bonus Gold Loot! Forge your weapons and gems to get bonus gold loot.
+ Event Vanity items: Veinous (blue) and Arterial (red) Gimp Outfits will be available to all Tiers!

169801Ty Cinco for the event [emoji4]

Enviado de meu XT1225 usando o Tapatalk

Smokianlord
07-25-2018, 02:32 PM
we also need a new map if possible like this one I suggested!

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Espacetimestudios %2Ecom%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D427111&share_tid=427111&share_fid=24169&share_type=t

New Map - Human City - Night Raid

astro1
07-25-2018, 03:16 PM
Put more damage for the gems in the forge for event!

Thanks Cinco

Lothus
07-25-2018, 06:43 PM
Could be added a new Elder Relic Weapon, The Dark Kriegberg Helix. That can be Avaliable in vendor for plats or a high gold Price.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180726/7b714bfb2486f78598ab9a2ecfb9b414.jpg

Breska
07-25-2018, 07:46 PM
It would not be fair to put a propeller like this to buy, and less for the old players and those who made a great effort to have them.

jaymt09
07-25-2018, 08:14 PM
Agree with breska

nadineelfen
07-25-2018, 08:17 PM
Agree with Breska too
Agree with breska

Lothus
07-25-2018, 09:23 PM
Please Cinco think about that. The Dark Helix dont need have same efect than original Helix.. Could be a ice efect like glacial.

-VegettoBlue-
07-25-2018, 10:34 PM
TY CINCO YOUR IS THE BEST :3https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180726/5e375d5210b4be744d337c58250ef9de.jpg

Enviado de meu SM-J700M usando o Tapatalk

Tinkerbelldoll
07-25-2018, 11:59 PM
Thank you for all these events ! & i agree with some people ^^ add a new upgraded version of helix😃

Phosgore
07-26-2018, 01:14 AM
I'm not from the time of ancient Helix, but I wish I could have, it once at least in this game.
Maybe it does not have to be exactly like the old one, a another version as Lothus suggested (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?427106-Preview-Return-to-the-Blood-Forge!&p=2850451#post2850451)

iunar
07-26-2018, 03:00 AM
Could be added a new Elder Relic Weapon, The Dark Kriegberg Helix. That can be Avaliable in vendor for plats or a high gold Price.

with all the recoloured stuff being made again and again every event, rare items in game is becoming less common. i don't think you should be encouraging for more recoloured stuff since breska's right about how it's unfair for the older players and people who worked hard to get them

Phosgore
07-26-2018, 03:33 AM
I think it's fairly because these rare items are becoming less common that the game is reborn from the ashes and attracting new players each day.
Yes, I understand the point of view her, but not so long ago that the same thing happened with Dark Bats (rare item before) and I hardly saw anyone complain this here, and many spent Platinum to get them by what I remember. Why not with Helix this time?
What I've seen in recent months was the STS giving to new players a opportunity as well as attracting new players as well, not belittling the old players, people could leave the old pride of the "I am old player" aside sometimes.
Hard work in the past should stay in the past, STS is generating new items periodically for DL, perhaps the new of today, will be rare tomorrow. Let's break this paradigm dear ones.
I hope some understand me without much hatred. xD lol

iunar
07-26-2018, 04:09 AM
I think it's fairly because these rare items are becoming less common that the game is reborn from the ashes and attracting new players each day.
Yes, I understand the point of view her, but not so long ago that the same thing happened with Dark Bats (rare item before) and I hardly saw anyone complain this here, and many spent Platinum to get them by what I remember. Why not with Helix this time?
What I've seen in recent months was the STS giving to new players a opportunity as well as attracting new players as well, not belittling the old players, people could leave the old pride of the "I am old player" aside sometimes.
Hard work in the past should stay in the past, STS is generating new items periodically for DL, perhaps the new of today, will be rare tomorrow. Let's break this paradigm dear ones.

you're comparing a 300k item against a 70m+ item - the same rules shouldn't be applicable. the game should have some element of rarity rather than recoloured stuff. i mean fair enough good on cinco for allowing new players new opportunities but it's not old players' egos you should be worried about. some of y'all just too lazy to save for helix so you want a quick fix hence your 'hard work should stay in the past'. what kinda bs is that

Kusa
07-26-2018, 04:37 AM
with all the recoloured stuff being made again and again every event, rare items in game is becoming less common. i don't think you should be encouraging for more recoloured stuff since breska's right about how it's unfair for the older players and people who worked hard to get them
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Tinkerbelldoll
07-26-2018, 04:40 AM

Exactly , i been saying this forever . The people who have helix now aren’t even the original owners they didnt work hard 😂 not to mention they are completely overpricing it

Santosh Elangadi
07-26-2018, 04:41 AM
you're comparing a 300k item against a 70m+ item - the same rules shouldn't be applicable. the game should have some element of rarity rather than recoloured stuff. i mean fair enough good on cinco for allowing new players new opportunities but it's not old players' egos you should be worried about. some of y'all just too lazy to save for helix so you want a quick fix hence your 'hard work should stay in the past'. what kinda bs is thatComparison of a 300k item with 70m+ item made by old players (who has it)but not other players. There is no official information that that KriegbergHelix worth 70m+ or each item worth fixed price. It's all because old players want to create difference gap so that they always be rich.

If same item or recolored item drops/available, those item price will be fair and equal like other items. Eg: Harg Ky'th Hammer, Serrated Wings axes which drops in the map & can be purchased from the vendor.

Similarly, other vanities such as Dark Crusader Set, Iron Hand Set, Undead Antlers, Bandanas etc..

Modz need to consider the voices of all players pl.

Kusa
07-26-2018, 04:42 AM
agreed!! Because khanda dropped in last event but many players brought it with 700 plats and many players paid 12 to 16m gold for this. We can say this unfair. But no!!

Game always works like this, old stuff become common. And new stuff replaced them.
Then why not recolored version of helix.
Please Cinco think about that. The Dark Helix dont need have same efect than original Helix.. Could be a ice efect like glacial.

Phosgore
07-26-2018, 04:42 AM
Does anyone else agree that Dark Bats was worth 300k in the past? Are you sure?
I think that at no time did I mention rules, who created these rules? :distant:
I've never bothered with egos from old players, this is incurable. :untroubled:
I stopped reading after the"lazy" :offended: I think that in addition to not understanding correctly what I meant, you automatically judged all the new players and those who can not come in often, lazy people.
I very much respect Breska's opinion, I was just trying making a constructive criticism without offending anyone.
I will not argue about it any more. Enjoy the event! ;-)

Tinkerbelldoll
07-26-2018, 04:44 AM
you're comparing a 300k item against a 70m+ item - the same rules shouldn't be applicable. the game should have some element of rarity rather than recoloured stuff. i mean fair enough good on cinco for allowing new players new opportunities but it's not old players' egos you should be worried about. some of y'all just too lazy to save for helix so you want a quick fix hence your 'hard work should stay in the past'. what kinda bs is that

Its not worth 70m it was a free item in the first place and its completely overpriced. How do u think old players who had dark crusade , blood drac , bvh , bt, etc felt when sts brought them back ? People traded their entire inventory for bvh and blood tear back then. Helix is no different

Also bats werent worth 300k those items were extremely rare before sts brought them back. Many have been asking for a new and upgraded helix so if sts wants to bring it back then they can they dont need anyones approval .

Santosh Elangadi
07-26-2018, 04:45 AM
Exactly , i been saying this forever . The people who have helix now aren’t even the original owners they didnt work hard [emoji23] not to mention they are completely overpricing itHelix wasn't dropped in map rarely to say it's rare item. Indeed, it was purchased and most of the old players not the original owners though. And they claiming or tagging that is called as rare [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

iunar
07-26-2018, 04:47 AM
do y'all not understand inflation? there was more gold in game so naturally prices for everything went up

LMAO can u chill i was just guessing the prices and honestly it looks like you're just mad cus you're too broke to get it. not my fault you can't get your money up

Tinkerbelldoll
07-26-2018, 04:50 AM
Helix wasn't dropped in map rarely to say it's rare item. Indeed, it was purchased and most of the old players not the original owners though. And they claiming or tagging that is called as rare [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Lmfao exactly and it wasnt purchased it was a free item for like 23 level cap 😂😂 & i seen iunar in game she and other greedy people run around claiming its 70m and more which is not true and doesn’t make sense at all. They just worried they aren’t gunna feel special anymore if sts brings back cuz thats the only good item they own 😂😂

iunar
07-26-2018, 04:54 AM
Lmfao exactly & i seen iunar in game she and other greedy people run around claiming its 70m and more which is not true and doesn’t make sense at all. They just worried they aren’t gunna feel special anymore if sts brings back cuz thats the only good item they own ����

whats wrong grandma? does someone not understand basic economics :(

my point is y'all don't wanna save for helix and you can't blame the most expensive item in game going up in price just like every other item has bc of the event so you want a remade one cause you're lazy

Santosh Elangadi
07-26-2018, 04:55 AM
do y'all not understand inflation? there was more gold in game so naturally prices for everything went up

LMAO can u chill i was just guessing the prices and honestly it looks like you're just mad cus you're too broke to get it. not my fault you can't get your money upCinco, now we got to know that how the inflation is calculated in DL. There was more gold in the game and hence, it price is 70m+. The inflation is created not by internal game players. It's a bullying the new players and other players to have it. Very unfair!!!

Tinkerbelldoll
07-26-2018, 04:57 AM

LMAO can u chill i was just guessing the prices and honestly it looks like you're just mad cus you're too broke to get it. not my fault you can't get your money up

Its called being smart . Clearly you haven’t played long enough to know nothing on DL is ever ‘limited edition’ so quit crying cuz u traded ur pixel life savings for a item that was once free and may potentially come back just like every old item has

themythrise
07-26-2018, 04:59 AM

LMAO can u chill i was just guessing the prices and honestly it looks like you're just mad cus you're too broke to get it. not my fault you can't get your money upMarket in DL is mentioned and monitored by in-game players. Thanks for giving insights of DL Economics. ,[emoji1]🤣🤣🤣🤣

Iotus
07-26-2018, 05:02 AM
Cinco add back all old stuff, star + helix!!! People wont have to pay as much real money for you to earn then when everyone has everything. "people with helix are greedy" most people that have helix now didnt get it from the "free event" they bought it with gold. If you want helix grind and get it, we just had a gold event to make it possible. If youre broke then do something abut it. Here comes the comments about me having helix. lol yea and i didnt get them after a couple of months. Isaved up and bought them. u do the same instead of begging for a new version lol. Most of u people complaining dont even farm. Oh, and the writing in this sucks cuz

iunar
07-26-2018, 05:02 AM
Its called being smart . Clearly you haven’t played long enough to know nothing on DL is ever ‘limited edition’ so quit crying cuz u traded ur pixel life savings for a item that was once free and may potentially come back just like every old item has

you cant call yourself smart if you've been desperate for helix for months and still can't manage to get it LOL i worked for it as should everyone else who wants it. you wanna blame everyone else but yourself that you can't get it yikess

Iotus
07-26-2018, 05:04 AM
Cinco, now we got to know that how the inflation is calculated in DL. There was more gold in the game and hence, it price is 70m+. The inflation is created not by internal game players. It's a bullying the new players and other players to have it. Very unfair!!!

Bullying the new players? LOL in what game was it fair that all the new players got the same as all the old players? Most of the so called old players didnt even get the helix from the event. They dont even play anymore, the so called old players bought their helix

Santosh Elangadi
07-26-2018, 05:05 AM
whats wrong grandma? does someone not understand basic economics :(

my point is y'all don't wanna save for helix and you can't blame the most expensive item in game going up in price just like every other item has bc of the event so you want a remade one cause you're lazyLol she/he may be mad bcoz if helix come back, she is going to lose her/his, 70m+ worth helix/ gold/ *rarity tag*. Most of the old items are came back/available in the game. We need Kreigberg Helix/recolored stuff,[emoji11][emoji41]

Iotus
07-26-2018, 05:07 AM
Lol she/he may be mad bcoz if helix come back, she is going to lose her/his, 70m+ worth helix/ gold/ *rarity tag*. Most of the old items are came back/available in the game. We need Kreigberg Helix/recolored stuff,[emoji11][emoji41]

What items like helix and star came back again? remind me pls

Tinkerbelldoll
07-26-2018, 05:08 AM
Lol she/he may be mad bcoz if helix come back, she is going to lose her/his, 70m+ worth helix/ gold/ *rarity tag*. Most of the old items are came back/available in the game. We need Kreigberg Helix/recolored stuff,[emoji11][emoji41]

Lol he/she even brought her pixel bf lothus to chime in. She doesn’t even own it she shares it with him lol

Iotus
07-26-2018, 05:10 AM
Lol he/she even brought her pixel bf lothus to chime in. She doesn’t even own it she shares it with him lol

Yea, i share my 2nd helix with her??? LOL we both have them. U should grind to get ur first pair too maybe instead of spending so much time on forums.

iunar
07-26-2018, 05:10 AM

omg idc that helix will lose its worth can you not read? you're encouraging for more recoloured stuff to be made rather than new stuff like garnet set and gimp during events. that's the last thing the game needs. the only reason you're crying about helix so badly is bc it's so expensive but it never stays up it only did bc of the gold event just like literally every other item in game

Tinkerbelldoll
07-26-2018, 05:14 AM
Yea, i share my 2nd helix with her??? LOL we both have them. U should grind to get ur first pair too maybe instead of spending so much time on forums.

“2” sure lol , people know you two share since you couldn’t have afford buying one by yourselves .& unlike you I’m not gunna buy a once free now overpriced level 23 item that does nothing for me . I want a upgraded 46 version , I will gladly buy it . You say i spend too much time on forums but yet here you are responding to me 😂😂 zzzz

Iotus
07-26-2018, 05:15 AM
“2” sure lol , people know you two share since you couldn’t have afford buying one by yourselves .& unlike you I’m not gunna buy a once free now overpriced level 23 item that does nothing for me . I want a upgraded 46 version , I will gladly buy it . You say i spend too much time on forums but yet here you are responding to me  zzzz

We are in sanc wanna come and look? whats ur ign king

ps go grind king time is money and ur wasting it on forums. go get ur helix king

Santosh Elangadi
07-26-2018, 05:15 AM
Cinco add back all old stuff, star + helix!!! People wont have to pay as much real money for you to earn then when everyone has everything. "people with helix are greedy" most people that have helix now didnt get it from the "free event" they bought it with gold. If you want helix grind and get it, we just had a gold event to make it possible. If youre broke then do something abut it. Here comes the comments about me having helix. lol yea and i didnt get them after a couple of months. Isaved up and bought them. u do the same instead of begging for a new version lol. Most of u people complaining dont even farm. Oh, and the writing in this sucks cuzLol we are begging? Ahaha still we beg here, you are there to start crying against it though,[emoji11][emoji848][emoji848]

And Ofcourse we are begging modz. Not you lol. As you mentioned " Exactly people with helix are more greedy"

Tinkerbelldoll
07-26-2018, 05:17 AM
Lol we are begging? Ahaha still we beg here, you are there to start crying against it though,[emoji11][emoji848][emoji848]

And Ofcourse we are begging modz. Not you lol. As you mentioned " Exactly people with helix are more greedy"

Hes just afraid his pixels are gunna go broke cuz he traded his and his bf/gf items for it 😂😂

Iotus
07-26-2018, 05:17 AM
Lol we are begging? Ahaha still we beg here, you are there to start crying against it though,[emoji11][emoji848][emoji848]

time is valuable go grind for ur helix king SANTOSH ELANGADI

Iotus
07-26-2018, 05:19 AM
Hes just afraid his pixels are gunna go broke cuz he traded his and his bf/gf items for it 

comes from the person crying about not having it. lol

Where u at tho?? whats ur ign again? meet me sanc im waiting

iunar
07-26-2018, 05:21 AM
Hes just afraid his pixels are gunna go broke cuz he traded his and his bf/gf items for it ����

LMAO imagine begging so badly for helix you hate others who worked for it, so sad. drop your ign i'd be happy to donate to the poor ❤️

Santosh Elangadi
07-26-2018, 05:22 AM
time is valuable go grind for ur helix king SANTOSH ELANGADIThat's what! I am grinding here. You are wasting my time & your time LoL lotus [emoji41]

themythrise
07-26-2018, 05:24 AM
LMAO imagine begging so badly for helix you hate others who worked for it, so sad. drop your ign i'd be happy to donate to the poor [emoji173]️Lol joke of the year!!! Congratulations!!!

Santosh Elangadi
07-26-2018, 05:25 AM
Lol joke of the year!!! Congratulations!!!

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk[emoji115][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Tinkerbelldoll
07-26-2018, 05:26 AM
LMAO imagine begging so badly for helix you hate others who worked for it, so sad. drop your ign i'd be happy to donate to the poor ❤️

Boy , i seen you in game , you’re not even worth 1/3 of my inventory 😂😂

&& no ones hating lil boy, its called stating facts

iunar
07-26-2018, 05:28 AM
Boy , i seen you in game , you’re not even worth 1/3 of my inventory ����

LOL aw is someone's pixel life savings being threatened :((

Tinkerbelldoll
07-26-2018, 05:30 AM
LOL aw is someone's pixel life savings being threatened :((

ImAgInE bEinG sO dEsPeRate you have to copy my comebacks 😂😂aww . How unoriginal , you should let ur pixel bf lothus do the talking. 😩😂

iunar
07-26-2018, 05:31 AM
ImAgInE bEinG sO dEsPeRate you have to copy my comebacks ����aww

you still haven't dropped your ign? i would love to see the old woman beefing on forums actually in the game

Tinkerbelldoll
07-26-2018, 05:34 AM
you still haven't dropped your ign? i would love to see the old woman beefing on forums actually in the game

20 years to be exact. and last time i checked sts was made for like 18+ So if im an “old woman” looks like you’re in the wrong place lil boy.

&& i dont needa drop my ign to people who dont matter 😂 Now unlike you i have a life and things to do i don’t have time to continue arguing with what sounds like, a child.

iunar
07-26-2018, 05:37 AM
20 years to be exact. and last time i checked sts was made for like 18+ So if im an “old woman” looks like you’re in the wrong place lil boy.

alright i'm done grandma don't want cinco banning anyone or shutting this thread down. if you wanna talk come in game you know where i'll be, can't hide in forums forever

& hun you ain't got a life if you're tryna find clout on a forums page, sit down

kisses boo x

tusharreings
07-26-2018, 06:52 AM
Put more damage for the gems in the forge for event!

Thanks Cinco

It will be impossible to get specific awake and i oppose more damage slots which is trash.

tusharreings
07-26-2018, 06:58 AM

Lovely idea ,good for new players.
Only a few old players left and good if new players get helix or something like this.

Faazepev
07-26-2018, 06:59 AM
Lovely idea ,good for new players.
Only a few old players left and good if new players get helix or something like this.

agree with tushar +-+

Smokianlord
07-26-2018, 07:01 AM
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Espacetimestudios %2Ecom%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D427111&share_tid=427111&share_fid=24169&share_type=t

New Map - Human City - Night Raid

we need something new like this :D

xPiticu
07-26-2018, 07:07 AM
better a new pair of helixes than the old ones

johnmar071092
07-26-2018, 07:10 AM
I wish cinco would also bring back those new gems along with this event so that those players who weren't able to afford it on the previous event can catch up this time . 😊

Griozud
07-26-2018, 07:11 AM
i dont have helix wats the point if every one has every item? we need rare items to so ppl actully play the game as it should

magic formula
07-26-2018, 09:10 AM
Hey may I ask you
instead of this
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180726/c02885579f24079522563ecff2ff11c1.jpg

Could you add this for the next event or near future
Summer vanity
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180726/71246e4ca4ac796704b90deb0c486e77.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180726/2e30fb33bd6e7c19444c5e511e71de00.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180726/8d8a05c0a4219626f80dbc0037b27de5.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180726/0b1ee69f560ff2fa33ce838af9ef3681.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180726/35196bbf13a393d59d45e53ff43d31aa.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180726/50e2f9d6c244db3156d5b98958904592.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180726/a451fcebfb99dfa704bd5eaeaaba23f8.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180726/e59e0bffcc005ee7b0d11469b7da463f.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180726/9d4115b16eaba8c70932c1a8f400f905.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180726/bda0fbdc101888b2f2b262ccd64a5c42.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180726/b1fb136d956fa98f4a2f15e526299037.jpg

xstriker
07-26-2018, 11:03 AM
Wow cool, Dark helix itself could run a fat event.

Timeout
07-26-2018, 10:10 PM
You people are hurting my brain with all this new helix and all these recoloured stuff not to mention all this fashion wear you are suggesting. This is Dark Legends... Cinco you need to add items that reflect on the Darkness of this game Bring a Chainsaw weapon or something Evil and terrifying. The game is slowly degrading the rate its going.

tusharreings
07-27-2018, 05:35 AM
Is the forge loot thing is forever or it will be removed after a certain time.

gggy
07-27-2018, 05:51 AM
Thank you for the weekly events! It is AMAZING!!! However, why sell platinum item (e.g. Khanda) that will eventually “drop” later on? Like WT* I spent DOLLARS!! #STSTakeMyMoneyandPleaseMakeItsWorth or should platinum buyers STOP BUYING PLATS?

P.S. Enough about helix, Cinco already quoted on previous threads that is a big NO!

Seratavia
07-27-2018, 10:58 PM

169801Thank you for the forge event again! But Cinco can you please fix the ability to bite on enemies inside the factory? It brings us to alot of bloodpacks wasting but that's about it. Thank you again for these events 🤩🤩

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

tusharreings
07-27-2018, 11:59 PM
Is there any special prize leaderboard players.
I mean free red and blue vanity for 1st n for 2nd and 3rd respectively.
Thanks for regular events

Smokianlord
07-28-2018, 02:21 AM

169801I spawn this door many times already .. if I enter this door .. it brings me to the entrance of the factory .. can you care to explain what is this? please?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180728/c6a038d78012cb6af2380aa26af16f4f.jpg

Phosgore
07-28-2018, 02:35 AM
I spawn this door many times already .. if I enter this door .. it brings me to the entrance of the factory .. can you care to explain what is this? please?

The same happened to me. lol

https://s33.postimg.cc/cfp2uc08v/factory_bug.png

Phosgore
07-28-2018, 02:45 AM
Just giving an emphasis to the doubt of many! Good event everyone!http://yoursmiles.org/msmile/pozitive/m1236.gif

35000 points for Gold Tier
20000 points for Silver Tier
5000 points for Bronze Tier

https://s33.postimg.cc/dhcqzn49b/DL_Kale.png

xPiticu
07-28-2018, 06:37 AM
Hello i suggest u to decrease the huntress health in factory and add loot on the factory man even a gold loot between 200-20k gold or maybe a new pet with 100% gold loot https://imgur.com/a/Obt2YyM

nadineelfen
07-28-2018, 06:54 AM
That glitch is boring me , plz cinco do somethinf

Smokianlord
07-28-2018, 07:10 AM
That glitch is boring me , plz cinco do somethinf

Envoyé de mon SM-T561 en utilisant Tapatalkdo you mean the door glitch ?? if yes please cinco help us

nadineelfen
07-28-2018, 07:21 AM
Yes smokian
do you mean the door glitch ?? if yes please cinco help us

tusharreings
07-29-2018, 01:46 AM
The event showing leaderboard ,is there some prize for leaderboard players?

themythrise
07-29-2018, 01:52 AM
The event showing leaderboard ,is there some prize for leaderboard players?It is individual player event and leaderboard is displayed for sportiveness. No reward for it. I know your on top 5 lol

tusharreings
07-29-2018, 01:57 AM
It is individual player event and leaderboard is displayed for sportiveness. No reward for it. I know your on top 5 lol

Man/woman see before start of event i posted that there should be a prize for leaderboard players.
If u r not on leaderboard or on leaderboard not matters.
In last event i posted same even i was not on leaderboard.
THERE SHOULD BE SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR LEADERBOARD PLAYERS ,OTHERWISE WHY IT DISPLAY LEADERBOARD;)

Smokianlord
07-29-2018, 01:58 AM
Man/woman see before start of event i posted that there should be a prize for leaderboard players.
If u r not on leaderboard or on leaderboard not matters.
In last event i posted same even i was not on leaderboard.
THERE SHOULD BE SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR LEADERBOARD PLAYERS ,OTHERWISE WHY IT DISPLAY LEADERBOARD;)some kind of unique title perhaps!

tusharreings
07-29-2018, 02:01 AM
some kind of unique title perhaps!

Anything good.
Title ,vanity for free ;) or any other good thing not bcoz m on lb.
I posted before start of event that there should be something special for leaderboard players :)

themythrise
07-29-2018, 02:03 AM
Anything good.
Title ,vanity for free ;) or any other good thing not bcoz m on lb.
I posted before start of event that there should be something special for leaderboard players :)Leaderboard special prices not announced initially. There will be no reward for individual player event on leaderboard:) so chillz

namca
07-29-2018, 02:05 AM
Ya lb ones worked hard nd would be nice honor them! gold silver bronze gimp would be nice :) first 2 gold 2 silver last bronze or even helix but gimps sound easier to be add atm ;)

Annin
07-29-2018, 02:07 AM
For those of you who want a prize for leaderboards, why would STS give the top 5 a prize??

You do realize that the past events have all been tiers, not leaderboard only? If they announced it as a leaderboards event more people would try to get on there. However this is a TIER event

That's like saying that OOC, KOF, AND NOVA guilds all need a brand new title (for the past event)
And dragonmagic needs her own because of winning the previous gold event
And EOE 15 needs their own title because they won the first pve event

It's ridiculous.

Good luck and thanks for the event STS

themythrise
07-29-2018, 02:08 AM
Ya lb ones worked hard nd would be nice honor them! gold silver bronze gimp would be nice :) first 2 gold 2 silver last bronze or even helix but gimps sound easier to be add atm ;)Great idea but cannot be implemented bcoz it wasn't announced before the announcement idea. Hope this can be implemented on next event onwards!!!

tusharreings
07-29-2018, 02:18 AM
Ya lb ones worked hard nd would be nice honor them! gold silver bronze gimp would be nice :) first 2 gold 2 silver last bronze or even helix but gimps sound easier to be add atm ;)

Superb!!!
Farming day and night for leaderboard rank is tough.
Hope there will be special prizes for leaderboard players ;)

Annin
07-29-2018, 02:25 AM
Right well hopefully we can get a leaderboards only rewards event soon

For next event :)
Great idea but cannot be implemented bcoz it wasn't announced before the announcement idea. Hope this can be implemented on next event onwards!!!

Phosgore
07-29-2018, 03:20 AM
STS please reward leaderboards:

1st 35,000 Blood packs +Single Title: Bloodpacks Annihilator

2nd 20,000 Blood packs

3rd 5,000 Blood packs

Thanks! :D
-
-
-
Joking apart http://yoursmiles.org/msmile/fun/m0174.gif Sorry! lol

So mate, I know it's hard work to farming day and night, but do not you agree that it would be unfair to receive an "unannounced" award?
Other players would have tried too, I saw that you guys gave it hard to be visible in the leaderboard, my congratulations.
So we expect STS to make rewards for leaderboards for the next individual event.
I saw too that you proposed this idea before the event, sad for not have awards.

tusharreings
07-29-2018, 03:30 AM

2nd 20,000 Blood packs

3rd 5,000 Blood packs

-
-
-

So mate, I know it's hard work to farming day and night, but do not you agree that it would be unfair to receive an "unannounced" award?
Other players would have tried too, I saw that you guys gave it hard to be visible in the leaderboard, my congratulations.
So we expect STS to make rewards for leaderboards for the next individual event.
I saw too that you proposed this idea before the event, sad for not have awards.

If they consider my post before event then it will be super.
But they busy and really i appreciate them for weekly events and i understand e.e
Blood pack was good idea bwahahahahahaha and also free buff ;)

nadineelfen
07-29-2018, 03:38 AM
Best idea ever phos hahaha

2nd 20,000 Blood packs

3rd 5,000 Blood packs

-
-
-

Smokianlord
07-29-2018, 03:59 AM
hey cinco ... can you make our gold bonus and armor stats show on our stats ?? it's kinda annoying when we have to count

thanks

Mindyaownbaby
07-29-2018, 05:08 PM
Ty Cinco please consider reading my feedback ideas

magic formula
07-30-2018, 03:44 AM

169801Hi please add ponytail hair for female hats

Sent from my CPH1729 using Tapatalk

astro1
07-30-2018, 04:49 AM
remove the gold stat asap. return it after our forge discount has ended

namca
07-30-2018, 05:20 AM
U can make two sets ..one reforge for pvp nd one for gold loot :)
Looking forward now for coming weekends event :)

themythrise
07-30-2018, 06:45 AM
remove the gold stat asap. return it after our forge discount has endedNo need to remove gold loot forge stats.

But there is a glitch in old town streets feeding map. Many portals/doors of" blood factory" still open. Those door are too many in numbers. It was amazing glitch too. Hard to farm/play. I enclosed ss for your reference.

Kindly fix the glitch ASAP.

Thanks!!!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180730/86c43ea73882d604fbb25dd4201d268e.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180730/3cb81527c697b2eaef38eab19bd84db2.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180730/bc9c191c6b0a3dc8cf2524dc7af7d520.jpg

Emtrihew
07-30-2018, 07:50 AM
Cinco can u add proc of the news weapons it will be better thanks and gems lvl 46 black can have too 4 slots?

Sent from my PMT5287_4G using Tapatalk

Smokianlord
07-30-2018, 09:32 AM
I'm happy with the stuff cinco bringing in game :3 just it will be more Cool if they were Stashable and transferable between toons in same account :3 ...

THANKS FOR THE MAJOR GAMES UPDATES CINCO <3 GOD BLESS YOU

astro1
07-30-2018, 10:03 PM
No need to remove gold loot forge stats.

But there is a glitch in old town streets feeding map. Many portals/doors of" blood factory" still open. Those door are too many in numbers. It was amazing glitch too. Hard to farm/play. I enclosed ss for your reference.

Kindly fix the glitch ASAP.

Thanks!!!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180730/86c43ea73882d604fbb25dd4201d268e.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180730/3cb81527c697b2eaef38eab19bd84db2.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180730/bc9c191c6b0a3dc8cf2524dc7af7d520.jpg

Yes total need to remove gold stat temporarily! That's what fills our forge stats the overwhelming majority of the times you roll. I don't need 300% gold loot on every gem I own and don't need to spend tens of millions trying to get a decent set of usable stats that were still relatively difficult to get last forge event when the forge wasn't filled with gold loot stats. It's been 1 day with gold stat on discount. Take it out of the forge at least for the last day of the event so we have a increased probability of receiving the other stats. Gold stats roll way too frequently

Please Cinco this is killing the discount event

jaymt09
07-31-2018, 09:43 AM
Yes total need to remove gold stat temporarily! That's what fills our forge stats the overwhelming majority of the times you roll. I don't need 300% gold loot on every gem I own and don't need to spend tens of millions trying to get a decent set of usable stats that were still relatively difficult to get last forge event when the forge wasn't filled with gold loot stats. It's been 1 day with gold stat on discount. Take it out of the forge at least for the last day of the event so we have a increased probability of receiving the other stats. Gold stats roll way too frequently

Please Cinco this is killing the discount event

Totally agree with this, example we can have a forge system for pve itself with, hp/luck/gold loot,dmg. As pvp it’s usually forge without these gold loots not needed in pvp.

Smokianlord
07-31-2018, 09:45 AM
guys i suggested alot of things can you check my thread and tell me what you think about them?

tusharreings
07-31-2018, 09:51 AM
I'm happy with the stuff cinco bringing in game :3 just it will be more Cool if they were Stashable and transferable between toons in same account :3 ...

THANKS FOR THE MAJOR GAMES UPDATES CINCO <3 GOD BLESS YOU

Yeah stashable and tradable in same account will be nice I think.

Mezderak
08-01-2018, 09:15 AM
add luck% to reroll

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

LauraxD
01-24-2019, 08:13 AM
best outfit ever