PDA

View Full Version : How to improve your odds in beating a dagger rhino...

Jensmage
07-25-2018, 09:31 PM
Rhino dagger seems like the opest class 1v1 @l105.

Below are my recommendations on increasing your chance in beating a dagger rhino:

1) Dex mage with dagger has a decent chance of beating a dagger rhino.

2) Int mage wand method. Rhino most of the time dodge frostbite. Frostbite first > 2nd Lighting+nightmare+ice store when rhino gets close> then firestorm>Try frostbite to freeze again>>repeat process

Against a talon Rhino? Use talon mage or int mage will work.

Waug
07-26-2018, 12:13 AM
THE MOST IMPORTANT requirement to beat a dagger rhino is not to let em get close, classy way other than using a dagger class.

Congeniality
07-26-2018, 06:54 AM
THE MOST IMPORTANT requirement to beat a dagger rhino is not to let em get close, classy way other than using a dagger class.

I think the most important requirement is actually to be a mage.... lol

Xyzther
07-26-2018, 08:05 AM
The best way to beat a dagger rhino... is to be a dagger rhino

Waug
07-26-2018, 09:56 AM
I think the most important requirement is actually to be a mage.... lol

Hahahaha, I see what u did there.

But on a serious note, it's possible to do that even with bird & still that remain same what I said.

Jensmage
07-26-2018, 10:35 AM

Using fire with fire is no fun. Use mage with dagger. Mage as the ability to heal, drain and high combo.

Congeniality
07-26-2018, 05:28 PM

Best way to avoid dagger rhino? Uninstall.

Jensmage
07-26-2018, 05:49 PM
Best way to avoid dagger rhino? Uninstall.

To not PVP?

Congeniality
07-27-2018, 07:08 AM
To not PVP?

No, they will find me.... :(

Mine AGK
07-27-2018, 04:13 PM

Do you forget that the rhino has a 38% dodge buff and healing abilities? The fire wont always hit, but they still can just dash right back into range. The dash can easily get them in range to kill and proc. Its not skilled based pvp for dagger rhinos, though the talon does require skill.

Waug
07-27-2018, 09:58 PM
Do you forget that the rhino has a 38% dodge buff and healing abilities? The fire wont always hit, but they still can just dash right back into range. The dash can easily get them in range to kill and proc. Its not skilled based pvp for dagger rhinos, though the talon does require skill.

If u read my posts in different threads I say that lel, I didn't forget but what I meant is that it's possible with some classy range tactics that someday ur gonna get it xD other than just dealing ur orthodox combo and done : p