PDA

View Full Version : There is NO REASON to use ANCIENT WEAPON

Circe
07-26-2018, 12:46 AM
People, who use and lev up the ancient weapon, well know about that weapon will be trashed.
For a ANCIENT TIME, we must be grinding grinding grinding grinding approx. 400 thousand mobs for levelling ancient weapon to 50.
After that? Nothing. Only very tiny tiny dot dmg, heal (click portions is better) and pull mobs.

STS should clarify this "ANCIENT" means not the "We must spend our time for this weapon to ANCIENT time" but something better than others and VFX.

Please reconsider this ANCIENT weapon's proc. and VFX (need to weapon VFX, if lev acheved 50)

Thanks and sorry to my English.

EynSeren
07-26-2018, 12:51 AM
I’m using Ancient Daggers and I completely agree to this :(

Dear STS,Please make all the money, time & effort worth it.
Lvl 50 is too much, if it is possible make it 30 :/ Or remove the leveling at all...

I am so disappointed with the proc..I know I am being selfish but I think it’s for the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swoutttt
07-26-2018, 02:43 AM
The idea behind this is that u can farm a decent weapon without spending gold. So in that way this weapon is a good / cheap alternative compared to the latest arcane weapons. Just dont expect arcane like stats/procs on this weapon. Its a free farmable weapon, wich will be way cheaper in a month or two, when the majority of the players have farmed enough murk coins to purchase one.

will0
07-26-2018, 04:20 AM
it is not cheap yes farmable but you still have to level to 50.. so overall is not cheap and damage produce is negligible..

will0
07-26-2018, 05:13 AM
well i agree is a free weapon with "alot" of hardwork to use... buying with murks and leveling to 50, this is suppose to be one of the better level 71 weapon and the damage is negligible for such a hard to earn weapon ....

supersyan
07-26-2018, 05:37 AM
Historically free to obtain gears are hard to obtain and trash in AL

PostNoob
07-26-2018, 07:21 AM
Time to get some sun guys, there is a great world out there somewhere.

This is why i dont rush to things anymore.

oneazeli
07-26-2018, 07:44 AM
Agreed. Buff ancient weapons. It takes insane amount of time and tokens to farm. Levelling it up is crazy. Make it OP. It needs to be powerful. Is it truly the level of mythic? IMO its more of a legendary.

Thewolfbull
07-26-2018, 08:56 AM
Never buy a new weapon until you know the proc is good I learned this the hard way when immortal aegis came out :p

Oakmaiden
07-26-2018, 09:06 AM
Free my eye. 15k gold to craft murks. Gold to buy pots. Feeding pets 1.8k every other run. Carpal Tunnel flare ups running maps all day. I’m at 800 tokens. And not much light at the end of the tunnel. I think the token requirement for 5 pieces is too high and frag/token drops to low. I will keep plugging away at it although I’m not sure why.

Niixed
07-26-2018, 09:08 AM
Not sure if it will work out, but hats off to STS for attempting this new class of weapon.

BobDehBuilder
07-26-2018, 09:19 AM
But if maybe full pt spirit increase proc dmg and proc chance, that would be pretty nice
:>i'd actually farm it

PsychoNuke
07-27-2018, 07:28 AM
At present its the best weapon you can own with regards to stats. But the proc damage is underwhelming.
I request devs to evaluate and buff the proc damage. Why? Well:

It will encourage players to play the content and grind for it.
Players who are upset, who already spent time and money on it will become happy that their handwork didn't go in vain.
If all players own the same proc damage then parties wont be picky and racist.

I think its time we balance things.

PsychoNuke
07-27-2018, 07:50 AM
This is why i dont rush to things anymore.

Never buy a new weapon until you know the proc is good I learned this the hard way when immortal aegis came out :p

I wonder who will tell you guys if its good or bad if nobody tries it :p. Be glad that there are players who like to test everything so you can learn from it, just saying :)

Historically free to obtain gears are hard to obtain and trash in AL

:) Not true mate, look at Flame Forged staff level 47 (bought with tokens), Balance staff level 60 (crafted with drops). Free, OP and lasted many seasons.

Nofindpvp
07-27-2018, 06:19 PM
Pull proc good or no?