PDA

View Full Version : Begger of Arlor

PatD
07-26-2018, 08:31 AM
i have a fantastic idea about those begger's, we should be able to buy a special chess that contain like 5k or 10k golds and when we trade it with a begger for 0 gold that would transform him automatically into a frog or a sheep or something funny for a limited time (maybe 1 hour?) and that would be stackable! when begger are transform they would not be able to use their weapon! i would be lot more incline to give to the poor!

And no that is not mean, i have play AL for 2.5 years and never beg to get what i have, i have put the time and effort!

Side story: the other day when a real life begger have ask me for changes i almost answer him: play the game if u want gold!! lolll... and then i gave him 2$ remembering that i was not in AL hahaha

Motherless_Child
07-26-2018, 09:17 AM
i have a fantastic idea about those begger's, we should be able to buy a special chess that contain like 5k or 10k golds and when we trade it with a begger for 0 gold that would transform him automatically into a frog or a sheep or something funny for a limited time (maybe 1 hour?) and that would be stackable! when begger are transform they would not be able to use their weapon! i would be lot more incline to give to the poor!

And no that is not mean, i have play AL for 2.5 years and never beg to get what i have, i have put the time and effort!

Side story: the other day when a real life begger have ask me for changes i almost answer him: play the game if u want gold!! lolll... and then i gave him 2$ remembering that i was not in AL hahaha

Shhhhhhhh.... I told you NOTT to tell anyone....... Next time i'd prefer $5, I can get more booze that way....... LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

arcanefid
07-26-2018, 11:55 AM
Shhhhhhhh.... I told you NOTT to tell anyone....... Next time i'd prefer $5, I can get more booze that way....... LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol. I think the AL beggars are getting booze too, cos even if you give them 2K you'll still see them begging

Screenshotz
07-26-2018, 05:50 PM
Good job not begging for the past 2.5(!) years. Want a cookie?

Abuze
07-26-2018, 05:55 PM
They're this famous saying: "Ignorance is bliss".
You should try it instead

Yeh
07-30-2018, 06:22 PM
Some ppl enjoy playing to fix up their house, some to troll or pick fights :/ some actually enjoy running in maps other enjoy just standing in town begging for gold xD

PatD
07-31-2018, 11:04 AM
Good job not begging for the past 2.5(!) years. Want a cookie?

no thx bro ill buy my own cookies ;P

Archadya
08-14-2018, 07:54 PM
Disagree,an item that transforms players to animals ingame wouldnt be nice but annoying.