PDA

View Full Version : 2018-07-26 Content Update (256945)

TzatOps
07-26-2018, 11:08 AM
+ Our first ever Individual 'Arena of Honor' PvP Leaderboard Event happens this weekend!
+ Event begins at 12am Central time on Friday, July 27th and runs until 11:59pm on the 30th.
+ Wear the 'Honor Gear' to enter the 'Arena of Honor' portal and score 10 points per victory!
+ Accumulate 500 points for Bronze Tier, 1500 for Silver and 3000 points for Gold Tier.
+ Talk to 'Yngrad' in Fort Blackstone when the Event is over to browse rewards.
+ Bronze Tier has access to discount Stat Weapons and the new Winged Glory "War Bird" Pet!
+ Silver Tier has access to Stat Weapons and the full Winged Glory Vanity set (helmet, armor, shield, pet).
+ Gold Tier has access to Stat Weapons, the full Winged Glory set and three brand-new Vanity Weapons!
+ The Winged Glory suite includes an item set bonus that gives you 3X speed in towne.
+ The "War Bird" gives you bonus damage and health in the Mad Mage's Cave campaign (Level 100-105).
+ Vanity Weapons (a new type of item) can be used to polish your Blue Angel, Red Devil and Winged Glory ensembles!

sabin.paulescu
07-26-2018, 11:12 AM
Awesome !! :)

Trimis de pe al meu SM-J530F folosind Tapatalk

sabin.paulescu
07-26-2018, 11:14 AM
No gold farming zone for this event?

Xyzther
07-26-2018, 11:15 AM
Rip gold is still automatically looted

Soupah
07-26-2018, 11:15 AM
Nice

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Jensmage
07-26-2018, 11:17 AM
They cant release everything at once because they will have to work harder in getting new ideas. :P Just kidding. You have to feed the players slowly.

Cinco
07-26-2018, 11:18 AM
No gold farming zone for this event?

The gold farming zones will be returning in a future event :-)

Cinco
07-26-2018, 11:19 AM
You have to feed the players slowly.

Feed 'em too fast and they throw up all over your nice clean Pocket Legends jumper.

Cinco
07-26-2018, 11:20 AM
Rip gold is still automatically looted

RIP I'll do it later. RIP.

ItsAustinLOL
07-26-2018, 11:21 AM
Will there be an all levels event here soon? I missed the last one. :(

plpr
07-26-2018, 11:27 AM
So now in theory what we can farm let's say per hour will now take in theory double because we have to run to what we already destroyed for gold. Seriously this is not needed at all if you think this will stop botters it won't. They will just zig zag the whole room and get literally everything. So it's going to just be a big inconvenience toward legit players nothing more.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Cinco
07-26-2018, 11:35 AM
Will there be an all levels event here soon? I missed the last one. :(

Yes! I'm planning the next event to be another all-inclusive PVE event. Hopefully I can carve out some time to add some new fun things to the mechanics.

Jensmage
07-26-2018, 11:42 AM
Too bad we cant enchant the warbird pet.

Jilsponie
07-26-2018, 12:35 PM
In our last pve event that was a guild based event, the threshold was 50k for gold tier if I remember correctly. And the top 50 players counted. I'm sure we all remember how horrible that was with people holding spots and playing in an absolutely toxic game ruining manner to get points for their guild, and with all that toxicity the biggest PvP guilds only got around 100k points if I remember correctly. That's an average of 2k points for the top 50 players scores, from consistently fighting 3v2...

The math I'm seeing will restrict a majority of the player base from inclusion...

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Jensmage
07-26-2018, 12:41 PM
In our last pve event that was a guild based event, the threshold was 50k for gold tier if I remember correctly. And the top 50 players counted. I'm sure we all remember how horrible that was with people holding spots and playing in an absolutely toxic game ruining manner to get points for their guild, and with all that toxicity the biggest PvP guilds only got around 100k points if I remember correctly. That's an average of 2k points for the top 50 players scores, from consistently fighting 3v2...

The math I'm seeing will restrict a majority of the player base from inclusion...

The last Guild PVP event didnt have any competition at all. Less than half of the event time was spent on PVP and the rest of the time was rest/chill. If there was a competition, the points will be much much higher.

Xyzther
07-26-2018, 12:48 PM

Ok cool. AntiRIP

Jilsponie
07-26-2018, 12:52 PM
The last Guild PVP event didnt have any competition at all. Less than half of the event time was spent on PVP and the rest of the time was rest/chill. If there was a competition, the points will be much much higher.The way I remember it, family was in PvP 3v2 the entire weekend... People quit because they ruined the entire event for everyone to achieve scores lower, on average, than the current gold tier set for this event... Not going to argue about basic math and common sense with you.

Waug
07-26-2018, 01:01 PM
The way I remember it, family was in PvP 3v2 the entire weekend... People quit because they ruined the entire event for everyone to achieve scores lower, on average, than the current gold tier set for this event... Not going to argue about basic math and common sense with you.

Irony when players blame something but in game does same thing when they get the opportunity.

Bats
07-26-2018, 01:06 PM
No one can wear vanity shields with the arena of honor set. Is that a bug or is it on purpose?

Jilsponie
07-26-2018, 01:06 PM
I team you because my earliest memory of PvP was you teaming my guildies and telling me to "cry less newgen" when I politely asked you why... Congratulations, you reap what you sow.

Other than you I tell people to sit so....
Irony when players blame something but in game does same thing when they get the opportunity.

Jensmage
07-26-2018, 01:09 PM
The way I remember it, family was in PvP 3v2 the entire weekend... People quit because they ruined the entire event for everyone to achieve scores lower, on average, than the current gold tier set for this event... Not going to argue about basic math and common sense with you.

Of course there will be 3v2 or 1v2 during the guild event. Its a "Guild Event"

Why do you complain about 3v2 Honor Room when you teamed me a few times 1v2 with apex on your team? Let Cold or Hook 1v1 with me and don't get involve.

Cinco
07-26-2018, 01:09 PM
If you ruin my awesome event thread with PVP bickering I will make another horrifying change to the game and name it after you.

Jilsponie
07-26-2018, 01:20 PM
Of course there will be 3v2 or 1v2 during the guild event. Its a "Guild Event"

Why do you complain about 3v2 Honor Room when you teamed me a few times 1v2 with apex on your team? Let Cold or Hook 1v1 with me and don't get involve.I just happened to rush you at the same time as them.. and I already told you why... That's not teaming, that's you making enemies throughout the game by bullying people with op enchantments now, and stat guns before.

Idevour
07-26-2018, 01:23 PM

Please don't make it so we have to pick up gold. The gold maps are already tedious enough with having to break treasure chests if ylwe have to pick up the gold afterwards i can see many players not running the map at all.

Xyzther
07-26-2018, 01:29 PM
Please don't make it so we have to pick up gold. The gold maps are already tedious enough with having to break treasure chests if ylwe have to pick up the gold afterwards i can see many players not running the map at all.

If he doesn’t make it where we have to pick up gold, I’d assume he’d lower gold per kill and possibly make up for it by increasing liquidation price of items. Or he could do something completely different and surprise us. More than likely though, he will stick with his original idea of simply making us have to pick up gold

Iamxmayhem
07-26-2018, 01:40 PM
LOl. Thats the funniest thing I’ve ever read. LOl.

Jensmage
07-26-2018, 01:43 PM
I just happened to rush you at the same time as them.. and I already told you why... That's not teaming, that's you making enemies throughout the game by bullying people with op enchantments now, and stat guns before.

I don't want to ruin the thread. Ill comment during PVP...

Trajectory
07-26-2018, 01:54 PM

Family didn’t sleep on that event and just keep spots now what can they do in a solo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jilsponie
07-26-2018, 01:55 PM
Family didn’t sleep on that event and just keep spots now what can they do in a solo

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThe same thing...

Trajectory
07-26-2018, 01:58 PM
If you ruin my awesome event thread with PVP bickering I will make another horrifying change to the game and name it after you.

make horrifying change pls i still farm everyone
"Help Trajectory Is Farming Me"- Everyone

Buchmeister
07-26-2018, 02:07 PM
Feed 'em too fast and they throw up all over your nice clean Pocket Legends jumper.

This is a thing? New merch please :o

Draebatad
07-26-2018, 02:13 PM
Nice update. Thank you.

XghostzX
07-26-2018, 02:29 PM
Stoked for this, let's goooo

Fwend
07-26-2018, 03:53 PM

That is hilarious, they should be honoured to have some thing named after them on game, might be a reward instead of a punishment. Still your wit, makes my day

Rdzy
07-26-2018, 04:55 PM
Jils stop these nonsense lol. Its 2k18 grow up now

Random mage
07-26-2018, 05:28 PM

Implemnet pve and pvp in same map ???

Jilsponie
07-26-2018, 05:31 PM
Jils stop these nonsense lol. Its 2k18 grow up nowSince no facts or observations are stated, I'll take this as "jils I don't like you and can't think of anything valid to say so stop"

fruitbattwo
07-26-2018, 06:43 PM
A pvp event? How humiliating

Basauli
07-26-2018, 08:02 PM
Superb event, speaking as though I've already reached gold tier, the warbird pet will definitely come in handy

Waug
07-26-2018, 09:29 PM
I team you because my earliest memory of PvP was you teaming my guildies and telling me to "cry less newgen" when I politely asked you why... Congratulations, you reap what you sow.

Other than you I tell people to sit so....

When I talked about "doing same things" I was not referring to myself that someone teamed me, NO I'm way far above than these silly things. I talk about generic things eg how the system can improved so that it's less exploitable, if it's exploitable players gonna exploit it, it's NOT about any particular guild. It's you who targeted one particular guild. Whereas the irony is that you always kept good relation with bigger guilds and kept TEAMING small guilds since beginning again im not talking about me I don't have any problem if you say my one man guild <wre> is a full time teamer/bully guild.

You think I disagree with THAT guild doesn't "team" "bully" NOPE they did it since it's formation long ago, but the fun fact is, As already I said about the "good relation with bigger guilds" you were allied with them, not only that you & your guildies were member of that guild. Forgot? not a biggy, look, I made u remember that, give me a thank pls.

Disagreeing jils for being jils is a basic thing - Jils, for nothing? everyone knows the in game situation.

Hjable
07-27-2018, 02:10 AM
I suck at pvp but I’m going for gold to get my paws on them vanity weapons if I don’t make It I’m Fine with the pet at bronze thanks cinco been wanting vanity weapons for ever

Dabbler
07-27-2018, 03:50 AM
Seriously fix rhino. Enough said. Rhino mains are not going to touch gold tier. For those that grind to silver all the power to you. I spend 3 hour on rhino and make it to 280 points. On the other hand my bird 45 min and i hit silver with ease. Lets not forget to mention the fact bears rule honor.

Turnley
07-27-2018, 10:50 AM
Are the nontradble vanities stashable? Please make them stashable :)

MageFFA
07-27-2018, 11:59 AM
Seriously fix rhino. Enough said. Rhino mains are not going to touch gold tier. For those that grind to silver all the power to you. I spend 3 hour on rhino and make it to 280 points. On the other hand my bird 45 min and i hit silver with ease. Lets not forget to mention the fact bears rule honor.

Lol Charge Redemtion is juiced combo......does 9 dmg to every class. Feels bad man.

No rhino user will make it in this event. With so many complaints that got rhino 2 major nerfs I'm doubt it'll be fixed. I'm doing this event anyways though.

Jensmage
07-27-2018, 12:22 PM

I tried using bear and it was a mistake. Birds and mages kept getting the kills after I beck and stomp. Being the opest class at the honor room doesn’t guarantee kills. Bears do not rule 3v3 honor room. They might rule 1v1.

leveosube
07-27-2018, 12:25 PM
Gold Farming Zones This Event, Or Coming Back In Future Events?
But I Don't Think There Will Be Since This Event Is A L100+ Event Only And Why Only Reward The L100+ When They Are More Seen As The Rich. But Great Event Cinco Keep It Up! And Also A Thing That'd Be Cool Is If We Buy The Vanity From Vendor For Gold I Understand If We Can't Sell To People But Please Let Us Stash It.

XghostzX
07-27-2018, 01:14 PM
Hmmm it would be cool if players could rack up points for:

-Kills
-Winning the match with their team
-Finishing a match, but still losing

Point variation would obviously differ for all of these. But it might be a good way to enforce a wide range of classes for the PvP games for future events.

Hjable
07-27-2018, 01:51 PM

-Kills

Point variation would obviously differ for all of these. But it might be a good way to enforce a wide range of classes for the PvP games for future events.

I agree points for kill -wining and finishing.

I find my self not even fighting just waiting for a enemy to get low on health to finish them off so I score points. Kinda isn’t fair cause someone else on my team did all the work and get 0 points for not landing killing blow. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180727/038617467997695353179ce8e6ab3984.pnghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180727/d7037c82675387584a3471bd0075f7f0.pnghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180727/066bb752c5c8e9d06164dd575dc4efca.pnghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180727/ada1642dd554da3b7abcb3bd32575a60.pnghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180727/44e6c9f185f64a77cbd85d1a14c13a17.pnghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180727/2961cd009e54a383ac4cb6111e48d663.png and I also think teams should be random selected. What some do now is join a portal and see who on what team and leave if they don’t like the choice before joining a match without getting pvp debuff. What that does is leave someone stuck in a game 3vs 1 . Should automatically join a team I think. And another thing I notice is if people are dying a lot not getting kills they’ll just stop reviving. Also when you die the respawn is so far away from your team that some groups just keep hunting you down while you try to regroup.

Solo event I think would have been better as free for all rumble no teams.

Draebatad
07-27-2018, 01:56 PM

-Kills

Good suggestions. Also, add XP along with the points gained for kills for players that have not yet reached the level cap. Perhaps 1k XP for every kill? And, I believe dolloway had recommended that the winning team get random drops in the middle of the map after each game has completed. Just a couple of ideas that add more incentive to participate in pvp events.

Draebatad
07-27-2018, 02:01 PM

-Kills

Good suggestions.

Absolize
07-27-2018, 02:26 PM
Can we get a buff in dmg on the Paladin honor set please, as a Paladin I cannot kill anything and see 300 kills by the end of the weekend is impossible.

Zamacapaeo
07-27-2018, 03:03 PM
Why not show some love for the lower pvp tiers? I play 22-30 and never get a chance to participate in these honor events :(

P u r e
07-27-2018, 03:29 PM
Firstly,I am strictly PvE and never ever planned to attempt pvp in any way,shape, or form. However, because of this new pet (warbird) I've left my comfort zone. My question is... Will the pet be automatically received upon event completion if bronze tier is reached, or will we have to buy it from the new vendor with gold or plat?

I'm fine with automatically receiving and even paying gold for the new pet.
If we have pay plat to get the new pet, I will stop participating in this event right now.

Jilsponie
07-27-2018, 03:35 PM
Firstly,I am strictly PvE and never ever planned to attempt pvp in any way,shape, or form. However, because of this new pet (warbird) I've left my comfort zone. My question is... Will the pet be automatically received upon event completion if bronze tier is reached, or will we have to buy it from the new vendor with gold or plat?

If we have pay plat to get the new pet, I will stop participating in this event right now.You can purchase the dragon for gold, or Platinum, but the gold version will have half the stats of the Platinum version.

Bats
07-27-2018, 03:36 PM

If we have pay plat to get the new pet, I will stop participating in this event right now.

Previous events have had a vendor in which you may purchase a gold coins version in which is non-tradable & a platinum version that is tradable for every item. I think this one might be the same.

However, it would be great if we knew how much each of these items cost.

Jilsponie
07-27-2018, 03:38 PM
Previous events have had a vendor in which you may purchase a gold coins version in which is non-tradable & a platinum version that is tradable for every item. I think this one might be the same.

However, it would be great if we knew how much each of these items cost.I haven't seen cost mentioned yet, but in the preview for the event, it says a gold and Platinum version would be available, with the Platinum version adding 4k to stats and the gold version adding 2k to damage and health

Draebatad
07-27-2018, 03:39 PM
"+ Purchased for Gold the War Bird gives +2K Damage and Health. Platinum purchase War Bird gives +4k" - Cinco

As far as prices, already asked; looks like we will find out soon enough :)

Edit: As far as the warbird pet goes, I really think it will liven up the activity levels in the myxx campaign maps, encouraging people to level, farm and complete those long quests. Pretty cool pet.

Hjable
07-27-2018, 03:41 PM
You can purchase the dragon for gold, or Platinum, but the gold version will have half the stats of the Platinum version.

I quit the pvp event after bronze didn’t care for the point system bit if the pet have half the stats that’ll suck

Jensmage
07-27-2018, 05:20 PM
I haven't seen cost mentioned yet, but in the preview for the event, it says a gold and Platinum version would be available, with the Platinum version adding 4k to stats and the gold version adding 2k to damage and health

Hoping for the warbird plat version cost the same as the White Angel shield crafting. This pet is unique and should be left as unique.

Draebatad
07-27-2018, 05:44 PM
Hoping for the warbird plat version cost the same as the White Angel shield crafting. This pet is unique and should be left as unique.

I disagree, and here's why: I fully believe the purpose of this pet was purely to reinvigorate the Myxx campaign. As I said in my last post, "As far as the warbird pet goes, I really think it will liven up the activity levels in the myxx campaign maps, encouraging people to level, farm and complete those long quests".

Xyzther
07-27-2018, 05:47 PM

Couldn’t agree more jen, I hope those pets cost 10,000 plat so you can buy a bunch and sell them

Jensmage
07-27-2018, 06:31 PM
I disagree, and here's why: I fully believe the purpose of this pet was purely to reinvigorate the Myxx campaign. As I said in my last post, "As far as the warbird pet goes, I really think it will liven up the activity levels in the myxx campaign maps, encouraging people to level, farm and complete those long quests".

Ever heard about the gold version warbird pet? That comes with 2k dmg and 2k health. Dev,psyko and other pets can be utilize at Maxx. I think the pet is for regular players to enter the regular maps to level. 2k dmg and health will be sufficient. FYI armor vanity is already 300 plat and it only sparkles. A war bird has stats with it so it should be worth more.

Jensmage
07-27-2018, 06:39 PM
Wonder how a player can distinguish the plat wardbird vs gold version...

Waug
07-27-2018, 09:52 PM
By reading the description xD

Hjable
07-27-2018, 11:02 PM
Cinco please consider making the pet from this event craftedable or returning It in the future. It’s something that I need to make grinding from 100 too 105 much smoother. If you do not plan on returning ( which i think is a mistake) at least make it we’re we get a ticket or something to be able to make it tradable or at least stashable for our new toons. There’s time when it’s hard to find a group for the 101 dungeon unless your a mage with 3x combo and pure stat. Can summon at least 1 or 2 blue guys on my on. I have a 100 fox I want to level up. I just been offered on a date with a chick and money right now is tight because of high electric bill. So it’s date or new dragon ... [emoji20] don’t make me choose dragon [emoji4]

Waug
07-27-2018, 11:18 PM
I just been offered on a date with a chick and money right aid right high electric bill. So it’s date or new dragon ... [emoji20] don’t make me choose dragon [emoji4]

Choose dragon xD won't be ever dis loyal hahahahahah

Jensmage
07-28-2018, 08:27 AM
Wow! Look at the Leadersboard. The players deserve prizes for scoring that many points. It’s 5x more than what the average player scores.

jackelpl1035
07-28-2018, 09:45 AM
War bird can be buy with gold?

通过我的 SM-N935F 上的 Tapatalk发言

jackelpl1035
07-28-2018, 09:48 AM
3v2? Apex 3v1 why dont u talk about them

Bats
07-28-2018, 10:23 AM
War bird can be buy with gold?

Yes

This isn't a PVP/guild thread - maybe try the Player v. Player discussion forum or the guilds discussion forum

MageFFA
07-28-2018, 02:10 PM

It's a PvP event who cares If it's 1v1 2v1 3v1 it doesn't matter. Apex fights apex if they on the opposite team so why are people complaining?

Mine AGK
07-28-2018, 03:25 PM
Any way we could get enchants discount since this is a pvp event? Would be nice to be able to continue building the perfect set

Jensmage
07-28-2018, 03:58 PM

Lol that is how they play? Some players care to much about kdr.

Bats
07-28-2018, 06:00 PM
Maybe vanity weapons should be only purchased with gold & be tradable (no platinum version) since it's the first and only vanity weapon available.

This would really help stabilize prices for upcoming vanity weapons & give those who don't have level 100+ characters a chance to test out a new item for an affordable price.

Rdzy
07-28-2018, 08:35 PM
Weapon Vanity tradable version should be bought by plats :)

Fwend
07-28-2018, 09:34 PM
Wow! Look at the Leadersboard. The players deserve prizes for scoring that many points. It’s 5x more than what the average player scores.

The most impressive thing about those on leaderboards now is they are all similar levels 100-105, no plat elixirs where used to boost points. It all comes down to pvp skills, time and the will to win.

They don't have any boosted advantages using plat. Like past events and using lower level alts with qtr stat guns.

All the efforts are certainly to be admired. And no one is complaining about no drops they didn't receive for the amount of time and platinum placed into this event.

Draebatad
07-28-2018, 10:19 PM

Congrats to everyone who participated!

I think Netflix should cut me a $1000 check for the days I spent watching 'The Staircase.'

As Cinco said about this the last event ^

It's their choice to spend their time that way once their desired tier has been reached. Their reward is being listed on the leaderboard.

Chaasivab
07-28-2018, 11:00 PM
I swore to myself 6 years ago I would never ever ever ever PvP well today is the day that I have changed my mind. Cinco finally broke me and now I want to PvP all the time while yelling for killing someone or saying other words at the screen when things aren’t going as planned. Looking forward to what the future of this game holds.

leveosube
07-29-2018, 03:30 AM
Someone Please Tell If There's Going To Be Gold Farm After The Event.

Draebatad
07-29-2018, 03:49 AM
Someone Please Tell If There's Going To Be Gold Farm After The Event.

Not this time.

Jensmage
07-29-2018, 12:30 PM
As Cinco said about this the last event ^

It's their choice to spend their time that way once their desired tier has been reached. Their reward is being listed on the leaderboard.

I was joking about the prizes being rewarded to leadersboard players. :p

Waug
07-29-2018, 12:43 PM
I was joking about the prizes being rewarded to leadersboard players. :p

Ikr the reason of "wow" :p

But eait wait r u typing while running marathon xD

3pc
07-29-2018, 01:40 PM
These gold/red/blue weapons are swords but if placed on a bird will it be a talon or remain as a sword for everyone? I think it would be better if it looked different and corresponded with the correct classes choice of weapons.

Draebatad
07-29-2018, 04:42 PM
These gold/red/blue weapons are swords but if placed on a bird will it be a talon or remain as a sword for everyone? I think it would be better if it looked different and corresponded with the correct classes choice of weapons.

The picture says it all.

Mindyaownbaby
07-29-2018, 05:00 PM
What would be crazy is a crossover were each legends game could go against the other ;0

3pc
07-30-2018, 12:09 AM
Not sure why the gold honor set has a different shield compared to the plat one and if we could change the weapons to class specific looks that would be amazing. Its very confusing in PvP seeing when birds are using the vanity sword but have bow equipped how will we know what we are actually fighting

P u r e
07-30-2018, 01:19 AM
Grrrrrr... Gold purchased warbird is character bound instead of account bound....

Was totally hoping i could move it around from one L100 character to another within my account.

Draebatad
07-30-2018, 01:34 AM
I169954

So dank. Ty STS <3

Will the warbird work on pve event maps?

x-fun
07-30-2018, 05:03 AM
Interesting that shields are different, perhaps it was done to make plat purchased ones look more unique and better? I'd be happier if both had the look of the plat one but its fine the way it is. Now my actual concern is, can we set a requirement for set bonus as in piece count? Right now glory set has 5 pieces you can equip, if you remove the sword you still keep the set effect and glow, if you remove another piece and drop to 3, you lose the bonuses but if you equip the sword back and keep the other piece still off now you dont get the bonuses even with 4 pieces. I'd like to experiment and combine it with different vanities so can we either fix this bug? or set a valid piece count for bonus.

Jilsponie
07-30-2018, 10:11 AM
Not sure why the gold honor set has a different shield compared to the plat one and if we could change the weapons to class specific looks that would be amazing. Its very confusing in PvP seeing when birds are using the vanity sword but have bow equipped how will we know what we are actually fightingIf it hits from 13m it's a bow, if they are running away using auto attack until a shield comes up.... Talon

Hjable
07-30-2018, 11:25 AM
Thanks for the event cinco. I’m not to big into pvp but for me hitting bronze it didn’t take very long at all( pvp stayed active around the time I did it)

Jilsponie
07-30-2018, 11:41 AM
Totally feel sorry for the people that can't stash the gold purchased warbird... If it was bound to the account instead of the characters I could see it being a much appreciated change.

P u r e
07-30-2018, 12:00 PM
Totally feel sorry for the people that can't stash the gold purchased warbird... If it was bound to the account instead of the characters I could see it being a much appreciated change.

This 100000%, please change this!

Chaasivab
07-30-2018, 03:20 PM
Please allow players to host the Arena of Honor even if the event is over. This should be a all the time thing for pvp players that like the 100+ twink pvp.

I myself can’t pvp right now because my gear isn’t enchanted and I am waiting for a gold event and then a enchant discount event. Not being geared with enchants makes it so end game pvp is almost impossible for me right now and many others who have decided they want to pursue pvp.

I think making the honor map 24/7 is a good mid way while people are waiting to enchant their stuff and also for people who want to practice and get better for future events. Also for people who just like the level 100 twink pvp like myself, but are interested in gearing for end game.

I know at some point people could play this map whenever and it was great. Please change it back to that!

Draebatad
07-30-2018, 03:29 PM
I just want to say thank you for the Winged Glory set, the addition of vanity weapons and especially for the Warbird pet. The set is very, very good looking (10/10 IMHO), and the Warbird pet is priceless in the value it adds to the game. Before the Warbird pet, it was hard to find a party for the free Myxx maps and not many were going to complete the 3 "100" quest runs for A Bow in the Blue/The Sapphire's Swordsman/Of Vixens and Violence. Overnight this seems to have changed, at least, from what I saw on the runs I did. I've hosted a dozen or so open Bow in the Blue games and had them fill up within seconds without inviting a single person, so people are definitely excited and the end game maps are getting some love. I must say that I've really enjoyed these full games, chatting with people while we run the map for loot/quest pieces/XP. I definitely plan to finish all of the Myxx quests now and look forward to many more good times in the Myxx campaign.

Draebatad
07-30-2018, 03:32 PM
Please allow players to host the Arena of Honor even if the event is over. This should be a all the time thing for pvp players that like the 100+ twink pvp.

Actually, before the event, per popular request, they made it so that The Arena of Honor could be hosted if the set was equipped. It seems that since the event ended, it cannot be hosted. I am sure it will get added back soon :)

Dabbler
07-31-2018, 02:05 PM
I know lots are wishing the new pet could be account bound but at the same time to these players I want to say at least for myself and more than likely many other player completed the event at least up to bronze to get the pet unlocked for multiple toons. So by making the pet account bound it wouldve been a waste of gold for the players that put in the extra effort of reaching the rewards on other characters. To be able to transfer around is what the plat pet was created for so I believe everything is fine as is and really hope there is no change as I will have no use for the extra pets if it is changed. 10/10 great event, and amazing new vanity set. Cannot wait to see more vanity weapons added. Thanks so much Cinco the hard work is appreciated.

Jilsponie
07-31-2018, 02:13 PM
I know lots are wishing the new pet could be account bound but at the same time to these players I want to say at least for myself and more than likely many other player completed the event at least up to bronze to get the pet unlocked for multiple toons. So by making the pet account bound it wouldve been a waste of gold for the players that put in the extra effort of reaching the rewards on other characters. To be able to transfer around is what the plat pet was created for so I believe everything is fine as is and really hope there is no change as I will have no use for the extra pets if it is changed. 10/10 great event, and amazing new vanity set. Cannot wait to see more vanity weapons added. Thanks so much Cinco the hard work is appreciated.You would be able to use your extra pets on new characters, and be able to keep 1 on your main. Averting some of the time required for multiple stash and retrieves whenever you want to switch classes.

The Platinum purchased version of the pet is completely tradable, with twice the stats. So we could buy 1 and sell for gold. I'd say that was the reason for that pet... Not necessarily just to stash.

XghostzX
07-31-2018, 06:07 PM
Have really enjoyed all of these updates, thanks Cinco :)

Also @Cinco, if you ain't soft join our Discord server

Dabbler
07-31-2018, 11:24 PM
Also quick question the warbird description says nothing about armor but will it be adding armor or is the armor being shown currently a glitch? With my pet equipped i have 5-6k armor depending on talon proc.

Draebatad
08-01-2018, 05:09 PM
Also quick question the warbird description says nothing about armor but will it be adding armor or is the armor being shown currently a glitch? With my pet equipped i have 5-6k armor depending on talon proc.

I'm seeing no difference in the total armor with or without the plat or gold bought warbird being equipped. As the description says that it adds health and armor in mage cave, armor isn't supposed to be a part of the stats for this pet. If you're seeing armor (and I'm not seeing it on either version of the pet), then it's likely related to buffs of some type. Try testing while on the change character screen.

Jilsponie
08-01-2018, 07:00 PM
I'm seeing no difference in the total armor with or without the plat or gold bought warbird being equipped. As the description says that it adds health and armor in mage cave, armor isn't supposed to be a part of the stats for this pet. If you're seeing armor (and I'm not seeing it on either version of the pet), then it's likely related to buffs of some type. Try testing while on the change character screen.It says it adds health and damage... But actually adds all 3 health armor and damage. You gotta be in the mad mage campaign to see it. So the "change character screen" won't work.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180801/90fcae22ae8a347813da5b1f2a70aed7.jpg

Draebatad
08-01-2018, 07:54 PM
Right you are. Used to my psyko which works everywhere, but that's right, works only in the mad mage cave campaign. Cool! They can edit the pet description for a future update to reflect the added armor.