PDA

View Full Version : Most fun class?

StormCannon
07-27-2018, 12:36 AM
What do you guys think is the most fun class? Can you guys rank them?

pooball-AL
07-27-2018, 12:42 AM
Warrior is the best and always will be the best. Warriors are good at everything in the game.

Rouges are [Glass Cannons] weak in most stats.

And mage is just trash, pointless and bad. just good for pve YIKES! Cx :3

ciagenny
07-27-2018, 12:51 AM
Time to brag your class XD
Warrior is the best and always will be the best. Warriors are good at everything in the game.

Rouges are [Glass Cannons] weak in most stats.

And mage is just trash, pointless and bad. just good for pve YIKES! Cx :3

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

ciagenny
07-27-2018, 12:55 AM
It depends of what you mean by fun.
My opinion : Warrior is great at end level game (Maus and fang)
Rogues (My class) are good for pvp not so much for pve :/ many loss on health and mana potion. But they are pretty :) and easier to get aps
Mage : easy to get rich. Get invites often. Plus they have the key for many end level game bosses.

Irg
07-27-2018, 07:25 AM
now ds and bs got nerfed(bs still useful but still cannot outdps those top 4kdmg rogue)
And yea mage isnt super good at boss anymore, thus no longer even a pve class

THE GOLDEN KING
07-27-2018, 03:41 PM
I indeed agree that warrior is most fun in my opinion.

Azziah
07-27-2018, 03:50 PM
I can't wait to see a large, developing debate here o.O

But yeah, Rogues are best. End of :)

Nightkox
07-27-2018, 04:14 PM
Warrior most fun, u can chose different play styles. You can go for warrior with good damage dealing, critical and slaps enemies, or pick way of tank protect ur party, help them survive better. Also can go for hybrid and pick what u need depend on situation.

Rogues are nah... spaming aim shot over and over.

Odoslané z SM-N9005 pomocou Tapatalku

flexible
07-27-2018, 04:17 PM
Mage dominated pve for quite some time only thing you can complain about is silent nerf..

Nofindpvp
07-27-2018, 06:15 PM
Rogues are best and op in solo mode

Rauitri
07-27-2018, 10:06 PM
Mages are the best. Without us, then rip urs runs in maus for a year and a half and some moments in raids xd. We basically make u finish maps ( farming maps) alot faster thus making u rich alot faster thanks to mages ;).

Even w/o rogs and warrs, we could finish maus and raids(before) as we are balanced in terms of tankyness and dmg output/dot/aoe etc..

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

PostNoob
07-27-2018, 10:44 PM
So in the end, I suggest you try them all!

Each class to me is fun, but I do have a main character I use for gold farming. That'd be a rogue.

No need to comment on the non objective posts above :D

Encryptions
07-27-2018, 10:51 PM
My opinions

War is boring for pve because it takes for ever to do a hard map due to low damage. Fun for pvp because you rarely die if your stats are good.

Mage is boring for pve and pvp but good for farming jewels with jewel elixirs and flame staff.

Rog is fun for pve and pvp because you do so much damage so you fly by maps and one shot most mages and rogs in pvp due to stats but warriors are your weakness if their stats are good.

Alwarez
07-27-2018, 11:11 PM
Mages are the best. Without us, then rip urs runs in maus for a year and a half and some moments in raids xd. We basically make u finish maps ( farming maps) alot faster thus making u rich alot faster thanks to mages ;).

Even w/o rogs and warrs, we could finish maus and raids(before) as we are balanced in terms of tankyness and dmg output/dot/aoe etc..

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Econony is messed up now. Ancient weapon 20m, mire arti 20+m. Thanks mages.

Also if a class is able to kill both mobs and boss very fast on their own and rarely die,this is not a balanced class

Nightkox
07-28-2018, 01:01 AM
My opinions

War is boring for pve because it takes for ever to do a hard map due to low damage. Fun for pvp because you rarely die if your stats are good.

Mage is boring for pve and pve but good for farming jewels with jewel elixirs and flame staff.

Rog is fun for pve and pvp because you do so much damage so you fly by maps and one shot most mages and rogs in pvp due to stats but warriors are your weakness if their stats are good.War is not supposed to do high damage, their main role is keep party alive. I wonder how u want farm harder maps such a mauso or elite without him.

If u think that mages are just good for jewels farming with flame, than u wrong because warrior with glint aegis and magma pet best for jewels farm. As many people said mage is best pve class we keeping crowd control, stuning mobs with our spells a doing DoT to them.

Yah rogue are so much fun with spam one trash skill over and over. Playing with rogue is like: pierce - aim - mana - aim - nox -mana... (I want see how 4 rogues party clearing Deep Marsh without warrior who taking care about damage input, and mage who keep mobs freezed/stuned).. Its not secret that rogues do so much damage, also huge crit or dodge. They can one shot or one combo even full geared warrior.

So why people scold for nerf tb? We should shout for rogue class nerf.

Sorry but, game going back to
"Rogue Legends".

Odoslané z SM-N9005 pomocou Tapatalku

Xxkayakxx
07-28-2018, 01:45 AM
Pet!
Pet is the best class.
You become rich picking up all gold around, you never die (just get hungry) you can do tricks, you don’t need equip to be good, you have abilities so good that are Arcane!
And you don’t talk **** about other classes instead of saying why yours is fun :)

Btw also mages are fun imo. Challenging class to stay alive in hard maps, but many skills to master and to adapt to maps (I use different builds/skills depending on which map I grind).

Stonedincali
07-28-2018, 03:59 PM
As it's meant to be, rock paper scissors! I play rouge, but always do do better when I'm playing with people who know there class and play as a team...
That said
It's a rouge for me!

Spices
07-29-2018, 02:35 AM
Pet is the best class.

AMEN, brother.

aziz
07-29-2018, 10:49 PM
tbh rogue is the most fun because its fast-kill.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

Unazhaenf
07-30-2018, 02:08 AM
All classes are fun imo, and each player has a different playstyle when farming, pvp or just being plain fashionably flexing on towns,

btw sorc vanities suck lol

Susanne
07-30-2018, 02:36 AM
Pet!
Pet is the best class.
You become rich picking up all gold around, you never die (just get hungry) you can do tricks, you don’t need equip to be good, you have abilities so good that are Arcane!
And you don’t talk **** about other classes instead of saying why yours is fun :)

Btw also mages are fun imo. Challenging class to stay alive in hard maps, but many skills to master and to adapt to maps (I use different builds/skills depending on which map I grind).

Haha..thank you Kayak. 😊 Made me smile. "Whispers" some people, not me, but some.. actually believe mages are pets. 😱 Terrible isn't it?

Xxkayakxx
07-30-2018, 03:10 AM
Haha..thank you Kayak. �� Made me smile. "Whispers" some people, not me, but some.. actually believe mages are pets. �� Terrible isn't it?

Happy to make you smile :) and people have the freedom to think whatever XD .......I think.

ciagenny
07-30-2018, 03:12 AM
Mages are also kids from rogues and warriors marriage XD
Haha..thank you Kayak. [emoji4] Made me smile. "Whispers" some people, not me, but some.. actually believe mages are pets. [emoji33] Terrible isn't it?

Susanne
07-30-2018, 04:09 AM
Mages are also kids from rogues and warriors marriage XD

They are cute though. 😊 I can't put on here what some warriors imagine rogues as. 😑

ciagenny
07-30-2018, 04:10 AM
Don't. *shakes head*
They are cute though. [emoji4] I can't put on here what some warriors imagine rogues as. [emoji58]

Xxkayakxx
07-30-2018, 11:12 AM
They are cute though. �� I can't put on here what some warriors imagine rogues as. ��

Yeah...... XD mages are cute and they don’t!!!! Baaaaaad warriors XD

Yeh
07-30-2018, 06:47 PM
I’ve played all and all are fun. Mages are nice for stunning and freezing, rogues are good for singling our specific enemies to kill fast first . Warriors heal and taunt and depending on the weapon can be a pretty good sweeper like the dps

badgirlchlo
07-31-2018, 06:55 PM
Depends on what you plan on doing in the game, timed runs? Rogue
Enjoy playing a tanky role? Tank
Interested in jewel farming/maus? Mage
Would be easier to guide you in a specific direction if we knew your playstyle

YvnvgBull
08-02-2018, 01:31 PM
Warrior or mage