PDA

View Full Version : Some questions about deep marsh and elondrian event!

greekAL
07-27-2018, 09:48 AM
hello all!
I m curious how event bosses will work at deep marsh. after event the elondrian boss will be available to kill at deep marsh?
And mireguard artifact will be added to raids after event? cause at expansion post sts said that all new gears (mireguard-arcane) will be added to future updates will added to raid loot table also.

gl to all at event :) and ty sts for releasing an event so fast after expansion:)

ty!

Shocan
07-27-2018, 12:31 PM
hello all!
I m curious how event bosses will work at deep marsh. after event the elondrian boss will be available to kill at deep marsh?
And mireguard artifact will be added to raids after event? cause at expansion post sts said that all new gears (mireguard-arcane) will be added to future updates will added to raid loot table also.

gl to all at event :) and ty sts for releasing an event so fast after expansion:)

ty!Here's what I've got but take it with a grain of salt, the artifact will be added at a later date, maybe not right away (probably not right away) and the boss would appear to be next year's boss, if you look at the order theyre going, it's got the expansion boss, the Halloween boss, winter boss, goblin boss then ursoth which would suggest it's going to show next year. Which of course, could be wrong, but that's how it looks. Grain of salt

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

greekAL
07-27-2018, 12:35 PM
Here's what I've got but take it with a grain of salt, the artifact will be added at a later date, maybe not right away (probably not right away) and the boss would appear to be next year's boss, if you look at the order theyre going, it's got the expansion boss, the Halloween boss, winter boss, goblin boss then ursoth which would suggest it's going to show next year. Which of course, could be wrong, but that's how it looks. Grain of salt

ty alot for the reply! who knows for real buddy no official info yet tho :S if boss appear next year no1 will be there to see it ppl will be busy with next expansion :P

Ride AL
07-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Hopefully sts will add mire arti into raid and deep marsh boss

Shocan
07-27-2018, 07:44 PM
Hopefully sts will add mire arti into raid and deep marsh bossThey've stated they will, however the time at which it is implemented is to be seen.

greekAL
07-29-2018, 01:06 PM
even if added after a month still works! i just dont wanna see a second banished full set that only possible for few ppl at game!

supersyan
07-29-2018, 01:16 PM
even if added after a month still works! i just dont wanna see a second banished full set that only possible for few ppl at game!

only handful of people obtained the banished set and when they obtained after months of farming it already outdated. IMO banished set was a scam. Months of play time wasted, money wasted, the aura copied to voice set, night set and now mire set, No promised content (now 2 years) , no weaponsss, Its not even usable :( such a disaster set

greekAL
07-29-2018, 01:28 PM
only handful of people obtained the banished set and when they obtained after months of farming it already outdated. IMO banished set was a scam. Months of play time wasted, money wasted, the aura copied to voice set, night set and now mire set, No promised content (now 2 years) , no weaponsss, Its not even usable :( such a disaster set

yep thts why i dont wanna see the mire 6/6 buff dont be available during current cap. is set we should use this year at next expansion will be outdated and we wont need it imo.