PDA

View Full Version : Should armors be able to convert into vanity?

THE GOLDEN KING
07-27-2018, 05:00 PM
I’ve seen some rather very interesting threads about this so called “Vantiy shard”. I was very intrigued by this concept and would like to know how others would respond to such an idea. By all means please leave your comments and opinions below and may who ever lay eye on this thread , wish you the best of days my good fellow players.

A few questions in mind . ?how would this work? How would it ruin/best the game in its current state? How many of you would +1/-1 this interesting idea. If any developer reads this please let us all know what you think about this idea . Thank you.

Suentous PO
07-27-2018, 05:09 PM
Honestly
If you've read "threads"
Why are you wondering?

Edit, in case you missed it we had dev responce that this is not easy and they would have to work on it, but they have other priorities ( so to speak)

marsu4u
07-27-2018, 05:18 PM
I think it would be a sweet addition, where they make different armors convertible or for sale in store for plats as vanities, it would increase plat sales alot too, so win win for Devs & us ^^
Honestly
If you've read "threads"
Why are you wondering?

Edit, in case you missed it we had dev responce that this is not easy and they would have to work on it, but they have other priorities ( so to speak)

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Suentous PO
07-27-2018, 06:03 PM
Edit

Withdrawing any pecieved support for King Ezekiel here

THE GOLDEN KING
07-27-2018, 06:50 PM
I think it would be a sweet addition, where they make different armors convertible or for sale in store for plats as vanities, it would increase plat sales alot too, so win win for Devs & us ^^

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk
Indeed my good man, this would be a very VERY good idea , preferably the armors of season 1 (heraldics, crier, etc..)

Rauitri
07-27-2018, 09:55 PM
You do know that only collectors will have these armors (crier heraldic etc.), them knowing it can be turned into vanities will make them even more expensive, thus them grasping it more. Basically it will be rarer as collectors would say that these armours would feel like "bound" to them. Not even sure if most collectors would want to craft them into vanities.

Lets take for example a rare crier for rog (vest), that cost about 100m+. If they would add this "vanity shard", I can assure that the demand of these vests will be so high, that the price is imaginable, perhaps at the range of the Spirit and golem sets even.

Price will also depend on the availability of the "Vanity shard". A good way is to add them to the top10 players per class in events, they could be tradable or not, they could also have limitations, like lets say it can only be used on items above lv10 and such.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

THE GOLDEN KING
07-27-2018, 10:19 PM
You do know that only collectors will have these armors (crier heraldic etc.), them knowing it can be turned into vanities will make them even more expensive, thus them grasping it more. Basically it will be rarer as collectors would say that these armours would feel like "bound" to them. Not even sure if most collectors would want to craft them into vanities.

Lets take for example a rare crier for rog (vest), that cost about 100m+. If they would add this "vanity shard", I can assure that the demand of these vests will be so high, that the price is imaginable, perhaps at the range of the Spirit and golem sets even.

Price will also depend on the availability of the "Vanity shard". A good way is to add them to the top10 players per class in events, they could be tradable or not, they could also have limitations, like lets say it can only be used on items above lv10 and such.

Beautiful, beautiful indeed, valid points ,top 10 players of leaderboard Per class should only get one . A work of art, good show my good sir,as a collector myself I wouldn’t mind turning my collectibles into a vanity. I would hate to see my brown/epic heraldic go to waste just wearing it in towns. I feel as if I could have a solution to this problem of “collectors are bound to their precious items and that of crier vest would costs 100m+(expensive prices )” what if the space time gods them selves were to release all of armors from season 1-2 in store as a vanity and make them costs plat. For example crier for all classes would be around a total of 8,000 plat , brown/black heraldic 5,000 plat, Epic heraldic 3,500 plat gold/red founder for 1,800 plat forerunner/black steel commando for 999 plat. This should only last 36 hours . To give everyone a chance to get one and you can only get 1 of each per account. So that the collectors can still have they’re precious rare items and the rest of us players could get a really nice vanity.

Rauitri
07-27-2018, 10:25 PM
Beautiful, beautiful indeed, valid points ,top 10 players of leaderboard Per class should only get one . A work of art, good show my good sir,as a collector myself I wouldn’t mind turning my collectibles into a vanity. I would hate to see my brown/epic heraldic go to waste just wearing it in towns. I feel as if I could have a solution to this problem of “collectors are bound to their precious items and that of crier vest would costs 100m+(expensive prices )” what if the space time gods them selves were to release all of armors from season 1-2 in store as a vanity and make them costs plat. For example crier for all classes would be around a total of 8,000 plat , brown/black heraldic 5,000 plat, Epic heraldic 3,500 plat gold/red founder for 1,800 plat forerunner/black steel commando for 999 plat. This should only last 36 hours . To give everyone a chance to get one and you can only get 1 of each per account. So that the collectors can still have they’re precious rare items and the rest of us players could get a really nice vanity.Oh dear. No to this, better of with your "vanity shard", then to do this.

People have collected these items for over 6 years, simply adding them in the store as vanities, richies buying, is simply an intense pay to win scenario. Collectors will simply rage as their rarest sets in the game are no longer.

Encryptions
07-27-2018, 10:30 PM
would prob break economy

THE GOLDEN KING
07-27-2018, 10:50 PM
would prob break economy

I beg too differ but how would a 36 hour store purchase break the economy? You haven’t seen Gold nekro break the economy or mummy guard set, etc. Unless you bring in some evidence to back up your claim. Good day to you sir.

THE GOLDEN KING
07-27-2018, 10:59 PM
Oh dear. No to this, better of with your "vanity shard", then to do this.

People have collected these items for over 6 years, simply adding them in the store as vanities, richies buying, is simply an intense pay to win scenario. Collectors will simply rage as their rarest sets in the game are no longer.

I understand your conserns of this issue but I shall give a quote from one of my fellow arlorians “The rich will always buy the best but the rest shall always be the best” you can’t stop people from spending Giant amounts of money on a game to become The “Best” player in the game . But I’m not too sure what you mean by saying “collectors will simply rage as their rarest sets in the game are no longer” I’m sorry but this simply isn’t the case because the collectors shall still have the originals , the only difference is that ours are the vanity version of them, making them still rare. But yes I do agree with you on the vanity shard part instead of buying the vanity with plat. Maybe tabord should be worth 10k platinum?

Avaree
07-27-2018, 11:39 PM
I believe the devs once said that it takes a lot of code writing to implement something like this, (not word for word, can't find the exact post) its not any easy thing to implement.

Encryptions
07-28-2018, 01:02 AM
I beg too differ but how would a 36 hour store purchase break the economy? You haven’t seen Gold nekro break the economy or mummy guard set, etc. Unless you bring in some evidence to back up your claim. Good day to you sir.
U didnt say any thing about a time limit, but gold nekro mummy guard and other items are just one item or 2 which dont require much coding and they dont change auc much but a vanity shard would be like multiple items because you are able to turn any gear item to a vanity which would take ALOT of coding. Think about this, first you have to code in a vanity shard then the recipe for EVERY gear which there are over 5000 different gears, Then code the vanities then the auction would be messed up because there are vanities that look like normal gear like the smelly gear vs the common gear, well common gear will out place smelly gear causing smelly gear vanity to drop along with common.

Btw 5000+ items may seem aggerated but they have to code each level of item so 300 gears for level 1 then 200 gears lv 2 thats already 500 gears coded for just 2 levels.

Rauitri
07-28-2018, 03:22 AM
I understand your conserns of this issue but I shall give a quote from one of my fellow arlorians “The rich will always buy the best but the rest shall always be the best” you can’t stop people from spending Giant amounts of money on a game to become The “Best” player in the game . But I’m not too sure what you mean by saying “collectors will simply rage as their rarest sets in the game are no longer” I’m sorry but this simply isn’t the case because the collectors shall still have the originals , the only difference is that ours are the vanity version of them, making them still rare. But yes I do agree with you on the vanity shard part instead of buying the vanity with plat. Maybe tabord should be worth 10k platinum?You do know that collectors prefer lower levels because lower levels could wear them and also why they cost more and are rarer, vanities has no level requirement thus making it the best not only its like being a lv1 collector item, but u could show ur collection w/o having the trouble of not capable to do pvp or pve.

It may be the original, but compared to vanities, you cant wear them to show them off, there are collectors who like to show theirs and there are ones who dont.

Actually at the end, only thing you are proving is who has the original sets, in my opinion, I would rather have a vanity version compared to gear ones.

THE GOLDEN KING
07-28-2018, 08:31 AM
Beautiful, beautiful indeed, valid points ,top 10 players of leaderboard Per class should only get one . A work of art, good show my good sir,as a collector myself I wouldn’t mind turning my collectibles into a vanity. I would hate to see my brown/epic heraldic go to waste just wearing it in towns. I feel as if I could have a solution to this problem of “collectors are bound to their precious items and that of crier vest would costs 100m+(expensive prices )” what if the space time gods them selves were to release all of armors from season 1-2 in store as a vanity and make them costs plat. For example crier for all classes would be around a total of 8,000 plat , brown/black heraldic 5,000 plat, Epic heraldic 3,500 plat gold/red founder for 1,800 plat forerunner/black steel commando for 999 plat. This should only last 36 hours . To give everyone a chance to get one and you can only get 1 of each per account. So that the collectors can still have they’re precious rare items and the rest of us players could get a really nice vanity.

I have said something about a time limit my good man.

U didnt say any thing about a time limit, but gold nekro mummy guard and other items are just one item or 2 which dont require much coding and they dont change auc much but a vanity shard would be like multiple items because you are able to turn any gear item to a vanity which would take ALOT of coding. Think about this, first you have to code in a vanity shard then the recipe for EVERY gear which there are over 5000 different gears, Then code the vanities then the auction would be messed up because there are vanities that look like normal gear like the smelly gear vs the common gear, well common gear will out place smelly gear causing smelly gear vanity to drop along with common.

Btw 5000+ items may seem aggerated but they have to code each level of item so 300 gears for level 1 then 200 gears lv 2 thats already 500 gears coded for just 2 levels.
So Actually I have said there would be a time limit, if you were to read you’ve would of known that my good sir, if there are so many codes then why not the vanity shard be used to convert only season 1-2 armors like heraldic,crier,forerunner,etc.. to make it easier. You still haven’t proven your point on how it would “break” the economy. Btw there are only 5-14 different level 1 armors and that’s all classes COMBINED also if they can convert the level 36 mythic armor into a vanity why not be able to do the same but with season 1-2 armors only so your so called 5,000 codes won’t be a problem? Good day to you sir.

THE GOLDEN KING
07-28-2018, 08:44 AM
You do know that collectors prefer lower levels because lower levels could wear them and also why they cost more and are rarer, vanities has no level requirement thus making it the best not only its like being a lv1 collector item, but u could show ur collection w/o having the trouble of not capable to do pvp or pve.

It may be the original, but compared to vanities, you cant wear them to show them off, there are collectors who like to show theirs and there are ones who dont.

Actually at the end, only thing you are proving is who has the original sets, in my opinion, I would rather have a vanity version compared to gear ones.

Yes I am indeed well aware about the collectors wanting lower level precious collectibles because anyone could wear one. Also you agreed with me on “in my opinion, I would rather have a vanity version compared to gear ones.” I too would like a vanity version of heraldic or the rare crier. I don’t completely understand what the deal is if the vanity version of rare armors were to have come out? The collectors will still have their ORIGINALS making them still rare either way. Good day to you my good man.

Rauitri
07-28-2018, 09:10 AM
Yes I am indeed well aware about the collectors wanting lower level precious collectibles because anyone could wear one. Also you agreed with me on “in my opinion, I would rather have a vanity version compared to gear ones.” I too would like a vanity version of heraldic or the rare crier. I don’t completely understand what the deal is if the vanity version of rare armors were to have come out? The collectors will still have their ORIGINALS making them still rare either way. Good day to you my good man.

You dont understand that by introducing these vanities, their originals aren't as much desireble anymore, as why spend 100m+ on the original if I can get the exact one that I could wear in a lv1 toon and still use gear. Basically buying a better one with less gold. Will also lessen the rarity, as ofc the vanities would still cost more because of the options it can give. Even though if its 36hrs it will drasticly affect price and rarity.

And why hand them out that easy? They are not worthy, rich cant just buy something that another player have gotten from the 1st season. Thats just cheating.

THE GOLDEN KING
07-28-2018, 10:00 AM
You dont understand that by introducing these vanities, their originals aren't as much desireble anymore, as why spend 100m+ on the original if I can get the exact one that I could wear in a lv1 toon and still use gear. Basically buying a better one with less gold. Will also lessen the rarity, as ofc the vanities would still cost more because of the options it can give. Even though if its 36hrs it will drasticly affect price and rarity.
And why hand them out that easy? They are not worthy, rich cant just buy something that another player have gotten from the 1st season. Thats just cheating.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk alright so what you’re basically saying is that 8,000 plat is too easy to afford for crier? Still though you don’t see the crazy rich people with leaderboard vanity buying the crier armor or anything like that(because it’s useless) Also of course the vanity would cost more than the armor , there are more uses for the vanity . That’s the whole point of the 36 hour time limit so people have a chance to get A nice good looking vanity set(not everyone will get one therefore still making both originals and vanities still rare) I get that some armors are hard to find but also they’re useless unless you wear them in towns. When you said “they are not worthy, rich can’t just buy something that another player have gotten from the 1st season, that’s just cheating,” well to be fair I wasn’t the first owner of my brown and epic heraldic I bought it because I wanted it, in other words I bought them because I was “wealthy” enough to afford one. I’m not saying I’m rich I’m saying it would be nice to have a vanity version of my set since I can’t do anything else with just the armor.

Rauitri
07-28-2018, 10:10 AM
alright so what you’re basically saying is that 8,000 plat is too easy to afford for crier? Still though you don’t see the crazy rich people with leaderboard vanity buying the crier armor or anything like that(because it’s useless) Also of course the vanity would cost more than the armor , there are more uses for the vanity . That’s the whole point of the 36 hour time limit so people have a chance to get A nice good looking vanity set(not everyone will get one therefore still making both originals and vanities still rare) I get that some armors are hard to find but also they’re useless unless you wear them in towns. When you said “they are not worthy, rich can’t just buy something that another player have gotten from the 1st season, that’s just cheating,” well to be fair I wasn’t the first owner of my brown and epic heraldic I bought it because I wanted it, I’m not saying I’m rich I’m saying it would be nice to have a vanity version of my set since I can’t do anything else with just the armor.I would choose Vanity shards, and no to ur plat vanities. Ill go

THE GOLDEN KING
07-28-2018, 10:12 AM
I would choose Vanity shards, and no to ur plat vanities. Ill go

Excellent choice my good man, I too would rather have vanity shard also.

thekragle
07-28-2018, 11:50 AM
I have been trying to pressure the devs into implementing a vanity shard system into the game for some time. However! It should only work on armors that currently drop or are lootable in current chests.

Not old rare collectibles that you can't get anymore. Nothing should be devalued from this process. And it should make everyone happy, otherwise forget it.

THE GOLDEN KING
07-28-2018, 12:16 PM
I have been trying to pressure the devs into implementing a vanity shard system into the game for some time. However! It should only work on armors that currently drop or are lootable in current chests.

Not old rare collectibles that you can't get anymore. Nothing should be devalued from this process. And it should make everyone happy, otherwise forget it.

If your talking about converting new armors as in tainted , endless, outpost, etc “forget it” my deepest condolences if I come rather rude but why those types of armors? Why not old rare ones from season 1-2 since they look better and rather useless unless converted into a vanity. The prices of these armors would indeed go up same as the vanity versions as well. Collectors can choose to keep or sell if they wanted to, no one is forcing them to sell their cherished rare items. Though now they would have a greater use than at there current state in game.

Abuze
07-28-2018, 01:00 PM
-1, either do a POLL and release certain collectibles for Al anniversary event same as the mythic weapons or don't at all.
Whats the point of this so 1% of the community can enjoy the most out of vanity shard? Yeah no. Let the whole community enjoy get to enjoy something not only the rich.

thekragle
07-28-2018, 01:15 PM
If your talking about converting new armors as in tainted , endless, outpost, etc “forget it” my deepest condolences if I come rather rude but why those types of armors? Why not old rare ones from season 1-2 since they look better and rather useless unless converted into a vanity. The prices of these armors would indeed go up same as the vanity versions as well. Collectors can choose to keep or sell if they wanted to, no one is forcing them to sell their cherished rare items. Though now they would have a greater use than at there current state in game.

I agree, no offense taken, no one would want to convert the recent armors into vanities anyways. But at the very least I wish we had the ability to take any armor that currently drops whether Lvl 1, Lvl 30 or Lvl 70 and somehow convert it into a vanity. I am just saying I respect that some may not want discontinued armors converted due to rarity. Really all I care about is being able to use some of those amazing looks that rare, epic and legendary armors have, especially at the lower levels, without sacrificing my stats.

thekragle
07-28-2018, 01:22 PM

No offense taken. My whole point is that speaking for just myself, I would AT LEAST like to see the current active rare, epic and legendary items be able to be turned into vanities. That way we have the look without sacrificing the stats.

THE GOLDEN KING
07-28-2018, 01:23 PM
-1, either do a POLL and release certain collectibles for Al anniversary event same as the mythic weapons or don't at all.
Whats the point of this so 1% of the community can enjoy the most out of vanity shard? Yeah no. Let the whole community enjoy get to enjoy something not only the rich.
A poll idea excellent choice, old collectibles for plat just like the vanity mythic weapons great idea my good sir, The only issue I’m concerned about is how much plat would each type of item would costs for example crier? Since it’s already rare would it cost 5000 or 8000 plat? Or heraldic 2000 or 3500 plat?

THE GOLDEN KING
07-28-2018, 01:25 PM
No offense taken. My whole point is that speaking for just myself, I would AT LEAST like to see the current active rare, epic and legendary items be able to be turned into vanities. That way we have the look without sacrificing the stats.
Splendid , good show my good man good show, I completely agree with you my good sir.

THE GOLDEN KING
07-28-2018, 01:42 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180728/09b2489c6d1d827f12e4e709f8d4aad8.jpg something like this would be nice indeed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

badgirlchlo
07-28-2018, 04:41 PM
You want old items that people pay over 100m for available for plat? This is insulting, these are the same people who were against leaderboard items for sale for platinum. Hypocrites. Don't add MORE of these armors into the game and punish people who were smart enough to keep them just make them possible to change into vanity if wanted

Warriorknown
07-28-2018, 06:32 PM
You want old items that people pay over 100m for available for plat? This is insulting, these are the same people who were against leaderboard items for sale for platinum. Hypocrites. Don't add MORE of these armors into the game and punish people who were smart enough to keep them just make them possible to change into vanity if wanted

Well said I completely agree!

thekragle
07-28-2018, 08:39 PM

I don't think that he was suggesting MORE of these items be available to be purchased for plat. I think he meant that the few that currently exist could be converted to a vanity if a owner wanted to, for plat. Sts would never let that happen anyways, so don't worry. There is no money in doing that for Sts and too many players would be upset.

THE GOLDEN KING
07-28-2018, 09:03 PM

Insulting ? I’m sorry but I beg to differ but I rather buy a vanity version of my epic heraldic for 3500 plat than have a useless armor than I can only wear in towns.. insulting is the fact that you think they will punish you for having a rare item for a long time I don’t understand your concern about this ? Like I’ve said before these won’t affect your rare armors at all in fact you will still have your original the only difference is that others as in me and more would have the vanity version making your REAL armor still rare in game. Good day ma lady.

flexible
07-28-2018, 09:18 PM

How about endgame pvpers that spend 150+ m every expansion just to resell their gear for 3 x less once expansion comes over and over again? They paid to enjoy benefits of gaining advantage for some time just like you enjoyed benefit of showing off your outfit lol ! Nothing lasts forever.

THE GOLDEN KING
07-28-2018, 09:35 PM
How about endgame pvpers that spend 150+ m every expansion just to resell their gear for 3 x less once expansion comes over and over again? They paid to enjoy benefits of gaining advantage for some time just like you enjoyed benefit of showing off your outfit lol ! Nothing lasts forever.

Good show my good man I’ve couldn’t have said it any better.

Daehanie
07-29-2018, 05:53 AM
I heard and saw people wear the mythic 31 armor and helm as vanity.. is that for real?

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

THE GOLDEN KING
07-29-2018, 08:37 AM
I heard and saw people wear the mythic 31 armor and helm as vanity.. is that for real?

You can’t wear the level 26/31 mythic set as vanity unless you upgraded it into the level 36 mythic set , The level 36 mythic set is the one you can turn into a vanity, I hope this answers your question . Good day my fellow arlorian.

Alwarez
07-29-2018, 11:45 AM
punish people who were smart enough to keep them

If you kept armor/vanity to wear, you get no "punishment" when recolor or rerelease happens. You still have the armor, nobody takes it away from you.

But if you were hoarding in hope it will be 100m some day-this is just greed for easy gold. Raging about it is just silly.

Imagine every mercher crying here when their items lose value.

Daehanie
07-29-2018, 11:57 AM
You can’t wear the level 26/31 mythic set as vanity unless you upgraded it into the level 36 mythic set , The level 36 mythic set is the one you can turn into a vanity, I hope this answers your question . Good day my fellow arlorian.Psssttt.. can teach me how.. teheeeee

ssbake
07-29-2018, 06:14 PM
wow some of you guys are very keen on destroying the last orginal ideas of sts...

turning collectables into vanity will destroy the level rarity of an item , so if you want rare items to be added back , please consider every lb and event vanities to be re-released and be made purchasable by plats.

sad to see someone calling heraldic a *useless armor* , you're not worthy of collector title.

THE GOLDEN KING
07-29-2018, 07:18 PM
wow some of you guys are very keen on destroying the last orginal ideas of sts...

turning collectables into vanity will destroy the level rarity of an item , so if you want rare items to be added back , please consider every lb and event vanities to be re-released and be made purchasable by plats.

sad to see someone calling heraldic a *useless armor* , you're not worthy of collector title.

Im sorry but I beg your pardon? “You’re not worthy of collector title” (a person who collects things of a specified type, professionally or as a hobby) I just gave you the definition of collector Incase you didn’t know what it means to be one. Give me a good use of collectibles besides wearing them In town, don’t worry my good man I’ll wait. The game is rising with these so called “rich players” I wouldn’t mind buying an old lb vanity or a rare armor like heraldic as a VANITY for plat in fact some would even agree with me, I’m sorry if you disagree with an idea wear STS can make some profit from . Don’t worry IF the Spacetime gods themselves release these armors as vanity you’ll figure it out it’s not so bad In fact you’ll enjoy it too. Btw I’m not demanding this idea it’s just one of the few that some people have had, “my” idea was on the so called “Vanity Shard” my good sir. My deepest apologies but I’m not taking no so called “Salt” from someone who doesn’t even play anymore. Good day to you.

flexible
07-29-2018, 07:36 PM

Leaderboard is someone's personal achievement and hard work I don't see how would making lb items obtainable by plat or re-released do the "justice" you are asking for?since so called "collectibles" required no hard work whatsoever.. Be logical pls

badgirlchlo
07-29-2018, 07:43 PM
No hard work? They are VERY expensive please tell me that paying over 150m for a crier takes no hard work

badgirlchlo
07-29-2018, 07:45 PM
I am okay with creating a vanity shard to turn current armors into vanity just like himingleva even though it ruins the point of levels but to just make items that are extremely rare just available for plat is RIDICULOUS

badgirlchlo
07-29-2018, 07:49 PM

If they won't release lb then don't release collectables since we're just "showing off out outfits" especially considering some items cost more than lb.

badgirlchlo
07-29-2018, 07:51 PM

If they won't release lb then don't release collectables since we're just "showing off out outfits" especially considering some items cost more than lb.

These gears helped u in events in maus and in many other events by the time they drop you've probably made your gold back unless you're being lazy.

THE GOLDEN KING
07-29-2018, 07:52 PM
Indeed , well said ma lady but what items would cost more than yeti set which is roughly about 500,000,000 million gold?

flexible
07-29-2018, 07:52 PM

My previous comment explained the difference between2..

flexible
07-29-2018, 07:56 PM
Running lb requires sleepless nights+gold not only currency..

badgirlchlo
07-29-2018, 07:59 PM
Having expensive collectables took years of patience+gold

badgirlchlo
07-29-2018, 08:02 PM

Indeed , well said ma lady but what items would cost more than yeti set which is roughly about 500,000,000 million gold?
Ever heard of a crier cap?

THE GOLDEN KING
07-29-2018, 08:03 PM
Running lb requires sleepless nights+gold not only currency..
I’m sorry to intrude but I just want to hear your opinion. What would you do if sts released all Lb Vanities for plat (10,000+ Would be reasonable) Would you get angry or surprised? Or if sts released old rare armors for plat (5,000 plat) would you be angry ? Or happy? Me for one I wouldn’t mind either one but I understand why people would be upset if Lb vanity were released for plat since , like you said it took money, time and effort to obtain such an item.

flexible
07-29-2018, 08:05 PM
Ice spirit and golem got recolored and they are very old vanities,so why wouldn't they recolor some collectibles? They wouldn't lose their value just like neither of previously mentioned vanities did..

badgirlchlo
07-29-2018, 08:05 PM

I would be amgered by both

THE GOLDEN KING
07-29-2018, 08:07 PM
Ever heard of a crier cap?
For warrior it would be understandable but for rogue and mage I don’t buy it.

flexible
I’m sorry to intrude but I just want to hear your opinion. What would you do if sts released all Lb Vanities for plat (10,000+ Would be reasonable) Would you get angry or surprised? Or if sts released old rare armors for plat (5,000 plat) would you be angry ? Or happy? Me for one I wouldn’t mind either one but I understand why people would be upset if Lb vanity were released for plat since , like you said it took money, time and effort to obtain such an item.

I wouldn't mind neither I'm just trying to point out difference between the two

badgirlchlo
Ice spirit and golem got recolored and they are very old vanities,so why wouldn't they recolor some collectibles? They wouldn't lose their value just like neither of previously mentioned vanities did..
They want rereleases for plat not recolors, and by the way our original founders got recolors and the orange founder price AKA archer halved.

THE GOLDEN KING
07-29-2018, 08:09 PM
Excellent response my good man I couldn’t have said it any better. Thank you for your answer .

badgirlchlo
07-29-2018, 08:09 PM
Are you kidding me you think rogue is cheaper??? Tank crier vest is half the price of rogue vest and tank heraldic is a fourth of rogue heraldic price you think crier cap would be an exception?

flexible
07-29-2018, 08:10 PM
They want rereleases for plat not recolors, and by the way our original founders got recolors and the orange founder price AKA archer halved.

Recolor would be best solution IMO they would still keep the value.

THE GOLDEN KING
07-29-2018, 08:11 PM

Wow I havnt even though of that , thank you so much. How about sts releases recolored versions of these rare armors as vanitities just like that yellow/orange version of crier. +1 for this thank you ma lady.

badgirlchlo
07-29-2018, 08:11 PM
Recolors reduce price for collectables, they already did it with founders

THE GOLDEN KING
07-29-2018, 08:16 PM
Are you kidding me you think rogue is cheaper??? Tank crier vest is half the price of rogue vest and tank heraldic is a fourth of rogue heraldic price you think crier cap would be an exception?

There are only 3 crier vest for tank in game.(that I know of) So yeah I doubt what you say is true I’m sorry for that. I don’t believe crier vest for tank is 60m... for any level to that matter. Rogue heraldic(epic version is 30m) black heraldic is (80m) rogue selling crier+crier dags wants (150m)

flexible
07-29-2018, 08:19 PM
I rest my case here have a nice day/night both of you !

badgirlchlo
07-29-2018, 08:19 PM
There are 3 owners of rogue too not to mention the vest sold for 55m a few months ago while the crier owner for rogue now wants 160

THE GOLDEN KING
07-29-2018, 08:20 PM
Thank you my good sir , I appreciated what you’ve had to say. I wish you the best of days my good man.

badgirlchlo
07-29-2018, 08:21 PM
You have no case to rest lol

THE GOLDEN KING
07-29-2018, 08:23 PM
There are 3 owners of rogue too not to mention the vest sold for 55m a few months ago whike the crier owner now wants 160

Thank you for proving my point, crier vest for tank sold for a whopping 83m close to 1 year ago. (Prices do depend on seller and if the owner knows it’s current value and it desperate for gold also do to rarity)

badgirlchlo
07-29-2018, 08:29 PM
The final rogue crier owners are entity aqdotcom and bae NONE OF THEM NEED GOLD the level 2 owner wants 275m for a the vest ALONE rogue big time collectors are very willing to drop LOTS of gold while tank stuff tends to go low

flexible
07-29-2018, 08:33 PM
You have no case to rest lol

Are you bothered by my opinion on this matter? Though we are having civilized discussion no need for this tone. I simply stated my opinion nothing more. Cheers king gl with this 1 :D

badgirlchlo
07-29-2018, 08:35 PM
Are you bothered by my opinion on this matter? Though we are having civilized discussion no need for this tone. I simply stated my opinion nothing more. Cheers king gl with this 1 :D

Well everything you said was debunked, is that a case?

THE GOLDEN KING
07-29-2018, 08:41 PM
The final rogue crier owners are entity aqdotcom and bae NONE OF THEM NEED GOLD the level 2 owner wants 275m for a the vest ALONE rogue big time collectors are very willing to drop LOTS of gold while tank stuff tends to go low
Like I’ve said it depends on the OWNER just because he wants 275m doesn’t mean it’s worth 275m :) to me it’s just an armor I don’t care for the level as long as I have one. That is my mind set.
Crier for warrior is now worth 200m level doesn’t matter any more as long as you have it. That is the whole reason why you should be able to buy one of these Armors as vanities so they can live on instead of dieing out slowly.

flexible
07-29-2018, 08:43 PM
Well everything you said was debunked, is that a case?
How so? Golem,ice( 2 most expensive lb Items ) got recolored but thats fine as long as we don't touch crier?hmm that alone allows me to say I rest my case.

badgirlchlo
07-29-2018, 08:45 PM
How so? Golem,ice( 2 most expensive lb Items ) got recolored but thats fine as long as we don't touch crier?hmm that alone allows me to say I rest my case.
I was unhappy with lb recolors as well, as said above

THE GOLDEN KING
07-29-2018, 08:46 PM
How so? Recolored golem,ice( 2 most expensive lb Items ) got recolored but thats fine as long as we don't touch crier?hmm that alone allows me to say I rest my case.

If I may, Ever since they have realeased these recolors the price of the originals went up in price by a few tens of millions if I’m not mistaken.

flexible
07-29-2018, 08:48 PM
I was unhappy with lb recolors as well, as said above
And due criers rarity I don't see how its gonna lose value ? A real "collector" would value original version just like people value those 2 lb items and let's not forget jester :)

flexible
07-29-2018, 08:53 PM
If I may, Ever since they have realeased these recolors the price of the originals went up in price by a few tens of millions if I’m not mistaken.
Exactly my point! Let's not forget jesters there is red White and there is pink jester,but the difference is by a half a billion just like I said real "collector" would know how to value original item.

badgirlchlo
07-29-2018, 08:54 PM
And due criers rarity I don't see how its gonna lose value ? A real "collector" would value original version just like people value those 2 lb items and let's not forget jester :)
Lol what? Part of it being cool is because nobody else has it, that is what COLLECTING old items is. One of the reasons it is cool is because it is different, not the same old thing

flexible
07-29-2018, 08:56 PM
Lol what? Part of it being cool is because nobody else has it, that is what COLLECTING old items is.
Uhmmm what??.. There is thousands of spirits golems and jesters in recolored version.. What's the point you're trying to prove( all or old items ) lols

badgirlchlo
07-29-2018, 08:57 PM
Uhmmm what??.. There is thousands of spirits golems and jesters in recolored version.. What's the point you're trying to prove

My point is that recolors are BAD and the only thing worse is a complete rerelease

THE GOLDEN KING
07-29-2018, 08:57 PM
Exactly my point! Let's not forget jesters there is red White and there is pink jester,but the difference is by a half a billion just like I said real "collector" would know how to value original item.

Splendid my good man , your point has been proven, and you’d even had evidence to back up your claim. Good show my good man good show indeed.

badgirlchlo
07-29-2018, 08:59 PM
Splendid my good man , your point has been proven, and you’d even had evidence to back up your claim. Good show my good man good show indeed.

Have you guys ever heard of steel heraldic??????

flexible
07-29-2018, 09:00 PM
My point is that recolors are BAD and the only thing worse is a complete rerelease

Your point is not good enough since in neither of 3 cases item that got recolored became devalued.

badgirlchlo
07-29-2018, 09:01 PM
Like I’ve said it depends on the OWNER just because he wants 275m doesn’t mean it’s worth 275m :) to me it’s just an armor I don’t care for the level as long as I have one. That is my mind set.
Crier for warrior is now worth 200m level doesn’t matter any more as long as you have it. That is the whole reason why you should be able to buy one of these Armors as vanities so they can live on instead of dieing out slowly.

200m??? I SAW SOMEONE TRYING TO TRADE IT TO AN 100 stats ARCANE ARTIFACT veerrrrry recently don't lie:)

badgirlchlo
07-29-2018, 09:04 PM
You guys are comparing lb vanities to collectables which is just not how it works, recolors dont affect lb item prices but our soulhaunts recently got a recolor and dropped prices crier has plenty of things nearly the exact same if you're oh so interested in having one (rare heraldic epic heraldic and steel heraldic)

THE GOLDEN KING
07-29-2018, 09:05 PM
200m??? I SAW SOMEONE TRYING TO TRADE IT TO AN 100 stats ARCANE ARTIFACT veerrrrry recently don't lie:)

Do you have evidence of such? Because I in the other hand have proof of mine. Considering trading it for 100m-ish I think you’ve mistaken it for mage crier?

flexible
07-29-2018, 09:06 PM
You guys are comparing lb vanities to collectables which is just not how it works, recolors dont affect lb item prices but our soulhaunts recently got a recolor and dropped prices crier has plenty of things nearly the exact same if you're oh so interested in having one (rare heraldic epic heraldic and steel heraldic)

How can you compare soulhaunt to crier ? XD BTW jester is not even lb item

badgirlchlo
07-29-2018, 09:08 PM
How can you compare soulhaunt to crier ? XD BTW jester is not even lb item

I can compare them because they are both early season collectables duh, also i was referring to ice golem and spirit

THE GOLDEN KING
07-29-2018, 09:09 PM

What is your point madam? Steel heraldic hasn’t devalued epic heraldic? In fact it’s worth 400 times more than the vanity version.

flexible
07-29-2018, 09:10 PM
I can compare them because they are both early season collectables duh, also i was referring to ice golem and spirit

Doesn't matter to what you were referring since jester is not LB item that argument is invalid.

badgirlchlo
07-29-2018, 09:10 PM
Your point is not good enough since in neither of 3 cases item that got recolored became devalued.

Your point isn't values because you are comparing vanities to collectables while im comparing collectables to collectables, are you brainless?

badgirlchlo
07-29-2018, 09:13 PM
Doesn't matter to what you were referring since jester is not LB item that argument is invalid.
Is this a troll account? You make zero sense jester ice spirit and ice golem have NOTHING to do with this THEY ARE VANITIES the only collectable item that was recolored was soulhaunt and it DROPPED because now nobody wants to wear something that they can buy for cheaper in a different color

THE GOLDEN KING
07-29-2018, 09:14 PM
Your point isn't values because you are comparing vanities to collectables while im comparing collectables to collectables, are you brainless?

Lb vanities AND Original jester are collectibles ma lady that’s why they’re almost as rare as crier but 4 times the amount of gold since they are vanities in other words they are usefull... my condolences madam if I may have come rather rude.

badgirlchlo
07-29-2018, 09:15 PM
Lb vanities AND Original jester are collectibles ma lady that’s why they’re almost as rare as crier but 4 times the amount of gold since they are vanities in other words they are usefull... my condolences madam if I may have come rather rude.
No they actually aren't collectables are items that are easy to get but in time become valuable not an item that was always rare due to being part of an lb or a contest. I do understand what you are saying but if you think that collectables should be available for plat then shouldn't jester too?

THE GOLDEN KING
07-29-2018, 09:17 PM
Is this a troll account? You make zero sense jester ice spirit and ice golem have NOTHING to do with this THEY ARE VANITIES the only collectable item that was recolored was soulhaunt and it DROPPED because now nobody wants to wear something that they can buy for cheaper in a different color
Accusing someone of Troll is against forum rules madam. Just letting you know Incase any devs are viewing this conversation.

Abuze
07-29-2018, 09:17 PM
Lmao all these butthurt collectors, u will keep your 'collectors' title even a tradeable version of these armors gets released.
You will keep your very unique low lvl ultra rare armor even if the POLL for vanity version of these items gets released, but that's not what you want now it is?
Thing is the only reason most of you are so eager to showoff your 'collection' is for its $$ value, not because it's really rare or really beautiful.

flexible
07-29-2018, 09:18 PM

Are you troll is the real question.. You can also buy cheaper vanities in a different color. You're obviously becoming frustrated because of inability to justify any of your points.

badgirlchlo
07-29-2018, 09:19 PM
Are you troll is the real question.. You can also buy cheaper vanities in a different color. You're obviously becoming frustrated because of inability to justify any of your points.

Do you not read what i say? Vanities and collectables are different and just because vanities don't drop that doesn't mean that collectibles don't ex: soulhaunt

THE GOLDEN KING
07-29-2018, 09:19 PM
Lmao all these butthurt collectors, u will keep your 'collectors' title even a tradeable version of these armors gets released.
You will keep your very unique low lvl ultra rare armor even if the POLL for vanity version of these items gets released, but that's not what you want now it is?
Thing is the only reason most of you are so eager to showoff your 'collection' is for its $$ value, not because it's really rare or really beautiful.

Thank you for pointing this out. This is exactly what I was trying to say. If they do release this , They will still have the ORIGINALS just ours would be the vanity version.

flexible
07-29-2018, 09:20 PM
No they actually aren't collectables are items that are easy to get but in time become valuable not an item that was always rare due to being part of an lb or a contest. I do understand what you are saying but if you think that collectables should be available for plat then shouldn't jester too?
Oo
There is 3 jester versions do you think new color would influence price? I sure do believe you are troll now.

badgirlchlo
07-29-2018, 09:22 PM
Thank you for pointing this out. This is exactly what I was trying to say. If they do release this , They will still have the ORIGINALS just ours would be the vanity version.

Part of collecting is having something cool and rare not having everyone being able to wear it around, do you want lb vanities as armors for cheaper? No because u worked to get that lb stuff whether u ran for it or paid gold to get it things lose their beauty and value after rerelases, remember when steel Commando looked cool? That was until everyone had it and all players didnt even use it anymore

THE GOLDEN KING
07-29-2018, 09:23 PM

I don’t care if they release lb vanities for plat because I myself would be happy with either rare armors as vanities or leader board vanities themselves. I really wish they can do both.

THE GOLDEN KING
07-29-2018, 09:27 PM
Part of collecting is having something cool and rare not having everyone being able to wear it around, do you want lb vanities as armors for cheaper? No because u worked to get that lb stuff whether u ran for it or paid gold to get it

I hope you’re not serious about “everyone being able to wear it” I sure know for a fact not everyone has the money that would spend 10,000 plat for a vanity, I myself would but that’s another story.

badgirlchlo
07-29-2018, 09:33 PM
I hope you’re not serious about “everyone being able to wear it” I sure know for a fact not everyone has the money that would spend 10,000 plat for a vanity, I myself would but that’s another story.

Trust me, more people than you think would especially considering there are only 3 of these left during a 25% plat sale 10000 plat is less than 400 USD

THE GOLDEN KING
07-29-2018, 09:43 PM
Trust me, more people than you think would especially considering there are only 3 of these left during a 25% plat sale 10000 plat is less than 400 USD

So make it worth more plat is what your saying? I don’t mind that at all

badgirlchlo
07-29-2018, 09:44 PM
So make it worth more plat is what your saying? I don’t mind that at all
Im saying dont release it for plat

THE GOLDEN KING
07-29-2018, 09:47 PM
Im saying dont release it for plat
Is sts sees there is a chance to make profit they will do it , as such the awakening gem kits they have probably made thousands on that and if they can make profit on releaseing collectibles for plat they shall do so , good day madam

badgirlchlo
07-29-2018, 09:52 PM
Is sts sees there is a chance to make profit they will do it , as such the awakening gem kits they have probably made thousands on that and if they can make profit on releaseing collectibles for plat they shall do so , good day madam

They have no plans to do it and say it would take lots of coding not to mention some high paying players with these 100m+ items will be no longer be contributing to a company that does nothing but ruin what they have for more money
Not to mention crier was a BETA item and rereleasing it would be flatout disrespectful to the company's original players
Good day sir

THE GOLDEN KING
07-29-2018, 10:26 PM
They have no plans to do it and say it would take lots of coding not to mention some high paying players with these 100m+ items will be no longer be contributing to a company that does nothing but ruin what they have for more money
Not to mention crier was a BETA item and rereleasing it would be flatout disrespectful to the company's original players
Good day sir
I’m sorry it does not take a lot of coding for 3 different armors such as rare/epic heraldic and crier to be turned into a vanity even if it did I woudnt mind waiting for such an improvement on a useless item. I’m sorry if a small percent of you won’t be contributing to the game if they do this, but the big plat buyers would. I’m sorry but In the real world you will do what ever it takes to make a living and that is what sts is doing. Just because a few of you don’t like it doesn’t mean it’s a bad choice. I don’t blame them for not getting rid of the awakening system . You do what you have to do In order to survive. Notice how only the collectors were against this . Don’t be selfish let others have good looking items too. Some of you guys won’t even sell your collectibles so what’s your argument there? Some of us are +1 on releasing old collectibles for plat. Not all players with 100m are the original players most are new and are massive plat buyers. Some players would buy plat if they see something they like as in me and others. “Nothing will last forever” changes shall be made weather it’s pleasant or unpleasant to few. Good night madam wish you the best of days.
Ps. Why are you even arguing they havnt even said they were going to do this it’s just an idea a few of use had since we can’t do anything else with old armors besides wear them in town. The poll of rereleasing old mythic weapons as vanity was demonstration that they CAN do this . Open your eyes and stop day dreaming. My deepest apologies if I was rather rude.

Suentous PO
07-29-2018, 10:45 PM
@ everyone who disagrees w op-
He's already "read some interesting threads" about this topic including all disagreements, and is here to start yet another thread instead of comment on the last one which is like a month old, to argue with most of those same ideas here again.
Waste time accordingly

Daehanie
07-29-2018, 11:09 PM
AL thread now become fac*bo*k comment section.. [emoji28][emoji28]

THE GOLDEN KING
07-29-2018, 11:22 PM
@ everyone who disagrees w op-
He's already "read some interesting threads" about this topic including all disagreements, and is here to start yet another thread instead of comment on the last one which is like a month old, to argue with most of those same ideas here again.
Waste time accordingly

Thank you sir , it was not my intention for this argument to escalate this bad. But some people need to be shown facts in order for them to comprehend weather pleasant or unpleasant the subject may be. They’re just being greedy and selfish. The matter at hand is that this could be a great idea where sts can make profit from weather vanity shard, armor POLL , or store purchase, I would indeed as a plat buyer or as badgirl would say it “contributer” would spend money on getting one of these cherished precious armors as a vanity.

badgirlchlo
07-30-2018, 02:39 AM
Thank you sir , it was not my intention for this argument to escalate this bad. But some people need to be shown facts in order for them to comprehend weather pleasant or unpleasant the subject may be. They’re just being greedy and selfish. The matter at hand is that this could be a great idea where sts can make profit from weather vanity shard, armor POLL , or store purchase, I would indeed as a plat buyer or as badgirl would say it “contributer” would spend money on getting one of these cherished precious armors as a vanity.
Why cant these "massive plat buyers" buy these items for gold if they want them so bad and then with a vanity shard turn the armor they bought into a vanity instead of rereleasing these items for plat only???
Also why are you targeting strictly collectables and not lb for a rerelease for plat they too became rare over time also NO FACTS WERE SHOWN you simply avoided the fact that recolors do affect prices on collectable items but not lb items

Rauitri
07-30-2018, 04:53 AM

Rauitri
07-30-2018, 04:57 AM
Crier for warrior is now worth 200m level doesn’t matter any more as long as you have it. That is the whole reason why you should be able to buy one of these Armors as vanities so they can live on instead of dieing out slowly."Level doesnt matter" explain why lower level collectables tend to be alot higher?

And really? I would like to see STS make your collectables lv71, lets see if you really dont care about "level"

Scll
07-30-2018, 05:26 AM
May good man ur ma lady is angry

Snowman Is here
07-30-2018, 06:25 AM
@THE GOLDEN KING you have to understand what you’re asking for first of all, the idea of a vanity shard isn’t too bad considering only owners of these collectables would use it; which is fair because it is their items and they can do what they want with their items.

Your second idea however of sts selling collectables that sell for prices that ranges over 100m for a few hundred dollars of platinum isn’t fair, it isn’t fair to those of us who spend our money and time collecting for some of you to merely buy for 1/10 the price we’ve paid. You either want good looking vanity or to buy these collectables for a cheaper price, which is it ?

I would also like to ask you why do you think these collectables are useless if not being used as vanity? Do you know why some of us even collect? I can tell you it’s certainly not for showing off in towns, like lb vanity for example. Being a collector means owning the rarest items ingame, pieces of the game’s history that are valuable only because of their rarity. What you are asking is for sts to make these rare items obtainable again, thus ruining their rarity and overall value as s1-3 classic items.

Lastly for your idea of “recolors”. If you’ve paid attention you would’ve noticed some recolored lvl67-71 armors that are recolors of certain set that go for a few million depending on their levels(BadgirlChloe mentioned them), and yes levels do matter when collecting. So sts already gave you a recolor, and if you haven’t noticed if you go in the shop you can find a vanity that is a heraldic recolor, it doesn’t cost 3,000 platinum either ! (Steel heraldic vanity, only 25 platinum).

These boarderline begging threads for vanities and cosmetics isn’t something sts should be focusing on, if you want something this badly just work for it like the rest of us.

THE GOLDEN KING
07-30-2018, 09:20 AM
Why cant these "massive plat buyers" buy these items for gold if they want them so bad and then with a vanity shard turn the armor they bought into a vanity instead of rereleasing these items for plat only???
Also why are you targeting strictly collectables and not lb for a rerelease for plat they too became rare over time also NO FACTS WERE SHOWN you simply avoided the fact that recolors do affect prices on collectable items but not lb items

Recolors do not affect prices of items that’s why golem and ice spirit are still worth 100 times more than the recolored version(fact) Like you’ve said “ever heard of steel heraldic” yes I’ve have and you still didn’t prove your point because Epic heraldic is still worth 400 times more than that vanity(fact) you no longer have an argument. I didn’t avoid any question, I’ve answered them earlier but you simply ignored the truth. That’s the thing too ,the big plat buyers don’t want these rare cool armors, why? Easy it’s USELESS you can’t do anything with it. Why do you think yeti set is worth 500,000,000 million and crier isn’t (point proven and with evidence) you still haven’t shown no evidence to back up your claim ma’am so I’m sorry to “debunk” your so called “rereleases affect prices” your right they did effect prices they made the originals worth more :). Good day. Btw I wouldn’t mind bring lb vanities for platinum too I’m happy with either one thanks.

THE GOLDEN KING
07-30-2018, 09:30 AM
"Level doesnt matter" explain why lower level collectables tend to be alot higher?

And really? I would like to see STS make your collectables lv71, lets see if you really dont care about "level"

I was talking about crier since they’re are only 3 vest for tank a few sets for rogue and mage . It doesn’t matter if it’s level 1 crier vs level 15 crier there are only 3 in game? Either way your paying more than 100m for it. Which my point comes into play no level does not matter for crier since they are already super rare as it is. Unless there were more of them as in 20 sets per class in game then level would make a difference, but since there arnt 20 sets per class you don’t have an argument. Good day my good sir.

THE GOLDEN KING
07-30-2018, 09:46 AM
@THE GOLDEN KING you have to understand what you’re asking for first of all, the idea of a vanity shard isn’t too bad considering only owners of these collectables would use it; which is fair because it is their items and they can do what they want with their items.

Your second idea however of sts selling collectables that sell for prices that ranges over 100m for a few hundred dollars of platinum isn’t fair, it isn’t fair to those of us who spend our money and time collecting for some of you to merely buy for 1/10 the price we’ve paid. You either want good looking vanity or to buy these collectables for a cheaper price, which is it ?

I would also like to ask you why do you think these collectables are useless if not being used as vanity? Do you know why some of us even collect? I can tell you it’s certainly not for showing off in towns, like lb vanity for example. Being a collector means owning the rarest items ingame, pieces of the game’s history that are valuable only because of their rarity. What you are asking is for sts to make these rare items obtainable again, thus ruining their rarity and overall value as s1-3 classic items.

Lastly for your idea of “recolors”. If you’ve paid attention you would’ve noticed some recolored lvl67-71 armors that are recolors of certain set that go for a few million depending on their levels(BadgirlChloe mentioned them), and yes levels do matter when collecting. So sts already gave you a recolor, and if you haven’t noticed if you go in the shop you can find a vanity that is a heraldic recolor, it doesn’t cost 3,000 platinum either ! (Steel heraldic vanity, only 25 platinum).

These boarderline begging threads for vanities and cosmetics isn’t something sts should be focusing on, if you want something this badly just work for it like the rest of us.

I thank you for pointing this out “begging threads for vanities and cosmetics isn’t something sts should be focusing on” i agree but I’m not demanding sts to to do this, in fact I was wondering if this could be a great idea , but since some were being negative about this I’ve provided proof and facts about how his wouldn’t effect price of your originals and any way. when you said recolored versions already came out ,I know for example the black steel commando/cavalier recolors came out but as I was saying there prices haven’t gone down in fact they went up for the originals why? Because they look better, but if you didn’t understand what I was saying , I was saying recolored versions of the armors but as in vanities, in other words recolored versions of brown/ crier etc but as a vanity [emoji4] yes I know of the steel heraldic in store for 25 platinum why not add crier In store for 8,000 platinum? For LIMITED time? You guys call yourselves collectors but I’m sorry to say you guys are just hoarders buying these rare armors for cheap just to sell them for 10 times as much just because you say it’s “rare” which they are rare. That’s why I want vanities of these versions because most of you “collectors” won’t even sell your precious items unless we pay 10 times as much as you paid for.

THE GOLDEN KING
07-30-2018, 09:56 AM
May good man ur ma lady is angry
I know luckily for me I have evidence to back me up, as for them I’m still waiting for proof on how “recolored versions are bad” since recolored versions of golem and ice spirit came out the originals prices instead of going down they went up by a few tens of millions. I can provide proof of this if needed.

pooball-AL
07-30-2018, 10:18 AM
I can't believe y'all are still talking about this. A dev already confirmed this idea is to hard to convert all the armors into vanitys.

THE GOLDEN KING
07-30-2018, 10:24 AM
I can't believe y'all are still talking about this. A dev already confirmed this idea is to hard to convert all the armors into vanitys.

Thank you for contributing sir, but I don’t believe it’s that hard since they already converted arcane weapons such drag sword, staff , maul level 16/31 and OLD mythics such as pavise ,bonesaw and glaive , etc... into a VANITY ,this as I said before Is a demonstration on how they CAN convert old armors into a vanity since they already done so for old weapons. Thank you. All opinions are welcome. Good day my good sir.

Snowman Is here
07-30-2018, 11:59 AM
I thank you for pointing this out “begging threads for vanities and cosmetics isn’t something sts should be focusing on” i agree but I’m not demanding sts to to do this, in fact I was wondering if this could be a great idea , but since some were being negative about this I’ve provided proof and facts about how his wouldn’t effect price of your originals and any way. when you said recolored versions already came out ,I know for example the black steel commando/cavalier recolors came out but as I was saying there prices haven’t gone down in fact they went up for the originals why? Because they look better, but if you didn’t understand what I was saying , I was saying recolored versions of the armors but as in vanities, in other words recolored versions of brown/ crier etc but as a vanity [emoji4] yes I know of the steel heraldic in store for 25 platinum why not add crier In store for 8,000 platinum? For LIMITED time? You guys call yourselves collectors but I’m sorry to say you guys are just hoarders buying these rare armors for cheap just to sell them for 10 times as much just because you say it’s “rare” which they are rare. That’s why I want vanities of these versions because most of you “collectors” won’t even sell your precious items unless we pay 10 times as much as you paid for.

The prices of those collectables weren’t effected at all because 1. They’re not the most expensive sets like crier,heraldic ect. And 2 because the recolors aren’t vanity, but very cheap gear that is map loot. And I understood what you’ve said about recolored crier/heraldic yet you still bring up the idea of putting crier in store for 8,000 platinum now, bringing up my question again: Do you just want nice vanity or the collectable for a cheaper price ?

I call myself a collector because I myself collect, not merch; I do not buy collectables to flip for profit but to add to my collection to admire. Yes it is expensive but I’ve worked to get what I want legitimately, instead of paying cash for things similar to how some make deals outside of game breaking tos.

It also amazes me how you say “we” are hoarders yet people buy/sell collectables for 100m+ frequently, similar to how people buy/sell lb vanity for 100m+. We all have to pay the same price it just seems like the only ones complaining are the ones who don’t work hard enough to afford it.

Snowman Is here
07-30-2018, 12:01 PM
You want to say you’re idea is beneficial to sts but it’s not. It’s only beneficial for you because you want things easy, the beneficial thing for sts to do is focus on their game content, not wasting time on people’s selfish ideas.

THE GOLDEN KING
07-30-2018, 12:32 PM
You want to say you’re idea is beneficial to sts but it’s not. It’s only beneficial for you because you want things easy, the beneficial thing for sts to do is focus on their game content, not wasting time on people’s selfish ideas.

It’s beneficial to me and all plat buyers not just me , and keeping an item for a long time is not hard work, if you cherish your items so dearly as you say , you wouldn’t get mad if the vanity version of your armor set comes out, why you may ask? Easy you still have your precious ORIGINAL the only difference is that “mine” now has a better purpose than yours. Running for leaderboard to achieve a certain item is a different story. My deepest condolences but in what way is buying 8,000 plat easy for everyone? We can raise up the price to 15,000 if you’d like it’s no problem for me nor massive plat users. Let me explain the how each idea would work and how it would be beneficial for both us and sts, since we still have some people that don’t like change. Also when you said “ the prices of those collectibles weren’t effected at all because 1. They’re not the most expensive sets like crier, heraldic etc. and 2 because the recolors aren’t vanity, but very cheap gear that is map loot” thank you for proving my point because rather you like it or not both of those armors I listed are still collectibles (cavalier,black steel commando) I know the new recolors are not vanity but even if they were it wouldn’t change the price of their originals , why? Because again they’re the ORIGINALS XD. How am I being selfish by having old collectibles be turned into vanity for a good amount of plat? Players some season 1 didn’t work hard to get crier nor brown or epic heraldic because it was common back in the day in other words they were lootable :) tabord is the exception ;). That’s why I havnt put that one in “my” collectibles list. Glad to have civilized argument with you if wish to provide your argument since the rest of the other “collectors” didn’t have one nor make the effort to do so. By all means please explain your argument .

Snowman Is here
07-30-2018, 01:08 PM
It’s beneficial to me and all plat buyers not just me , and keeping an item for a long time is not hard work, if you cherish your items so dearly as you say , you wouldn’t get mad if the vanity version of your armor set comes out, why you may ask? Easy you still have your precious ORIGINAL the only difference is that “mine” now has a better purpose than yours. Running for leaderboard to achieve a certain item is a different story. My deepest condolences but in what way is buying 8,000 plat easy for everyone? We can raise up the price to 15,000 if you’d like it’s no problem for me nor massive plat users. Let me explain the how each idea would work and how it would be beneficial for both us and sts, since we still have some people that don’t like change. Also when you said “ the prices of those collectibles weren’t effected at all because 1. They’re not the most expensive sets like crier, heraldic etc. and 2 because the recolors aren’t vanity, but very cheap gear that is map loot” thank you for proving my point because rather you like it or not both of those armors I listed are still collectibles (cavalier,black steel commando) I know the new recolors are not vanity but even if they were it wouldn’t change the price of their originals , why? Because again they’re the ORIGINALS XD. How am I being selfish by having old collectibles be turned into vanity for a good amount of plat? Players some season 1 didn’t work hard to get crier nor brown or epic heraldic because it was common back in the day in other words they were lootable :) tabord is the exception ;). That’s why I havnt put that one in “my” collectibles list. Glad to have civilized argument with you if wish to provide your argument since the rest of the other “collectors” didn’t have one nor make the effort to do so. By all means please explain your argument .

Thank you for proving my point within the first sentence, I couldn’t bother reading the rest anyway.

“It’s beneficial to me”. - The Golden Beggar

THE GOLDEN KING
07-30-2018, 01:21 PM
Thank you for proving my point within the first sentence, I couldn’t bother reading the rest anyway.

“It’s beneficial to me”. - The Golden Beggar

Once again thank for proving my point no so called “collector” can give me an arguement because you don’t have one to begin with, calling me names because you know I’m right isn’t helping your case”The golden Begger*” how immature being disrespectful just because you disagree on my OPINION. Good day to you sir my fellow arlorian.

THE GOLDEN KING
07-30-2018, 01:26 PM
Here are the 3 main ideas some fellow players have come up with Incase Spacetime Studios were curious on how these would work.
The vanity shard idea
The way this should work is to make it a leaderboard item. Allow me to explain only those that happen to reach top 10 of each class would be able to receive this vanity shard top 10 get 2 vanity shards while top 20 as in 11-30 would only receive one the vanity shard they could only be able to convert armors from season 1-2 as in crier, epic heraldic , forerunner, cavalier, etc..(this type of idea is semi-beneficial to sts since some players will buy energy kits to try and get top 30 . In other words they will buy plat)

What happens if a player used the vanity shard to turn it his/her heraldic into a vanity? Well simple since there is only one vanity of this armor the price would sky rocket and since there is now 1 less armor in game the prices for that certain armor would go up in as well.

Armor POLL idea
If sts does this idea , people would want old collectibles for plat like they did for old mythic weapons poll, let’s say they end up picking glorious(red founder set tank) epic heraldic and crier available for purchase for plat since lots of you “collectors” say “it’s not fair that anyone can obtain this rare armors so easy” alright then cost for glorious set would be 1,800 plat, epic heraldic set would be 3,500 plat and crier would be 8,100 plat it would be beneficial for sts because the plat users would buy plat in order to obtain such an improvement of a great item, I myself as a plat user would certainly get all 3, why ? What’s you point of buying crier VEST for over 200m if I can’t use it in pvp or pve , I’d rather spend 1,000 $ to get the vanity version than just having another useless armor in my stash. In other words sts would make bank because the big plat buyers would buy these items because how awesome they look not to mention it’s a VANITY therefore there’s a better use for it now and also most players wouldn’t mind spending plat just to get one.

What happened if a lot of people buy these vanities won’t the price of crier and epic heraldic armors go down? No! Why? Because it’s the original and even if it did you guys said your “collectors” and since you guys are collectors wasn’t the point of buying/ collecting these rare armors was to cherish it just like snowman said? Those who get mad if the price does go down(and it won’t) you are no collector you are a hoarder that just buys rare items because you want it’s value to keep rising so you can sell it for 10 times the amount you paid for in other words you are a mercher.

Rereleasing recolored versions of original armors for plat idea.

Let’s say they release brown heraldic in black/dark green version for 5,000 plat and cavalier armor for 1,000 plat in a dark blue /black color for store purchase for 48 hours only , plat buyers would do almost what ever it takes to buy one these because for 1 they are limited time only and 2 they are a better looking version of the originals and 3 they are vanities.but since the originals stay original their price won’t be devalued because they are originals . Just like leaderboard vanities golem and ice spirit recolored versions of them came out but did it devalue the originals? No In fact they went up In price.

Snowman Is here
07-30-2018, 01:55 PM
Once again thank for proving my point no so called “collector” can give me an arguement because you don’t have one to begin with, calling me names because you know I’m right isn’t helping your case”The golden Begger*” how immature being disrespectful just because you disagree on my OPINION. Good day to you sir my fellow arlorian.

I already gave my statement, You keep suggesting the idea of them selling collectables for platinum, increasing the number every reply like it’s impressive how much platinum you’re willing to spend on these collectables; it’s not. I find it hard to respect you considering your multiple misspellings and lack of actual information on how your ideas is beneficial besides only to you.

There’s no win/lose to this argument considering the dev’s already replied to this suggestion before stating it’s not happening, simply explaining to you that your suggestion of putting everything valuable for sale for platinum is delusional.

At the end of the day you’re not putting in any work into affording crier/heraldic like everyone else, pity.

THE GOLDEN KING
07-30-2018, 02:18 PM
I already gave my statement, You keep suggesting the idea of them selling collectables for platinum, increasing the number every reply like it’s impressive how much platinum you’re willing to spend on these collectables; it’s not. I find it hard to respect you considering your multiple misspellings and lack of actual information on how your ideas is beneficial besides only to you.

There’s no win/lose to this argument considering the dev’s already replied to this suggestion before stating it’s not happening, simply explaining to you that your suggestion of putting everything valuable for sale for platinum is delusional.

At the end of the day you’re not putting in any work into affording crier/heraldic like everyone else, pity.

I have just wrote how it’s beneficial for all, but that’s fine if you don’t know how to read I don’t blame you. Spelling errors as in” The Golden Bagger”? Yes I’ve corrected you on that too, you still have no arguement to begin with. Just because a dev said 2 years ago it was too hard to create ALL armors as vanity doesn’t mean they can’t do it, they’ve shown that they could if they wanted too( arcane maul 16/31- drag sword/staff , level 36 bonesaw/ glaive , pavise etc..) my point proven again.”it’s very impressive how much platinum you’re willing to spend on these collectibles “ yes because I want to support this idea in other words I support this game. so I will give money or order for this idea to happen instead of trying to argue with me on an IDEA why not agree to disagree that only you collectors disprove on this idea while the rest of us are +1. Im still Waiting on that arguement btw ;) . Don’t worry I’ll wait

pooball-AL
07-30-2018, 02:31 PM
2 year's ago?? I asked vroom on zojak's stream a couple weeks ago about vanity shards, He said it would be too difficult.

Snowman Is here
07-30-2018, 02:34 PM
I have just wrote how it’s beneficial for all, but that’s fine if you don’t know how to read I don’t blame you. Spelling errors as in” The Golden Bagger”? Yes I’ve corrected you on that too, you still have no arguement to begin with. Just because a dev said 2 years ago it was too hard to create ALL armors as vanity doesn’t mean they can do it, they’ve shown that they could if they wanted too( arcane maul 16/31- drag sword/staff , level 36 bonesaw/ glaive , pavise etc..) my point proven again.”it’s very impressive how much platinum you’re willing to spend on these collectibles “ yes because I want to support this idea in other words I support this game. so I will give money or order for this idea to happen instead of trying to argue with me on an IDEA why not agree to disagree that only you collectors disprove on this idea while the rest of us are +1. Im still Waiting on that arguement btw ;) . Don’t worry I’ll wait

Keep waiting, this is a good example of why you don’t have the things that require effort to get. Keep wasting your time begging for easy things to come then complain about never getting what you want.

THE GOLDEN KING
07-30-2018, 02:38 PM
Keep waiting, this is a good example of why you don’t have the things that require effort to get. Keep wasting your time begging for easy things to come then complain about never getting what you want.

Glad to know you proven me right once again .No collector could give me an argument .good day to you sir. I’m not demanding this either it’s just an idea that a few of us players have had. Again it’s an IDEA my deepest apologies my good sir.

THE GOLDEN KING
07-30-2018, 02:40 PM
2 year's ago?? I asked vroom on zojak's stream a couple weeks ago about vanity shards, He said it would be too difficult.

Give me evidence of such and I will gladly change my mind. Because in the other hand have proof of mine thank you.

pooball-AL
07-30-2018, 02:44 PM
I looked on his twitch and he's tookin the video off. You can simply ask zojak or vroom buddy If you need some closure.

Give me evidence of such and I will gladly change my mind. Because in the other hand have proof of mine thank you.

Snowman Is here
07-30-2018, 02:45 PM
Glad to know you proven me right once again .No collector could give me an argument .good day to you sir. I’m not demanding this either it’s just an idea that a few of us players have had. Again it’s an IDEA my deepest apologies my good sir.

3 individual collectors gave their opinions, you simply repeat yourself over and over. I don’t know what you mean by “you’ve proven me once again”. The only thing that’s been proven in this thread is that some people really love the idea of getting things effortlessly.

THE GOLDEN KING
07-30-2018, 02:46 PM
I look on his twitch and he's tookin the video off. You can simply ask zojak or vroom buddy If you need some closure.

Thank you for that information , how do I get in contact with zojak or vroom? I appreciate it my good man.

thekragle
07-30-2018, 02:50 PM
What about this? Sts creates a vanity vendor or uses the one in Kragg. Each week Sts takes a current armor or helm or weapon that currently drops in game (not rare discontinued items or leaderboard items) and makes it into a vanity which is placed in vanity vendor store. You go to vanity vendor with your vanity shard and trade the shard for desired vanity.

Vanity shards could be in locks or leaderboard rewards or whatever. Only release vanities for current items that are still lootable in game. Let's keep everyone happy and not devalue players hard work or an items collectability.

THE GOLDEN KING
07-30-2018, 02:51 PM
What about this? Sts creates a vanity vendor or uses the one in Kragg. Each week Sts takes a current armor or helm or weapon that currently drops in game (not rare discontinued items or leaderboard items) and makes it into a vanity which is placed in vanity vendor store. You go to vanity vendor with your vanity shard and trade the shard for desired vanity.

Vanity shards could be in locks or leaderboard rewards or whatever. Only release vanities for current items that are still lootable in game. Let's keep everyone happy and not devalue players hard work or an items collectability.

Thank you my good man an even better idea than the 3 I’ve listed.

Rauitri
07-30-2018, 05:37 PM
@The Golden King all we could see is you making long paragraphs all the time, as if more words can explain it better.

Is this case, even how long you type your points, it is still wrong.

1.) Sts already said they're hard, they would rather invest the effort and time in creating more sensical things than your idea. All you say to this is, "they've done this in the past, so might be easy", if you're this Desperate than you're indeed selfish.

THE GOLDEN KING
07-30-2018, 05:48 PM
@The Golden King all we could see is you making long paragraphs all the time, as if more words can explain it better.

Is this case, even how long you type your points, it is still wrong.

1.) Sts already said they're hard, they would rather invest the effort and time in creating more sensical things than your idea. All you say to this is, "they've done this in the past, so might be easy", if you're this Desperate than you're indeed selfish.

I’d rather hear it from someone like them . It’s not hard smh, why do you think they created all these vanity weapons (pavise, glaive/bonesaw level 36 ,arcane weapons etc even the mythic armor level 36 is a vanity)open your eyes if they can turn a REAL weapon and a REAL armor into a vanity what makes you think “oh hey they can’t turn old armors into a vanity because it’s hard” if it’s so hard then why do we have these? You guys keep saying I’m repeating myself and I am , because you guys want me to :)I’m not desperate at all ,in fact it’s just an IDEA not sure why people are arguing with me XD they didn’t even say they were going to do this. To be fair only the “collectors” disagree with me . The rest of the arlorians are all +1 to this.

badgirlchlo
07-30-2018, 06:18 PM

Collectors don't ONLY like items like crier due to their looks but also having something that looks special and different, that does not make them money hungry or a hoarder it just ruins them being able to wear something special

Warriorknown
07-30-2018, 07:01 PM
So I’m confused,Golden king do you want recolors of the original pieces or do you want to bring the originals back as Vanities?

THE GOLDEN KING
07-30-2018, 07:07 PM
So I’m confused,Golden king do you want recolors of the original pieces or do you want to bring the originals back as Vanities?

Why not both?

Warriorknown
07-30-2018, 07:13 PM
What are you even arguing??

Warriorknown
07-30-2018, 07:17 PM
Sigh why do I even get into this mess...never mind.

THE GOLDEN KING
07-30-2018, 07:18 PM
What are you even arguing??

Thats the thing warrior, I’m not even arguing . I’m just asking other people’s opinion on the subject “should armors be able to convert into a vanity” and some people keep being negative about this so they give me claims and I just end up throughing back facts at them. What it your opinion on this , don’t worry all opinions are welcome.

Warriorknown
07-30-2018, 07:38 PM
“Should armors be converted to vanities”
My opinion:yes
1.Owners of collectibles should have the OPTION to make armors into vanities(how to obtain vanity shard idk).This is an OPTION and owners of their respective gears should choose whether they want to convert them or leave them as they are.

Warriorknown
07-30-2018, 07:42 PM
A point I forgot to bring up:
This does not mean STS should re-release a new pool of armors in any way,the current number of collectibles should stay the same and the vanity OPTION is a choice to the current in game owners.

THE GOLDEN KING
07-30-2018, 07:46 PM
“Should armors be converted to vanities”
My opinion:yes
1.Owners of collectibles should have the OPTION to make armors into vanities(how to obtain vanity shard idk).This is an OPTION and owners of their respective gears should choose whether they want to convert them or leave them as they are.

See these are the types of responces Im looking for, nice respectful comments/ opinions most of these so called collectors don’t know how to leave a respectful opinion like this. Thank you for your feed back I too agree with this. The collector should have the choice weather he/she wants to turn their precious armor(s) into a vanity. Good show my good man good show indeed.

Warriorknown
07-30-2018, 07:52 PM
See these are the types of responces Im looking for, nice respectful comments/ opinions most of these so called collectors don’t know how to leave a respectful opinion like this. Thank you for your feed back I too agree with this. The collector should have the choice weather he/she wants to turn their precious armor(s) into a vanity. Good show my good man good show indeed.

Thanks,what do you think of my second post?

THE GOLDEN KING
07-30-2018, 08:03 PM
This does not mean STS should re-release a new pool of armors in any way,the current number of collectibles should stay the same and the vanity OPTION is a choice to the current in game owners.

When u said sts should not rerelease a new pool of armors , do you mean as in recolored versions of old armors but as in ARMORSand not vanity for plat?

Warriorknown
07-30-2018, 08:20 PM
When u said sts should not rerelease a new pool of armors , do you mean as in recolored versions of old armors but as in ARMORSand not vanity for plat?

I mean STS should not re-release any of the old armors or recolored versions of old armors.The vanity version again is an option for the current pool of armors.No re-release on the numbers of either armor versions or vanity versions.(Only an opinion)

THE GOLDEN KING
07-30-2018, 08:23 PM
I mean STS should not re-release any of the old armors or recolored versions of old armors.The vanity version again is an option for the current pool of armors.No re-release on the numbers of either armor versions or vanity versions.(Only an opinion)

Understandable, but sts did rerelease recolored of black steel commando and cavalier armor. What makes you think they’ll stop there? Maybe forerunner is next.

Warriorknown
07-30-2018, 08:45 PM
re-releasing vanity versions of armors(what I mean):if STS would bring back old gears in their vanity versions,they shouldn’t look the same as the armors because they only increase the number of the armors,which changes their price.If STS do release old gears(I hope they won’t)I would at least want them recolored and not the same.The best thing to do is keep the same pool of armors and hopefully no new ‘old’ gears return.

Warriorknown
07-30-2018, 08:48 PM
I don’t want to over complicate everything,I have said my opinions.Thanks for hearing them:)

thekragle
07-30-2018, 08:48 PM
Understandable, but sts did rerelease recolored of black steel commando and cavalier armor. What makes you think they’ll stop there? Maybe forerunner is next.

Honestly, most players would just be happy if currently dropping and available armors and weapons could slowly be introduced as vanities into the game by "conversion only" (which preserves the rarity of discontinued items or leaderboard items). Recolored vanities does, to a degree, devalue existing vanites of the same type even if a different color so I wouldn't want to see recolored vanities myself. If sts could just start by adding the option of "existing items" as options for converting to vanities that would be cool and not hurt any players items value.

THE GOLDEN KING
07-30-2018, 08:50 PM
re-releasing vanity versions of armors(what I mean):if STS would bring back old gears in their vanity versions,they shouldn’t look the same as the armors because they only increase the number of the armors,which changes their price.If STS do release old gears(I hope they won’t)I would at least want them recolored and not the same.The best thing to do is keep the same pool of armors and hopefully no new ‘old’ gears return.

Makes sense . I was up for that too of making old armors come back but as recolored versions also since it won’t have an impact on the originals.

thekragle
07-30-2018, 09:18 PM
Makes sense . I was up for that too of making old armors come back but as recolored versions also since it won’t have an impact on the originals.

Golden, unfortunately recolored vanities do devalue original vanities quite a bit. The originals are still better and have a lot of value but some players settle for recolors which lowers demand for the originals. That is why Sts trys to refrain from rereleasing and recoloring the ultra rare vanities despite the fact they could make a huge amount of money off doing it. They are respecting the players.

THE GOLDEN KING
07-30-2018, 09:22 PM
Golden, unfortunately recolored vanities do devalue original vanities quite a bit. The originals are still better and have a lot of value but some players settle for recolors which lowers demand for the originals. That is why Sts trys to refrain from rereleasing and recoloring the ultra rare vanities despite the fact they could make a huge amount of money off doing it. They are respecting the players.

But they already made recolors of golem and ice spirit and it didn’t make the originals drop in value in fact they went up in price by tens of millions sir even the recolored versions are going up in price too. By a few grand or so.

THE GOLDEN KING
07-30-2018, 09:48 PM
I don’t want to over complicate everything,I have said my opinions.Thanks for hearing them:)

It is my pleasure fellow collector , you know how to properly leave respectful opinions. Thank you for taking the time to write back. Good day to you my fellow arlorian.

badgirlchlo
07-30-2018, 10:37 PM

Although the price doesn't drop on these items some of the demand does as said above some people just settle for the recolored version, also i agree with people being able to turn armors into vanity but not to add more armors like crier into the game for plat

thekragle
07-30-2018, 10:41 PM
Although the price doesn't drop on these items some of the demand does as said above some people just settle for the recolored version, also i agree with people being able to turn armors into vanity but not to add more armors like crier into the game for plat

Yes, this is all true. I agree 100%

THE GOLDEN KING
07-30-2018, 10:42 PM

I too agree on this

Rauitri
07-31-2018, 04:56 AM
I too agree on thisYou agreed to badgirlchloe? That "I agree with people being able to turn armors into vanity but not to add more armors like crier into the game for plat", and you said "I agree".

In this case, thread should be CLOSED as the author of it already agreed that armors can be turned into vanities, but not add more armors like crier for plat.

If you're still against my post, even though we have proof that you agreed, then that will just make you look dumb or crazy.

Please, dont make an excuse that you dont "agree" suddenly. And thats true, we, other players should stop arguing with this dude, as he will just find an excuse over ours.

Ty! Btw I've read all 165+ comments, and the majority of decision is a Vanity shard, and not release them for plat or recolors and add more armors etcetera. (read everything if you disagree).

If you still want recolors or plat idea and most dont, then you're on your own buddy, as STS would rather choose something that will favour more people happy.

flexible
07-31-2018, 07:57 AM
Honestly since owners of those collectibles came here and said they bought those items for "pride" and "history" of them and not to hoard and sell it for few times of amount they paid and they agreed to make them into vanities its safe to say making them into vanities would only skyrocket price and benefit those few people but as they said its "historical item" let's not ruin it and change into silly vanity that would increase price by a lot and suddenly they would be on sale for ridiculous prices nobody would cherish history they would be on sale in no time.

THE GOLDEN KING
07-31-2018, 09:56 AM
You agreed to badgirlchloe? That "I agree with people being able to turn armors into vanity but not to add more armors like crier into the game for plat", and you said "I agree".

In this case, thread should be CLOSED as the author of it already agreed that armors can be turned into vanities, but not add more armors like crier for plat.

If you're still against my post, even though we have proof that you agreed, then that will just make you look dumb or crazy.

Please, dont make an excuse that you dont "agree" suddenly. And thats true, we, other players should stop arguing with this dude, as he will just find an excuse over ours.

Ty! Btw I've read all 165+ comments, and the majority of decision is a Vanity shard, and not release them for plat or recolors and add more armors etcetera. (read everything if you disagree).

If you still want recolors or plat idea and most dont, then you're on your own buddy, as STS would rather choose something that will favour more people happy.

Vanity shard was “my” first idea. So yes I do agree with “my” own idea. In fact I’m up for all 3 ideas of buying old collectible armors for plat or buying recolored versions for plat. Not sure what the problem is to agree on one of “my” first ideas XD. If you would have read I’ve agreed to all 3 of these ideas (ARMOR POLL, VANITY SHARD, RECOLORED PURCHASABLE VANITY FOR PLAT) Please read before you start posting blindly thanks.

THE GOLDEN KING
07-31-2018, 10:02 AM
Honestly since owners of those collectibles came here and said they bought those items for "pride" and "history" of them and not to hoard and sell it for few times of amount they paid and they agreed to make them into vanities its safe to say making them into vanities would only skyrocket price and benefit those few people but as they said its "historical item" let's not ruin it and change into silly vanity that would increase price by a lot and suddenly they would be on sale for ridiculous prices nobody would cherish history they would be on sale in no time.

I would be one of these people that would change there epic heraldic into a vanity. Not to sell it , Why? Because this an armor that I’ve always wanted since 2016. Now that I finally got it , why would I get rid of it just like that? Just because someone offered a good amount of gold for it doesn’t mean I’ll just give it away but I do agree with you that the price would Sky rocket since there would only be “one” turned into a vanity.

Rauitri
07-31-2018, 10:43 AM
Vanity shard was “my” first idea. So yes I do agree with “my” own idea. In fact I’m up for all 3 ideas of buying old collectible armors for plat or buying recolored versions for plat. Not sure what the problem is to agree on one of “my” first ideas XD. If you would have read I’ve agreed to all 3 of these ideas (ARMOR POLL, VANITY SHARD, RECOLORED PURCHASABLE VANITY FOR PLAT) Please read before you start posting blindly thanks.

Yeah sure like I said, you find excusses against ours. Its your idea, sure you'll agree to yours. As I said, read every comment and you'll see just like 3 or 4 people liked yours? Specifically recolored, plat vanities. And about 20+ that dont.

In the end, sure you like your idea, we dont as we pointed out why. You kept saying "Poll", and yet no poll, stop talking and take action of your "Poll" idea, so we can finally vote that we dont like your idea, thus shuting this thread down as no point continuing.

Vanity shard isn't your idea, you keep on acting as if you did. People have thought of it since 2013 and surely it wasn't you.
If you already knew this, why bring it again? As if more of this threads will increase the chances of them really adding them (unless you start to annoy them).

Its been roughly 5 years since this idea was thought of, you know that STS wouldn't grant it, why? If they did, then it would already been out. But since more players dont like it, they really wouldn't, even if it will benefit them, it doesn't work that way.

Make your poll, stop replying to comments as if you would convince them. You waste replying to comments wherein at the end you could've already been done with your poll, and we could've easily shut this down in the first place.

If you like your idea so much, go find a game that will grant every request you have. Or make your own game that you can have what you like sigh.

THE GOLDEN KING
07-31-2018, 10:59 AM
Yeah sure like I said, you find excusses against ours. Its your idea, sure you'll agree to yours. As I said, read every comment and you'll see just like 3 or 4 people liked yours? Specifically recolored, plat vanities. And about 20+ that dont.

In the end, sure you like your idea, we dont as we pointed out why. You kept saying "Poll", and yet no poll, stop talking and take action of your "Poll" idea, so we can finally vote that we dont like your idea, thus shuting this thread down as no point continuing.

Vanity shard isn't your idea, you keep on acting as if you did. People have thought of it since 2013 and surely it wasn't you.
If you already knew this, why bring it again? As if more of this threads will increase the chances of them really adding them (unless you start to annoy them).

Its been roughly 5 years since this idea was thought of, you know that STS wouldn't grant it, why? If they did, then it would already been out. But since more players dont like it, they really wouldn't, even if it will benefit them, it doesn't work that way.

Make your poll, stop replying to comments as if you would convince them. You waste replying to comments wherein at the end you could've already been done with your poll, and we could've easily shut this down in the first place.

If you like your idea so much, go find a game that will grant every request you have. Or make your own game that you can have what you like sigh.

Oh I’m sorry for not making myself clear, what are you even arguing about? There’s a reason I said “my” and not my . Notice the quotation marks if you ever been to school you would know what means. Secondly there wasn’t “24” people there was only 10 and 2 of them didn’t even agree with me nor the others that were saying it was a waste of time. While 5 of us were up for it and 3(collectors) weren’t in other words the collectors didn’t really like that idea . I didn’t try to convince them ,all I did was state facts that there precious armors wouldn’t be devalued if the ARMOR POLL were to be a thing which it’s not smh. I’m sorry if you wanted this thread shut down maybe when you make your own thread if someone disagrees with you , you could shut it down since you don’t know how back up your own thread with facts( I though it out before posting this thread :) )As your last sentence states “if you like your idea so much, go find a game that will grant every request you have” the key word in your sentence is idea , why? Well this thread is just an IDEA XD. Incase you’ve havnt figured it out by now. I’m not demanding this, I’m simply saying it would be a fun addition to the game. Oh and btw I have wrote how it would benefit them in every way , even benefit the player “please read before posting anything blindly, thanks”.

Rauitri
07-31-2018, 11:14 AM
Lazy to read as I asumme its just an excuse against ours. Make your poll and release it. Your facts that you've told us will be useless, if people dont like it.

Do you want us to make a poll? About if the king should make a poll about his idea or not? Yeah if you state facts, then go make a poll to back up your claim that you do them. Otherwise its a false.

Benefit "us" you mean the 0.1% - 1%? Yea you state "facts" huh?

THE GOLDEN KING
07-31-2018, 11:51 AM
Lazy to read as I asumme its just an excuse against ours. Make your poll and release it. Your facts that you've told us will be useless, if people dont like it.

Do you want us to make a poll? About if the king should make a poll about his idea or not? Yeah if you state facts, then go make a poll to back up your claim that you do them. Otherwise its a false.

Benefit "us" you mean the 0.1% - 1%? Yea you state "facts" huh?

I’m sorry but you must be a child since you’ve just said “lazy to read as I assume it’s just another excuse against ours” ours as in what? “Lazy to read as I assume” what do you mean by that? Are you saying your lazy? If that’s the case then you’re correct. Your sentence does not even make sense, please fix it since you’re trying to use big words to sound smart .”Yeah if you state facts” thank you for that because I did state facts again “please read before posting anything blindly”. I’m not backing up any CLAIM because I don’t have a claim. This thread is not a claim once again it’s an IDEA. Why would you make a POLL about me having a POLL? I mean you could but it won’t change anything , why? Because I’m not demanding this idea , I just though it would be a good addition to the game in other words ,ITS NOT HAPPENING XD.

“Yeah if you state facts, then go make a poll to back up your claim that you do them. Otherwise it’s false”. What? What’s false? I did state facts, I’ve stated that if vanity recolored versions of collectibles were available for store purchase it wouldn’t affect the price of the originals in any way, why? Easy look at the Steel heraldic vanity its worth about 40,000 for a set and yet the Epic Heraldic Armor is worth 400 times that amount(EVIDENCE TO BACK UP MY FACTS) 16,000,000 Gold Incase you don’t know how to multiply.

Im sorry but In what way is the 0.1-1% of the game only rich players? Now that’s an argument I like , let me debunk that for you. Over 35% of the players of AL buy plat. Your probably one of the 65% that complain that “why don’t rich people give us gold, greedy rich noobs” that’s not the case .I’m sorry to say but nothing in the real world is free, you tell me why would you just give away your hard earned money just to give it to someone who doesn’t even try to earn it. You work hard to get what you have , just to give it away to someone who despises you? I don’t think so.

Rauitri
07-31-2018, 12:13 PM
I’m sorry but you must be a child since you’ve just said “lazy to read as I assume it’s just another excuse against ours” ours as in what? “Lazy to read as I assume” what do you mean by that? Are you saying your lazy? If that’s the case then you’re correct. Your sentence does not even make sense, please fix it since you’re trying to use big words to sound smart .”Yeah if you state facts” thank you for that because I did state facts again “please read before posting anything blindly”. I’m not backing up any CLAIM because I don’t have a claim. This thread is not a claim once again it’s an IDEA. Why would you make a POLL about me having a POLL? I mean you could but it won’t change anything , why? Because I’m not demanding this idea , I just though it would be a good addition to the game in other words ,ITS NOT HAPPENING XD.

“Yeah if you state facts, then go make a poll to back up your claim that you do them. Otherwise it’s false”. What? What’s false? I did state facts, I’ve stated that if vanity recolored versions of collectibles were available for store purchase it wouldn’t affect the price of the originals in any way, why? Easy look at the Steel heraldic vanity its worth about 40,000 for a set and yet the Epic Heraldic Armor is worth 400 times that amount(EVIDENCE TO BACK UP MY FACTS) 16,000,000 Gold Incase you don’t know how to multiply.

Im sorry but In what way is the 0.1-1% of the game only rich players? Now that’s an argument I like , let me debunk that for you. Over 35% of the players of AL buy plat. Your probably one of the 65% that complain that “why don’t rich people give us gold, greedy rich noobs” that’s not the case .I’m sorry to say but nothing in the real world is free, you tell me why would you just give away your hard earned money just to give it to someone who doesn’t even try to earn it. You work hard to get what you have , just to give it away to someone who despises you? I don’t think so.

Tbh, those words are understandable by younger ones. If u cant understand, then maybe you're the child that cant process such basic sentences?

And "35%", bro you're assuming, do you have the statistics? That isn't a fact w/o factual information. You can't just say there is 35% just because thats how you think it is. The 1% I am saying is a methapor that has always been used, to represent the plat users, im sure its more accurate then your 35% though.

And please stop, make a poll already. So we can finally see who agrees/disagrees with you. W/o it, this will be a never ending loop of your reasons wanting it, and why it should, benefits etc.. etc..

THE GOLDEN KING
07-31-2018, 12:37 PM
Tbh, those words are understandable by younger ones. If u cant understand, then maybe you're the child that cant process such basic sentences?

And "35%", bro you're assuming, do you have the statistics? That isn't a fact w/o factual information. You can't just say there is 35% just because thats how you think it is. The 1% I am saying is a methapor that has always been used, to represent the plat users, im sure its more accurate then your 35% though.

And please stop, make a poll already. So we can finally see who agrees/disagrees with you. W/o it, this will be a never ending loop of your reasons wanting it, and why it should, benefits etc.. etc..

Yes only YOU can understand what you’ve said since your a child. I don’t need statistics, look around you almost everyone has a heroic pet, magma pet, Nekro , ARCANE PETS tainted set, endless set , leaderboard vanities , 10m vanity is now common , what more proof do you need about 35% AND more buying platinum to get “rich” that alone should be proof enough. That 1% is invalid since it’s not true. It’s way off from being true. Maybe make your own thread about doing POLLS, even if I made a POLL it wouldn’t matter because it’s just the players opinions the Spacetime Gods themselves have to approve of it first smh ,also I already have a “POLL” 5 agree and like the idea ,3 of them disagreed with “my” idea and 2 said it was a waste of time. I don’t know where you got your “24” people from but YOUR statistics are wrong. Do you not think it through before posting blindly? Again I’m not demanding sts to do this , it’s just an idea that would be a great addition to the game. Please stop using big words to sound smart because you don’t start a sentence with “and” XD. Thanks

Lil sez
07-31-2018, 04:13 PM

Not tryna start anything but what exactly is a "methapor" thnx xD

badgirlchlo
07-31-2018, 05:18 PM
In case you didn't know you dont need plat to get a nekro/tainted etc ever heard of farming? Just because 35% of expedition camp has spent money doesnt mean the whole game has this game has MILLIONS of downloads

Rauitri
07-31-2018, 05:28 PM
Yes only YOU can understand what you’ve said since your a child. I don’t need statistics, look around you almost everyone has a heroic pet, magma pet, Nekro , ARCANE PETS tainted set, endless set , leaderboard vanities , 10m vanity is now common , what more proof do you need about 35% AND more buying platinum to get “rich” that alone should be proof enough. That 1% is invalid since it’s not true. It’s way off from being true. Maybe make your own thread about doing POLLS, even if I made a POLL it wouldn’t matter because it’s just the players opinions the Spacetime Gods themselves have to approve of it first smh ,also I already have a “POLL” 5 agree and like the idea ,3 of them disagreed with “my” idea and 2 said it was a waste of time. I don’t know where you got your “24” people from but YOUR statistics are wrong. Do you not think it through before posting blindly? Again I’m not demanding sts to do this , it’s just an idea that would be a great addition to the game. Please stop using big words to sound smart because you don’t start a sentence with “and” XD. Thanks

I'll stop arguing about the percentages, if you want the most accurate then you can ask STS for it. You dont need plat to be rich, unless you're lazy playing or busy.

You need statistics. Things you've said is invalid too, you're being racist, what makes you think having heroic/plat eggs, end taint set? Bro theres this thing called farming with goldloot, most got rich with it and not platinum, go make a survey about that if you're that delusional. Proof of this is the rapid inflation, many threads have complained about this being unhealthy, and goldloot being too much due to farmers. You can earn 100m in 3 months of farming, that itself can buy lb vanities.

A poll matters, STS needs our opinions about a specific idea wherein if that idea are being hated by most people, then of course they wouldn't implement it. Why can't you understand that?

Your poll isn't even a poll, inacurate. There are many players ingame that haven't seen this, they too need to be asked. If you cant provide that, then chances of you proving to STS that its good is slim.

As I said they've said no in other threads years ago, making same threads wouldn't increase the chances, you know that well. You know that Devs ignore threads that isn't worth their time. Usually they can respond just within hours if its a really good idea or informative post.

You seeing them not replying, means that they've ignored it, its been days already, and this post has alot of reactions, and yet no response.

THE GOLDEN KING
07-31-2018, 06:24 PM
I'll stop arguing about the percentages, if you want the most accurate then you can ask STS for it. You dont need plat to be rich, unless you're lazy playing or busy.

You need statistics. Things you've said is invalid too, you're being racist, what makes you think having heroic/plat eggs, end taint set? Bro theres this thing called farming with goldloot, most got rich with it and not platinum, go make a survey about that if you're that delusional. Proof of this is the rapid inflation, many threads have complained about this being unhealthy, and goldloot being too much due to farmers. You can earn 100m in 3 months of farming, that itself can buy lb vanities.

A poll matters, STS needs our opinions about a specific idea wherein if that idea are being hated by most people, then of course they wouldn't implement it. Why can't you understand that?

Your poll isn't even a poll, inacurate. There are many players ingame that haven't seen this, they too need to be asked. If you cant provide that, then chances of you proving to STS that its good is slim.

As I said they've said no in other threads years ago, making same threads wouldn't increase the chances, you know that well. You know that Devs ignore threads that isn't worth their time. Usually they can respond just within hours if its a really good idea or informative post.

You seeing them not replying, means that they've ignored it, its been days already, and this post has alot of reactions, and yet no response.

In what way am I being racist? I’m sorry but I’m ending this conversation.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180731/fee47ed36ca4b05260f02eac89af6105.png
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180731/5f69c185bdbaa73cca5592a2a884957c.png
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180731/8011b9f3a791f51c4a45f855a7ef50f4.png
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180731/bb4f8307aeb7c9f39e4449e244788026.png
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180731/52247a32a9c1d307c2bc5df5c43e6563.png
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180731/6fab25db8b52086edbbb79a71005a85b.png here is my evidence. Show me your evidence on how only 1% are rich players because it seems to me my 35% is more accurate than your 1%.

Before you say “the only rich one there is you” just ignore me pretend I’m not in the picture and look at everyone else

THE GOLDEN KING
07-31-2018, 06:31 PM
In case you didn't know you dont need plat to get a nekro/tainted etc ever heard of farming? Just because 35% of expedition camp has spent money doesnt mean the whole game has this game has MILLIONS of downloads

Don’t even get me started on that 10 million downloads ma lady :)

badgirlchlo
07-31-2018, 06:38 PM
1: post all of those peoples igns on forums without permission is against terms of service
2: how do you know those players bought plat and Didnt farm, im not saying that 1% of players have bought players nor am i saying that 35% of people have bought plat ONLY STS KNOWS
3:I do not think that he LITERALLY meant 1% saying 1% is usually a way of saying not that many people doesn't necessarily mean 1%

THE GOLDEN KING
07-31-2018, 06:53 PM
1: post all of those peoples igns on forums without permission is against terms of service
2: how do you know those players bought plat and Didnt farm, im not saying that 1% of players have bought players nor am i saying that 35% of people have bought plat ONLY STS KNOWS
3:I do not think that he LITERALLY meant 1% saying 1% is usually a way of saying not that many people doesn't necessarily mean 1%

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180731/694cd2b97fc61750ab3ab785e2de5096.png
I’m sorry but I didn’t break any In game rules nor forum rules but you did :)

THE GOLDEN KING
07-31-2018, 06:57 PM

Here’s your quote on calling a fellow forum user a troll :) that’s against forum rules

badgirlchlo
07-31-2018, 06:58 PM
Vroom has said many times in the past to blur out igns etc, also thanks for showing me that, didnt know though the condescending tone wasn't necessary and you completely ignored everything else i said due to your own ignorance towards opinions against yours

Snowman Is here
07-31-2018, 07:03 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180731/694cd2b97fc61750ab3ab785e2de5096.png
I’m sorry but I didn’t break any In game rules nor forum rules but you did :)

Half of your posts can be considered “trolling” considering you address all your posts as arguments then switching to opinions, while also disagreeing and agreeing with the same statements; what are you still posting for at this point ?

Snowman Is here
07-31-2018, 07:07 PM
Can someone close this thread before this guy continues literally arguing with every reply. Useless

pooball-AL
07-31-2018, 07:07 PM
Ma lady https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180801/1674edb8f6d9184a0e1ddfd6df14e363.jpg

THE GOLDEN KING
07-31-2018, 07:09 PM
Half of your posts can be considered “trolling” considering you address all your posts as arguments then switching to opinions, while also disagreeing and agreeing with the same statements; what are you still posting for at this point ?
What are you posting for at this point? I’m sorry but in what way are my posts considered trolling? The forum rules for that category are right Infront of you to read. Btw
I’m not arguing , im simply stating facts :)

THE GOLDEN KING
07-31-2018, 07:13 PM
Vroom has said many times in the past to blur out igns etc, also thanks for showing me that, didnt know though the condescending tone wasn't necessary and you completely ignored everything else i said due to your own ignorance towards opinions against yours

Yes but there was a difference between mine and yours. I had evidence and facts to back me up while the rest got mad and upset calling me names and just plain out getting angry which is also against forum rules. ;) I can post pictures of all rules in forum if you’d like. I know when to stop but looks like the rest of you don’t sorry if you guys don’t like it when someone pulls out facts that you want to ignore . Now have a nice day .

Snowman Is here
07-31-2018, 07:16 PM

“I don’t need statistics” - The Golden King

THE GOLDEN KING
07-31-2018, 07:17 PM
Ma lady https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180801/1674edb8f6d9184a0e1ddfd6df14e363.jpg

Nice hat looks nice.

THE GOLDEN KING
07-31-2018, 07:21 PM
“I don’t need statistics” - The Golden King

Your right I don’t statistics ,I just posted pictures (evidence) to prove my point.
-Thegoldking

Snowman Is here
07-31-2018, 07:29 PM
Your right I don’t statistics ,I just posted pictures (evidence) to prove my point.
-Thegoldking

The “evidence” you provided isn’t evidence at all sorry, the evidence that can prove a fact is statistical evidence, you used false statistics and now try to back it up with screenshots from towns ? Am I talking with a child ? If I show screenshots with towns full of lb vanity is that good enough evidence for you that 95% of the game own lb vanity? Lol

THE GOLDEN KING
07-31-2018, 07:29 PM
I’m sorry but this thread is now closed. You may keep posting but I shall no longer be addressing this thread.

This was simply an idea that would be a fun addition to the game but some of you managed to make it into something horrific which I take full responsibility since this is my thread.smh You give me opinions so I give you facts , you tell me claims so I give you evidence and you guys still tend to ignore even if it’s rigjt infront of you. Good day my fellow arlorians . I wish you all the best of days.

THE GOLDEN KING
07-31-2018, 07:40 PM
The “evidence” you provided isn’t evidence at all sorry, the evidence that can prove a fact is statistical evidence, you used false statistics and now try to back it up with screenshots from towns ? Am I talking with a child ? If I show screenshots with towns full of lb vanity is that good enough evidence for you that 95% of the game own lb vanity? Lol
I posted pictures of random towns to show that my 35% is more accurate than that of 1%, What I was trying to prove was that in the screenshots you see most players there had gear that costed them a good amount of gold in other words they bough plat how do I know this? Because when you start off the game you have nothing, if you want something you buy play to get it, thanks. Keep posting if you’d like but the thread is closed. Have a nice day.

Snowman Is here
07-31-2018, 07:44 PM
Finally. Thanks for all your opinions and statistically false facts, good day “ma’lady”

PostNoob
07-31-2018, 10:41 PM
I posted pictures of random towns to show that my 35% is more accurate than that of 1%, What I was trying to prove was that in the screenshots you see most players there had gear that costed them a good amount of gold in other words they bough plat how do I know this? Because when you start off the game you have nothing, if you want something you buy play to get it, thanks. Keep posting if you’d like but the thread is closed. Have a nice day.

I have the tainted dag set and i haven't bought platinum in a VERY long time, which in the end i spent away stupidly. When i started saving for the set i had roughly 200k gold to start, which all started from gy runs and such( a few lucky gl awakens early on helped alot) What made this achievable for me was gold loot(look it up, its pretty profitable)I farmed every single day, for hours sometimes, to increase my gold loot% and earned 90% of that set(last 10% came from a giveaway but regardless i would have gotten my set. It just would have took a bit longer).

So to say that to be "rich"( apparently im rich now lol) you need to buy plat isnt very objective. There are a few other means to earn gold sir.

Along the way i have wasted alot of gold aswell lol, which came from gold loot and not platinum.

badgirlchlo
07-31-2018, 10:59 PM
Making assumptions is not showing evidence or providing facts😬

THE GOLDEN KING
07-31-2018, 11:13 PM
Oh boy..XD nah.

PostNoob
07-31-2018, 11:49 PM

Reread what you say here, think about both sides of the field.

Hopefuly you have a more concise day.

THE GOLDEN KING
07-31-2018, 11:57 PM
Reread what you say here, think about both sides of the field. Then do what you said you were going to do, thanks.

Hopefuly you have a more concise day.

I have :) . You’ve still proven my point btw just because you haven’t bough plat in a “VERY long time” doesn’t mean you didn’t, because you have XD or else you wouldn’t be able to have gotten that 200,000 gold, which then allowed you be able to afford gold loot weapons :D. Thanks again, have a great day.

PostNoob
08-01-2018, 12:26 AM
I have :) . You’ve still proven my point btw just because you haven’t bough plat in a “VERY long time” doesn’t mean you didn’t, because you have XD or else you wouldn’t be able to have gotten that 200,000 gold, which then allowed you be able to afford gold loot weapons :D. Thanks again, have a great day.

Ive went from ABSOLUTELY broke( to the point of selling anything of value ive had been wearing, like back to the 10-50k loots that were not even viable at end game atm) to gamble on awakenings or other chest. Literally to the point that i couldnt feed my pet and had to make a mage because pots were to expensive.
That was AFTER the 20$ in plat i bought(over a year ago, closer to two). I stop being stupid, started playing smart, and havent looked back. The gold i had came from many many many graveyard runs(got a balance scale drop there too when they were close to 1m :) ), slowly farming the harder elites when it was viable and saving my gold. of which i spent some of my earnings trying an awakening here or there( lost more than i gained). I started slowly stacking up my gold loot, continuing to run graveyard(couldnt do esg or maus as my gear was terrible), farming elite kraken amd such. Im sure i did hundreds and hundreds of runs there without 1% of gold loot. I had to wait till everyone else got the new set and such so i could afford their hand me downs.

To be so hung up on that platinum is the only way to earn good amounts of gold is very ignorant if i must say. You cannot say what I did or didn't do, do you understand that sir?

Fyi: the 200k that i started off with wasn't enough to buy a gold loot weapon sir, as that was the only item to have it back then. Itold you i got lucky and rolled a 100gl weapon which got me my start. None of my items i have today can be said to have come from any source other than my hard work.

Ive went from 0 to 100 literally a dozen(prob more) times over the past years( i used to have a gambling problem lol). This has been my journey, not yours. For you to say anything otherwise isnt very mature.

Have a more objective day sir.

Rauitri
08-01-2018, 04:22 AM
You've said you have closed this thread, and yet you still reply to our comments.

How would this thread end, if you keep replying with senseless and over said statements and sentences? This will only be a loop.

Sure, we know that this is your thread, and you can reply to anyone. But you saying this is "closed" and yet still the same guy argueing with everyone else. Seems like a joke.

ssbake
08-01-2018, 07:08 AM
Im sorry but I beg your pardon? “You’re not worthy of collector title” (a person who collects things of a specified type, professionally or as a hobby) I just gave you the definition of collector Incase you didn’t know what it means to be one. Give me a good use of collectibles besides wearing them In town, don’t worry my good man I’ll wait. The game is rising with these so called “rich players” I wouldn’t mind buying an old lb vanity or a rare armor like heraldic as a VANITY for plat in fact some would even agree with me, I’m sorry if you disagree with an idea wear STS can make some profit from . Don’t worry IF the Spacetime gods themselves release these armors as vanity you’ll figure it out it’s not so bad In fact you’ll enjoy it too. Btw I’m not demanding this idea it’s just one of the few that some people have had, “my” idea was on the so called “Vanity Shard” my good sir. My deepest apologies but I’m not taking no so called “Salt” from someone who doesn’t even play anymore. Good day to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalki mean , whats the point of vanities? just to look cool? isnt that exactly what collectables are bought for? to look cool?

And fyi collectors are people who knows and appreciates the value of collectables.
and do you know what would happen when they re release as vanities?
the lvl rarity and its value will drop drastically, the og people who preserved them for years to pass on to new generation would be done dirty.

And theres a reason for me quitting , the constant recolored stuff being released is boring and the repetitive events with nothing new whatsoever , collectables where the only things clinging me to the game.

Edit- and as for the hoarding part , lb vanities the the most hoarded items in the game , a certain someone (friend of mine) owns 20+ red balloon banner

and another guy owns like 10 lep banners..

THE GOLDEN KING
08-01-2018, 07:54 AM
You've said you have closed this thread, and yet you still reply to our comments.

How would this thread end, if you keep replying with senseless and over said statements and sentences? This will only be a loop.

Sure, we know that this is your thread, and you can reply to anyone. But you saying this is "closed" and yet still the same guy argueing with everyone else. Seems like a joke.

You don’t have an argument, and been proven wrong multiple times, this conversation is over. I’m still wondering how I’m racist too btw, talk about attention seeker.

Rauitri
08-01-2018, 10:17 AM
You don’t have an argument, and been proven wrong multiple times, this conversation is over. I’m still wondering how I’m racist too btw, talk about attention seeker.

Racist by saying people with those items you've stated above are rich cause of plat, you even showed the screenshots. Which is very poor of showing your "35%".

And more like everyone is proving you wrong, "I dont need statistics" then why say there is roughly "35%". Percentages is considered statistics.

You can't say a thread is closed when the author him/herself is just ignoring it, as if it is still open. Otherwise, people would keep commenting, and you making excusses against theirs, and cycle just goes on.

"Attention seeker" more like post that corrects you with factual information or a more accurate answer. And not just showing "screenshots". I can easily go in a town and only spot poor people, so does that mean there is 0% people using plat? Because by your logic, it seemed like you based them of people you can only see in towns, which makes us think you're a child.

Ask others, they would think that showing screenshots to based a "35% estimation" is just childish. As I said, the 1% is just a methapor, it means that still the majority of people in Al isn't using plat to get rich, but majority or more like equal of players are now getting rich by farming.

I've got some Lb vanities and some friends too, vanities that cost 100m+, so does it mean I'm using plat? No. So thats how I explain that you're racist or somehow delusional, you haven't even bother to ask the people in your screenshots if they used plat to get rich, and yet still "Assumed" they are. If you did, show the screenshots of those.

"Conversation over" you've said that numerous times and yet you cant accept it, and still reply otherwise. So who is the attention seeker here.?

THE GOLDEN KING
08-01-2018, 10:47 AM
Racist by saying people with those items you've stated above are rich cause of plat, you even showed the screenshots. Which is very poor of showing your "35%".

And more like everyone is proving you wrong, "I dont need statistics" then why say there is roughly "35%". Percentages is considered statistics.

You can't say a thread is closed when the author him/herself is just ignoring it, as if it is still open. Otherwise, people would keep commenting, and you making excusses against theirs, and cycle just goes on.

"Attention seeker" more like post that corrects you with factual information or a more accurate answer. And not just showing "screenshots". I can easily go in a town and only spot poor people, so does that mean there is 0% people using plat? Because by your logic, it seemed like you based them of people you can only see in towns, which makes us think you're a child.

Ask others, they would think that showing screenshots to based a "35% estimation" is just childish. As I said, the 1% is just a methapor, it means that still the majority of people in Al isn't using plat to get rich, but majority or more like equal of players are now getting rich by farming.

I've got some Lb vanities and some friends too, vanities that cost 100m+, so does it mean I'm using plat? No. So thats how I explain that you're racist or somehow delusional, you haven't even bother to ask the people in your screenshots if they used plat to get rich, and yet still "Assumed" they are. If you did, show the screenshots of those.

"Conversation over" you've said that numerous times and yet you cant accept it, and still reply otherwise. So who is the attention seeker here.?

Like I said how am I racist? That’s not racist at all. Your just making yourself look bad. This conversation is over now please stop smh . You are an attention seeker why else would you keep posting if you’ve been proven wrong multiple times. You don’t even make sense :( “I’ve got some LB vanities and some friends too, vanities cost 100m+, so does it mean I’m using plat?” How would you have gotten these 100m+ vanities without buying plat :( (don’t say “well I had them for a very long time” sure you did but how did you manage to be top 10? By buying plat to purchase energy kits, yeah you could craft them but you can’t farm and stay top 10 at the same time.)and it’s not that I can’t accept that this conversation is over , YOU can’t accept that this conversation is over XD “so who is the attention seeker here” still you, how do I know it’s still you? Because I’ve said this thread is closed and yet you still want to keep arguing with me when I’ve already said this conversation is over. Still want to know how I’m racist too btw. Hopefully maybe a dev could close or delete this thread because being proven wrong and with evidence for you guys is still not enough. XD @Justg

Rauitri
08-01-2018, 11:32 AM
Like I said how am I racist? That’s not racist at all. Your just making yourself look bad. This conversation is over now please stop smh . You are an attention seeker why else would you keep posting if you’ve been proven wrong multiple times. You don’t even make sense :( “I’ve got some LB vanities and some friends too, vanities cost 100m+, so does it mean I’m using plat?” How would you have gotten these 100m+ vanities without buying plat :( (don’t say “well I had them for a very long time” sure you did but how did you manage to be top 10? By buying plat to purchase energy kits, yeah you could craft them but you can’t farm and stay top 10 at the same time.)and it’s not that I can’t accept that this conversation is over , YOU can’t accept that this conversation is over XD “so who is the attention seeker here” still you, how do I know it’s still you? Because I’ve said this thread is closed and yet you still want to keep arguing with me when I’ve already said this conversation is over. Still want to know how I’m racist too btw. Hopefully maybe a dev could close or delete this thread because being proven wrong and with evidence for you guys is still not enough. XD @Justg

Buying them is an option. With gold that I've earned through farming, most of friends did too. You dont need plat to be top 10 aswell, you could buy the kits in auc, with gold I've earnt through farming and not PLAT. So stop assuming that lb owners used plat, when infact some to most earnt and bought it with gold from maps. Not only farming but you can earn gold by alot of methods, merching being common too. (Proved you wrong). Try to prove me wrong on this?

You want us to stop? Then stop replying. As I stated above, it will be an ever ending loop if you decide to keep replying, we wouldn't comment if you dont, thus making it another dead thread. And yes, shuting this thread down would be best. And if it does, you yourself should hope a Dev would consider your idea(slim chance), otherwise we all had wasted time.

About you being delusional, you see people who are rich and suddenly assume that they used plat to get what they have right now? Sigh, just cringing. Probably your mind must be like "rich=plat" "poor=no plat". Then you're forgetting that the game itself has many means to being rich, plat just being 1 of many. (Proved you wrong). Try to prove me wrong on this?

"Your just making yourself look bad" -said the king that doesn't need "statistics". Well, did you know that every lb is a form of statistical source? If you dont agree on this, go back to 5th grade maybe? This even makes you feel like fool tbh, and not me saying you're racist. Another example is our stats, STS just doesn't guess if we have 8k hp or 3k dmg or something, it is the collection of data and is considered statistics. Legit stats mean statistics. (Proved you wrong about statistics). Try to prove me wrong on this?

I want you not to reply on this, as I will just continue further and be infinite. If you really cant help it, go ahead and think of words to objectify mine again, like always to everyone.

THE GOLDEN KING
08-01-2018, 12:12 PM
Buying them is an option. With gold that I've earned through farming, most of friends did too. You dont need plat to be top 10 aswell, you could buy the kits in auc, with gold I've earnt through farming and not PLAT. So stop assuming that lb owners used plat, when infact some to most earnt and bought it with gold from maps. Not only farming but you can earn gold by alot of methods, merching being common too. (Proved you wrong). Try to prove me wrong on this?

You want us to stop? Then stop replying. As I stated above, it will be an ever ending loop if you decide to keep replying, we wouldn't comment if you dont, thus making it another dead thread. And yes, shuting this thread down would be best. And if it does, you yourself should hope a Dev would consider your idea(slim chance), otherwise we all had wasted time.

About you being delusional, you see people who are rich and suddenly assume that they used plat to get what they have right now? Sigh, just cringing. Probably your mind must be like "rich=plat" "poor=no plat". Then you're forgetting that the game itself has many means to being rich, plat just being 1 of many. (Proved you wrong). Try to prove me wrong on this?

"Your just making yourself look bad" -said the king that doesn't need "statistics". Well, did you know that every lb is a form of statistical source? If you dont agree on this, go back to 5th grade maybe? This even makes you feel like fool tbh, and not me saying you're racist. Another example is our stats, STS just doesn't guess if we have 8k hp or 3k dmg or something, it is the collection of data and is considered statistics. Legit stats mean statistics. (Proved you wrong about statistics). Try to prove me wrong on this?

I want you not to reply on this, as I will just continue further and be infinite. If you really cant help it, go ahead and think of words to objectify mine again, like always to everyone.

Since you said “go back to 5th grade” I’m thinking your from the 5th grade since you still think you’ve won XD, I don’t see you coming with proof on how your right( my statistics of 35% are more accurate than your 1%)I in the other hand have had proof and kept debunking what others have said you just keep telling how I’m racist I am because you’re wrong XD, again when someone starts from the beginning of the game they have nothing so in order for them to buy gear to FARM they need to BUY plat to be able to AFFORD gear(point proven again) and thanks again for now agreeing with me on you do look bad since you finally had the decency to look up the meaning of the word racist. Btw you don’t start a sentence with a quote then again you are from the 5th grade and still trying to use big words to sound smart. Good day, maybe you should stop replying since again this is my thread XD.

Rauitri
08-01-2018, 05:31 PM
Since you said “go back to 5th grade” I’m thinking your from the 5th grade since you still think you’ve won XD, I don’t see you coming with proof on how your right( my statistics of 35% are more accurate than your 1%)I in the other hand have had proof and kept debunking what others have said you just keep telling how I’m racist I am because you’re wrong XD, again when someone starts from the beginning of the game they have nothing so in order for them to buy gear to FARM they need to BUY plat to be able to AFFORD gear(point proven again) and thanks again for now agreeing with me on you do look bad since you finally had the decency to look up the meaning of the word racist. Btw you don’t start a sentence with a quote then again you are from the 5th grade and still trying to use big words to sound smart. Good day, maybe you should stop replying since again this is my thread XD.

Ask your teachers saying "I dont need stats" they'll send you to 5th grade again. Your grammars, punctuations, and paragraphs make me laugh, no spaces, you just made 1 big messy comment. Punctuations are wierd as you dont know where to point the proper stops etc..

Hang on, I thought you don't need statistics? Then why still bother talking about "my 35% more accurate then your 1%". Again, if you wanna prove me your 35% is correct, then ask all the players of Al to show them their plat histories as proof (which you wouldn't get).

Then out of all the players, categorized them on how they went rich. So that you can stop assumming the 35%, as you need the whole community as a sample size, and not couple people in towns.

You've avoided several questions. Like the lb event, and statistical examples. You've cleary dodged those as you can't think of anything around those.

Screenshots that you've shown weren't evidence/proof, as you just gave us rich people, I can see some of my friends there who I farmed with, majority of them. Basically you ASSUMED, because you're telling me that those are proof of the "35%" of people using plat, which is wrong.

You saying "when someone starts in the game, they buy plat to buy gear to farm", it doesn't work that way, are you talking about newbies staring the game? Again, no proof. Give me newbies and their plat history for "proof", otherwise you can't prove your claim that "someone starting the game is using plat to buy gears".

THE GOLDEN KING
08-01-2018, 06:10 PM
Ask your teachers saying "I dont need stats" they'll send you to 5th grade again. Your grammars, punctuations, and paragraphs make me laugh, no spaces, you just made 1 big messy comment. Punctuations are wierd as you dont know where to point the proper stops etc..

Hang on, I thought you don't need statistics? Then why still bother talking about "my 35% more accurate then your 1%". Again, if you wanna prove me your 35% is correct, then ask all the players of Al to show them their plat histories as proof (which you wouldn't get).

Then out of all the players, categorized them on how they went rich. So that you can stop assumming the 35%, as you need the whole community as a sample size, and not couple people in towns.

You've avoided several questions. Like the lb event, and statistical examples. You've cleary dodged those as you can't think of anything around those.

Screenshots that you've shown weren't evidence/proof, as you just gave us rich people, I can see some of my friends there who I farmed with, majority of them. Basically you ASSUMED, because you're telling me that those are proof of the "35%" of people using plat, which is wrong.

You saying "when someone starts in the game, they buy plat to buy gear to farm", it doesn't work that way, are you talking about newbies staring the game? Again, no proof. Give me newbies and their plat history for "proof", otherwise you can't prove your claim that "someone starting the game is using plat to buy gears".

Alright I’m going to use your own knowledge against you, tell me how only 1% of the in game players ONLY buy plat out of 100% of players. You’re saying 99% don’t buy plat? Talk about making yourself look bad again smh. Yes noobies, in order for them to buy gear to FARM ,they would have needed to BUY plat in order for them to AFFORD gear XD. Where are your statistics on saying only 1% out of 100% of players buy plat? Oh wait that’s right it’s a lot more than 1% XD . What questions are you referring too? about lb events, statistical examples? I gave you my statistics and yet I’m still waiting on yours and almost all events are leaderboard so what’s your point there? You make no sense XD. Not sure if you know this but this isn’t english 101 but if it was you wouldn’t have passed it anyways. Good try on making an invalid argument, then again all you do is “claim this claim that blah blah blah your racist” XD. Even the teachers would tell you that’s not the meaning of the word racist and laugh at you.

This conversation is over thanks.

badgirlchlo
08-01-2018, 06:32 PM
"I gave you my statistics" *post random pictures of players in towns*

THE GOLDEN KING
08-01-2018, 06:37 PM
"I gave you my statistics" *post random pictures of players in towns*

*posts pictures of proof making the other forum user look dumb, forum user gets mad and calls the thread owner “racist” then proceeds on saying how only 1% of the AL population only buys plat* XD

PostNoob
08-01-2018, 06:42 PM
*posts pictures of proof making the other forum user look dumb, forum user gets mad and calls the thread owner “racist” then proceeds on saying how only 1% of the AL population only buys plat* XD

Your retort my last post, replying to your message? Or did you get owned by irrefutable logic..?

You really do know how to make yourself look ignorant. I noticed you were quick to speculate but not very quick to be humbled.

THE GOLDEN KING
08-01-2018, 06:59 PM
Your retort my last post, replying to your message? Or did you get owned by irrefutable logic..?

You really do know how to make yourself look ignorant. I noticed you were quick to speculate but not very quick to be humbled.
It didn’t let me quote you In other words it didn’t let me reply to you so I figured you blocked me some how? But now that I can reply to you gladly to disagree with you . You said you were left with 200k and when I said you bough plat in order to get that 200k you changed your story saying you had 10-50k . Talk about being ignorant XD, that 200k wasn’t enough to buy gold loot weapons so you bough more plat to be able to afford gold loot weapons. Smh thanks for pointing that out, you spent 20$ on the game almost a whole year ago or 2 congrats on that, but you still bought plat proving my point again XD. Since I “ignored”you , you even said “ for you to say anything otherwise isn’t very mature”
So since I didn’t reply to you why bother trying to start something with me again? Your just like the other attention seeker, talk about using your own words against you XD.

Argument: you said you didn’t need plat to get gold, I said you need to.

Observation: you spent plat to get gold.

Evidence: “I bough plat close to a year ago” you ended up with 200k

Conclusion: You bough plat to buy gold to get gear to farm. Proving me right once again.

Conversation over. Thanks for playing try again next time.

thekragle
08-01-2018, 07:00 PM
Okay guys, this thread is now just salt. We got everyone's opinions on the matter but I think it's time for a dev to close this one down. Any dev reading this thread. Help us out guys. I'm pointing at you, Gary - :p

THE GOLDEN KING
08-01-2018, 07:03 PM
Okay guys, this thread is now just salt. We got everyone's opinions on the matter but I think it's time for a dev to close this one down. Any dev reading this thread. Help us out guys. I'm pointing at you, Gary - :p

Thank you bro I appreciate this, I’m trying to get justg to take this down but I don’t think any devs are on this week?

Rauitri
08-02-2018, 05:49 AM
Alright I’m going to use your own knowledge against you, tell me how only 1% of the in game players ONLY buy plat out of 100% of players. You’re saying 99% don’t buy plat? Talk about making yourself look bad again smh. Yes noobies, in order for them to buy gear to FARM ,they would have needed to BUY plat in order for them to AFFORD gear XD. Where are your statistics on saying only 1% out of 100% of players buy plat? Oh wait that’s right it’s a lot more than 1% XD . What questions are you referring too? about lb events, statistical examples? I gave you my statistics and yet I’m still waiting on yours and almost all events are leaderboard so what’s your point there? You make no sense XD. Not sure if you know this but this isn’t english 101 but if it was you wouldn’t have passed it anyways. Good try on making an invalid argument, then again all you do is “claim this claim that blah blah blah your racist” XD. Even the teachers would tell you that’s not the meaning of the word racist and laugh at you.

This conversation is over thanks.

I said the 1% is a methapor, hopefully you know what that means so I'll leave that alone.

Majority of noobies dont buy plat, they play a little and they quit as some cant catch up, buying plat right away is a dumb choice if you're a noobie, they know better. I've asked around 100+ newbies, all were clueless and left the game anyways.

Lb uses statistics, it collects data and stored into one, that simple. Without it, then STS just can't guess their points. And it is scenario that statistics take place. If you still cant understand, then thats the reason on why you think "statistics" doesn't matter to you.

Okay, you're not racist? Alright fine, lets take that "racist" out and replace it with the word "delusional", search it up if you dont know what it means, not trying to sound smart, even younger audiences know what those mean. Unless you're uneducated or didn't finish studies or something.

How are you being delusional? Well, cause you keep saying that rich people you see in towns uses plat, even though you haven't ask most, you assumed which means it can be either true or false. In this case its a false.

If we cant prove an accurate percentage, (even though my 1% is a methapor), then we can simply take those out of the topic.

Lastly you're delusional about the gold and plat scenario, you dont need plat to be rich, you dont earn gold by just buying plat. As we all said, there are alot of methods to do this. Some of the richest people ingame didn't used plat as a method to be rich, but they of course played smart, be rich and all that, while not wasting money.

THE GOLDEN KING
08-02-2018, 08:45 AM
I said the 1% is a methapor, hopefully you know what that means so I'll leave that alone.

Majority of noobies dont buy plat, they play a little and they quit as some cant catch up, buying plat right away is a dumb choice if you're a noobie, they know better. I've asked around 100+ newbies, all were clueless and left the game anyways.

Lb uses statistics, it collects data and stored into one, that simple. Without it, then STS just can't guess their points. And it is scenario that statistics take place. If you still cant understand, then thats the reason on why you think "statistics" doesn't matter to you.

Okay, you're not racist? Alright fine, lets take that "racist" out and replace it with the word "delusional", search it up if you dont know what it means, not trying to sound smart, even younger audiences know what those mean. Unless you're uneducated or didn't finish studies or something.

How are you being delusional? Well, cause you keep saying that rich people you see in towns uses plat, even though you haven't ask most, you assumed which means it can be either true or false. In this case its a false.

If we cant prove an accurate percentage, (even though my 1% is a methapor), then we can simply take those out of the topic.

Lastly you're delusional about the gold and plat scenario, you dont need plat to be rich, you dont earn gold by just buying plat. As we all said, there are alot of methods to do this. Some of the richest people ingame didn't used plat as a method to be rich, but they of course played smart, be rich and all that, while not wasting money.

Methapor is not a word talk about being delusional and thinking your spelling it right *sigh*. I really doubt you’ve asked 100 “noobs” if they bough plat, either way of course they’ll ignore you . That’s personal information they don’t need to tell you that smh “hey did you buy plat”*random player leaves the map* XD. You still havnt apologized for calling me racist too , thanks

You said “LB uses statistics, it collects data and stores into one, that simple” talk about go back to school because your sentence still doesn’t make sense. Stores into one what? You still havnt proven how lb uses statistics, but you’re right it does collect “data” but not you’re kind of data. It collects on how many people are running event.

Oh no no no no no! XD” if we can’t prove an accurate percentage (even though my 1% is a METAPHOR* ), then we can simply take those out of the topic” your the one that brought up that 1%, all of a sudden you can’t defend your claim of “1% of the population of AL only buys plat” so you want to take it out of discussion? I’m sorry but that’s called “I was right and you were wrong”. I’ve had pictures of proof that almost everyone you saw in my prictures has endless/tainted/arcane eggs,mythic/heroic eggs and expensive vanities and weapons, and you still tend to ignore my evidence. What was your evidence again? Oh that’s right you said “that’s racist” XD conversation over you’ve lost, thanks for playing try again next time, have a nice day.

Ps. Methapor is spelled M E T A P H O R, Metaphor* not what ever made up word you’ve said.XD and you’re the one telling me to go back to 5th grade smh.

Rauitri
08-02-2018, 09:58 AM
Methapor is not a word talk about being delusional and thinking your spelling it right *sigh*. I really doubt you’ve asked 100 “noobs” if they bough plat, either way of course they’ll ignore you . That’s personal information they don’t need to tell you that smh “hey did you buy plat”*random player leaves the map* XD. You still havnt apologized for calling me racist too , thanks

You said “LB uses statistics, it collects data and stores into one, that simple” talk about go back to school because your sentence still doesn’t make sense. Stores into one what? You still havnt proven how lb uses statistics, but you’re right it does collect “data” but not you’re kind of data. It collects on how many people are running event.

Oh no no no no no! XD” if we can’t prove an accurate percentage (even though my 1% is a METAPHOR* ), then we can simply take those out of the topic” your the one that brought up that 1%, all of a sudden you can’t defend your claim of “1% of the population of AL only buys plat” so you want to take it out of discussion? I’m sorry but that’s called “I was right and you were wrong”. I’ve had pictures of proof that almost everyone you saw in my prictures has endless/tainted/arcane eggs,mythic/heroic eggs and expensive vanities and weapons, and you still tend to ignore my evidence. What was your evidence again? Oh that’s right you said “that’s racist” XD conversation over you’ve lost, thanks for playing try again next time, have a nice day.

Ps. Methapor is spelled M E T A P H O R, Metaphor* not what ever made up word you’ve said.XD and you’re the one telling me to go back to 5th grade smh.

I thought this wasn't "English 101" ? Hey, at least mine was just a mispelled word, and not unorganized paragrahps with continuous sentences with no proper stops.

I replaced the racist to delusional, as that's a more appropiate word to use. I called you delusional, as you get blinded by the rich. You keep repeating youself with, "my proof of 35% is screenshots with rich people with endless/arcane eggs etc." That is considered delusional, as you're ignorant that can't accept that being rich doesn't always mean they've bought plat.

Lb using statistics isn't nonsense, but you being ignorant. Lb compares different categories, in those categories there are dividers. Example is Ursoth lb, it is a category with 4 dividers namely, Overall/Rog/Mage/Warr. How statistics work in this? Well, the system divides them in dividers and rankings, it is doing this with data collected. It is considered statistics as long as there is comparison, which the leaderboards has, you can actually put the leaderboards in a graph with parameters if you want to do it manually in Excel. (Basically, the lb is represented as a Statistical Model).

I examined your screenshots. I know most, and can tell you that the majority of players you've showed was infact not plat users, most were merchers/farmers, as those are who I farmed with everyday that gotten rich from it, you're wrong about this. Showing ample screenshots to prove a percentage estimation is inappropiate, because you don't have enough sample size to conclude your 35% claim.

I've been telling you that my 1% is a METAPHOR, why can't you get that? You're being ignorant again, and telling me to show proof/evidence, wherein metaphor statements can't be questioned as such. Metaphor isn't an actual truth, but an idea for viewers to know the situation without really giving much information.
The topic was removed as showing screenshots really showed poor, inacurate, inappropiate, unecessary results. I brought up a metaphor, and you reacted by giving screenshots that didn't prove anything.

No point further arguing that your 35% is a close estimation, as your sample size was like 50~100? Out of the tens and thousands of other players out there. How is that enough proof to conclude that Al players consist of 35% plat users?.

At the end, I was just proving to you, hopefully you'd be convinced that the 3 screenshots you've shown really is a poor representation of the 35% plat users.
Why? Because small sample size, most were even merchers/farmers (not plat users), you assumed they used plat because they're rich etcc.

THE GOLDEN KING
08-02-2018, 10:46 AM
I thought this wasn't "English 101" ? Hey, at least mine was just a mispelled word, and not unorganized paragrahps with continuous sentences with no proper stops.

I replaced the racist to delusional, as that's a more appropiate word to use. I called you delusional, as you get blinded by the rich. You keep repeating youself with, "my proof of 35% is screenshots with rich people with endless/arcane eggs etc." That is considered delusional, as you're ignorant that can't accept that being rich doesn't always mean they've bought plat.

Lb using statistics isn't nonsense, but you being ignorant. Lb compares different categories, in those categories there are dividers. Example is Ursoth lb, it is a category with 4 dividers namely, Overall/Rog/Mage/Warr. How statistics work in this? Well, the system divides them in dividers and rankings, it is doing this with data collected. It is considered statistics as long as there is comparison, which the leaderboards has, you can actually put the leaderboards in a graph with parameters if you want to do it manually in Excel. (Basically, the lb is represented as a Statistical Model).

I examined your screenshots. I know most, and can tell you that the majority of players you've showed was infact not plat users, most were merchers/farmers, as those are who I farmed with everyday that gotten rich from it, you're wrong about this. Showing ample screenshots to prove a percentage estimation is inappropiate, because you don't have enough sample size to conclude your 35% claim.

I've been telling you that my 1% is a METAPHOR, why can't you get that? You're being ignorant again, and telling me to show proof/evidence, wherein metaphor statements can't be questioned as such. Metaphor isn't an actual truth, but an idea for viewers to know the situation without really giving much information.
The topic was removed as showing screenshots really showed poor, inacurate, inappropiate, unecessary results. I brought up a metaphor, and you started by giving screenshots that didn't prove anything.

No point further arguing that your 35% is a close estimation, as your sample size was like 50~100? Out of the tens and thousands of other players out there. How is that enough proof to conclude that Al players consist of 35% plat users?.

At the end, I was just proving you, hopefully you'd be convinced that the 3 screenshots you've shown really is a poor representation of the 35% plat users.
Why? Because small sample size, most were even merchers/farmers (not plat users), you assumed they used plat because they're rich etcc.

Tell me how you can get 20,000,000 gold. if you have 0 how would you make that gold without buying plat?( don’t tell me farming because you have no gear to farm WITH, don’t tell me merching because you have no gold in order to buy something TO merch).

You haven't examined my screen shots since it wasn’t 3 screenshots it was 6 and if you’ve seen my screen shots you would have noticed that most players there had expensive gear and vanity. My point proven, “no further arguing that your 35% is a close estimation” why can’t you argue? Oh wait that’s right because you can’t prove that your 1% claim is right and yet I’m proven my 35% is more accurate :), “I though you said this wasn’t English 101” your right it’s not but since you keep saying go back to 5th grade I might as well correct you on spelling metaphor* since it’s a 3rd grade word.

When you said “ LB using statistics isn’t nonsense “ I didn’t say it was nonsense you said it was XD.” How is that enough proof to conclude that AL players consist of 35% plat users” I can prove this because if you were to go to almost any map you would see that most maps consist of more “rich” players than it does “poor”. Let me rephrase that question for you so I use it against you, ?how do you know that AL players consists of 1% plat users? Your answer can not be “that’s racist” so just letting you before you say it again.

XD let me see that last paragraph of yours “at the end” no.. in the end* “I was just proving you”(you forgot the word RIGHT in that sentence but go on ;) )”that you’d be convinced that the 3 screenshots” no that the 6 screenshots* “is really a poor representation” nope, is really a great* representation,”of the 35% plat users” “why? Because small sample” no... why? Because A* small sample. “Most were even merchers/farmers(not plat users)” most were merchers and farmers* but.. they were plat users because you can’t farm and merch if you have 0 gold.You can’t farm because you don’t have gold to afford gear, you can’t merch because you have no gold to buy items too merch XD. “You assumed they used plat because they’re rich etc*” that last sentence is the only one correct.GAME OVER, This conversation is over now move on.

Rauitri
08-02-2018, 11:17 AM
Tell me how you can get 20,000,000 gold. if you have 0 how would you make that gold without buying plat?( don’t tell me farming because you have no gear to farm WITH, don’t tell me merching because you have no gold in order to buy something TO merch).

You haven't examined my screen shots since it wasn’t 3 screenshots it was 6 and if you’ve seen my screen shots you would have noticed that most players there had expensive gear and vanity. My point proven, “no further arguing that your 35% is a close estimation” why can’t you argue? Oh wait that’s right because you can’t prove that your 1% claim is right and yet I’m proven my 35% is more accurate :), “I though you said this wasn’t English 101” your right it’s not but since you keep saying go back to 5th grade I might as well correct you on spelling metaphor* since it’s a 3rd grade word.

When you said “ LB using statistics isn’t nonsense “ I didn’t say it was nonsense you said it was XD.” How is that enough proof to conclude that AL players consist of 35% plat users” I can prove this because if you were to go to almost any map you would see that most maps consist of more “rich” players than it does “poor”. Let me rephrase that question for you so I use it against you, ?how do you know that AL players consists of 1% plat users? Your answer can not be “that’s racist” so just letting you before you say it again.

XD let me see that last paragraph of yours “at the end” no.. in the end* “I was just proving you”(you forgot the word RIGHT in that sentence but go on ;) )”that you’d be convinced that the 3 screenshots” no that the 6 screenshots* “is really a poor representation” nope, is really a great* representation,”of the 35% plat users” “why? Because small sample” no... why? Because A* small sample. “Most were even merchers/farmers(not plat users)” most were merchers and farmers* but.. they were plat users because you can’t farm and merch if you have 0 gold.You can’t farm because you don’t have gold to afford gear, you can’t merch because you have no gold to buy items too merch XD. “You assumed they used plat because they’re rich etc*” that last sentence is the only one correct.GAME OVER, This conversation is over now move on.

You can farm without goldloot, you can earn 400k a day with 0gl, and buy a 100gl weapon with 400k, and the cycle goes. You can earn gold from events. Earnt 30m during halloween with 2 artifacts. 15m in easter selling eggs. 45m is more than enough to get me to 600gl+, and to start farming or to merch. Earn as much as 1.5-2m a DAY, as we farmers grind long to be rich, and not plat.

If I was too lucky with the events, then people could always farm with 0gl while still earning 400k+. 10th day of farming generates 4m that can be used to upgrade your gl to upto 400gl. So no, we don't need plat to earn gold, there are many methods to do it. You probably haven't tried farming, so you don't realize how easy is to make gold now a days. Plat is just a help, not to be rich.

Again, you're ignorant. I haved said it on previous posts that my 1% is a Metaphor, and not a claim. Never said it was a claim, you did. Question goes back to you, prove to us that your 35% is true, your screenshots were BS, didn't prove anything but just 100 people who are mostly rich due to farming and other means, not plat. Some were, but not most. Doesn't mean that they're rich that they were using plat.

You cannot question me that "prove your claim that my 1% is true", because its a metaphor, perhaps you don't know what it does? As you keep on repeating youself with the "prove the 1%". I don't have to prove you anything, as the 1% metaphor statement has a meaning everyone knows besides you.

Not most, I often go in maps that are full of newbies or poor people progressing. It really is unconsistent to use towns to based the % of plat users. Because it changes everytime, there are servers that you see richies, there are servers that you see poor and newbies or mid-class. So which really is it?.

"Most people in the screenshots had expensive gears and vanities", so what? Can't you get that by other methods of obtaining gold? You can earn as much as 100m+ gold in about 2months. Or be lucky in events.

Go make a better method of representing Al plat players in % form.

And now back to the main topic. Just disagree with the new crier vanities and go with the vanity shard.

THE GOLDEN KING
08-02-2018, 11:44 AM
Again, ignorant. I don't have prove

You said it yourself you don’t have proof :), sure you can farm with 400% gold loot but how would you been able to get that 400% gold loot gear? That’s right by buying plat XD your the one being ignorant trying to prove an invalid point. Hahaha your funny I’m glad your TRYING to argue with me even though I keep proving you wrong XD.

There aren’t SERVERS because there is only one SERVER why do you think we don’t have an option to change servers?smh XD.”go make a better method of representing AL players in % form” I have it’s called the 35% which is more accurate then your 1%, notice you said your 1% is a Metaphor after I’ve told you that your 1% was not true at all ,so you change your story saying it was just a metaphor after you’ve been proven wrong..“You cannot question me” if I can’t question you why are you questioning me? :DDD , your 1% is still wrong and far off from being true.Still wondering how I’m racist, thanks .

badgirlchlo
08-02-2018, 04:15 PM
You said it yourself you don’t have proof :), sure you can farm with 400% gold loot but how would you been able to get that 400% gold loot gear? That’s right by buying plat XD your the one being ignorant trying to prove an invalid point. Hahaha your funny I’m glad your TRYING to argue with me even though I keep proving you wrong XD.

There aren’t SERVERS because there is only one SERVER why do you think we don’t have an option to change servers?smh XD.”go make a better method of representing AL players in % form” I have it’s called the 35% which is more accurate then your 1%, notice you said your 1% is a Metaphor after I’ve told you that your 1% was not true at all ,so you change your story saying it was just a metaphor after you’ve been proven wrong..“You cannot question me” if I can’t question you why are you questioning me? :DDD , your 1% is still wrong and far off from being true.Still wondering how I’m racist, thanks .

okay I have no clue why he called you racist because that makes no sense but you have no more proof that 35% of people purchasing plat than rau has proof that 1% do so just forget it

THE GOLDEN KING
08-02-2018, 04:19 PM
okay I have no clue why he called you racist because that makes no sense but you have no more proof that 35% of people purchasing plat than rau has proof that 1% do so just forget it

Where’s rau’s proof? Also he said I’m racist because rich players can afford items while poor can’t.

badgirlchlo
08-02-2018, 04:38 PM
Where’s rau’s proof? Also he said I’m racist because rich players can afford items while poor can’t.

i am saying that neither of you have proof

THE GOLDEN KING
08-02-2018, 04:44 PM
Still have no clue why you people even bother arguing with me, all I wanted to know was if “VANITY SHARD, RECOLORED ARMORS FOR PLAT, ORIGINAL VANITY VERSIONS OF OLD ARMORS FOR PLAT” were a good idea and most of you agreed that vanity shard would be a good idea, and some on the recolored versions too. Just because some of you chose 1 out of the 3 doesn’t make the other options wrong because in the end you all still agree with me since I’m all up for those 3 ideas. Exception for 2 that said it would be a waste of time.

Rauitri
08-02-2018, 05:03 PM

You didn't read. You don't need gl to start off. I legit started with earning 400k a day, not 400gl, thats how ignorant you are. You keep stating that "where get gold for 400gl", lol I famed with 0gl dude thats your answer. Just like all farmers, they started with 0gl or are already rich of other methods.

Are you dumb? "Only one server", theres a capacity of the number of players that can enter a server. If that capacity is full, it will open new servers. It may also open another server to avoid lag or to be optimized.

Hence the message "you cannot join a full game (map), as it is for existing players etc." That is the proof, we get these messages alot to notify us that the map is full. And will open a new one if people go there again.

If so, then why do I see my friends in lets say, the Expedition camp, but I'm in there too and can't see them? Well, of course they're are in different servers, basically you could say they're clone maps. So don't be delusional.

I wasn't changing the story. I intended it to be a metaphor in the first place, you don't need proof of the 1% as thats not what I claimed. You're the one changing it yourself. And yes, you can be questioned as you are backing up your claim of 35%, you're backing it off with screenshots that didn't prove anything to conclude that 35%.

Even other people understand on what my 1% means. Only you who take it too literal, I don't know why though, like as if you really don't know how metaphors are for. So does that mean hitting 2 birds with one stone is really killing birds with a stone? No.

THE GOLDEN KING
08-02-2018, 05:27 PM
i dn't read. You need glart ofof. I legit stated how ignorant I am . Just like all farmers im dumb

Well Okay , believe what you want to believe. Good day XD.

Rauitri
08-02-2018, 05:30 PM
Well Okay , believe what you want to believe. Good day XD.Yeah we can all leave. Nice excuse as you were wrong about it. Bye.

Btw Vanity shards. And not plat vanities and recolors ty

THE GOLDEN KING
08-02-2018, 05:35 PM
Yeah we all leave Nice excuses you were rite.

Btw Vanity shards And plat vanities and recolors ty

thank you for agreeing with me. XD

badgirlchlo
08-02-2018, 07:56 PM
I think all of the ideas are a waste of time but the vanity shard was the least repulsive xD

THE GOLDEN KING
08-02-2018, 09:29 PM
I think all of the ideas are a waste of time but the vanity shard was the least repulsive xD
Indeed it was