PDA

View Full Version : DL content ideas

Transalvanian
07-28-2018, 08:14 PM
I think that there should be more story to DL (like there is in AL and PL) with new bosses and drops. I also think we should get plat rewards for achievements (1-2 plat per achievement), or dialy quests that reward a small amount of plat. And I think we should have an endgame raid system where we fight mutliple bosses or one strong boss(which cannot be beat one on one)that drop rare items or reward a set amount of gold which would keep people interested in farming and working together. Just my thoughts, what do y'all think

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

magic formula
07-29-2018, 04:09 AM
The problem sts make game small and leave it then make new one if they focus on one game they will make it best
I think that there should be more story to DL (like there is in AL and PL) with new bosses and drops. I also think we should get plat rewards for achievements (1-2 plat per achievement), or dialy quests that reward a small amount of plat. And I think we should have an endgame raid system where we fight mutliple bosses or one strong boss(which cannot be beat one on one)that drop rare items or reward a set amount of gold which would keep people interested in farming and working together. Just my thoughts, what do y'all think

Sent from my CPH1729 using Tapatalk

Transalvanian
07-29-2018, 04:50 AM
The problem sts make game small and leave it then make new one if they focus on one game they will make it best

Sent from my CPH1729 using TapatalkYou're right...

Phosgore
07-29-2018, 06:00 AM
I played AL long, I was a member of the guild <Enigmatic>
Over time I got tired of the game, so I stopped playing, I made lots of friends there. Honestly I've always preferred the good and classic Dark Legends.
It was interesting to compare it because there are many things in the other STS games that could be easily implemented in DL too, like for example: new maps, more aggressive bosses, we could buy several elixirs and keep them in inventory, I remember that in AL there were maps so difficult we joined with friends on voice call by Discordapp to face the bosses and monsters in team, a single player depending on their strength and equipment would not be able to finish alone. xD

nadineelfen
07-29-2018, 06:39 AM
Will bo so good if we have an end of the story , new misions , new boss

Envoyé de mon SM-T561 en utilisant Tapatalk