PDA

View Full Version : How much longer must we wait!

Apocolypze
11-16-2011, 06:32 PM
I see the site for the PL chrome beta was updated with the PL graphics, and that STS made a new youtube video today introducing PL google chrome. So, how much longer must we wait!!!!!!
Link to beta thingy:account.spacetimestudios.com/pocketlegends/

RBeltran
11-16-2011, 07:39 PM
I hope not very long. I don't like playing PL on my phone. I always lag out.

blahggart
11-16-2011, 08:58 PM
I hope not very long. I don't like playing PL on my phone. I always lag out.

Oh My Gawd! Same here! i hate when i lag out

PL Playa
11-16-2011, 09:22 PM
I hate when I run out of battery :(

blahggart
11-16-2011, 09:24 PM
xD i just almost run out at midnight and im like "OH MY GAWD WHERES THAT CHARGER!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" and then sometimes the light wakes up my parents so i have to like tape foil over it...

Zombiemurder
11-16-2011, 09:28 PM
Well in my opinion pl shouldn't go on beta because it was supposed to be a special sl thing then pl players said do fit for do it for pl. So they had to so don't complain be glad it's even happening sts could've decided to not do it for pl or sl but they did because they r awesome so don't go running around complaining that it's not out yet deal with it. Complaining will just pretty much make them mad so seriously don't complain and before u know it it'll be here.

Zeus
11-16-2011, 09:43 PM
Well in my opinion pl shouldn't go on beta because it was supposed to be a special sl thing then pl players said do fit for do it for pl. So they had to so don't complain be glad it's even happening sts could've decided to not do it for pl or sl but they did because they r awesome so don't go running around complaining that it's not out yet deal with it. Complaining will just pretty much make them mad so seriously don't complain and before u know it it'll be here.

Yet you're complaining that Chrome beta is being ported to PL? Oh the hypocrisy... We have as much right to have it as SL does. The only reason SL got it first was because of an advertising and publicity stunt.

apocketlegend
11-16-2011, 09:48 PM
Not totally excited about this event....

Hankomachos
11-16-2011, 09:54 PM
I can't wait til it comes out! I hate playing on my phone cus my joystick dosen't work. =(

blahggart
11-16-2011, 10:04 PM
Not totally excited about this event....

your n-n-n-n-n NOT EXCITED!? this is the best thing since sliced bread and chick norris!!

Rizyray
11-16-2011, 10:06 PM
I don't lag out, but a bigger screen would rock.. My eyes usually burn after a couple hours of grinding..

Spekticle
11-16-2011, 10:26 PM
Hopefully it is almost done!

Zombiemurder
11-17-2011, 06:17 AM
your n-n-n-n-n NOT EXCITED!? this is the best thing since sliced bread and chick norris!![/QUOTE]

Lol that's funny cause my friend is chucknorris in sl :).

Econodeath
11-17-2011, 12:56 PM
Yet you're complaining that Chrome beta is being ported to PL? Oh the hypocrisy... We have as much right to have it as SL does. The only reason SL got it first was because of an advertising and publicity stunt.

Oh my lord Apollo is 100 percent correct!
Why shouldn't us PL lovers be entitled to it?
I am starting to see quite a few SL players thinking they are better than the people
that like PL more. We are all the same guys and we all deserve the best Spacetime has to give....
Its just personal preference in my opinion. I tried Sl and didn't like it, but thats my opinion, but
I still believe the players of SL deserve the attention and goodies just like PL players.
Hope thats not considered flaming on someone cause I didn't mean to come off that way at all.
Keep smiling

Yvonnel
11-17-2011, 01:21 PM
I tried Sl and didn't like it, but thats my opinion,

Keep smiling

Same here. Don't get me wrong SL is sweet, I am just more of a fantasy freak. :D

Hey I like that...Fantasy Freak! New alt name. Shoot taken :(

Tapatalk'd from my PowerWashed Fascinate

Samhayne
11-17-2011, 01:28 PM
Access to play Pocket Legends on the Chrome Browser is coming soon! We'll be posting up details of the Chrome Beta shortly.

Nick41324
11-17-2011, 01:36 PM
Access to play Pocket Legends on the Chrome Browser is coming soon! We'll be posting up details of the Chrome Beta shortly.
Will there be a party much like the one when SL chrome was released?

XghostzX
11-17-2011, 02:21 PM
I just tried Star Legends on chrome and it's neat. I'm just excited to do this for pocket legends... I won't run out of battery any more haha.

AbsolutePally
11-17-2011, 03:02 PM
:/ I dont have a computer or internet...
Sad days.

Apocolypze
11-17-2011, 03:07 PM
not complaining im just excited for it, so why don't you stop posting on threads like this in PL forums if you like SL so much better.

RBeltran
11-17-2011, 05:02 PM

OMG that would just make my day :D

Kaarataka
11-17-2011, 05:06 PM
I have a feeling that this will give an unfair advantage to pc users in pvp/ctf. I'm not happy about it. If the gameplay is the same for both, I won't mind but we all know keyboard and mouse are better interfaces for games.

Mageprodigy
11-17-2011, 05:11 PM
This totally changes pvp too...