PDA

View Full Version : Platinum Offers Issue

relief
07-29-2018, 11:16 AM
Hi!
As mentioned in the title i have a problem with platinum offers: I did some offers from Fyber when it still was possible and i did some with Tapjoy. I'm 100% sure I did them correctly. When the task was to just install it, I opened it, did the tutorials or stayed in there for some time. After not receiving any platinum I contacted Tapjoy Support (Fyber was gone already). I received an answer in which I was told I've already been awarded for the offer I reported. My platinum purchase history is still at 0 and I never received any platinum. Does anybody else have experienced this? Is there any way to fix this? (Below the answer of Tapjoy support)https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180729/2b9fdf79112cf514d9c5396717a13d85.jpg

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Showslow
07-29-2018, 11:24 AM
Hi!
As mentioned in the title i have a problem with platinum offers: I did some offers from Fyber when it still was possible and i did some with Tapjoy. I'm 100% sure I did them correctly. When the task was to just install it, I opened it, did the tutorials or stayed in there for some time. After not receiving any platinum I contacted Tapjoy Support (Fyber was gone already). I received an answer in which I was told I've already been awarded for the offer I reported. My platinum purchase history is still at 0 and I never received any platinum. Does anybody else have experienced this? Is there any way to fix this? (Below the answer of Tapjoy support)https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180729/2b9fdf79112cf514d9c5396717a13d85.jpg

Lol same exact problem. I did a 2000 platinum offer and I am stuck with “waiting for us to take action” and it’s been stuck like that for a week. I finished the offer way before the timeline as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DalleManden
07-29-2018, 12:27 PM
Tapjoy was once good, but now they've turned super bad. STS should just remove them as it is. Plenty of their players are not receiving their rewards, and their (Tapjoy's) support is horrendous. I did a paid offer, but I didn't receive my platinum, so I emailed their support, and it has been well over a month now without an answer, and the offer no longer shows up in my pending offers tab.

Kaaziii
07-29-2018, 12:44 PM
Tapjoy was once good, but now they've turned super bad. STS should just remove them as it is. Plenty of their players are not receiving their rewards, and their (Tapjoy's) support is horrendous. I did a paid offer, but I didn't receive my platinum, so I emailed their support, and it has been well over a month now without an answer, and the offer no longer shows up in my pending offers tab.

Agreed..

Ucamaeben
07-29-2018, 02:41 PM
I’m having issues with 2 offers as well. Tapjoy said they were going to send it over to STS because they tried to push the plat but it didn’t work. I have trouble tickets out on both ends and haven’t heard anything in weeks. Very unfortunate.

Wofie
07-29-2018, 03:00 PM
Tapjoy has never, not even once, worked for me :/

Shocan
07-29-2018, 03:03 PM
You are all misunderstanding the Platinum offers. Tapjoy may reward you but sometimes it gets stuck and you've gotta email Chad saying that your plat was never granted. First continue emailing tapjoy after they say it was rewarded, everytime they reply send another saying it hasn't come. Eventually they say it probably got stuck and to contact game support.
Never once, has tapjoy not eventually rewarded me.

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

PostNoob
07-29-2018, 03:04 PM

Then if send an inquiry about it, it would be considered spam and you'll go to the back of the "line". Unfortunately tapjoy probably pay some of sts's bills so they wont be going anywhere i assume :/.
Same thing happened to me. Paid offer, waited months to get the run around. No reward.

Iluminista
07-29-2018, 03:52 PM
I do not have many problems with Fyber. Try to complete the offers there.

Enviado de meu LG-K430 usando o Tapatalk

DalleManden
07-29-2018, 05:17 PM
You are all misunderstanding the Platinum offers. Tapjoy may reward you but sometimes it gets stuck and you've gotta email Chad saying that your plat was never granted. First continue emailing tapjoy after they say it was rewarded, everytime they reply send another saying it hasn't come. Eventually they say it probably got stuck and to contact game support.
Never once, has tapjoy not eventually rewarded me.

I understand what you are trying to say, but in a lot of cases they don't even respond besides the automated email.

relief
07-29-2018, 06:14 PM
Update: Iron Source works :)

Encryptions
07-29-2018, 06:15 PM
Tapjoy: Tap to be scammed

Kaaziii
07-29-2018, 07:37 PM
I have had seen numerous lawsuit petitions against Tapjoy...and never saw a decent review of their service..personally, I’ve also had bad service from them, now not even bothering to check out their offers..

It’s time to replace tapjoy, they been giving hard time for players throughout their course..I ve never got a single platinum from them ever!

Shocan
07-29-2018, 08:54 PM
I understand what you are trying to say, but in a lot of cases they don't even respond besides the automated email.All of the Platinum providers only send automated, AL isn't their only game, they receive hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of emails each day.

aziz
07-29-2018, 10:15 PM
That happens sometimes either in tapjoy or fyber. I finished the problems many times just by email to the support centre, then follow their instruction after. Usually they ask some screenshoot proves you already done all the requirement. Usually u got the plat reward 1 or more hours after that.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

Darkrai
07-30-2018, 12:27 PM
Tapjoy is bad.. just bad, fyber Always worked for me, and if not i could just mail them the proof and it was all fine. Tapjoy on the other hand doesn't care.