PDA

View Full Version : Rogue aimed shot skill damage nerf in infested swamp

Perceval
07-31-2018, 04:26 AM
I don't know if this also applies in hydra but I haven't checked. As of now, I know warriors and mages have no such nerf so I'm assuming its a targeted nerf which actually enrages me because it makes me think its linked to this whole issue of mage staff nerfs.

You couldn't do mausoleum maps without them. You couldn't do nightmare raids without them. But it wasn't enough right? I didn't spend tens of millions on %dex awakenings during the limited time awakenings event to maximise my damage output just to be put down to the level of a mage with 1000% gold loot gear.

Aimed shot skill damage in infested swamp:

Outside infested swamp:

Xxkayakxx
07-31-2018, 04:43 AM
Popcorn and beer ready XD

deathhbringer
07-31-2018, 05:02 AM
Popcorn and beer ready XDGet a refill ready u will need it [emoji14]

Sent from my a5dwg using Tapatalk

Perceval
07-31-2018, 05:03 AM
Suprise, suprise. I also lost 70 damage from my total stats after yesterdays update. I know about the aimed shot nerf because I look at my damage on bosses now and then (used to be 40k max, now -20k max). I know about my stat damage loss because I don't wear elixirs usually.

Just wow.

Rauitri
07-31-2018, 05:33 AM
Suprise, suprise. I also lost 70 damage from my total stats after yesterdays update. I know about the aimed shot nerf because I look at my damage on bosses now and then (used to be 40k max, now -20k max). I know about my stat damage loss because I don't wear elixirs usually.

Just wow.Well we wouldn't be surprised if Devs say "it wasn't intended" or "we increased the armor of the boss, not your damage output".

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Perceval
07-31-2018, 05:55 AM
Well we wouldn't be surprised if Devs say "it wasn't intended" or "we increased the armor of the boss, not your damage output".

If the bosses armor was increased, everyone would be doing lower damage but its just the aimed shot skill damage (the damage description on the skill and the actual damage it does to the boss change every time you leave the map). So its quite peculiar.

Rauitri
07-31-2018, 08:43 AM
If the bosses armor was increased, everyone would be doing lower damage but its just the aimed shot skill damage (the damage description on the skill and the actual damage it does to the boss change every time you leave the map). So its quite peculiar.

Oh so the damage change was for infested only? If so, than it was intentional or by "accident", at the same time we mages and warrs wouldn't like it, as it will all together increase time.

Perhaps upon testing infested, they thought they have "probabaly tested" it enough, to conclude it will be hard to finish. Upon releasing infested, they underestimated the damage output of aim to the boss.

If this was intentional, then just a sign of not being transparent, we hate that. If this was an "accident", then its really hard to see how they code it, so that the figures of damage dealt to boss will only decrease in infested. (Could also be a bug).

Ucamaeben
07-31-2018, 08:49 AM
Popcorn and beer ready XD

Kayak you crack me up! Do you have any butter? I like butter on popcorn.

Xxkayakxx
07-31-2018, 09:33 AM
Kayak you crack me up! Do you have any butter? I like butter on popcorn.

Full range of snacks ready!!!!
But (luckily) the show still have to start!

Jtisthebest
07-31-2018, 09:37 AM
This needs to be fixed or clarified asap.

Susanne
07-31-2018, 09:55 AM
I'm going to check my aimed now, Can you eat a little bit quieter please 😔 I can't stand to hear people chomping or slurping. Gosh, you've not saved much for anyone else.😞

Perceval
07-31-2018, 10:22 AM
Just to assure you I'm not crazy, I just checked for like the 100th time. Aimed shot damage (in the skill description AND on the boss) is reduced in infested swamp.

I also checked hydra's bog. It does not happen there.

I also checked other maps. It only seems to be infested swamp.

Susanne
07-31-2018, 10:35 AM
You're absolutely right. Just checked and there is a big drop in aimed shot in infested.

Jtisthebest
07-31-2018, 10:35 AM
Just to assure you I'm not crazy, I just checked for like the 100th time. Aimed shot damage (in the skill description AND on the boss) is reduced in infested swamp.

I also checked hydra's bog. It does not happen there.

I also checked other maps. It only seems to be infested swamp.You are definitely not crazy, just sent a rogue from guild in and had them check, loss of over 5k damage from aimed.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Noni
07-31-2018, 11:44 AM
It always amazes me how people from other classes are always the first ones to respond on threads concerning skill/weapon nerf of a particular class, that too without knowing any details. Just because someone has played for years does not make them skilled. Some focus more on the social aspect, chatting away with friends in their taverns all day discussing their favourite flower circlet. Others are more focused on numbers and efficient runs.

Numbers don’t lie. I use 3/3 mire set and I am hitting harder in other maps than infested swamp. The descrition on aimed shot also shows lower numbers there compared to other maps. Aimed shot ultimate on the other hand is hitting harder there and shows higher numbers in description too.

Perceval
07-31-2018, 11:49 AM
Can't seem to upload screenshots. I think the system is broken?

Xxkayakxx
07-31-2018, 12:51 PM
Can't seem to upload screenshots. I think the system is broken?

Just reduce dimension of your pictures. They are just “heavy”. I personally use a free app to do that and I can finally post!
Around 2 mega is good :)

Perceval
07-31-2018, 01:17 PM
Just reduce dimension of your pictures. They are just “heavy”. I personally use a free app to do that and I can finally post!
Around 2 mega is good :)
Thank you. Screenshots are up.

Thewolfbull
07-31-2018, 03:44 PM
Time to switch to bow maybe?

Perceval
07-31-2018, 05:35 PM
Most likely a bug. Just found out rogues shadow veil skill doesn't give any damage buff in infested swamp.

Anehazaz
07-31-2018, 05:51 PM
Let’s see what Sts says about this..if it is intentional I’m wondering why there has been no information regarding this. I also checked and can confirm that my aimed decreased by over 6k. I’m also unable to post screenshots...

PostNoob
07-31-2018, 09:04 PM
Believe me, if this was a mistake, someone would have mentioned it already. The fact that this went all day without a dev posts makes me believe its intented.

I have a strong feeling that the new arcane weapons that i assume they are currently working on are the cause of this.

I can see how this would be very frustrating but atm it doesnt affect me as im not ready for infested swamps yet( although i am a Rogue). Well at least mages dont have to feel so bad, they can at least say they didnt have an entire skills damage modified for one map :). Tanks you may be next, watch out! Or maybe its already happened :o. No other classes see any difference here..?

srazman
08-01-2018, 12:12 AM
Mages ligthning skill... MAYBE effected to.. From 20k-25k dmg. Down to 15k-17k dmg.

• Reonauz

Jairus980
08-01-2018, 06:22 AM
Believe me, if this was a mistake, someone would have mentioned it already. The fact that this went all day without a dev posts makes me believe its intented.

I have a strong feeling that the new arcane weapons that i assume they are currently working on are the cause of this.

I can see how this would be very frustrating but atm it doesnt affect me as im not ready for infested swamps yet( although i am a Rogue). Well at least mages dont have to feel so bad, they can at least say they didnt have an entire skills damage modified for one map :). Tanks you may be next, watch out! Or maybe its already happened :o. No other classes see any difference here..?

Since when tanks has great damage?

PostNoob
08-01-2018, 04:39 PM
Since when tanks has great damage?

I didnt say anything about damage?

Futumsh
08-01-2018, 04:59 PM
Just a bug - there was some unfinished stuff in this zone for testing that was affecting skills. It's fixed in the next patch.

Xxkayakxx
08-02-2018, 02:22 AM
Sell many popcorns and beers :(

Susanne
08-02-2018, 04:53 AM
Sell many popcorns and beers :(
Lol. You'll just have to save it for another day. Do you sell ice-cream? Now I would go for that. 🤗

Xxkayakxx
08-02-2018, 07:18 AM
Lol. You'll just have to save it for another day. Do you sell ice-cream? Now I would go for that. ��

Sorry Susanne no ice cream :( and also beer .....evaporated XD). Popcorn????

Susanne
08-02-2018, 08:24 AM
Sorry Susanne no ice cream :( and also beer .....evaporated XD). Popcorn????

Next time there's some entertainment I will partake in a bag of popcorn providing everyone eats quietly. 😔.

Anehazaz
08-02-2018, 01:53 PM
Next time there's some entertainment I will partake in a bag of popcorn providing everyone eats quietly. 😔.

Ikr...people make so much noise eating popcorn..l’m sure I don’t:p

Ucamaeben
08-02-2018, 03:21 PM
I only stuff my face with popcorn during the loud parts of movies.

Circe
08-02-2018, 06:12 PM
STS changed today. But....every map nerfed.. .OMG

Anehazaz
08-03-2018, 08:44 AM
STS changed today. But....every map nerfed.. .OMG

It’s probs just another bug...don’t panic!

Susanne
08-03-2018, 10:50 AM
Is anyone going to do anything???? I'm hyperventilating here..* rapid shallow breathing, tingling *. I..i..it's Friday. What's happening? Help. 😣.

Xxkayakxx
08-03-2018, 12:48 PM
Is anyone going to do anything???? I'm hyperventilating here..* rapid shallow breathing, tingling *. I..i..it's Friday. What's happening? Help. ��.

Don’t worry! Be happy! And eat popcorn out loud! Drink beer! Frozen! Not the popcorn! That’s nedd to be warm! But beer is delicious cold! And loud! Help! A stroke!!!!

Susanne
08-03-2018, 01:26 PM
Don’t worry! Be happy! And eat popcorn out loud! Drink beer! Frozen! Not the popcorn! That’s nedd to be warm! But beer is delicious cold! And loud! Help! A stroke!!!!
Lol. I'm not worried. Just a game and seems ok to me. Meditation is the key..not 🍺 beer but if you enjoy a good quaff of the stuff, enjoy. ☺️