PDA

View Full Version : Biggest giveaway in AL

Mohok
07-31-2018, 05:12 AM
Hello guys
I知 planing something big
I知 going to do a giveaway in every yt channel about al u can also start a new channel about al if u NEVER HAD ONE and send me in email thegameowner@hotmail.com
I知 gonna do 500k gold in each channel + a major prize will be me hosting a guild event for 5M gold
Supmit ur requests from now at my email Thegameowner@hotmail.com with your yt channel name and ur ign I will let everyone know when the practice is over and the giveaway starts
Ofc u need to film the winner name and then u give that guy a code which he use it to pm me in game to claim the 500k
Thank you very much
By love from Mohok .

xlArtemislx
07-31-2018, 08:20 AM
Hello guys
I知 planing something big
I知 going to do a giveaway in every yt channel about al u can also start a new channel about al if u NEVER HAD ONE and send me in email thegameowner@hotmail.com
I知 gonna do 500k gold in each channel + a major prize will be me hosting a guild event for 5M gold
Supmit ur requests from now at my email Thegameowner@hotmail.com with your yt channel name and ur ign I will let everyone know when the practice is over and the giveaway starts
Ofc u need to film the winner name and then u give that guy a code which he use it to pm me in game to claim the 500k
Thank you very much
By love from Mohok .

Hmm i sent you an email but i still don't get what "film the winner name and then u give that guy a code" thing means.

Mohok
07-31-2018, 08:47 AM
Each one who practiced like u will get a code let’s say something like this E223890P
U will make a vid on yt while u pick the winner to guarantee no one cheats and u give the code to the winner he comes to me and collect gold
And for the 5m give away I’ll soon say how to practice in that

Azerothraven
07-31-2018, 05:53 PM
Haven’t seen you in a while but I like this idea. Very creative giveaway but why do they need a code? Why not we just make video of the winner and u just see their ign and give them gold

Mohok
07-31-2018, 06:44 PM
I’m expecting to see many winners I don’t wanna lose tracking

Mohok
08-03-2018, 03:16 PM
Still taking emails

Dex Scene
08-05-2018, 03:01 AM
good luck everyone

Mohok
08-05-2018, 04:20 AM
Hi guys I sent u the codes on the email
Each of u announce the giveaway in the yt channel and u set the time remaining to draw winner and draw winner on a vid and don’t share the code with anyone else then the winner
Thnagms for joining the giveaway
I’m also still open for more email