PDA

View Full Version : Dogś Suggestion Thread (FMJ)

Joedmg
07-31-2018, 07:09 PM
Hey guys, Dog here.
1. Lately I have been playing and enjoying less due to the ridiculous prices for these vanities, I was thinking they should all be reduced by half their prices or make gold easier to gain (If you agree reply AGREE).

2. I was thinking that there should be a third vanity slot for Weapons, imagine the hype when you see people with bows and RPGs It would be great! Maybe even adding an item like the Commonly known Founderś helm from Pocket Legends, (Another popular STS game) with this vanity you could maybe start with 1 damage or a 2x Cash.

3. Alliances! We must have alliances. Just Imagine it, kind of like a Guild, but restricted to up to 7 players. Just enough players to make a huge difference but small enough for there to be another alliance and a half in the game.

4. Friends, come on STS. we know you guys are better than that! Im guessing you just want us to beg for it but whatever. The perks of having a friend list are knowing when your friend is online and also you could even add an option for a mail box! When you enter the Saloon you can go to the Bartender and ask for your mail, and get all the messages your friends sent you when you were offline!

5. A voice channel for each map, so you can join that or if you introduce friend lists then you can just join your friends private voice channel.

6. Last but not least, EVENTS! Add events, I know this game is new and in beta but it would be great if you added an event so we could test it out and get great vanities that will be looked at in awe in the coming years!

Thank you for your time and consideration and I hope you have a great FMJ filled day,
Dog.

Escanor
07-31-2018, 10:15 PM
Hey guys, Dog here.
1. Lately I have been playing and enjoying less due to the ridiculous prices for these vanities, I was thinking they should all be reduced by half their prices or make gold easier to gain (If you agree reply AGREE).

2. I was thinking that there should be a third vanity slot for Weapons, imagine the hype when you see people with bows and RPGs It would be great! Maybe even adding an item like the Commonly known Founderś helm from Pocket Legends, (Another popular STS game) with this vanity you could maybe start with 1 damage or a 2x Cash.

3. Alliances! We must have alliances. Just Imagine it, kind of like a Guild, but restricted to up to 7 players. Just enough players to make a huge difference but small enough for there to be another alliance and a half in the game.

4. Friends, come on STS. we know you guys are better than that! Im guessing you just want us to beg for it but whatever. The perks of having a friend list are knowing when your friend is online and also you could even add an option for a mail box! When you enter the Saloon you can go to the Bartender and ask for your mail, and get all the messages your friends sent you when you were offline!

5. A voice channel for each map, so you can join that or if you introduce friend lists then you can just join your friends private voice channel.

6. Last but not least, EVENTS! Add events, I know this game is new and in beta but it would be great if you added an event so we could test it out and get great vanities that will be looked at in awe in the coming years!

Thank you for your time and consideration and I hope you have a great FMJ filled day,
Dog.

I completely agree