View Full Version : Mireguard Artifact

Azziah
08-01-2018, 10:46 AM
I was told today by someone to wait to buy the new artifact as it will become obtainable in swamp and raids soon after the event. Apparently someone read about it on forums somewhere. Is this real news or just gossip? If real can someone link me or show me where this has been stated.

Thanks.

Azerothraven
08-01-2018, 10:52 AM
This is gossip. It was speculated but I am very sure burning crates will be the only way to loot them

arcanefid
08-01-2018, 11:30 AM
Expansion Roadmap
Players will notice on expansion release that some items seem to be missing. The Mireguard Set only has 2 pieces. There's only Necklace and Ring for the Arcane items. This is because we will be slowly rolling out the most powerful items in the expansion over time. As yearly events come around (Halloween, Winter, Goblin, Ursoth) more pieces of the Mireguard Set and Arcane weapons will be added into the game, first as part of the events, and then later as permanent additions to the Deep Marsh and Raid Bosses.

Super Important Note: No players were harmed (or used) in the making of this thread, just devs having fun changing their names in screenshots

You can see it here. Not gossip.

markonibg
08-01-2018, 02:08 PM
Can Devs confirm this " first as part of the events, and then later as permanent additions to the Deep Marsh and Raid Bosses ". This means that the mire artifact will be in the loot list after Ursoth event end (Deep Marsh and Raid Bosses).

greekAL
08-03-2018, 02:35 AM
Imo should be added. Ppl that opened lockeds already took 2 weeks advantage to have the arti and till u drop it may take u 1+ month from raids-deep marsh so actually f2p-p2p both have an option to get and ofc easier way from locks! So both sides win.

Thewolfbull
08-04-2018, 12:20 AM
It will be probably added to raids like they said when expansion came out, but don't expect it to be easy to loot.

markonibg
08-04-2018, 04:35 PM
It will be probably added to raids like they said when expansion came out, but don't expect it to be easy to loot.

hahaha sts always do something to late :) who need art on exp ends... and drop rate in event is to low.. useless job sts

Dingodine
08-08-2018, 08:24 PM
The new artifact is incredibly expensive

MasterP
08-09-2018, 08:49 AM
yes just wait for it.. No point cracking lockeds for new gear that isnt very helpful at the moment.

Oakmaiden
08-09-2018, 10:58 AM
Sts should add the Mire arti to Locked Marshland Crates. Then maybe those crates would be worth more 500 gold pieces.

BigRandal
09-06-2018, 11:17 PM
Marshland crates dont need a buff

sinfuldito83
09-07-2018, 02:33 AM
Delete this thread shhhhh... There are those of us who want to make money....