PDA

View Full Version : Whoever made the L46 tacs drop, you doomed the entire game.

Nofox
08-01-2018, 10:54 AM
So the masses recently found out that the tacs dropped. Therefore, those who had them before, sold and basically got richer.
That's not the problem..
Instead of making it a public announcement, you guy decided it was funny to do a "ghost update"

Idk if there was a private conversation going on or not, but a lot of players are quitting because they were robbed of all they owned trying to obtain some colorful tacs.

It doesn't apply to me because I knew something was up when they were selling for so low...but for all those who went from rich to poor, they will never recover it...especially in the way sts is now.

Point being: You as well as all those who knew about it screwed a lot players because they were so greedy to not make it public until the DAY AFTER people got screwed.

This just proves that if people will do something like that for a game...

Anireuca
08-01-2018, 10:55 AM
You are wrong, they didnt update or add anything, they always dropped we just didnt know how.

Nofox
08-01-2018, 10:56 AM
You are wrong, they didnt update or add anything, they always dropped we just didnt know how.that still don't justify what I said earlier.

Anireuca
08-01-2018, 10:58 AM
Im playing many games and they never spoil where stuff drops, lets also look at squids, when is the last proof we have that they drop.

Nofox
08-01-2018, 11:12 AM
Im playing many games and they never spoil where stuff drops, lets also look at squids, when is the last proof we have that they drop.bruh...its not about where...its just a simple yes or no. Every game HAVE to say the item and if they are droppable or not. They knew exactly what they were doing and so did you guys. When people were asking them if they still drop...they gave no response, yet they want to give a response to some napalms...smh

Anireuca
08-01-2018, 11:13 AM
Dude we never had confirmation of where vanity drops EVER.

Nofox
08-01-2018, 11:14 AM
Dude we never had confirmation of where vanity drops EVER.then the game been screwing you guys since Day 1 then.

Cinco
08-01-2018, 11:43 AM
Every game HAVE to say the item and if they are droppable or not.

Not really.