PDA

View Full Version : Quick Guide (l46 Machine Pistols)

Anireuca
08-01-2018, 12:35 PM
Quick guide on how to drop some fancy tacs:

1. Make a character Level46 (preferably engineer) and disable XP Gain from Menu>Options>Social Options
2. Buy Damage/Armor/Speed/Re-Roll Elix from the guild hall
3. Make STS-1 and kill only the boss
4. Repeat
5. Enjoy!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180801/1f85ca50b5d7c29b8faa53697a8be962.pnghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180801/a14d4adcf622bf080ec9747f59064be5.pnghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180801/3ecea1bc2661a5ca2e4e8b3ed7bcae89.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ilauncher
08-01-2018, 01:29 PM
Huh guess cinco never removed it after all lmao, people just didnt bother to farm for it.

Just to add on to this you CAN drop it if youre level 55 but only if u defeat boss of the level 46 map tarasa. Easiest way is to have enhancer and to defeat the boss with two vulars around her and rmk and eventually you'll get it

Also moment of silence for those who have traded all their big vans for this weapon

Dragonsalt
08-01-2018, 06:30 PM
Is this actually true that you can drop these?

Escanor
08-01-2018, 10:20 PM
Is this actually true that you can drop these?

Yes, in a few days they'll become common

Cephei
08-02-2018, 03:39 AM
RIP Tacs rarity...

Shonex
08-02-2018, 06:23 AM
A lot of my good friends got, well, "scammed" so to say. Ended up giving a gold cap to a buddy hoping that he won't quit the game (a gold cap is not much now, sadly). But I do like the fact that a known scammer offered my bro his black tacs for his squid and dev (luckily he didn't accept like many have). But oh well, I guess that's how scammers keep afloat.
They don't care, they just take.

Anireuca
08-02-2018, 08:30 AM
A lot of my good friends got, well, "scammed" so to say. Ended up giving a gold cap to a buddy hoping that he won't quit the game (a gold cap is not much now, sadly). But I do like the fact that a known scammer offered my bro his black tacs for his squid and dev (luckily he didn't accept like many have). But oh well, I guess that's how scammers keep afloat.

I had to post this guide quicker since i know this method since 3/4 days thanks to Charles "Shadwick" , again I am sorry i didn't post this method sooner.

Gilthunder
08-02-2018, 09:03 AM

That’s not how scamming works. They just outsmarted these nubs.

Anireuca
08-02-2018, 09:06 AM

You are wrong, that was totally scamming. They have been dishonest to the buyers , they didn't say if they drop or not.

Scam meaning from the Cambridge University:
- a dishonest or illegal plan or activity, esp. one for making money.
- an illegal way of making money, usually by tricking people.

Cephei
08-02-2018, 09:29 AM

agreed. smart business, nothing more

Charles_Shadwick
08-02-2018, 09:41 AM
It seems you didn't give the founder of this method any credit.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Shonex
08-02-2018, 09:51 AM
You are wrong, that was totally scamming. They have been dishonest to the buyers , they didn't say if they drop or not.

And the fun fact is that a known scammer that's been reported and banned for botting a couple of times (we all know who that is, if he is reading this he will know). Was actually the guy that asked my bro to buy his tacs. And in what way... "Hey I don't want these anymore and was looking to sell them, don't feel like keeping them" or something along those lines, and they know eachother that's the best thing. He doesn't chose where the money will come from, friend or stranger, so yes, it's pure grade A scam, he knew they dropped, just wanted to sell his before they lost their rarity. Just like the people that bought squids for gold caps when the update was released, nothing can justify what they did, morale lvl 0. If those people don't feel guilt then idk... Again this is all a game, but still, heartlessness is strong with some people.

Luckly I warned my bro through Discord.

Shonex
08-02-2018, 09:54 AM

The scamming part or the one on how to get them?

Anireuca
08-02-2018, 09:56 AM
I did not give "Charles" any credits since he told me not to post the method. but since i saw too many people getting scammed i really had to post how to farm for them.

ilauncher
08-02-2018, 11:26 AM
Thats why always be careful with your most expensive vanities, at least have some doubt before doing these "too good to be true" trades

When i got offers about black or gold tacs suddenly for cheap (as in, not insane prices like before) i knew something was up, i know less than 5 ppl with black tacs and like 2 ppl with gold so how would many ppl get them and sell them cheaply?

Future note to keep in mind always be cautious and double check what ur buying first, even if u might be losing a good trade

Shonex
08-02-2018, 05:54 PM
Thats why always be careful with your most expensive vanities, at least have some doubt before doing these "too good to be true" trades

When i got offers about black or gold tacs suddenly for cheap (as in, not insane prices like before) i knew something was up, i know less than 5 ppl with black tacs and like 2 ppl with gold so how would many ppl get them and sell them cheaply?

Future note to keep in mind always be cautious and double check what ur buying first, even if u might be losing a good trade

And of course one of the reasons my bro didn't accept the offer from a certain "somebody", it was too good to be true.

Gilthunder
08-03-2018, 07:12 AM

Why does the seller have to tell them they dropped it without the buyer asking in the first place. Do you buy something irl and then the seller saying a bunch of stuff like where its made, how its made, etc,
Without the buyer asking? The buyer didnt ask if they “drop” it, therefore it wasn’t “dishonest”. Who would assume they’re droppable and just ask the seller like that? They bought the tacs because they wanted those tacs. Do you buy something irl for like $30 when theres a $15 version? Ofc you don’t you want the $30 so u buy it for that price.

Gilthunder
08-03-2018, 07:25 AM

Well if they don’t want the tacs dont buy it. You pay for it cus u want it, right? Who would spend a squid and a dev just for those tacs and then cry when u hear its worth nothing? Would u buy designer clothes for thousand of dollars just for the “brand” which is the “rarity” in this situation? I’ll buy dev because i want dev not because they’re “rare”. Orange antaennas were insanely expensive because they’re “rare” but does that mean i should pay a squid and a dev for it when i actually dont want it?

Cephei
08-03-2018, 07:30 AM
@Gilthunder

Thanks!! Exactly the right answer.
They accepted through the legit trade window so it isn't scam

Anireuca
08-03-2018, 07:31 AM
@Gilthunder

Thanks!! Exactly the right answer.
They accepted through the legit trade window so it isn't scam

So what does scam mean for you?

Shonex
08-03-2018, 09:27 AM
So what does scam mean for you?

Don't bother Anireuca, you are wasting time.

Escanor
08-03-2018, 11:02 AM

Deal with it.

We live in a harsh World