PDA

View Full Version : 2018-08-02 Content Update (257229)

TzatOps
08-02-2018, 11:40 AM
+ The ITEM.MOD Event returns this weekend!
+ Talk to "The Hacker" aboard Blackstar to get started.
+ Defeat Opn'Grimer and his evil scientists to score points!
+ Check your Avatar page and the Leaderboard to see your progress.
+ Earn Bronze, Silver or Gold Tier for big discounts at the ITEM.MOD terminal.
+ New MOD: Bonus Credit Loot! Get up to +100% Credit loot per ITEM.MOD slot!

Anireuca
08-02-2018, 11:44 AM

New MOD Bonus Credit , what does it mean? can you be more specific? if i kill a boss that drops 100c with the 100% mod will be 200c?

Cephei
08-02-2018, 11:44 AM
Nice a new event!!!

Complainers in 1 2 3....

Gilthunder
08-02-2018, 11:48 AM
Nice a new event!!!

Complainers in 1 2 3....

“New” lmfao

Cinco
08-02-2018, 11:51 AM
New MOD Bonus Credit , what does it mean? can you be more specific? if i kill a boss that drops 100c with the 100% mod will be 200c?

Yes! That's what it means :-)

Nofox
08-02-2018, 11:52 AM
Literally unplayable...we don't have gold.

Jk thanks for the update. Does the credit boost only apply to boxes cuz I got 121 out of one. Or does it apply to all drops such as bank bot drops?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180802/3d0f24133ebd68e870e640453c1f16f8.jpg

Nofox
08-02-2018, 11:54 AM
XD I predict our implant have +100% speed increase or 100% luck too next time xD

Anireuca
08-02-2018, 11:58 AM
1000% would have been better >.> i mean we are giving 75dmg away for just 300% more credit loot ....

Nofox
08-02-2018, 11:59 AM
1000% would have been better >.> i mean we are giving 75dmg away for just 300% more credit loot ....not at all. that's what we have the bad elite implants for

Anireuca
08-02-2018, 12:22 PM
What is the point on being a Commando?

Cannon = 660 armor
Slashers = 726 armor
Tacs = 726 armor

Do you ever balance the classes?

Nofox
08-02-2018, 12:24 PM
What is the point on being a Commando?that +300 armor boosted eng even more haha. The elite napalms will equalize it. Just wait young padawan

Escanor
08-02-2018, 12:31 PM

Thank you daddy! :*

supah
08-03-2018, 02:39 PM

Cannon = 660 armor
Slashers = 726 armor
Tacs = 726 armor

Do you ever balance the classes?That's the same thing im saying bruh [emoji53][emoji53] comms went from being tanks to being a useless class... [emoji53][emoji53][emoji53]

Sent from my confusion

supah
08-03-2018, 02:46 PM
that +300 armor boosted eng even more haha. The elite napalms will equalize it. Just wait young padawanHope an elite blackstar shield is added for the people that don't care about napalms and like using pistols/coils

Sent from a ceiling fan

Charles_Shadwick
08-03-2018, 02:55 PM

Cannon = 660 armor
Slashers = 726 armor
Tacs = 726 armor

Do you ever balance the classes?Coms do have a higher base armor and higher hp regen along with a arnor boost from skill

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Anireuca
08-03-2018, 02:58 PM
Coms do have a higher base armor and higher hp regen along with a arnor boost from skill

An engineer with slashers has 1800armor "no mods"
A commando with Cannon has 1900 armor "no mods"

Engineer has also 60armor buff + shield 120?? (just saying)

Higer hps? 1hs doesnt change anything when they hit u 110damage a hit.

My point is Commando should have a greater armor not just 150/200 more, the dmg output of a commando is kinda lame i expect at least some armor in exchange.

I believe sts confused dodge with tank.

Escanor
08-03-2018, 04:46 PM
An engineer with slashers has 1800armor "no mods"
A commando with Cannon has 1900 armor "no mods"

Engineer has also 60armor buff + shield 120?? (just saying)

Higer hps? 1hs doesnt change anything when they hit u 110damage a hit.

My point is Commando should have a greater armor not just 150/200 more, the dmg output of a commando is kinda lame i expect at least some armor in exchange.

I believe sts confused dodge with tank.

You're totally wrong. An engineer L55 has 1600 ish without mods and 1800-1900 with mods. The only class I saw with 2000 armor and above is Coms. None of the coms is really trying to "tank" (Because there’s already com tank weapons that nobody uses) they prefer to use nap and not adding armor lol. The only mod they add is damage.

Anireuca
08-03-2018, 04:47 PM
You're totally wrong. An engineer L55 has 1600 ish without mods and 1800-1900 with mods. The only class I saw with 2000 armor and above is Coms. None of the coms is really trying to "tank" (Because there’s already com tank weapons that nobody uses) they prefer to use nap and not adding armor lol. The only mod they add is damage.

Cannon does not work against anything, you should try it, and pistol is too weak (no armor).

Nofox
08-03-2018, 04:48 PM
Cannon does not work against anything, you should try it, and pistol is too weak (no armor).negatory my tempest coil smites operatives. engineers however...

Anireuca
08-03-2018, 04:50 PM
negatory my tempest coil smites operatives. engineers however...

Tempest is weaker than a max h6..... wy talking about.

Nofox
08-03-2018, 04:52 PM
Tempest is weaker than a max h6..... wy talking about.a h6 isn't that good of a weapon. if you don't stack h/s with it, its bad. All its good for is damage. I prefer tempest coil over h6 and the rest of you commandos should too

Anireuca
08-03-2018, 04:53 PM
a h6 isn't that good of a weapon. if you don't stack h/s with it, its bad. All its good for is damage. I prefer tempest coil over h6 and the rest of you commandos should too

I didnt see you killing anybody with that tempest tho e.e not just yet

Charles_Shadwick
08-03-2018, 04:53 PM
Tempest hav a great increase in dodge

Nofox
08-03-2018, 04:54 PM
I didnt see you killing anybody with that tempest tho e.e not just yeti killed tickling and Ohio(both who had max pot and tacs)

Anireuca
08-03-2018, 04:55 PM
Tempest hav a great increase in dodge

+2 dodge , i think you meant crit.

Nofox
08-03-2018, 04:58 PM
+2 dodge , i think you meant crit.its not all about damage...especially when your opponents have more dmg than you. Why you think I've been preaching for coms to use tempest coil? Tempest Coil used to be the best weapon, then when mods came out, less people been using it. I have 60 dodge and 35 crit with the coil...and only 486 dps. Yet I beat people with 300-500 more dps than I do.

Charles_Shadwick
08-03-2018, 04:59 PM
Cant kills what you cant hit

supah
08-03-2018, 05:46 PM
its not all about damage...especially when your opponents have more dmg than you. Why you think I've been preaching for coms to use tempest coil? Tempest Coil used to be the best weapon, then when mods came out, less people been using it. I have 60 dodge and 35 crit with the coil...and only 486 dps. Yet I beat people with 300-500 more dps than I do.

Pistols have always been better than coils! If you are beating other coms that are using pistols against your coil then they suck!!!!! I agree tho, pvp is not all about damage. Hopefully Cinco is working on balancing everything out so pvp can go back to timing and coordination

Sent from a commando god

ilauncher
08-03-2018, 06:55 PM
I wonder if u com mains will whine about pvp balance when coms will most definitely end up being best class for pvp again after release of elite nap

So annoying to see you complain about engineers when this is probably literally the first and only time engineers are a good class in pvp

Will you complain that the other classes wont be as good after elite naps release? Doubt it, as long as com is good again

Nofox
08-03-2018, 06:57 PM
I wonder if u com mains will whine about pvp balance when coms will most definitely end up being best class for pvp again after release of elite nap

So annoying to see you complain about engineers when this is probably literally the first and only time engineers are a good class in pvp

Will you complain that the other classes wont be as good after elite naps release? Doubt it, as long as com is good againThat's what I'm trying to say lol.

Anireuca
08-03-2018, 06:59 PM

Will you complain that the other classes wont be as good after elite naps release? Doubt it, as long as com is good again

Is that a complain about us complaining? [emoji28]

supah
08-03-2018, 07:59 PM

Engineers have never been a bad class, nor ops... I can name plenty of pro engineers (uafuad, asigreofray, artofwar, ridslayer are some of the best I've pvped against) that beat commandos and operatives easily. Only the bad pvp players are happy with the current unbalanced state of pvp. And FYI nobody is complaining specifically about one class... If you're a smart pvper then you'll know different ways to beat people that use napalms. I personally don't even like napalms, i think they are too easy to use for people that don't know much about coms and I'd rather use a shield with my pistol or coil. I don't know why Cinco is bringing them back instead of adding new styled weapons but i guess this is what the people want. This has nothing to do with coms being good again, comms were never the best class... There has never been a best class because every class is great if you're a smart pvper.

NEWSFLASH: IF YOU PVPED BEFORE MODIFICATIONS WERE ADDED AND YOU WEREN'T ABLE TO BEAT ANOTHER CLASS CONSISTENTLY OR AT ALL BECAUSE YOU THINK THEY WERE TOO OVERPOWERED, THEN YOU JUST SUCKED! (:

Sent from my book of facts

FwydChickn
08-03-2018, 08:53 PM
Tempest is weaker than a max h6..... wy talking about.
He uses Tempest coil +140 for fun and it surprisingly works

Nofox
08-03-2018, 08:57 PM
He uses Tempest coil +140 for fun and it surprisingly works+130* I too noob for 140

ilauncher
08-03-2018, 09:35 PM
Doesnt mean that there was good engs means they were a good class, theres pro twink engs too, but theyre still not as good as op at all. Theres a reason theyre not as common

I was never bad at pvp before and post mods u can check my kd even, doesnt mean i still cant complain about coms. At least ops need to learn how to kite, same for eng and walling, coms more or less just move forward, dodge and just crit everything

Pre mods most fights just straight up depended on rng, if u can wall and stall crit skill u win, if u miss youre dead. Previously "good" coms are just mad now cause they cant just without thought rush down engineers with nap and shave 50% of hp using one combo like they used to

/rant, tbh i just hope cinco adds modless pvp arena so that pvp isnt as dumb as it is now. Feels like some jrpg where everyone heals tons and have 700 dps now

DEATHCAMP
08-03-2018, 11:32 PM
If you want balanced pvp you won't find it on a mmorpg, especially on a mobile one where there is no variation in builds and 3 classes

supah
08-04-2018, 12:13 AM
Doesnt mean that there was good engs means they were a good class, theres pro twink engs too, but theyre still not as good as op at all. Theres a reason theyre not as common

I was never bad at pvp before and post mods u can check my kd even, doesnt mean i still cant complain about coms. At least ops need to learn how to kite, same for eng and walling, coms more or less just move forward, dodge and just crit everything

Pre mods most fights just straight up depended on rng, if u can wall and stall crit skill u win, if u miss youre dead. Previously "good" coms are just mad now cause they cant just without thought rush down engineers with nap and shave 50% of hp using one combo like they used to

/rant, tbh i just hope cinco adds modless pvp arena so that pvp isnt as dumb as it is now. Feels like some jrpg where everyone heals tons and have 700 dps now

Have you even pvped with a comm? It's obvious, you know nothing about how comm pvp works... Engineers and operatives have always been classes that rely entirely on range+dmg/range+heal+dmg. Commanders have always been the class that relies on tanking and getting up close to your opponent. Like I said in the earlier post, you just sucked if you weren't able to create a gameplan against a comm constantly coming at you with a napalm. Before mods, tanking your opponent and coming at them with a gameplan is literally what comm pvp was about. Now that everyone has higher damage, commanders can no longer tank unless they're able to get away from the damage, get crits early in a fight, or pray that their dodge kicks in. You're so fixated on the bizzare idea that coms are just mad because they can't tank and run down on you with a napalm, you can't even see the logic... How about you be mad at the person who plans to add stronger napalms into the game and the people that are asking for it?

Sent from the finger tips of your true father

DEATHCAMP
08-04-2018, 01:33 AM
Adding a more armor to the item mod list is not the smartest move