PDA

View Full Version : 2018-08-02 Content Update (257236)

TzatOps
08-02-2018, 11:48 AM
+ The Arena of Honor can once again be hosted by players wearing the full Honor Gear Set.
+ Myx the Mad Mage has a (slim) chance of dropping new vanity weapons: Blackstone Bow, Flaming Staff, Dragon Staff, Psycho Blade, Asylum Blade and the oft-maligned Photo-realistic Dadao.
+ Skill respec and statistic re-roll are no longer free. Price reset to 1 Platinum for each.

Jilsponie
08-02-2018, 11:51 AM
Nice! Can't wait to see these new vanities!

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

3pc
08-02-2018, 11:54 AM
Wow these new vanity weapons are going to be so cool!

Dabbler
08-02-2018, 11:54 AM
Is it possible ot get a pic of what they look like. But I am gonna love farming these thanks v much!!! :)

P u r e
08-02-2018, 11:57 AM
Crap... I read this with 1 minute before shutdown... I guess my rhino is stuck with messed stats for a while.

3pc
08-02-2018, 11:58 AM
Is it possible ot get a pic of what they look like. But I am gonna love farming these thanks v much!!! :)
I agree would love to see a pic of each new vanity weap whenever you have the time to post up

HQNA
08-02-2018, 12:04 PM
Awesome! :)

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Bats
08-02-2018, 12:12 PM
Respec becoming 1 platinum again might be a problem for many users that have difficulty earning platinum offers (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?427167-Plat-Transfer-to-other-members-cap-at-100-plat).

Maybe newer platinum offer mediums with better quality (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?176458-NativeX-Fraud-Resolution&highlight=quality%20alternatives) are intended? Because it seems like Nativex has no intent to address this fraud issue with a period of (almost) 3 years.

Or - respec becomes free while statistic re-roll remains to be 1 platinum since respec is very integral to PVP functions.

Mine AGK
08-02-2018, 01:10 PM
Respec becoming 1 platinum again might be a problem for many users that have difficulty earning platinum offers (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?427167-Plat-Transfer-to-other-members-cap-at-100-plat).

Maybe newer platinum offer mediums with better quality (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?176458-NativeX-Fraud-Resolution&highlight=quality%20alternatives) are intended? Because it seems like Nativex has no intent to address this fraud issue with a period of (almost) 3 years.

Or - respec becomes free while statistic re-roll remains to be 1 platinum since respec is very integral to PVP functions.

I know, i loved the respec being free. Made it so much fun to respec for the pvp events.

Mine AGK
08-02-2018, 01:13 PM
+ The Arena of Honor can once again be hosted by players wearing the full Honor Gear Set.
+ Myx the Mad Mage has a (slim) chance of dropping new vanity weapons: Blackstone Bow, Flaming Staff, Dragon Staff, Psycho Blade, Asylum Blade and the oft-maligned Photo-realistic Dadao.
+ Skill respec and statistic re-roll are no longer free. Price reset to 1 Platinum for each.

Okay so these only drop in the mad mages maze. Thats a bit annoying as everyone will have to complete quests to be able to even go for it.

Iamxmayhem
08-02-2018, 01:22 PM
Yeahhh. I forgot you can no longer host for 2 platinum. But the 20 plat elixir is still an option...

Getdoxed
08-02-2018, 01:27 PM
Could it be possible to have it where once we reach 105 we can unlock the maze? Having to complete the quests again on all our alts is tedious.

XghostzX
08-02-2018, 02:32 PM
Dang, I needed to use different builds for the Arena of Honor and regular PvP. Guess that won't be happening much more.

Draebatad
08-02-2018, 02:40 PM
Dang, I needed to use different builds for the Arena of Honor and regular PvP. Guess that won't be happening much more.

Respec becoming 1 platinum again might be a problem [...] respec becomes free while statistic re-roll remains to be 1 platinum since respec is very integral to PVP functions.

I know, i loved the respec being free. Made it so much fun to respec for the pvp events.

So true. I really do think respecs should be free. That would make things much easier on the community. Probably accounts for less than a half percentage point of revenue. If they can't be free: What about possibly changing respec for skills and stats to both accept either plat or gold? :) Now that's something everyone could work with.

Alphasemana
08-02-2018, 03:58 PM
+ Myx the Mad Mage has a (slim) chance of dropping new vanity weapons.

Myx the Mad Mage from our regular hostable dungeon/plat dungeon, or Myx from the event map(s) during leaderboard events?

Cinco
08-02-2018, 04:17 PM
Myx the Mad Mage from our regular hostable dungeon/plat dungeon, or Myx from the event map(s) during leaderboard events?

The one from our regular hostable dungeons.

Iamxmayhem
08-02-2018, 04:52 PM
One serious question. You added 6 new drops (vanity) so it’s on a different drop table than regular items. Me and a group have been killing since the update release . What is the drop rate set at lol. Countless kills the past 5-6 hours . No one in game has received a drop. Just curious.

Cinco
08-02-2018, 05:24 PM
One serious question. You added 6 new drops (vanity) so it’s on a different drop table than regular items. Me and a group have been killing since the update release . What is the drop rate set at lol. Countless kills the past 5-6 hours . No one in game has received a drop. Just curious.

These items are set to drop at the lowest rate mathematically possible for a piece of loot.

Faq
08-02-2018, 05:26 PM
I have the blackstone bow now, ty cinco. :butterfly:

Xyzther
08-02-2018, 05:33 PM
These items are set to drop at the lowest rate mathematically possible for a piece of loot.

Same rarity as starry from elite red dragon?

Jensmage
08-02-2018, 05:42 PM
I have the blackstone bow now, ty cinco. :butterfly:

Pro........

Iamxmayhem
08-02-2018, 05:56 PM
Lmao. You’re hilarious . But I actually believe what you’re saying is not sarcasm 😬🤨

Faq
08-02-2018, 06:01 PM
Lmao. You’re hilarious . But I actually believe what you’re saying is not sarcasm ����

Pm me in game if you'd like to see

Fwend
08-02-2018, 06:17 PM
I love new items to farm and vanity weapons are an awesome addition.

The rarity of these items will make it even more rewarding when the lucky drop occurs.

Can't wait to see what they look like.

I did enjoy the free respec while it lasted and knew it would cost platinum again soon.

Is there a viable solution to the free plat offers?

Could the companies Fyber and Nativex be reinstated? Or can other companies have the opportunity to offer this free plat service to us?

Currently Tapjoy are struggling with the demands alone, and many are experiencing difficulties with receiving rewards from the offers they have completed.

Jensmage
08-02-2018, 06:17 PM
Lmao. You’re hilarious . But I actually believe what you’re saying is not sarcasm ����

I saw the vanity.

3pc
08-02-2018, 06:55 PM
Cinco we have seen the “blackstone bow” and its literally the same look as the l77 ferocious bow so now i can guess how the rest of the vanity weapons look. Prehaps can you add some sparkles or rings to make it look more like special?

Faq
08-02-2018, 07:30 PM
Cinco we have seen the “blackstone bow” and its literally the same look as the l77 ferocious bow so now i can guess how the rest of the vanity weapons look. Prehaps can you add some sparkles or rings to make it look more like special?
Definitely agree, there is nothing special about it. I may be a little bias, but the blackstone bow needs something else added to it. It's a little lacking right now.

HQNA
08-02-2018, 07:57 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180803/9dacdfa53bf92102cf71aaf44594b8d8.png this is the vanity bow

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Rayhan Ahmed Nobin
08-02-2018, 09:25 PM
Hey did you remove zone rift from the game?? I am not seeing zone rift any more.

Faq
08-02-2018, 11:48 PM
Cinco, I love the idea of vanity weapons and these new items has made pve more interesting again. But many people, myself included, have been underwhelmed with the blackstone bow. I know this is only 1 of several vanity weapons added so perhaps the others look cooler, but I think there absurdly low drop rate should be accompanied by a slightly cooler look.

This is not just my opinion. 99% of my conversation in town go like:
-is that the new vanity weapon?
-Yeah.
-Oh, that sucks.

Again, I have high hopes for the rest of the vanity weapons yet to be found and don't want to sound like I just want blackstone to be improved because I have it. I Just feel like if all vanity weapons are direct copies of underwhelming past weapons, such as the onyx bow, people will lose interest fast.
- Thanks for all the work you put into the update

Muzzling
08-03-2018, 01:38 AM

Yes can we please see what they look like?

Cinco
08-03-2018, 09:39 AM
Updated OP with a pic.

I've added particles and fx to all of these items.

You'll have to wait until the next publish before you'll see them, though.

I am going to wait until next week to publish all of my recent changes 'cause these changes also affect Level 105 Elite weapons.

3pc
08-03-2018, 10:31 AM
When the staff is the only cool one.. and the rest are just meh. If the staff looks like the l71 elite one can the rest as well? Or something similar everyone loves those

Cinco
08-03-2018, 10:33 AM
When the staff is the only cool one.. and the rest are just meh

IKR! They're just a slap in the face.

Dolloway
08-03-2018, 11:09 AM
The weapons look fine with the added fx and particles and give everyone some vanities to farm for in regular maps whenever they want, as highly requested by the community over the past few years.

We should be happy that Cinco has listened.

Mine AGK
08-03-2018, 11:15 AM

I appreciate the vanity weapons to farm but only 1 will be worth value. Time to grind for that extremely lowdrop rate items. Im gonna guess its about the same drop rate as white lightning was before we got the elixir?

Chaasivab
08-03-2018, 11:15 AM

Slap slap slap Clap clap clap- Bolbi Jimmy Neutron

Funny how people sit and crap talk the developer I remember when I used to be one of those peasants until I learned to appreciate the things you did give us. Leave Cinco along he is in his limo drinking the tears of the cry baby’s.

Jilsponie
08-03-2018, 11:19 AM
I think the new vanities look awesome... It's really a shame people can't appreciate that we've been asking for a) vanity weapons b) extremely rare loot to keep interest in farming. Yet when we get both people complain lol. No wonder Cinco trolls us, I would too :D

Faq
08-03-2018, 11:27 AM
The weapons look fine with the added fx and particles
I may be missing something, but the fx and particles haven't been added into the game yet? I think they are being added in next week. Haven't noticed anything different about the vanities yet.

Jilsponie
08-03-2018, 11:34 AM
Updated OP with a pic.

I've added particles and fx to all of these items.

You'll have to wait until the next publish before you'll see them, though.

I am going to wait until next week to publish all of my recent changes 'cause these changes also affect Level 105 Elite weapons.
I may be missing something, but the fx and particles haven't been added into the game yet? I think they are being added in next week. Haven't noticed anything different about the vanities yet.Cinco said next week...

Faq
08-03-2018, 11:39 AM
Cinco said next week...

I realize that. I was simply confused on dolloway saying that the weapons look fine with effects, implying that he had seen them. Just curious if he has actually seen them or not.

Jilsponie
08-03-2018, 11:40 AM
I realize that. I was simply confused on dolloway saying that the weapons look fine with effects, implying that he had seen them. Just curious if he has actually seen them or not.Pics are now in the op, I'm guessing he seen them there.

Xyzther
08-03-2018, 12:41 PM
Anyone else happy that it’s a Friday?

Jensmage
08-03-2018, 03:37 PM
Anyone else happy that it’s a Friday?

If you work, then yes. If not, then everyday is the same day...

Draebatad
08-03-2018, 06:15 PM
The weapons look fine with the added fx and particles and give everyone some vanities to farm for in regular maps whenever they want, as highly requested by the community over the past few years.

We should be happy that Cinco has listened.

Indeed, another long awaited request that's become reality. Well said. I'm grateful for this.

Rdzy
08-04-2018, 05:39 PM
Free respec!

3pc
08-04-2018, 06:25 PM
Ive noticed all our event vanitys are very colorful and we are hitting almost every single color. Was looking at my pets and noticed veruca and i think its time we create the Purple Drag set with the green wings and horns that has a green flames as set bonus with purple sparkles 😜

Fwend
08-04-2018, 08:47 PM
Ive noticed all our event vanitys are very colorful and we are hitting almost every single color. Was looking at my pets and noticed veruca and i think its time we create the Purple Drag set with the green wings and horns that has a green flames as set bonus with purple sparkles 😜

The infamous Purple dragon set!!! I love the idea.

Please Cinco PL god can we have a hot pink Dragon set as well, I feel pretty in pink.

Chaasivab
08-05-2018, 07:55 PM
The infamous Purple dragon set!!! I love the idea.

Please Cinco PL god can we have a hot pink Dragon set as well, I feel pretty in pink.

As a male I would love a hot pink dragon set and all the woman who play this wonderful game would appreciate one too!

3pc
08-06-2018, 12:45 PM
When todays update was for a new plat client Ironsouce but only has one offer 😭😭

Jilsponie
08-06-2018, 12:54 PM
When todays update was for a new plat client Ironsouce but only has one offer [emoji24][emoji24]1 for you, many for me, 0 for one of my guildies... Weird

Draebatad
08-06-2018, 03:18 PM
Among other things, today's update did include my suggestion to add a quest status page :) Thank you, Cinco.

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?427234-Quests-Status-pop-up-page-per-campaign-added-to-world-map&p=2854921&viewfull=1#post2854921

Jilsponie
08-06-2018, 03:26 PM
Among other things, today's update did include my suggestion to add a quest status page :) Thank you, Cinco.

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?427234-Quests-Status-pop-up-page-per-campaign-added-to-world-map&p=2854921&viewfull=1#post2854921Eh, my favorite part of rpg's is finding out these things through adventuring the maps. This essentially removed part of the "R" imo. People have a problem with critical thinking, and things like this cater to them. Essentially giving them the perspective that being able to think for yourself isn't important anymore. Just do as directed like robots...

Nipunsky
08-06-2018, 06:15 PM

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?427234-Quests-Status-pop-up-page-per-campaign-added-to-world-map&p=2854921&viewfull=1#post2854921Dayum, that's so dope ;-; it's gonna help a lot.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Dabbler
08-06-2018, 08:33 PM
So the quest status is new I was jsut about to make a post lol. I love it great work Cinco the updates have only been more more amazing. I appreciate you listening to the community :). Side note the changes to the 105 weapons is it a looks thing or re-balancing for pvp? Would be nice for the sword se tot see some action :)

Xprecision
08-07-2018, 11:04 AM
I know this isnt relevant to this page but there is a new scammer named kursedmage pretending to be the known kursedbear. He scammed me but i cant do anything about it :/ (the account kursedmage has been deleted)

Jilsponie
08-09-2018, 12:45 PM
So last night, I got a notification for my blessings, on my Android phone. Thanks so much :)