PDA

View Full Version : Sts about pvp for players

Captain critic
08-02-2018, 12:28 PM
Have you guys thought of asking if they plan to bring back pvp in the future or if they want pvp again ? To me if pvp is coming back awaken should have an option or whatever you guys said or sts can make something new like a substitute to upgrade pvp better what do you guys think ? Players have already gave up gold, maybe something designed specifically for pvp can be added. It could be used for pve too but best in pvp

Ucamaeben
08-02-2018, 05:37 PM
In my opinion they should do pvp like they do in swamp area. No pets, they should just disable the ability to use pots.

THE GOLDEN KING
08-02-2018, 05:48 PM
In my opinion they should do pvp like they do in swamp area. No pets, they should just disable the ability to use pots.

This ,except it should be the same as pvp but on the level requirement side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Screenshotz
08-02-2018, 05:55 PM
In my opinion they should fix actual pvp not this joke called "brawler arena".

Ucamaeben
08-02-2018, 06:01 PM
I’m not a pvp player at all, I tried and it was a miserable failure. The only thing I’ve taken from pvp is some of the builds and applied it to pve.

I do enjoy going into the brawler arena, it’s fun, especially since I’m nuetral.

I think STS is doing something good here, a intro to pvp with the arena. Players are being introduced to it in a way that’s not evasive. I remember the first time I went into a death match, I left saying, “hell no” to pvp.

Just my 2 cents.

ciagenny
08-02-2018, 10:17 PM
The moment you got in and just died without knowing what happened "what was that??"

remember the first time I went into a death match, I left saying, “hell no” to pvp.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk