PDA

View Full Version : imbued set vanity

Disproof
08-02-2018, 01:24 PM
i hope sts will release recipe of imbued set.for example recipe for helmet:dragon bar + arcane shard +cup+10k+the helmet for craft it
same with armour.I think that set would be nice to see it as vanity like the uller set.what do u think guys?

Ucamaeben
08-04-2018, 07:55 AM
I think that everyone needs to spend money on better gear so that we all have easier runs. Please invest in better stats, I don’t care what you look like if your a efficient arlorian killer.

Ajcheisnj
08-04-2018, 08:21 AM
I think that everyone needs to spend money on better gear so that we all have easier runs. Please invest in better stats, I don’t care what you look like if your a efficient arlorian killer.

Sryy I had to do it....
YOU'RE*

Screenshotz
08-04-2018, 09:19 AM

People will buy vanities whether you like it or not. You maybe don't care about vanities but other people do. That's why vanities exist.

Daehanie
08-04-2018, 11:11 PM
Well thats why vanity with xx,xxxM sold at auc [emoji16][emoji6]
I really need steps to craft uller set to vanity.. is there anyone there to guide me? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

Screenshotz
08-05-2018, 05:32 AM
Well thats why vanity with xx,xxxM sold at auc [emoji16][emoji6]
I really need steps to craft uller set to vanity.. is there anyone there to guide me? Thanks in advance.

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?114630-Guide-How-to-Upgrade-Your-Mythic-Helm-and-Armor-and-become-%93The-Hero-of-Legend%94

Daehanie
08-05-2018, 11:41 PM
That one guide to upgrade uller set to level 36 right?
Btw thanks [emoji4]

Infectivity
08-05-2018, 11:48 PM
That one guide to upgrade uller set to level 36 right?
Btw thanks [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-A910F using TapatalkYou can find recipes for the vanity from the vanity vendor next to stash in Kraag. I think it was armor/helmet+arc shard+Trophy cup.

Daehanie
08-06-2018, 12:29 AM
You can find recipes for the vanity from the vanity vendor next to stash in Kraag. I think it was armor/helmet+arc shard+Trophy cup.Ty.. i will look for it..

Susanne
08-06-2018, 02:41 PM

I like to see warriors wearing skirts. I play better when we have a skirt wearing warrior in our party. 😋

Ucamaeben
08-06-2018, 06:31 PM
I like to see warriors wearing skirts. I play better when we have a skirt wearing warrior in our party. 😋

I play better in a skirt too! It so hot in the swamp! 💦💦