11-17-2011, 03:17 AM
Two more days until 36!! :D

:ghost:

LilMiss
11-17-2011, 06:55 AM
Good job nd

Silentarrow
11-17-2011, 07:00 AM
Good job! I can farm with you for a couple hours on Friday if you're up for it!

ninjaduck
11-17-2011, 07:49 AM
@lil yay thanks!

@silent okay, but im kinda skeptical on farming atm cause of all the luck juice nonsense :/

LilMiss
11-17-2011, 07:57 AM
Lol u mean junk juice lol

BodMaster
11-17-2011, 08:00 AM
Grats bro!! So close now :D

@lil yay thanks!

@silent okay, but im kinda skeptical on farming atm cause of all the luck juice nonsense :/

Think he meant Farming xp :p

ninjaduck
11-17-2011, 10:59 AM
Grats bro!! So close now :D

@lil yay thanks!

Think he meant Farming xp :p
Nope i mean farming loot with Luck Enhancers. i spent alot on that hoping for good resilts, without sucess. That really put me off farming anything except vanities.

thequickone
11-17-2011, 11:13 AM
Congrats, man! It's a long, hard grind, for sure. I'm sure you'll be very happy to have it all behind you. Enjoy your shiny new helm when you make it! :D

Off-topic: I hope no one is using the "luck juice" (hehehe, great name :p) to farm vanities. Pretty sure those are a separate roll, so the luck juice would not increase odds of getting one. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Way to go, Ninja. You're almost at the finish line! :o

ninjaduck
11-17-2011, 11:17 AM
Congrats, man! It's a long, hard grind, for sure. I'm sure you'll be very happy to have it all behind you. Enjoy your shiny new helm when you make it! :D

Off-topic: I hope no one is using the "luck juice" (hehehe, great name :p) to farm vanities. Pretty sure those are a separate roll, so the luck juice would not increase odds of getting one. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Way to go, Ninja. You're almost at the finish line! :o

Thanks alot bro! Im outta plat like many others so i gotta do 10k with 2 dailys -.-

ArtStar
11-18-2011, 01:02 AM
Soon!