PDA

View Full Version : Forum sub-section titles suggestion

Redbridge
11-17-2011, 03:41 AM
Not sure if it's been suggested already but would there be any benefit in adding SL or PL to the generic titles of the forum sub-sections.

I.E. PL General Discussion, SL Player Guide, etc

When I read the forums I tend to use the 'New Posts' button and there isn't anyway to tell if the thread is from the PL or SL section if it is just called General Discussion.

Only a suggestion.

Cheers.

Ellyidol
11-17-2011, 03:45 AM
+1, I could never tell just from the New Post view. I think identical sub forum names are also one of the reasons of a lot of wrong topic posts mistaking it for the other game.

Nice find, Red!

Redbridge
11-17-2011, 04:00 AM
+1, I could never tell just from the New Post view. I think identical sub forum names are also one of the reasons of a lot of wrong topic posts mistaking it for the other game.

Nice find, Red!

Very good point, it might have caused a few misplaced new threads too... Nothing gets passed you, eh? ;-)

Corpser
11-17-2011, 04:03 AM
yes this is such a good idea :)

Ellyidol
11-17-2011, 04:11 AM
Very good point, it might have caused a few misplaced new threads too... Nothing gets passed you, eh? ;-)

Not when every detail is picked up well. Have to admit, I'm guilty of mistaken replies too.

BodMaster
11-17-2011, 04:38 AM
+1 buddy! Great suggestion, there are alot of members that post on the wrong forums as Elly added to the addition. :D

Samhayne
11-17-2011, 11:53 AM
Thanks for the reminder, Redbridge. I had been planning on doing something like what you suggested for a bit now, but I guess I just needed some additional prodding.

Added prefixes PL, SL, or DL to sub-forum titles, as appropriate.

BodMaster
11-17-2011, 01:12 PM
Thanks for the reminder, Redbridge. I had been planning on doing something like what you suggested for a bit now, but I guess I just needed some additional prodding.

Added prefixes PL, SL, or DL to sub-forum titles, as appropriate.

Now that was quick ;) Nice job :D

Should help members on the STS Apps as well (if it has been added there) as alot of confusion comes from that aspect also :)

Redbridge
11-17-2011, 07:13 PM
That's better.... Sweet.

Thanks SamH