PDA

View Full Version : Making everyone happy

Mohok
08-03-2018, 04:02 PM
So hello guys as you all know from my previous Post I’m doing a huge giveaway
And I also came with an idea
I call it a membership idea
As you guys know I have the guild title ( thegameowner) and I thought why don’t I but use of it but not to help my self just to help other players
So I decided to rent it monthly I have many unique guild names I can rent let’s say I rented the guild name (billionaire) for 10m gold a month
This 10m will go to giveaways and guild events for the small or big guilds this will give a chance for so many new players or players with no gold to get gold and have fun I have guild names such as these :
(Tmt )
(Super rich )
(Thegameowner)
(Billionaire )
(Ceo)
(Ultra rare)
(Has so much money)
(Top wanted billionaire)
Let me know what u think guys of this idea
Ofc I’m not gonna transfer the guild master to anyone I’ll remain the master of the guilds and each guild will have a dif rent each month and who pay I will say his name on the give aways that will be all around yt channels
Thanks .

relief
08-03-2018, 04:18 PM
I don't really understand why anybody would rent a guild for 10m? a month to become officer, where you can't even promote your own member and are dependant on someone just for a mediocre guildname, when you are able to buy your own guild permanently for 50k and decide on the name you want to have.
Of course having some money for giving it away to the community would be beneficial, but there a better ways to get that money and seriously i doubt anybody would rent a guild, for 10k or 10m. This might even be against tos.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

flexible
08-03-2018, 04:35 PM
Wait... WTH O.O

Mohok
08-03-2018, 04:47 PM
I don't really understand why anybody would rent a guild for 10m? a month to become officer, where you can't even promote your own member and are dependant on someone just for a mediocre guildname, when you are able to buy your own guild permanently for 50k and decide on the name you want to have.
Of course having some money for giving it away to the community would be beneficial, but there a better ways to get that money and seriously i doubt anybody would rent a guild, for 10k or 10m. This might even be against tos.

Only super rich players will rent it for a great cause my friend
10m gold is nothing .

relief
08-03-2018, 04:57 PM
Only super rich players will rent it for a great cause my friend
10m gold is nothing .why will they rent a guild for 10m when they are able to directly give away that gold?

Mohok
08-03-2018, 05:04 PM
U get to have a nice title and do something good at the same time like buying a car plate number

Darkrai
08-03-2018, 05:12 PM
isn't this agianst ToS? since u are basiscly giving something that cant be fit within an trade.. like this system is basiscly name selling

Mohok
08-03-2018, 05:13 PM
I’m not selling the name I’m just renting it and all the gold will be spent on giveaways

thekragle
08-03-2018, 05:27 PM
I think your heart might be in the right place, but the actual idea and execution of this is not one I would stand behind. I'm still scratching my head a bit about why anyone would actually do this. Am I not understanding this concept properly?

Mohok
08-03-2018, 05:36 PM
I think your heart might be in the right place, but the actual idea and execution of this is not one I would stand behind. I'm still scratching my head a bit about why anyone would actually do this. Am I not understanding this concept properly?

YouTubers will do more giveaways and will get more views and sups and beggeners and who need gold will have big chances of having more gold and rich players will have a unique title more yt vids will make more players know the game and join this wonderful community
Everyone is happy

Spices
08-03-2018, 05:53 PM
Uh...., what?

1. Punctuation.
2. Why beginner should depend on random giveaway to get gold?
3. Why rich player trust you to use their rent for giveaway?
4. Why rent? Won't you have to give renter your guild charter? What happen when they refuse to step-down? Imagine the headache!

There are possible ideas (check TOS!), there are sounds ideas, and there are feasible ideas. I wonder about your idea...

Suentous PO
08-03-2018, 06:44 PM
Rent my guild < gullible >
Cheeper than the next guy jus 5 mil
Plus I like totally won't skim some $ nope
XD

Drone
08-03-2018, 07:36 PM
Hmmm...

- “rentee” taking over guild without paying/giving guild back
- “renter” taking payment without giving up guild
- “giveaways” have multiple definitions (if you read between the lines)

...but what do I know?!? I’m not rich, and 10m is a large sum of gold to me.

Edit: I finally understood, but why would anyone go along with this?

Yeh
08-03-2018, 10:25 PM
...... cmon now

Thewolfbull
08-04-2018, 12:16 AM
You might get banned for this if you do it :p

Susanne
08-04-2018, 01:04 AM
I've got good idea, why don't you change your name to entrepreneur?

Infectivity
08-04-2018, 06:11 AM
It's a no from me.
And for these reasons, I'm out.

shadowronn
08-04-2018, 06:17 AM
It's a no from me.
And for these reasons, I'm out.

Is that a tank reference?

Ucamaeben
08-04-2018, 07:53 AM
I’d be interested to see if your arlorian business plan works? 100% of people fail if they never try.

Goodluck!

arcanefid
08-04-2018, 12:45 PM
https://preview.ibb.co/c10cVe/1478645462535.png (https://ibb.co/hQ44Ae)

Spheresome
08-04-2018, 01:47 PM
you should try 30k gold a month instead of 10m :/

intizamfamily888
08-04-2018, 03:32 PM
Is this a new way of scamming?

Gesendet von meinem BLA-L29 mit Tapatalk

snoopfrog
08-04-2018, 04:47 PM
Is this a new way of scamming?

Sounds like it to me boss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostNoob
08-04-2018, 07:51 PM
Good heart, bad idea.

Giveaways should go to those that show the most dedication to trying to level up and make progress. The end game community has a sour attitude(half of em?) When all the lower levels want is gold and items.

Our high end players need to help these guys with teachings and leveling up, and then monetary help. Its really disheartening to watch all these lvl 40s 50s ask in expedition camp for a simple boss kill or quest, and have all these op players not give them the time if day.

I have recently been helping out these guys, and moreso trying to make sure they have the tools to continue to come back and login. This may differ for some but i do know some players consider quest help and such just as drawing to the game as gold .

Be nicer to our aspiring newbies and help them lvl up!

intizamfamily888
08-05-2018, 01:01 AM
Good heart, bad idea.

Giveaways should go to those that show the most dedication to trying to level up and make progress. The end game community has a sour attitude(half of em?) When all the lower levels want is gold and items.

Our high end players need to help these guys with teachings and leveling up, and then monetary help. Its really disheartening to watch all these lvl 40s 50s ask in expedition camp for a simple boss kill or quest, and have all these op players not give them the time if day.

I have recently been helping out these guys, and moreso trying to make sure they have the tools to continue to come back and login. This may differ for some but i do know some players consider quest help and such just as drawing to the game as gold .

Be nicer to our aspiring newbies and help them lvl up!Not everybody is like that. Sometimes im not in the mood to play. But if a new players comes and asks for items, i go nd buy they some stuff. Only gold beggers are the ones I ignore.

Susanne
08-05-2018, 01:37 AM
Good heart, bad idea.

Be nicer to our aspiring newbies and help them lvl up!

Well said. Just helping with bosses, passing on a few items, eggs etc. and friending them. Just because someone is a high level or veteran player doesn't mean they're better than someone at a lower level. I always maintain that the events are particularly difficult for new players. I've chatted with some and they're not going to stick around to level 71. That's a fact.

Dex Scene
08-05-2018, 02:56 AM
Can I rent my smelly helm while we are at it?? pls pls?

Noni
08-05-2018, 03:08 AM
It is posts like these that add to all the hate plat buyers already get. Just seems like a lot of bragging about having better guild names, lots of gold (that 10 million is nothing comment), the whole doing others favours and making things better for them because “we” are better than everyone else...no, just no ��

Susanne
08-05-2018, 03:27 AM
It is posts like these that add to all the hate plat buyers already get. Just seems like a lot of bragging about having better guild names, lots of gold (that 10 million is nothing comment), the whole doing others favours and making things better for them because “we” are better than everyone else...no, just no ��
I don't "hate" plat buyers. I buy plat. Plat buyers contribute to the game and benefit other players. For instance, how would f2p manage without the plat buying crate openers? I also think that "hate" is too strong a word to use in a game, I can't hate anyone I've never met. 😐

Nohealth
08-05-2018, 03:30 AM
You'll make me more than happy by renting my friend's guild <Always afk> for 50m a month
Thx

Susanne
08-05-2018, 03:56 AM
Is mohok your tank alt, susanne? My reply was to him since he is the one who started this thread. I thought that’s another player :p

I am a plat buyer and I have come across “hate” for various reasons in-game.Let’s not go off-topic though. My opinion on this whole thing is a NO.
In that case I apologize. I can't be any fairer than that and yes, looking back I realise you was referring to the OP. I had a "knee jerk" reaction. For anyone here who doesn't understand sarcasm, I'm not Mohok. I'm not that rich, too lazy to be an entrepreneur and don't have a tank. 😔

Noni
08-05-2018, 04:27 AM
I guess your knee jerk reaction is why I can’t see my reply here. No need to apologise though :)

Susanne
08-05-2018, 04:57 AM
I guess your knee jerk reaction is why I can’t see my reply here. No need to apologise though :)
I always apologise when I'm in the wrong and I was. 🙂. Back to the topic, it did go offtrack early on, I don't agree with the OP's proposal. It's too complicated and wouldn't work. You can all put your popcorn away now. 😑

Xxkayakxx
08-05-2018, 06:40 AM
I always apologise when I'm in the wrong and I was. ��. Back to the topic, it did go offtrack early on, I don't agree with the OP's proposal. It's too complicated and wouldn't work. You can all put your popcorn away now. ��

Ok. Only beer xD

Continental
08-05-2018, 07:36 AM
It seems you have a lot of gold but you don’t know how to help people in AL sustainably.

I reccomend checking out this Guild called Handsum; had some really good ideas. There were tons of events and gold giveaways and very active in helping a lot of players. Maybe you will continue and perhaps make it better.

The guild is not active anymore though :( but I was a member there

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?411023-Handsum-Official-Guild-Thread

Mohok
08-05-2018, 07:37 AM
It seems you have a lot of gold but you don’t know how to help people in AL sustainably.

I reccomend checking out this Guild called Handsum; had some really good ideas. There were tons of events and gold giveaways and very active in helping a lot of players. Maybe you will continue and perhaps make it better.

The guild is not active anymore though :( but I was a member there

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?411023-Handsum-Official-Guild-Thread

I can fund events in there
Let the master text me

Azerothraven
08-05-2018, 08:02 AM
I can fund events in there
Let the master text me

Hi Mohok,
I used to be the guimdmaster of Handsum but after Christmas I started my first semester in university so had to take a break from the game which made things complicated as I could no longer dedicate the time I wanted. There are still a lot of Handsum members who are in AL active and would be happy to join you.

I recommend making a guild of your own and build it with people you meet and trust. I am fully available to help you do this if you wanted as I have a lot of experience in build a successful guild. Forum message or house message is best to reach me and I will reply and help any way I can.

swoutttt
08-08-2018, 07:06 AM
Weird idea, if you really want to help out people just do giveaways ingame. Now you act like your helping others, but you ask things in return such as views or gold. Also you post this topic to get a good name or something? Or showing you have some gold? If you want to be a hero dont brag and dont ask anything in return. Giveaways dont mean a thing if u do it for the wrong reasons.

Susanne
08-08-2018, 07:35 AM
Weird idea, if you really want to help out people just do giveaways ingame. Now you act like your helping others, but you ask things in return such as views or gold. Also you post this topic to get a good name or something? Or showing you have some gold? If you want to be a hero dont brag and dont ask anything in return. Giveaways dont mean a thing if u do it for the wrong reasons.
The OP has changed his mind since. He made a new thread and he's had a better idea. Just thought I'd let you know.

noahgoulin
08-09-2018, 09:48 AM
Rich players in Al be like

10m gold is nothing . xD

Azerothraven
08-09-2018, 10:34 AM
Rich players in Al be like xD

Gold is just a number