PDA

View Full Version : Ok another idea

Mohok
08-05-2018, 07:40 AM
I don稚 think people liked the renting idea so I have another idea
I値l make a guild where I invite all kind of level players who need gold and I値l help them with thr missions and do events for the players and giveaway gold
I値l make a guild soon and announce the name
Thanks 🙏

exkaan
08-05-2018, 07:43 AM
thats Good men

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

xlArtemislx
08-05-2018, 12:57 PM
Nc idea I m interested to see how long u can keep it up cuz being a guildmaster of such a guild is quite stressful. Trust me I know :/

xlArtemislx
08-05-2018, 01:05 PM
Expect regular pms for help in underhaul or glint xD

Kairihearts
08-05-2018, 01:33 PM
I don’t think people liked the renting idea so I have another idea
I’ll make a guild where I invite all kind of level players who need gold and I’ll help them with thr missions and do events for the players and giveaway gold
I’ll make a guild soon and announce the name
Thanks ��

Good idea I'll be watching this thread gl :)

Susanne
08-05-2018, 02:10 PM
It is a really nice idea. I can see you want to do something to help people. Like Artemis said, it can get stressful, been there and it was hard to keep up with real life and look after a guild. If you have the time and patience to do it and many people have, go for it. Having all levels may work if you encourage same levels to work together. Good luck. ☺️. P.S. Don't be too soft. I was and still shiver, tremble and get that twitch in my eyelid when I remember it.

oca
08-05-2018, 02:31 PM
Nice idea bro, it's really nice.

Drone
08-05-2018, 02:50 PM
Mac....Mac????!!!

Captain critic
08-05-2018, 03:06 PM
Mac....Mac????!!!
If he is actually making this happen then mohok will be better XD gl to you mohok

Captain critic
08-05-2018, 03:09 PM
Mohok remember that there are still players that can abuse your treatment

Mohok
08-05-2018, 04:12 PM
Thanks for all the support guys
:)))

PostNoob
08-05-2018, 04:29 PM
Much better idea.

Since it seems that you have excess gold you want to help players with, here is an idea:

Pay higher level players or whatever to help the newbies level up and such. There is a way to make this work without it being exploited to the max.

That way the players that are new can learn the game through our more seasoned veterans and everyone can benifit.

Good luck with this good sir.

xlArtemislx
08-07-2018, 03:23 AM
Much better idea.

Since it seems that you have excess gold you want to help players with, here is an idea:

Pay higher level players or whatever to help the newbies level up and such. There is a way to make this work without it being exploited to the max.

That way the players that are new can learn the game through our more seasoned veterans and everyone can benifit.

Good luck with this good sir.

paying foe knowledge? what has the world come to? smh

PostNoob
08-07-2018, 04:27 PM

Nope. Moreso(payments ect.)for the players who are stronger that are helping the weak.

I would assume that some sort of knowledge transfer would occur when the leveling happened.

Please dont make this a salty thread, its a good idea and a player who wants to help the less fortunate.

Would you disagree with paying players to help our newbies level up and learn mechanics?

xlArtemislx
08-07-2018, 04:52 PM
Nope. Moreso(payments ect.)for the players who are stronger that are helping the weak.

I would assume that some sort of knowledge transfer would occur when the leveling happened.

Please dont make this a salty thread, its a good idea and a player who wants to help the less fortunate.

Would you disagree with paying players to help our newbies level up and learn mechanics?
I definitely won't disagree and it's a good idea just saying cuz I have been helping for free all these years and it's a natural tendency which doesn't and shouldn't require incentives. Just a loving guild is enough that responds to queries just to make a new guy's journey easier.

badgirlchlo
08-07-2018, 05:11 PM
Thanks mohok! Not from me but from the people ur giving a chance to have some gold

Dingodine
08-08-2018, 08:14 PM
It's a nice idea bro!

shadowronn
08-10-2018, 03:11 AM

How do you think all of us obtained a degree, obviously we paid universities an insane amount of money

Sometacoz
08-10-2018, 05:47 PM
How do you think all of us obtained a degree, obviously we paid universities an insane amount of money
You do have point but I was referring to AL knowledge.