PDA

View Full Version : Dear Justg

Pxoo
08-05-2018, 12:02 PM
Dear Justg,
I have been banned permanently, could you look into it and check whether it was correct, so i can either keep playing or move on? (I used vpn and logged from different devices and locations @.@) My ign is "Six", if it's correct could you tell me the reason please?
In hope not to waste too much of your time,
Sincerely,
Six

DalleManden
08-05-2018, 01:41 PM
For some reasons all of these ban appeals remind me a lot of the song "Stan" by Eminem

"Dear Gary, I wrote you, but you still ain't replyin'
I left my IGN, my email and my name at the bottom
I sent two emails back in autumn, you must not've got 'em
There probably was a problem at GMail or somethin'
Sometimes I misspell e-mail addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em"

Repeat
08-05-2018, 06:55 PM
Six was my best friend in arcane legends and ik definitely he did nothing like buying or selling gold or anything else to harm sts idk why they don't check the details maybe his platin history isn't worth the effort. I was always was with them even when they banned myself for no reason cuz accidents happen everywhere but now when we all ask em and no one respond I feel like they don't care about loyal costumers over years... Removed by a click. It's not to harm you but I guess we deserve this few seconds response after years of support. Please sts remind urself whats necessary and give the ppl in here the feeling to be important. Tyvm

Terrorshock1
08-05-2018, 09:39 PM
For some reasons all of these ban appeals remind me a lot of the song "Stan" by Eminem

Sometimes I misspell e-mail addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em"Loool best thing ive seen in forums in a long time ^

Sent from my P00A using Tapatalk

Abuze
08-05-2018, 10:59 PM

Sometimes I misspell e-mail addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em"

Am I the only one who read this in the same voice as in the song?

Gouiwaa9000
08-06-2018, 06:58 AM
Im pretty sure it says in the tos that you should not use a vpn or anything else that masks your real ip .

Avaree
08-07-2018, 05:38 PM
Dear Justg,
I have been banned permanently, could you look into it and check whether it was correct, so i can either keep playing or move on? (I used vpn and logged from different devices and locations @.@) My ign is "Six", if it's correct could you tell me the reason please?
In hope not to waste too much of your time,
Sincerely,
Six

Maybe you got caught in the spam filter. Best wishes mate (:

Niixed
08-07-2018, 06:57 PM
Have you been using the VPN while doing plat offers?

That^ seems to be the latest trend to obtain plat these days. If you have, that might be the reason for the ban.
If you haven't, account should be fine.

That being said hopefully devs take a look at this issue of people abusing VPNs to do plat offers in different zones which have more rewarding plat offers>_> really devalues an already spiraling downwards economy.

It is def possible that six did not realize plat offers while using vpn would get him or her flagged for fraud. However STS usually has multiple reasons to institute a perm ban.

Susanne
08-08-2018, 01:19 AM
P.S. It seems to affect players with three lettered ign but that could be coincidental. Someone will sort it out if nobody has done anything untoward.

C.U.
08-08-2018, 09:13 AM
There is a certain word that is highly filtered.
Many players get caught in the spam filter.

Justg
08-08-2018, 09:16 AM
Spam filter. Welcome back!