PDA

View Full Version : L36 Arbiter Helmet

IATBSISLHXD
08-05-2018, 12:42 PM
Hey Cinco, If your planning to bring back anything do please consider making a huge return for L36 Arbiter Helmet. Its really Instincted. Almost everyone has Arbiter but the helmet. This is one of many things that should be on your returning bucket list. Thanks Cinco

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nofox
08-05-2018, 12:56 PM
Hey Cinco, If your planning to bring back anything do please consider making a huge return for L36 Arbiter Helmet. Its really Instincted. Almost everyone has Arbiter but the helmet. This is one of many things that should be on your returning bucket list. Thanks Cinco

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk*quick sells arbiter helmet*

Charles_Shadwick
08-05-2018, 01:06 PM
Arbiters were confirmed not to be returned to the game

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Nofox
08-05-2018, 01:08 PM
Arbiters were confirmed not to be returned to the game

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalksamhayne said that they won't be returning but given that she is an Ex Dev....anything is possible now xD

Cephei
08-05-2018, 01:15 PM

No thats not how it works, daniel

Ill save my words and say what has already been said by others:

Also ill add things by players who made the game what it is today and their response to the endless "bring arbs back" threads:

Them being tradeable is already enough. Theyre out there, work your way up and dont demand everything give to you.

/thread

Nofox
08-05-2018, 01:17 PM
Not thats not how it works, daniel

Also ill add things by players who made the game what it is today and their response to the endless "bring arbs back" threads:

Them being tradeable is already enough. Theyre out there, work your way up and dont demand everything give to you.

/threadam I the only one who can't read a single picture that you uploaded?

Cephei
08-05-2018, 01:18 PM
@nofox

Use the website version or PC then. Tapatalk aint good

Nofox
08-05-2018, 01:25 PM

/threadOne phrase that refutes everything that has been said in such pictures: "ALL ITEMS TRADABLE" That was a "slap in the face" to those who spent their lives capping to earn such helmets. The aristocrats were given an opportunity to spend their riches on helmets with the push of a button, we obtained helmets without capping, spending plat, or time or effort. Like I said above, Samhayne is an Ex Dev...so anything can happen with her being gone.

Charles_Shadwick
08-05-2018, 01:25 PM
Plat bought items are different from arbs, they were easily bought and used a lack of effort. Arbs were earned through many hours of hard work, its bad enough "exclusive" items hav been brough back to the store.

Cephei
08-05-2018, 01:27 PM
@nofux

Yes it was a slap in the face. Bringing them back would be a fist to the face.
If you want them, trade them.
What is next? People demanding star guard back?

Nofox
08-05-2018, 01:30 PM
@nofux

Yes it was a slap in the face. Bringing them back would be a fist to the face.
If you want them, trade them.
What is next? People demanding star guard back?hey I don't want them to come back either(mainly because I have a helmet myself) but if do come back, you know the reason why. Also, trying to keep them for ourselves when we didn't cap is a selfish act on our part. If you wanted them exclusive, should have kept them untradable like the event back armors

What we need to start doing is stop asking to bring back stuff...or recolor vans.. and start asking for new stuff cuz the last time we asked for something, we got that...and much much more with no fine print(global xp with no longer being able to drop vans as a high level)

Cephei
08-05-2018, 01:31 PM
hey I don't want them to come back either(mainly because I have a helmet myself) but if do come back, you know the reason why. Also, trying to keep them for ourselves when we didn't cap is a selfish act on our part. If you wanted them exclusive, should have kept them untradable like the event back armors

What we need to start doing is stop asking to bring back stuff...or recolor vans.. and start asking for new stuff cuz the last time we asked for something, we got that...and much much more with no fine print(global xp with no longer being able to drop vans as a high level)

Yes I agree with you 1000%

Anireuca
08-05-2018, 01:48 PM
Why releasing 2 useless parts (boots, arms) if you cant fit it with the rest of the set @Cinco.
Its like releasing a car without an engine.

@Cephei and @Nofox if you really believe in the words you typed therefore you don't deserve the arbiter helmets so give them back to the respective owners.

Cephei
08-05-2018, 02:17 PM
Why releasing 2 useless parts (boots, arms) if you cant fit it with the rest of the set @Cinco.
Its like releasing a car without an engine.

@Cephei and @Nofox if you really believe in the words you typed therefore you don't deserve the arbiter helmets so give them back to the respective owners.

You can fit it with the rest of the set :)
They are tradeable and we had a moneey event too. Use the money, trade items, get arbiter parts and use them with the dropable Arms and Boots.
Simple as that
its not like the other are non-existent. There are PLENTY to get from other players

Anireuca
08-05-2018, 02:19 PM
You can fit it with the rest of the set :)
They are tradeable and we had a moneey event too. Use the money, trade items, get arbiter parts and use them with the dropable Arms and Boots.
Simple as that

You repeated your self in many posts

"maniacs selling this for alot"

This is not me.

Cephei
08-05-2018, 02:21 PM

This is not me.

The quote you prepared for this was what i said regarding the Plat store items...never about arbiters.

In the end its cincos decision and he sure knows it will scare away many players that bring in the most cash in plat sales :)

Cephei
08-05-2018, 02:26 PM
@anireuca

Oh and before come up and post messenger mails again (which is sad btw) of me saying i want them back aswell just know that opinions can aswell change for the more reasonable :)

Nofox
08-05-2018, 02:29 PM

This is not me.@Anireuca I said it would be selfish if they don't release it for everyone to obtain due to the fact that they didn't keep it exclusive. If they kept it exclusive, no one would have it besides the ones who capped. However, since the Devs made all items tradable except for the recent event vanities(tryna make us spend plat) people who don't really deserve it are able to obtain it.

You think I don't want to get an arbiter helm without spending 5 squids?

edit: oof I used the wrong quote

Robomasta
08-05-2018, 02:30 PM
100000% agreed, If people want arb helms they need to merch for them, just like we all had to. Everyone needs to quit crying and begging for items to come back.

Nofox
08-05-2018, 02:32 PM
100000% agreed, If people want arb helms they need to merch for them, just like we all had to. Everyone needs to quit crying and begging for items to come back.That's mighty hypocritical for you to post that.

DEATHCAMP
08-05-2018, 02:35 PM
Yeah, buy arbiter helms with real money like the rest of us

Anireuca
08-05-2018, 02:38 PM
Yeah, buy arbiter helms with real money like the rest of us

That made my day [emoji23]

IATBSISLHXD
08-05-2018, 02:46 PM
One last Request / Question feel free to violate this one kids. Cinco are you or are you not bringing DL Shield back?

Nofox
08-05-2018, 02:49 PM
One last Request / Question feel free to violate this one kids. Cinco are you or are you not bringing DL Shield back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalklol that's not as big as the arbiter helmet so no one would "violate" this one [emoji23]

Escanor
08-05-2018, 02:52 PM
Every time I check Star Legends forums there's something going on! The Star Legends forum section is for real reviving

Anireuca
08-05-2018, 02:53 PM
Every time I check Star Legends forums there's something going on! The Star Legends forum section is for real reviving

This is where the real fun is! [emoji23]

richienongbri
08-05-2018, 03:43 PM
I can't read it either XD
am I the only one who can't read a single picture that you uploaded?

Sent from my Micromax Q452 using Tapatalk

ilauncher
08-05-2018, 04:01 PM
You keep saying just go and buy arbiters like there is some vendors selling it when no one is selling it even to good deals because its very rare right now, unless u offer something crazy like 5 squids. Are any of u willing to sell? Its easier said than done

supah
08-05-2018, 08:44 PM
hey I don't want them to come back either(mainly because I have a helmet myself) but if do come back, you know the reason why. Also, trying to keep them for ourselves when we didn't cap is a selfish act on our part. If you wanted them exclusive, should have kept them untradable like the event back armors

What we need to start doing is stop asking to bring back stuff...or recolor vans.. and start asking for new stuff cuz the last time we asked for something, we got that...and much much more with no fine print(global xp with no longer being able to drop vans as a high level)Big facts ! [emoji817][emoji817][emoji817]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180806/fd89711efeb8dedb3f29eadcde0cd9cf.jpg

Sent from someone who agrees with nofox's opinion minus the part about arbiter helms because i want to see them become obtainable again so i can laugh at the idiots that spent a ton on them and are now crying for them to remain exclusive

Gilthunder
08-06-2018, 06:24 AM
That's mighty hypocritical for you to post that.

Lmfaoo good one

Bansheex
08-06-2018, 02:55 PM
That shield should never come back along with the Trick Hood and Halloween Emblem.

Anireuca
08-06-2018, 02:56 PM
That shield should never come back along with the Trick Hood and Halloween Emblem.

Its funny because we got AL shield for 10plats

Nofox
08-06-2018, 02:59 PM
Its funny because we got AL shield for 10platsits a trash game. Dl is much better. Who wouldn't love a beach babe vanity on your favorite vampire?

Bansheex
08-06-2018, 03:05 PM
I have a speculation that AL shield was only meant to be temporary but the old developers forgot to remove it from the platinum store and decided to keep it there forever instead. This is just my speculation

Anireuca
08-06-2018, 03:06 PM
I have a speculation that AL shield was only meant to be temporary but the old developers forgot to remove it from the platinum store and decided to keep it there forever instead. This is just my speculation

Could also be the other way around :-)

Bansheex
08-06-2018, 03:09 PM
Could also be the other way around :-)

By that you mean intentionally? From what I've seen I'm more inclined to believe they did forgot to remove it

Anireuca
08-06-2018, 03:11 PM
By that you mean intentionally? From what I've seen I'm more inclined to believe they did forgot to remove it

They probably forget to keep the dl shield too, we never know, as it happened for the magical TACS.

Bansheex
08-06-2018, 03:14 PM
They probably forget to keep the dl shield too, we never know, as it happened for the magical TACS.

Or like how they "silently" added L46 elite weapons with no explanation from any developer.

gamebe
08-09-2018, 04:58 AM
Hello everyone, in my opinion i think some intems should remain exclusives, is not already enough all the stuff are now tradable? At this point why no one talk and ask also about Star Guard to be into the plat store or be dropable :) I m not agree about arbiter peices come back. There are many arbiters helms what ppl can buy from others but I understand they like the easy way and are to lazy to “work” for can buy them.

Anireuca
08-09-2018, 05:00 AM
Hello everyone, in my opinion i think some intems should remain exclusives, is not already enough all the stuff are now tradable? At this point why no one talk and ask also about Star Guard to be into the plat store or be dropable :) I m not agree about arbiter peices come back. There are many arbiters helms what ppl can buy from others but I understand they like the easy way and are to lazy to “work” for can buy them.

Name somebody who sell arbiter helm, im waiting...

Nofox
08-09-2018, 05:07 AM
Hello everyone, in my opinion i think some intems should remain exclusives, is not already enough all the stuff are now tradable? At this point why no one talk and ask also about Star Guard to be into the plat store or be dropable :) I m not agree about arbiter peices come back. There are many arbiters helms what ppl can buy from others but I understand they like the easy way and are to lazy to “work” for can buy them.No one asked for star guard because its not as good looking as the arbiter helmet. Its a dang star that has no lust for it besides for its exclusiveness. Its not aesthetic, like the arbiter helmets.

Tell me how boots and sleeves work? what are you gonna wear with them? a grey jacket, heart guard and visor? Without the rest of the pieces, the boots and sleeves are as irrelevant as the XAR and Homestead weapons.

On another tangent, you seriously made a new account just to post the exact same thing the Sacred said huh?

Charles_Shadwick
08-09-2018, 05:11 AM
No one asked for star guard because its not as good looking as the arbiter helmet. Its a dang star that has no lust for it besides for its exclusiveness. Its not aesthetic, like the arbiter helmets.

Tell me how boots and sleeves work? what are you gonna wear with them? a grey jacket, heart guard and visor? Without the rest of the pieces, the boots and sleeves are as irrelevant as the XAR and Homestead weapons.

On another tangent, you seriously made a new account just to post the exact same thing the Sacred said huh?Completely different person from sacred

Nofox
08-09-2018, 05:12 AM
Completely different person from sacred

Sent from my Z981 using TapatalkI know he's a different person. I'm saying that he posted the exact same thing as him as if he didn't read anything at all, just made a new account to post on here.

Gilthunder
08-09-2018, 05:20 AM
Name somebody who sell arbiter helm, im waiting...

Seniorita is selling one

Anireuca
08-09-2018, 05:21 AM
Seniorita is selling one

Interesting just one...
Now tell me since how many months and the price :-)

Nofox
08-09-2018, 05:23 AM
Seniorita is selling onebruh he is wishy washy. I was gonna buy his com arb helmet for his high *** price and then he wanted me to add more. He ain't selling crap but bricks bruh.

Anireuca
08-09-2018, 05:28 AM
You all are talking about keeping them rare beacuse its something people sweat to have during cap36 , let me tell you something, out of all the arbiters helm players i know just 1 or 2 were legit players who farmed to death during cap 36 to have one, the other helms you see around are bought , nobody of you ever farmed for that helm so stop talking about the old guys, you are not one of them.

Nofux is right Boots and Arms alone are nonsense as i said its like releasing a car without an engine
"FACEPALM"

Ps. Cephei stop using old posts by old players, this threads are dated 2014 and this guys arent even playing anymore, and by the way dont use others words as it is yours thank you.

gamebe
08-09-2018, 05:56 AM
I m not agree with arbiters comes back! Why Star Guard don’t come back also? :)) Start to ask for new stuff not for old. Thank you 😊

Cephei
08-09-2018, 06:57 AM
Its not just the helmets.. whats next? the chest? the back? i farmed those for all 3 characters of all classes at the caps.
Who will pay me back the time i spend (when XP farming was ALOT slower) when the arbiter pieces come back? i guess so...

just leave it like it is. Who knows maybe a new elite vanity comes soon but let the past rest lmao

Nofox
08-09-2018, 07:04 AM
Its not just the helmets.. whats next? the chest? the back? i farmed those for all 3 characters of all classes at the caps.
Who will pay me back the time i spend (when XP farming was ALOT slower) when the arbiter pieces come back? i guess so...

just leave it like it is. Who knows maybe a new elite vanity comes soon but let the past rest lmao

That's cool and all that you farmed for the chest and back...so did almost everyone who was there. You didn't farm for the helmet tho. You bought yours...all three of them. Don't talk about "letting the past rest" if your past couldn't even get you the helmet [emoji870]

Edit: You did farm for the helmet...but didn't make the cut, so you resort to buying the rest of the parts.

Charles_Shadwick
08-09-2018, 07:17 AM
Name somebody who sell arbiter helm, im waiting...Im selling 5

Nofox
08-09-2018, 07:20 AM
Im selling 5

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalkyou sell 5 commando helmets?

Charles_Shadwick
08-09-2018, 07:22 AM
you sell 5 commando helmets?"arbiter helmets" nobody said which kind

Cephei
08-09-2018, 08:29 AM
That's cool and all that you farmed for the chest and back...so did almost everyone who was there. You didn't farm for the helmet tho. You bought yours...all three of them. Don't talk about "letting the past rest" if your past couldn't even get you the helmet [emoji870]

Edit: You did farm for the helmet...but didn't make the cut, so you resort to buying the rest of the parts.

Yes I bought the helmet and so can all of you. No need to bring em back. If I can buy it so why can't you instead of asking all the time to get everything handed to you. (Not talking about you specifically fux)

Robomasta
08-09-2018, 09:56 AM
You all are talking about keeping them rare beacuse its something people sweat to have during cap36 , let me tell you something, out of all the arbiters helm players i know just 1 or 2 were legit players who farmed to death during cap 36 to have one, the other helms you see around are bought , nobody of you ever farmed for that helm so stop talking about the old guys, you are not one of them.

Nofux is right Boots and Arms alone are nonsense as i said its like releasing a car without an engine
"FACEPALM"

Ps. Cephei stop using old posts by old players, this threads are dated 2014 and this guys arent even playing anymore, and by the way dont use others words as it is yours thank you.

It's more like....Why would you buy tires (arb sleeves and boots) for a car you don't own(other pieces)? :)

Anireuca
08-09-2018, 11:20 AM
Im selling 5

Scammed from Ohio :-)

Charles_Shadwick
08-09-2018, 11:33 AM
Legally traded with Ohio*
Scammed from Ohio :-)

ProJ2k
08-09-2018, 04:55 PM
On sum real stuff Cephei u greedy as hell. He can bring back the arb helmets and we can go through the suffer u went through. I guarantee most of us would of had the arbiter stuff if we had started playing the game earlier

Nofox
08-09-2018, 05:03 PM
On sum real stuff Cephei u greedy as hell. He can bring back the arb helmets and we can go through the suffer u went through. I guarantee most of us would of had the arbiter stuff if we had started playing the game earlierHe ain't go through no suffering lol what you talking bout? Only suffering he went thru then is not capping. Maybe if he capped, he wouldn't be as selfish as he is now...

Gilthunder
08-10-2018, 12:10 PM
bruh he is wishy washy. I was gonna buy his com arb helmet for his high *** price and then he wanted me to add more. He ain't selling crap but bricks bruh.

Well i just answered his question whos selling one at, so dont come at me lol

Att
08-15-2018, 07:26 PM

/thread

LOL. Where did you dig that from? Defyduck is actually me. The same email registered with that account is what I actually use to login in game.

But on the topic. Developers also promised they will never bring back Orange Antennae which I earned from the video contest, and were even rarer than Arbiters. So I don't see why you are still crying about Arbiters set. I think they should be given as reward for the next cap. Its fair to the new comers.

Nofox
08-15-2018, 07:28 PM
LOL. Where did you dig that from? Defyduck is actually me. The same email registered with that account is what I actually use to login in game.better change that email lol. You know there are people lurking around here waiting to get that type of info.

Att
08-15-2018, 07:36 PM
better change that email lol. You know there are people lurking around here waiting to get that type of info.

Email is not on display as far as I remember. But I have paused playing the game anyway.