PDA

View Full Version : Hear Me Out

Mindyaownbaby
08-05-2018, 03:24 PM
Dl should add a system like arcane not the same exact thing but like......
LOOT BOXES!

Gold Version: chance at relic weapons and some vanity (older vanity, some of the current plat vanities)

PLATNUM version: The new red elder weapons and All NEW VANITY ITEMS!

I know people will get mad but there has to be a balance between people that spend money and don’t, but this way everyone can still do it! Also it would help people get stuff and be happy, it would also increase events and updates!

Timeout
08-05-2018, 09:49 PM
There is way to much vanity in the game already sorry to say more vanity will just cause a overload and prices will continue to decrease this is why gold loot forging system is in place so even noobs can get rich overtime from farming in blackcat room and they can buy items in auction i think the game is balanced. If items becomes easy to obtain then all the people that spend money would have sent hundreds of dollars for nothing

Timeout
08-05-2018, 09:51 PM
Just my opinion i don't spend money but who knows :P i agree with the Loot Box thing tho but with other new items

themythrise
08-05-2018, 11:00 PM
LOOT BOXES!

Gold Version: chance at relic weapons and some vanity (older vanity, some of the current plat vanities)

I know people will get mad but there has to be a balance between people that spend money and don’t, but this way everyone can still do it! Also it would help people get stuff and be happy, it would also increase events and updates!Loot boxes as u mentioned are good idea. Once loot boxes are launched. Auction system and Trading system fails. Game is getting balanced by more and more events. And Ofcourse there is more vanity and gems in the game than players in DL.

It is right time, STS need to work on expansion of community, promotions, Ads and tutorials.

Most of newbie player quits the game because at level 12-20. You know why? That newbie don't got enough gold to buy blood packs or don't got package to level up faster, don't know how the powers works, don't know what all are good weapons. And he checks the store, that newbie will be mad. Everything on store-high-staked platinum outfit and also random platinum weapons&gems.

Newbie will go to explore new places in Vampire District. Ofcourse PvP too. There our DL pros(acting noobs) waiting for newbie to farm till quits.

There is no tutorial how to play PvP. There is no newbie/beginner package, newbie platinum offers. Etc..

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Santosh Elangadi
08-05-2018, 11:07 PM
There is way to much vanity in the game already sorry to say more vanity will just cause a overload and prices will continue to decrease this is why gold loot forging system is in place so even noobs can get rich overtime from farming in blackcat room and they can buy items in auction i think the game is balanced. If items becomes easy to obtain then all the people that spend money would have sent hundreds of dollars for nothingTrue. More vanity than players in the game. Now a days, prices are little bit crazy but I'm sure Cinco working harder to make game balanced. DL need new players to expand the DL Community. Hoping some promotions, new beginner packages and offers.

magic formula
08-06-2018, 02:28 AM
Yes dl need new players but ot will cause overload dl not big game idk but i would like to see new players gl =)
True. More vanity than players in the game. Now a days, prices are little bit crazy but I'm sure Cinco working harder to make game balanced. DL need new players to expand the DL Community. Hoping some promotions, new beginner packages and offers.

Sent from my CPH1729 using Tapatalk

magic formula
08-06-2018, 02:37 AM
Yes true
And i think something else
New player quits
He cant play missions becuz its hard no one help and the same lvl or near cant found
Nothing drop for them
Not enough gold they earn
They can't do anything lvl 20-30
Can't enter old town
They r weak
The mission end at lvl 26 I guess
So player can't find anything interesting
No one know newbies so no friends lol
Kinda alone boring weak they will leave
So what's the solution
I guess let high player can enter low missions?
IDK

Loot boxes as u mentioned are good idea. Once loot boxes are launched. Auction system and Trading system fails. Game is getting balanced by more and more events. And Ofcourse there is more vanity and gems in the game than players in DL.

It is right time, STS need to work on expansion of community, promotions, Ads and tutorials.

Most of newbie player quits the game because at level 12-20. You know why? That newbie don't got enough gold to buy blood packs or don't got package to level up faster, don't know how the powers works, don't know what all are good weapons. And he checks the store, that newbie will be mad. Everything on store-high-staked platinum outfit and also random platinum weapons&gems.

Newbie will go to explore new places in Vampire District. Ofcourse PvP too. There our DL pros(acting noobs) waiting for newbie to farm till quits.

There is no tutorial how to play PvP. There is no newbie/beginner package, newbie platinum offers. Etc..

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

magic formula
08-06-2018, 02:41 AM
I want boxes but not key [emoji23][emoji23] I hate key don't make key please golden key silver key
Wow I have the box but I can't open it
Just kick it or hit it with your sword xD
LOOT BOXES!

I know people will get mad but there has to be a balance between people that spend money and don’t, but this way everyone can still do it! Also it would help people get stuff and be happy, it would also increase events and updates!

Mindyaownbaby
08-06-2018, 05:46 AM
I for one don’t think there is ever enough of vanity

Mindyaownbaby
08-06-2018, 07:11 AM
There is way to much vanity in the game already sorry to say more vanity will just cause a overload and prices will continue to decrease this is why gold loot forging system is in place so even noobs can get rich overtime from farming in blackcat room and they can buy items in auction i think the game is balanced. If items becomes easy to obtain then all the people that spend money would have sent hundreds of dollars for nothing

I don’t think they have enough

magic formula
08-06-2018, 07:20 AM
Lol he is just funny we really need weekly outfits with new designs and hair and wigs faces missions this game need to be big
I don’t think they have enough