PDA

View Full Version : Always Empty Hydra Map (?)

Bryx0023
08-05-2018, 03:27 PM
Why is the hydra map always empty? I've been constantly checking if some players would go there and it's been weeks ago since my last hydraid. I managed to see 1 or 2 people there, and they leave immediately. What happened o.O?

Fearrr
08-05-2018, 06:23 PM
Since the fix to BS Hydra is now a longer harder fight compared to Infested Swamp so it's dead pretty much unless friends are running unfortunately. Most prefer Infested Swamp cause it's a faster fight so faster gold/ drops. Me personally could care less about Infested, I always liked Hydra better. So ya it sucks pretty dead now :(.

Alwarez
08-05-2018, 09:59 PM
Peeps who were relying on broken procs to kill boss and have gl awakens instead of proper stats are unable to kill it now and that is a vast majority of endgame

Fearrr
08-05-2018, 10:33 PM
Peeps who were relying on broken procs to kill boss and have gl awakens instead of proper stats are unable to kill it now and that is a vast majority of endgame

^ Yep and this to lol. Preach! ��

srazman
08-06-2018, 12:26 AM
Anybody cracked the hyra bog map puzzle yet? Kindly share please [emoji4]

• Reonauz

Thewolfbull
08-06-2018, 12:45 AM
I always liked infested way more because tank is needed there. Also hydra is just a spamfest like the nightmare raid xD. I see people going back to mauso because they are bored of raids so that may be the reason.

Drone
08-06-2018, 02:42 AM

Yeah, who needs GL anyway....

Bryx0023
08-06-2018, 05:42 AM
That's.... just sad :( We're still at the early stage of the expansion and this happened. Oh well, I guess infested, esg and mauso would be a good alternative. :D

Fearrr
08-06-2018, 06:27 AM
I always liked infested way more because tank is needed there. Also hydra is just a spamfest like the nightmare raid xD. I see people going back to mauso because they are bored of raids so that may be the reason.

Huh? You can't finish Hydra without *Tanks*. How well you time your Heal and AA(Nekro, Glow, And Cottonkill) to keep Pt alive is crucial in Hydra. I will take spamfest over being one shot InstaKill regardless of stats any day(And no this is not me complaining Infested is to hard). 2 of the statue colors look the same. Also Grey Skulls over boss head are almost impossible to see playing on mobile v.s pc. Had a friend who plays on both confirm this. Ain't Nobody Got Time For That! And Besides running into White Pools/Color Pools that can InstaKill Infested is Spamfest just as well.

@Bryx I agree it is sad. Hopefully something changes in future.

Thewolfbull
08-06-2018, 07:51 AM
Huh? You can't finish Hydra without *Tanks*. How well you time your Heal and AA(Nekro, Glow, And Cottonkill) to keep Pt alive is crucial in Hydra. I will take spamfest over being one shot InstaKill regardless of stats any day(And no this is not me complaining Infested is to hard). 2 of the statue colors look the same. Also Grey Skulls over boss head are almost impossible to see playing on mobile v.s pc. Had a friend who plays on both confirm this. Ain't Nobody Got Time For That! And Besides running into White Pools/Color Pools that can InstaKill Infested is Spamfest just as well.

@Bryx I agree it is sad. Hopefully something changes in future.

A good rogue/mage won't come close to dying on hydra if they know what to do, it's easy to avoid red zones tank just slows the run, heal is all tanks really have that helps mages and rogues can use all those pets too.

Also infested is easy too whenever i do it there are no deaths 99.9% of time just need a tank with good skill timing. You don't need a tank on hydra but infested you do. But technically you can do infested with all dps and no tank but you need two people to time glowstick perfectly and that's just to much work if you are gonna be farming alot better to just bring a tank who knows what to do. Once you do enough runs its easy to see statues and skulls are easy to see for me any device :p

I love that mages/rogues get oneshotted no matter what in infested it forces you to bring a good tank :) hope they stop glowstick working there to make them 100% needed.

Would be nice if they made hydra like infested. Fly lord is one of the most balanced bosses i've seen ingame yet hope they look at it when making new bosses in future.

Kaaziii
08-06-2018, 08:03 AM

Gl....ugh remove it from this game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fearrr
08-06-2018, 08:13 AM
A good rogue/mage won't come close to dying on hydra if they know what to do, it's easy to avoid red zones tank just slows the run, heal is all tanks really have that helps mages and rogues can use all those pets too.

Also infested is easy too whenever i do it there are no deaths 99.9% of time just need a tank with good skill timing. You don't need a tank on hydra but infested you do. But technically you can do infested with all dps and no tank but you need two people to time glowstick perfectly and that's just to much work if you are gonna be farming alot better to just bring a tank who knows what to do. Once you do enough runs its easy to see statues and skulls are easy to see for me any device :p

I love that mages/rogues get oneshotted no matter what in infested it forces you to bring a good tank :) hope they stop glowstick working there to make them 100% needed.

Would be nice if they made hydra like infested. Fly lord is one of the most balanced bosses i've seen ingame yet hope they look at it when making new bosses in future.

Just so we our clear we our talking about current Hydra correct?"A good rouge /mage won't come close to dying" you talking about your guildies? Can we run :) ? "You don't need a tank on hydra"? So your saying 8 man Pt full of Mages and Rouges? You got any video of this being done current Hydra? And if Hydra is as easy as you make it out to be, then why is the map completely dead now post BS Fix? I was simply pointing things out in Infested... I'm not saying it's a hard fight.

Thewolfbull
08-06-2018, 10:07 AM
Just so we our clear we our talking about current Hydra correct?"A good rouge /mage won't come close to dying" you talking about your guildies? Can we run :) ? "You don't need a tank on hydra"? So your saying 8 man Pt full of Mages and Rouges? You got any video of this being done current Hydra? And if Hydra is as easy as you make it out to be, then why is the map completely dead now post BS Fix? I was simply pointing things out in Infested... I'm not saying it's a hard fight.

I havent done hydra in a while I don't like the map but from the runs i've done i didnt see rogues dying with me being only tank in there and I didnt seem to be doing anything to help speed up runs :p

Fearrr
08-06-2018, 11:19 AM
So were not even talking about current Hydra then? Man lol I'm out of here...

Tuhguhbuhbuh
08-06-2018, 12:16 PM
I've got a feeling devs are creating the deadliest arcane weapons ever! Thank you Cinco & co. We'll be partying at Hydra when they come *woot woot*

Rauitri
08-06-2018, 05:19 PM
Whats this? People now complaining about dead maps? Well, its dead because of BS nerf.

Pretty much we were carrying tanks. I think like 4-6 warrs was going hydra as they saw that 1 bs mage is enough to finish map.

There were no spaces for other classes to join in. As those tanks had the habit of compiling together as they thought it was faster. But it was the slowest.

But yea we can't debate about a broken weapon, as that isn't "intended". Just be hopeful that new Weapons could fix it.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Tuhguhbuhbuh
08-08-2018, 04:49 PM
That warrior who complained about nott being able to kill a hydraid in a 7 warrior map after the lone DPS left because the warriors were too busy nott syncing heal.

Did you know that warrior got a badge for completing Hydra in 6s and 18s in pure and enhanced runs with a pt on LB. He didn't complain about that (warrior ult bug) did he ? I didn't see any chat in chatbox to any dev about how he killed hydra in 6s and 18s and how it was unfair to other classes. Just saying.

P.S I'm prolly salty.

Drone
08-08-2018, 06:44 PM
Why would he mitch and boan when it benefits him? Seewy wabbit!!!!
Did you know that warrior got a badge for completing Hydra in 6s and 18s in pure and enhanced runs with a pt on LB. He didn't complain about that (warrior ult bug) did he ? I didn't see any chat in chatbox to any dev about how he killed hydra in 6s and 18s and how it was unfair to other classes. Just saying.

P.S I'm prolly salty.

Bryx0023
08-10-2018, 05:58 AM
Whats this? People now complaining about dead maps? Well, its dead because of BS nerf.

Pretty much we were carrying tanks. I think like 4-6 warrs was going hydra as they saw that 1 bs mage is enough to finish map.

There were no spaces for other classes to join in. As those tanks had the habit of compiling together as they thought it was faster. But it was the slowest.

But yea we can't debate about a broken weapon, as that isn't "intended". Just be hopeful that new Weapons could fix it.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Umm, excuse me? I just asked what happened and here you are saying that I'm complaining but oh well, does it hurt now to express your care to AL?

Bryx0023
08-10-2018, 07:05 AM
Closed thread. Thank you for replying guys but I should close this before things get out of control 😂😂😂