PDA

View Full Version : Star Legends not in Android Market

ninjaduck
11-17-2011, 11:27 AM
No matter what i do, i cant find SL or PL on the Android market. Ive seen the link Sam gave but when i press it i get an error page. Help! Im worried about not being able to get client updates :hororr:

BodMaster
11-17-2011, 11:47 AM
Just checked and both are still available in the Market.

What phone are you using? What version? Etc? (Sometimes removed from certain handsets)

If all else fails download the APK file from support portal, when an update is needed.

http://support.spacetimestudios.com/entries/20075762-i-have-trouble-installing-or-updating-the-game-on-my-android

Samhayne
11-17-2011, 11:49 AM
The games are there!

You can always download the .APK (if you can sideload it) from us. Check the Android sub forums for the links to get it.

Doh, BodMaster is fast! :)

ninjaduck
11-17-2011, 11:55 AM
i had a brainwave. downloaded it on my PC and transferred. Still not on the Market, only Forums and PL cheats show up. :(

BodMaster
11-17-2011, 12:46 PM
Doh, BodMaster is fast! :)

Hehe, sure you have ninja'd me countless of times ;)

i had a brainwave. downloaded it on my PC and transferred. Still not on the Market, only Forums and PL cheats show up. :(

Buddy, What device are you using? What version? Eclair/Froyo/Gingerbread/IcecreamSandwich etc?

Are there any updates for the market itself? Or have you downloaded another version to alter the previous market?

Samhayne
11-17-2011, 03:08 PM

If you don't mind me asking, where do you live in the world (rough is fine).

Deathpunch
11-17-2011, 03:51 PM
If you don't mind me asking, where do you live in the world (rough is fine).

Come on, Sam! Check his profile! London! Lol! My guess is his device, but as he hasn't answered that, I can't be sure. :)

Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

BodMaster
11-17-2011, 03:56 PM
Live close to London well in the UK and its fine here :)

As stated above, some apps get removed from the market depending on Device and if they feel it can withstand that game/app in particular. Checked if C&O was in market before and it is on most but not available on Desire, same as they are not willing to upgrade my Desire to Gingerbread :( so lucky my contract runs out in March :p

Samhayne
11-17-2011, 03:57 PM
It might be the carrier limiting something?